[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

All the pictures and clips from the vlive are wonderful! The playful energy between Eunwoo and Soo Hyang is so refreshing, and Dong Yeon seems like he's as much of a mom friend has Woo Young is, lol. I didn't see much of Dohee behind the scenes, but we see here that she's very sweet and tiny, lol. 

Man, I would love to at least get a special movie/episode for the show. Just so we can see WY fall for HJ, and of course a little more of MR and KS together. 

Also: does anyone know how I can order to OST? I keep seeing tweets about it in Korean or Thai, but I don't understand what I need to do to buy it and get in to me in the US, lol.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kangminjae said:

All the pictures and clips from the vlive are wonderful! The playful energy between Eunwoo and Soo Hyang is so refreshing, and Dong Yeon seems like he's as much of a mom friend has Woo Young is, lol. I didn't see much of Dohee behind the scenes, but we see here that she's very sweet and tiny, lol. 

Man, I would love to at least get a special movie/episode for the show. Just so we can see WY fall for HJ, and of course a little more of MR and KS together. 

Also: does anyone know how I can order to OST? I keep seeing tweets about it in Korean or Thai, but I don't understand what I need to do to buy it and get in to me in the US, lol.

Yes!! I need to see WY fall for HJ. :heart: and of course more of MiRae and KyungSeok being adorable together.

If you want to buy the OST online, maybe you can try to search for it in yesasia. It sells OST and drama dvds. Maybe you can take a look there.

1 hour ago, 0live13ranch said:

It's almost time for an episode. I remember last Friday we were speculating about the kiss, and then squealing&spazzing (well at least I was :lol:). Anyone know what JTBC will broadcast today? The following drama will premier next week, I think.

I miss the time when I keep refreshing jtbc youtube account for new clips of MIIGB. 

I think usually during Chuseok week, tv stations in Korea will broadcast a chuseok special show instead of drama. That’s why the following drama will be aired next week. 

Perfect song for a perfect couple.

P/S : Helpppp!! Call me shallow but I cant move on from this OTP. Season 2 plssssss!!!!

Savage KS is the best...I love his sneeering face while he's with his best friend.

P/S : I have this crazy feeling that CEW will nail an anti-hero or psychopath or serial killer role if he ever had one with that face of his. Sort of a role where we hate him so much to the extent of loving him at the same time.

22 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

P/S : I have this crazy feeling that CEW will nail an anti-hero or psychopath or serial killer role if he ever had one with that face of his. Sort of a role where we hate him so much to the extent of loving him at the same time.

Ooh, yes. He definitely has the intensity for it, and I'd love to see him in that kind of role.

Although I'm glad Kyungseok was much warmer than he first appeared, because I'm not really that big on cold-hearted male leads. And someone like Mirae needed a supportive partner who would coax her out, not someone who puts up even more walls for her to struggle against. 

48 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

If you want to buy the OST online, maybe you can try to search for it in yesasia. It sells OST and drama dvds. Maybe you can take a look there.

They had it! Thank youuu.

9 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

:lol: omg. CEW as psychopath? I want to see that. I hope he gets to try many kind of roles in the future. His role in his previous drama was really different from Do Kyung Seok. I was suprised that he was so good as cold person like DKS.

Also, I watched some of his videos with ASTRO in youtube, but I don’t know why, i feel like, he is waay more manlier in MIIGB (as DKS and even in bts). In his ASTRO video, he is more like a cute little boy that you want to protect :blush: but here in MIIGB, not only as DKS but also in BTS, he is more like a handsome manly guy that will protect you. :heart: I guess I am too bias with Do Kyung Seok :lol:

Anyway, I am gonna love and support CEW forever. ISH too :heart::heart:

98e1de88a2e81de08082faf6fc29f28958ec76ee

(This gif is still killing me) :love:

31 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Also, I watched some of his videos with ASTRO in youtube, but I don’t know why, i feel like, he is waay more manlier in MIIGB (as DKS and even in bts). In his ASTRO video, he is more like a cute little boy that you want to protect :blush: but here in MIIGB, not only as DKS but also in BTS, he is more like a handsome manly guy that will protect you. :heart: I guess I am too bias with Do Kyung Seok :lol:

I guess that's why he said in one Q&A session that he was hoping MIIGB would show fans that he has another side to him, lol. Being cute and youthful is all well and good, but sometimes you wanna seem manly, lol.

Hopefully subs are up on the vlive soon!

8 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

I guess that's why he said in one Q&A session that he was hoping MIIGB would show fans that he has another side to him, lol. Being cute and youthful is all well and good, but sometimes you wanna seem manly, lol.

Hopefully subs are up on the vlive soon!

Namja -da style:phew:

I would like to see him as psychotic possessive lover who is normal one the outside but is very dangerous when it comes to the girl he loves..  Crazy much!!But I like it:w00t:

6 hours ago, 0live13ranch said:

It's almost time for an episode. I remember last Friday we were speculating about the kiss, and then squealing&spazzing (well at least I was :lol:). Anyone know what JTBC will broadcast today? The following drama will premier next week, I think.

Omg you made me remember when we were like "please jbtc, at least just a little peck, or no kiss if the other option is a dead-pan kiss" and then Jtbc was like 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5ba54697426148614d

and we all died 

I would've missed the live broadcast it it wasn't for you guys so thank you again! ISY and CEW have a very interesting friendship. But it definitely just a friendship. I'm still looking forward to their interactions during the holiday in the Philippines! 

And let's all not forget to vote for the AAA!!! 

2 hours ago, ChyuuNyuu said:

Omg you made me remember when we were like "please jbtc, at least just a little peck, or no kiss if the other option is a dead-pan kiss" and then Jtbc was like 

and we all died 

I would've missed the live broadcast it it wasn't for you guys so thank you again! ISY and CEW have a very interesting friendship. But it definitely just a friendship. I'm still looking forward to their interactions during the holiday in the Philippines! 

And let's all not forget to vote for the AAA!!! 

Haha, I still remember all the Youtube comments when the preview for ep 15 was uploaded (half would flip table, and half would sue if the kiss did not happen :D), and then when it happened (and exceeded our expectation), there was a gif party here with detailed analysis just for the kiss :D

I also don't think they (will) date and would much prefer a lasting friendship between ISH and CEW. We all know how cruel K-ent world can be to dating artists, especially to a young raising idol-actor like CEW. However, when I rewatch their BTS, I definitely see your previous point about how CEW had a hard time looking straight into ISH's eyes, he always ended up smiling and looking away. I guess a little crush was/is also a factor to help him portray DKS's character and his love for KMR :)

I'll be happy if ISY+CEW are dating but they should keep it secret and I'm happy too if they are just good friend. They look very comfortable together as friend of course. ISY is very passionate about acting  and I'm sure she wants to put more focus on her career in the meantime. CEW is still young and he'll need more experience with acting. In conclusion, THEY SHOULD NOT DATE.

Aww, Eunwoo approached Soo Hyang first to let her know he'd have lots of acting questions for her lol:

It's cute that she was nervous about the idol thing at first.

ETA: Looks like Hyun Jung really was the Yoo Eun of the show, lol, since the translation of the first spin-off chapter shows it was Eun who got set up with a 33 year old lmao.

This post about ISH's perspective of the drama and how tough the filming was done but came out beautifully like that. So happy they got what they deserve like the high ratings and great popularity without too much forced exposure unlike other dramas. Even when I watched the latest vlive of them, one of the comment said that his/her grandma also loved our drama, means that this drama really touches the heart of anyone who sees it. Daebak!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1234103wpp/im-soo-hyang-explains-id-gangnam-beauty-means-working-cha-eun-woo-like

3 hours ago, 0live13ranch said:

I also don't think they (will) date and would much prefer a lasting friendship between ISH and CEW. We all know how cruel K-ent world can be to dating artists, especially to a young raising idol-actor like CEW. However, when I rewatch their BTS, I definitely see your previous point about how CEW had a hard time looking straight into ISH's eyes, he always ended up smiling and looking away. I guess a little crush was/is also a factor to help him portray DKS's character and his love for KMR :)

I noticed that too. :lol: He always looking at her when she didn’t notice but when she turned to look at him, he always end up looking away and laughing. :lol: 

Hahaha seems like everyone here want him to take psychotic role :lol: and vampire CEW???? HERE, BITE ME!!!

It’s cute that Cha Eun Woo approached her first. I can understand about her hesitation to approach him first because of his status as an idol. Some fans can be scary. Hopefully they will remain a good friend (I don’t mind if they date, but the possibility is like 0,000000009%) and support each other for long time. And also, a project together again, please! 

2 hours ago, annie1234 said:

I noticed that too. :lol: He always looking at her when she didn’t notice but when she turned to look at him, he always end up looking away and laughing. :lol: 

Hahaha seems like everyone here want him to take psychotic role :lol: and vampire CEW???? HERE, BITE ME!!!

It’s cute that Cha Eun Woo approached her first. I can understand about her hesitation to approach him first because of his status as an idol. Some fans can be scary. Hopefully they will remain a good friend (I don’t mind if they date, but the possibility is like 0,000000009%) and support each other for long time. And also, a project together again, please! 

LOL THEY ARE TOO CUTE TOGETHER!! I do also think CEW has a little crush on her. He's always teasing her and I see that he's always lingering around her, especially in the VLIVE! I think CEW is especially attracted to ISH not only because she's pretty but because she's one of the few who has more to say than just how he looks. I think he appreciates those who can look past his looks and focus on his personality, OMG ALMOST LIKE THE DRAMA LOL.

BOTH OF THEM ARE MEANT FOR THEIR ROLES.

I think ISH has good feelings for him too, as they both have fun and enjoy each other's company. As for dating, *I WISH AND IT WOULD BE EPIC* but timing wise, no, not right now. Both of them are starting to get more popular, and yes, we all know the crazy fans who go NUTS. I doubt they are dating, which I don't think will happen right now only because CEW is busy with promotions and ISH is probably going to rest and think about her next project, I hope that they continue to keep their friendship, and maybe in the future when they are both more well established, lights will sparkle. Heheh

Love is in the air and love that survives through a period time only gets stronger. I'd rather have them keep their friendship and maybe MAYBE date in the future when theyre both more stable and established and have a long love, than date like some other idols who date for a bit and then break up. But I think our boy def got his eyes on her LOL

And I think this project is something they will cherish forever - CEW for one was his main lead role that did well and ISH also gained a lot more fans and became more popular. They both had fun filming and they got really close to each other. I'm just SO GLAD that despite how busy CEW is, he is still able to attend events and activities for this drama, like the VLIVE. I was gonna be so bummed out if he didn't go!

And to be honest, I don't want them to date right now. I think when two people have good feelings towards one another, that butterflyy feeling and time where they can get to know one another is fun and exciting. Take it slow take it slow >:] I'm now just waiting for articles about their ideal types and such to come out!

14 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

And to be honest, I don't want them to date right now. I think when two people have good feelings towards one another, that butterflyy feeling and time where they can get to know one another is fun and exciting. Take it slow take it slow >:] I'm now just waiting for articles about their ideal types and such to come out!

CEW is actually a matured guy being a first born and leader since school years. I feel like he's more attracted to older female that's why his chemistry with ISH is skyrocketing. He's come a long way since his debut with ASTRO barely 2 years ago. Dating for him atm as an idol is unfortunately out of question based on how the Korean entertainment industry works. He still has a long way to go and I shamelessly will tell I'd follow him in every step of his way to stardom:love:

ISH has been one of my fav actress and I found that her voice is really unique. Hope she will get more job based on her success as Kang Mi Rae and I'd keep tab on her future projects too.

A treat to you guys. Angels do exist on earth and this must be one of them: 

Spoiler

42297082_10156786368010929_2579665866031

2 hours ago, annie1234 said:

omg!! i thought im the only one who noticed that CEW is lil bit awkward around ISH.. i mean yes he's always teasing her but he seems like didnt show his talkative side like when he is with ASTRO

Archived