[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

Re-watch it again n again.. Till we find the right now!! 

P. S. I m gonna linger here for a longer time:D

YEs me too! I keep repeating the kissing scene in that beautiful mountain scenery! Also their last message to each other... Getting close to 1million views that kissing scene! I will keep repeating until my keypad died! 

27 minutes ago, molaihawaii said:

YEs me too! I keep repeating the kissing scene in that beautiful mountain scenery! Also their last message to each other... Getting close to 1million views that kissing scene! I will keep repeating until my keypad died! 

Let's stream it!! B)

44 minutes ago, molaihawaii said:

I don't know why but I like that kissing scene in last episode rather than the 1st one. I mean the first one was so good, but the kisses in the last one looks more natural and it felt like they were not acting there. :lol: I am still repeating the bts. especially the last bts with naughty Eun woo.:heart:

BTW, any updates on the destination for the holiday vacation of the cast?????

The whole cast has become so popular, we may get lot of interviews from them in the coming days.

ISY did a photo shoot/interview, i guess 

YdkPWkh.jpg

And the interview from the guy, i forgot his name.  won ho's bestie

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=014&aid=0004096715

Spoiler

[fn★인터뷰] “담대함 배웠어요” 김은수, ‘강남미인’으로 발견한 선물 같은 신예

0004096715_002_20180919125121473.jpg?type=w430_q70

배우 김은수가 '내 아이디는 강남미인' 속 신스틸러 활약으로 시청자들의 눈도장을 받았다. 이제 막 행보를 시작한 김은수는 더 많은 관객과 만나기 위해 당찬 포부를 전했다.

김은수는 최근 종영된 JTBC 금토드라마 '내 아이디는 강남미인'(극본 최수영, 연출 최성범)에서 화학과 18학번이자 자칭 연애박사 김성운 역을 맡아 감초 같은 매력으로 시청자들과 만났다. 안방 데뷔작에서부터 큰 관심을 받고 있는 김은수가 작품과 현장에 대한 애정을 드러냈다.

배역을 맡아 고정적으로 출연한 첫 드라마였던 만큼 김은수에게 '내 아이디는 강남미인'은 선물 같은 작품이다. 또래 친구들과 호흡을 맞춘 만큼 편한 분위기에서 연기할 수 있었다. 그 중에도 김성운 캐릭터는 모두의 대학 생활에 있었을 법한 현실적인 모습으로 눈길을 끌었다.

"시청자 분들이 너무 예쁘게 봐주셔서 감사했어요. 저는 연기할 때 공감에 대해 중요하게 생각하거든요. 실제 18학번 스무살 친구들의 이야기를 들어가면서 김성운 캐릭터를 준비했고, 원래의 진중하고 내성적인 성격을 지우며 촬영 현장에서 만큼은 김성운 스럽게 행동했습니다."
올해 28세로 10학번이었던 김은수는 사실 김성운과 다르게 소심하고, 연애에 있어서도 해바라기 스타일이라는 해명 아닌 해명도 덧붙였다. 그런 김은수가 어떻게 김성운으로 시청자들과 만날 수 있었을까. 애드리브 대사로 김도연(장원호 역)과 합을 맞춘 인상적인 오디션 덕이다.

"2차 오디션에서 처음 김성운의 대본을 받고 재밌는 애드리브를 준비해 갔어요. 20살을 연기한 외모로 사실 최근에도 매번 민증 검사를 받고 있거든요. 다양한 캐릭터를 해보고 싶은 배우로서의 욕심도 있지만, 동안 외모는 분명 지금의 제가 가진 장점 중 하나라고 생각합니다."

임수향, 차은우, 김도연 등과 함께 하면서 김은수는 마음가짐의 변화도 겪었다. 초반에 김성운으로서 자신이 돋보이고 싶은 욕심이 있었다면, 점점 작품의 흐름에 따라 김성운도 잘 녹아들길 바랐다. 이는 웹툰 원작이 가진 힘 덕분이었고, 김은수는 책임감과 담대함을 얻었다.

"캐스팅되고 원작 웹툰을 봤는데 생각보다 큰 여운이 남더라고요. 그래서 원작의 대사를 그대로 작품에 가져온 경우가 많았습니다. 저는 배우로서 구현만 했을 뿐이에요. 이런 큰 줄기를 알게 되면서 앞으로 배우로서 가져야 할 자세, 힘든 상황에서도 초연한 마음을 배웠어요."
여전히 성장하고 있는 김은수가 처음 연기를 만난 건 고등학생 때였다. 막연히 적은 영화배우라는 장래희망에 담임 선생님이 연기 전공 선배를 연결시켜줬고, 김은수는 연기 선배이자 선생님에게 제 자존심을 보여주기 위해 120kg에서 56kg로 다이어트하고, 성적도 대폭 올렸다.

"연기 선생님이 달라진 저를 보고 '멋있다'고 하셨는데, 어린 마음 때문인지 그 말에 연기를 시작하고 싶더라고요. 그렇게 만난 무대라는 공간이 너무 재밌었어요. 구속되지 않는 느낌을 받았거든요. 감사한 선생님과 여전히 잘 지내고 있습니다. 명절에도 찾아뵐 예정이에요."

이제 막 안방 데뷔작을 마치며 배우로서 첫 발을 뗀 김은수는 더 큰 꿈을 꾸고 있다. 어떤 수식어보다 "힘이 닿는 순간까지 연기하는 배우"이고 싶다는 것. 이런 목표를 이루기 위해 지금은 다양한 작품을 찾아다니면서 묵묵히 노력하고 있다. 김은수의 내일이 기대되는 이유다.

"(차)은우 아닌 저 같은 남자도 연애할 수 있다는 걸 보여드리기 위해 로맨스 코미디 장르도, 새로운 모습을 알려드리기 위해 스릴러 장르도, 개인적으로 존경하는 철학적인 봉준호 감독님 작품도 해보고 싶어요. 많은 분들의 큰 사랑에 보답할 수 있는 연기로 다가가겠습니다."

/hostory_star@fnnews.com fn스타 이호연 기자 

This is the interview of Kwak Dong Yeon

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002728807

0002728807_001_20180919120802030.jpg?type=w430_q70

Ola! been a silent reader and nodding to almost every comments in here. While I wish I could start my first comment on something about the show, that actually would have to wait. I actually had to desperately jump in here to vent out my upset with JWR too. I don't know why it upset me and a lot of us too but one thing for sure it is not because I'm confused between her character and her real self. I think what I find uneasy about is why do I feel disturbed when i first saw her "vibe" or "interactions" with CEW during the BTS of earlier episodes and the recent vids. And why the rest of us feels as disturbed as well. I hope we are not feeling like this  because we secretly think that CEW is reciprocating too? I remember there was one BTS where Soo Ah was hugging him and after the shooting ended he quickly turned back to return with an umbrella.

I guess what i'm trying to say is I feel disturbed the thought that we are all probably disturbed with this whole JWR being clingy thing because we think that there is a possibility that CEW is attracted to her too (hence why he is also clingy towards her and why we always see him around her too.....haha. I hope not lol....JWR is really pretty but........I hope not hahaha.

After I watched their wrap up party for the 123456789th time :lol: I saw when ISH and CEW were busy with "who's gonna put more cake icing to each other face", JWR seemed busy with her phone and didn't look at them until  a guy who sat beside her pull her a little bit to avoid the mess that CEW and ISH was doing. 

So, I'm gonna keep my positive thinking that they are all just best friend together. :lol:

About the "he quickly turned back to her with umbrella" thing, I think he was just being nice to his costar. He has a nice personality and being nice to everyone not only to her. He cares about his costars whether it's ISH or JWR. :lol: so, our boy is just a nice person. :heart::heart:

24 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

Ola! been a silent reader and nodding to almost every comments in here. While I wish I could start my first comment on something about the show, that actually would have to wait. I actually had to desperately jump in here to vent out my upset with JWR too. I don't know why it upset me and a lot of us too but one thing for sure it is not because I'm confused between her character and her real self. I think what I find uneasy about is why do I feel disturbed when i first saw her "vibe" or "interactions" with CEW during the BTS of earlier episodes and the recent vids. And why the rest of us feels as disturbed as well. I hope we are not feeling like this  because we secretly think that CEW is reciprocating too? I remember there was one BTS where Soo Ah was hugging him and after the shooting ended he quickly turned back to return with an umbrella.

I guess what i'm trying to say is I feel disturbed the thought that we are all probably disturbed with this whole JWR being clingy thing because we think that there is a possibility that CEW is attracted to her too (hence why he is also clingy towards her and why we always see him around her too.....haha. I hope not lol....JWR is really pretty but........I hope not hahaha.

Hmmm I see a different reaponse from CEW actually. The bts where he went back with the umbrella I think he is just being a gentleman. Because as ISH said CEW is always polite to everyone in the set. Or maybe that’s what I wanted to believe. He seems uncomfortable and unresponsive when JWR is trying to be SA as I observed. He even commented once that JWR os really like SA. LOL I don’t think that comment is a compliment since we all hate her character. Just my opinion. He is clingy towards her? I have to rewatch the clips because I didn’t see that. Well we really can’t tell what is happening behind the cameras so who knows. I am just hoping your intuition ia wrong because I don’t like them together. LOL! :lol:

@nataliakay it's utterly obvious that most of us are kinda disturbed with jo woori's actions towards cha eunwoo, basically because she played a really possessive and insecure character in the drama. I think i havent witnessed a circumstance (judging from the bts) where cew is clingy towards her. Well, the umbrella bts, i think it's common manners to do that to any of your costar - or any person. 

Aside from that, i havent seen any other scenes where cew seems so close towards her. He's mostly playful towards ISH actually. Probably because they are closer since they have a significant amount of scenes with each other. 

4 minutes ago, volturi987 said:

Hmmm I see a different reaponse from CEW actually. The bts where he went back with the umbrella I think he is just being a gentleman. Because as ISH said CEW is always polite to everyone in the set. Or maybe that’s what I wanted to believe. He seems uncomfortable and unresponsive when JWR is trying to be SA as I observed. He even commented once that JWR os really like SA. LOL I don’t think that comment is a compliment since we all hate her character. Just my opinion. He is clingy towards her? I have to rewatch the clips because I didn’t see that. Well we really can’t tell what is happening behind the cameras so who knows. I am just hoping your intuition ia wrong because I don’t like them together. LOL! :lol:

Hahaaha u stole my words chingu!! Well!! I too don't want something more between them!! Crazy much!  But I don't like JWR with CEW:ph34r:

If I'm not mistaken, during bts of their laboratory scene, JWR drew a picture of him, but later he asked ISH to draw him too. Is that right? 

But, I'm quite sorry for JWR because in interview and the rain bts, she always said that she is not like Soo Ah in real life. I guess she got lots of hates because of her character. I hope she will get a new drama that will show different side of her. 

2 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

If I'm not mistaken, during bts of their laboratory scene, JWR drew a picture of him, but later he asked ISH to draw him too. Is that right? 

But, I'm quite sorry for JWR because in interview and the rain bts, she always said that she is not like Soo Ah in real life. I guess she got lots of hates because of her character. I hope she will get a new drama that will show different side of her. 

Yup, he asked ISH to draw his pic.. For which ISH agreed :lol:

20 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Yup, he asked ISH to draw his pic.. For which ISH agreed :lol:

I thought that moment behind the scenes was adorable, because it was like they were all pretending to still be their characters. And the way JWR laughed when he turned to ISH instead made me feel like they were all pretty comfortable.

That being said, I think the “attention” CEW showed her was just him being a good person and costar. It’s like how some people complained that Kyung Seok was too angry at the stalker, therefore he must have some feelings for Soo Ah. Nah, he just doesn’t like stalkers and does like protecting people lol.

So stuff like the umbrella is CEW’s “decent person” reaction, whereas he went out of his way to tease and interact with ISH who he shared a lot more scenes with. Not that this means he has feelings for the leading lady either, just that we had way more interactions between them which he purposely initiated. 

28 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

We are all turning into detectives now. I find it funny. Now that the show is done we are trying to nitpick the casts. Well this just show how much we loved it. Season 2 please. Hahaha

Maybe we are being childish towards JWR because we hated her character so much in the show. That we tend to check on her whenever we see her characer coming out of JWR’s persona. In all fairness to JWR she was good because she made us all symphatize with her victims and hated her so much. She was a very effective villain. It’s also one of the reasons though probably the least why we loved MR’s growth because there was an antagonist who was as evil as SA. To sum it all up it was really a good show with perfectly selected actors and actresses. They seem to be tailored-fit to their each character. Another JTBC production that I’ll have a hard time to let go. :D

@kangminjae I agree with you. He was initiating his interactions with ISH probably because he felt more comfortable with her but not necessarily means that he has feelings for her. I just like how comfortable and close they seem to be while filming. I don’t really need for them to be a couple irl thier good friendship is so refreshing to watch. 

4 minutes ago, volturi987 said:

Maybe we are being childish towards JWR because we hated her character so much in the show. That we tend to check on her whenever we see her characer coming out of JWR’s persona. In all fairness to JWR she was good because she made us all symphatize with her victims and hated her so much. She was a very effective villain. It’s also one of the reasons though probably the least why we loved MR’s growth because there was an antagonist who was as evil as SA. To sum it all up it was really a good show with perfectly selected actors and actresses. They seem to be tailored-fit to their each character. Another JTBC production that I’ll have a hard time to let go. :D

I guess I m very childish in this lolz!! But still I want season 2 with same cast.. 

5 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

I thought that moment behind the scenes was adorable, because it was like they were all pretending to still be their characters. And the way JWR laughed when he turned to ISH instead made me feel like they were all pretty comfortable.

That being said, I think the “attention” CEW showed her was just him being a good person and costar. It’s like how some people complained that Kyung Seok was too angry at the stalker, therefore he must have some feelings for Soo Ah. Nah, he just doesn’t like stalkers and does like protecting people lol.

So stuff like the umbrella is CEW’s “decent person” reaction, whereas he went out of his way to tease and interact with ISH who he shared a lot more scenes with. Not that this means he has feelings for the leading lady either, just that we had way more interactions between them which he purposely initiated. 

Rightly said..  We never know what's going on in their real life to say definite things!! 

9 minutes ago, volturi987 said:

Maybe we are being childish towards JWR because we hated her character so much in the show.

very wise words. its also worth remembering always that bts are not 'off-camera' and we shouldnt assume theyre 100 percent candid performers are never off-duty on set even if we like to pretend that when we see bts were somehow seeing the 'real' them. it might be unscripted but in the vast majority of cases the vast majority of what we see on any sort of sns is still product approved for release. actors act, its what they do. 

Archived