[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

1 hour ago, joan140 said:

i still cannot get over this show T.T so every once a while i kept checking to see if there's smt new related to the show and this is my reward :))))

only understand a little bit and they just show a little of bts but still love it ^^

btw, it's the first time i saw someone suck the water first and then put the pill in :lol:

did not feel right =))))))

I do that:phew:.. I suck water first then put pill in.. CEW n I have the same habit lolz

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I do that:phew:.. I suck water first then put pill in.. CEW n I have the same habit lolz

I do that too.  :D When I was little I couldn't swallow pills and if I drank the water after I had the pill in my mouth, the water would go down but the pill would be stuck on my tongue so I started drinking first so I could swallow the pill and water together. 

giphy.gif

It's too bad that the DVD was cancelled.  At least we got some good news about the cast vacation.  I wonder if CEW will be able to go.  He's been missing a lot of Astro's activities but I hope he does since he deserves the reward.

9 minutes ago, kodomonojikan said:

I do that too.  :D When I was little I couldn't swallow pills and if I drank the water after I had the pill in my mouth, the water would go down but the pill would be stuck on my tongue so I started drinking first so I could swallow the pill and water together. 

It's too bad that the DVD was cancelled.  At least we got some good news about the cast vacation.  I wonder if CEW will be able to go.  He's been missing a lot of Astro's activities but I hope he does since he deserves the reward.

I hope we get to see more of ISH n CEW playing with each other.. At least it can compensate for the missing BTS.. Hope they enjoy a lot!! They worked hard n they deserve it!! 

3 hours ago, lovely8 said:

yo guys, i just read from kfan community that the whole

team will go to vacation!! i'm so happy for themm!! it's what they deserved!!!

cr. twitter

aawww.. really??? they deserved it. Is ASTRO having concert or promotion now? I hope he can make it and I hope ISH will update us with lots lots of her and CEW moments in ig. :blush: at least that can make us happy again after that dvd cancellation news.

I wonder what she's gonna say tomorrow in her vlive.

1 hour ago, NhicarT said:

@pad-hari @annie1234 the dvd is cancelled, there's a post in daum cafe and the translation u got is pretty much accurate. The manufacturer (I guess the production company itself) told the cafe organizer that even if the minimum number of orders will be reached they can't make the dvd T_T

:bawling::bawling:

OMG he looks so cute even just taking medicine. 

I just read 6-7 pages of this topic non-stop. So happy I'm not the only one who is unable to move on from this wonderful drama. I rewatch their scenes and BTS clips on Youtube, but did not come here to comment for the last 2 days because if I find the time to comment, my kid may not get fed properly :) Anyone has a plan on how to move on from this? I may watch 1-2 episodes per days and come here to read the earlier discussions that I missed (I think I started watching from episode 5, and find soompi thread since episode 7-8).

As for season 2, it's like 1% that it may happen, but a fan can dream, right, so I will #dreamon :D

If there is season 2, I'd like it to be named "My ID is face-genius" and focus a bit more on DKS and of course his relationship with MR, how the two of them navigate daily life and take on their future together. I realize that after 16 episodes, we still don't know what KS's dream is, why he chooses Chemistry as his major at his mother's alma mater no less (he resented his mom so much in the beginning of the show due to his father's lies)... Just like with MR, people have prejudice about KS due to his appearance. Even though some of those preconceived opinions may work in his favor, they also hinder people to approach him and thus they may never seen other sides of his personality (I remember HJ said that KS is like celebrity that his schoolmates look from afar). Now with MR's love, KS's misunderstanding with his mother has been resolved, his emotional scar is healed, I'd love to see KS and MR grow up together, tackle all those social challenges that come their way, find their dream and work toward it. If there is no season 2, I will follow if anyone writes fanfic and have those scenes acted out in my head :glasses:

I'm so happy that the casts will get a well-deserved vacation, and hopefully they will give us lots of pictures to ease off our separation with the show.

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

1 hour ago, kodomonojikan said:

giphy.gif

Really? wow 

I cannot do that. I find it hard to open my mouth in that position ^^

I can not swallow the pill by just one sip of water so I kept drinking untill the pill went down.

like all of you, can't move on so here i am still lurking over the thread. 

wish they could give specials this Friday... like the usual summarized 2-hour drama for two days all only with the highlights, or together with all those scenes that did not make it to their final cut. 

6 minutes ago, joan140 said:

Really? wow 

I cannot do that. I find it hard to open my mouth in that position ^^

I can not swallow the pill by just one sip of water so I kept drinking untill the pill went down.

I would puke if I get the taste of tablet on my tongue.. Thats y I have to do it!! Lolz:ph34r:.. Exactly as @kodomonojikan said.. 

P. S.  I m happy to see that this thread is still active n many ppl r lurking here n unable to move on!! 

16 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I would puke if I get the taste of tablet on my tongue.. Thats y I have to do it!! Lolz:ph34r:.. Exactly as @kodomonojikan said.. 

P. S.  I m happy to see that this thread is still active n many ppl r lurking here n unable to move on!! 

We aren't ready to move on yet.. and when we see photos of the trip, it will further make us harder to move on haha! :D I haven't been this attached to a drama for awhile now! I'm still listening to all the OST songs!

I wonder when the vacation will be? Sept 30 CEW needs to be in NYC for the K Expo! I would have gone if all the ASTRO hi-touch group photo sessions weren't all sold out! And he also needs to be at the Worlds Friends Music Festival on Oct 9 which i kind of want to go to as I will be in S Korea during that time!!

2 hours ago, NhicarT said:

@pad-hari @annie1234 the dvd is cancelled, there's a post in daum cafe and the translation u got is pretty much accurate. The manufacturer (I guess the production company itself) told the cafe organizer that even if the minimum number of orders will be reached they can't make the dvd T_T

I wonder what the reason for that is? Is it about money or something else? I mean, it's not like people can't watch the show elsewhere, but having the package + interviews and other BTS would have been so nice. :tears:

13 minutes ago, susieunnie said:

We aren't ready to move on yet.. and when we see photos of the trip, it will further make us harder to move on haha! :D I haven't been this attached to a drama for awhile now! I'm still listening to all the OST songs!

I wonder when the vacation will be? Sept 30 CEW needs to be in NYC for the K Expo! I would have gone if all the ASTRO hi-touch group photo sessions weren't all sold out! And he also needs to be at the Worlds Friends Music Festival on Oct 9 which i kind of want to go to as I will be in S Korea during that time!!

Lucky u!! Hope u get to see CEW in real life.. That smile of his:w00t:.. 

The same for me.. I m unable to move to other shows.. I m just watching FMVs, BTS videos, OSTs or DoRae scenes!! This drama has totally made us crazy.. Hope we get to know when they r going for vacation n we get to know abt the details of it.. This kinda vacation will be for 2 or 3 days max!! I want to know when they will be going.. Tomorrow there is a vlive by ISH.. I hope she spills some beans!! 

i don't think i'm ready to watch the last episode with English subs yet

i have seen clips but not the full episode

my heart is not ready for closure, once i watch it, then THAT'S IT!! THERE'S IS NO MORE!! it's officially done once i watch the last episode with English subs!! 

K-drama postpartum hits me really hard emotionally!!

BUT it does make me feel better knowing that everyone got their happy ending & I"m extremely proud of how far MR & DKS has gotten

KS really brought MR out of her shell - she has so much affection buried inside of her - remember how she use to care about what other ppl thought of her - but not anymore as she decided to sing Happy Birthday in front of everyone in the restaurant just because she wanted to do it for KS 

or how KS use to mind his own business & not care about anything much in the beginning with his one word answers - how is cold & blunt personality can cause ppl to think he's an arrogant handsome jerk, BUT NOW he's much warmer to everyone - responds to their jokes & even SMILE 

just thinking about this really brings me back to when this drama first aired, the anticipation of waiting for new episodes every single week - waiting for episodes like the festival saga just to see how "sexy" MR was going to be in those uniforms 

I WILL GET THROUGH THIS!!!

but my other drama, thirty but seventeen is also ending!! ugh!!

MAJOR MOOD RN :/ 

I love in the last 2 episodes, we got to see the different sides of Kyung seok. We got to see him happy, smiling (his killer eye smile that makes me weak), worry, and angry, not like the emotionless Kyung seok in earlier episode. 

This drama really showed the character's growth not only for Mi Rae but almost all characters. 

That's why i don't want it to end! (still can't move on :bawling:

rTY74Ci.jpg

zxmT8jN.jpg

I'm watching the show again and did not notice this before but wasn't it funny how the soon-to-be mother-in-law adviced the soon-to-be daughter-in-law to dated a lot and then the very first person she dated was her son (aka the one). ;)))))

btw, as i was watching i also tried to find where that dongwoon (not sure i got the name right) guy was and wow, he literally appeared in almost every scene of them in the MT and the lesson with WY beside those that was showed in the flashback. He was the guy that standing next to KS when they were doing the drinking competition. He also was the guy who passing by when they chose groups in WY'class and also in the scene where KS beat up Chanwoo.

I just love how they did not just make up the character so randomly and just have him around when it's necessary but let him be actually one of the students. feel more real :)

@joan140 that's true.. They didn't drop dongwon just like that.. They just showed him in every scenes n him being with them from beginning.. I liked how the writer planned out things from beginning n proceeded the story smoothly from start to end.. 

Our drama is at third n CEW and ISH at #4 n #5 positions respectively.. Surely the drama was loved n talked about by many people

Archived