[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

2 minutes ago, volturi987 said:

Yeah she was pretty obvious! And dunny thing is CEW does not pay attention to her. Maybe JWR does not know that CEW  once ignored a text from a fellow idol asking him to go out. He is very suitable to DKS’ role. Hahaha :lol:

I think he’s not interested to those who just like him for his face alone. He once said that he likes someone whom he can get to know first according to one show I’ve watched.

He also said he likes to get to know the person naturally not setting up or asking him out.. He would approach the person!! His real life has instances like DKS.. So I guess he could naturally carry the role of DKS!! He obviously doesn't like ppl who r gaga over his looks.. ISH didn't seem to be caring over his looks lolz:crazy:.. She seemed like a friend approachable.. I actually love their friendly banters.. It's rare to see such good rappo between actors off n onscreen!!

4 minutes ago, soesje said:

I know right..

ughh but then again we could be wrong about the situation.. i saw in a comment on YT that a guy pushed JWR towards CEW and ISH so she could hug them.. so even though i feel the same as you there is always a possibility that we chose to look at the obvious and not at what actually is going down.. 

but then again in korea you dont just do skinship like that you know... ugh this is such a mindf**** type of situation.. and its actually non of my business:confused:

but still i like to analyse the situation...

here i go contradicting myself yet again

I didn't wanna mention it too.. But there were some situations which drew my attention.. But yes we could be wrong too!! I just felt it like that.. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember during their vlive interview before the drama started, he said that his first impression of her was she is a scary person because she is much more senior than him. Now, Eun Woo definitely not scared of noona anymore. :yum: He became naughtier :tounge_xd:

How can you do this to your senior. :tounge_xd::tounge_xd:

giphy.gif  giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

I remember during their vlive interview before the drama started, he said that his first impression of her was she is a scary person because she is much more senior than him. Now, Eun Woo definitely not scared of noona anymore. :yum: He became naughtier :tounge_xd:

How can you do this to your senior. :tounge_xd::tounge_xd:

But still she managed to apply cake on his face:lol:.. That's the power of senior LMAO :crazy:

----------------------------------------------------

ISH is soo cute.. Can't help but adore.. When she was asked abt NGs for the show! 

14 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

How can she be sleepy when she was being kissed by someone like Cha Eun Woo? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

She is so cute by apologizing to Eun Woo's fans. :D Luckily, lots of EW's fans are really supportive of her and glad that she was EW's leading lady. :lol:

That's the thing.. How is she resistant to this charming n face genius guy:ph34r:.. I have seen many supporting her as she is good to eun woo plus CEW enjoyed shooting with her n he complimented a lot during his wrap up interview.. So arohas r very happy!! 

LOL I woke up to check instagram and saw something about JWOORI and CEW so I was like WHAT? Finally saw the article of her interview and read it. To be honest, yeah, I think almost all the staff wanted to get to know CEW. I mean, he's CHARMING and FACE GENIUS!

But if you follow CEW, you can see that he has a couple worries 1) he wants his ASTRO group to be more recognized 2) he wants people to recognize him OTHER than his face.

People always call him face genius and handsome which is TRUE but I think for someone who hears it all the time, it's kind of disappointing because they want their talents (singing, acting) to be recognized too.

I watched the Knowing Brother's episode where they were promoting this drama and it looked like ISH and CEW were talking a lot and getting to know each other. They both wanted the drama to do well. He especially wanted it to do well to get more exposure and recognition for him and his group.

I'm sure he's always been approached by people who go after him for his looks (someone else also mentioned how another celeb messaged him for a date or something and he didn't even bother to respond LOL. He prefers to get to know someone naturally, through work, not through set ups or whatever!

JWoori's approach was just typical. A typical girl who thought he was handsome and tried to get his attention. But ISH's approach stuck to CEW more. ISH is honest, genuine, and although she also said CEW is handsome, she wasn't all CRAZY over him. He is handsome, and she moved on to get to know him better.

As you watch the BTS and how they interact you can see they got really close towards the end. But I feel like CEW is more attracted to ISH LOL. I'm equally surprised of how many videos an dpics we have of our OTP! my other fav couple...when they had the wrap up party, I DIDN'T EVEN SEE A PIC OF THEM TOGETHER! But CEW and ISH were sooooo open and just, honest people. I can't say that there's anything going on...as I think they are truly just great friends, but hey, that's a start!

1 hour ago, soesje said:

No i dont think she ever told him about it... 

I think Jo Woo Ri is really a good actress and she really showend many emotions in the show.. I really dont dislike her.. in real life i just dislike it when you are all up in ppls nostrils like girl come on give the guy a chance to breath damnnn

but i am looking forward to her future dramas she is a very promising actres..

edit: my post does seem somewhat contradicting.. i like the actress but i don't like the way she handled her situation with CEW

I also think the reason why CEW was so comfortable with ISH was because she wasnt trying her hardest to be all up in his aura.. she approached him in a friendly matter and helped him, she wasnt jumping all up on him every time she had the chance

Thanks for replying to my question... I would have loved to see DKS's reaction if he had found out (either before he made up with his mother or after) that his mother had saved the girl he loves from an attempted suicide during middle school. I guess the writers didn't want to explore on that...

4 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

LOL I woke up to check instagram and saw something about JWOORI and CEW so I was like WHAT? Finally saw the article of her interview and read it. To be honest, yeah, I think almost all the staff wanted to get to know CEW. I mean, he's CHARMING and FACE GENIUS!

But if you follow CEW, you can see that he has a couple worries 1) he wants his ASTRO group to be more recognized 2) he wants people to recognize him OTHER than his face.

People always call him face genius and handsome which is TRUE but I think for someone who hears it all the time, it's kind of disappointing because they want their talents (singing, acting) to be recognized too.

I watched the Knowing Brother's episode where they were promoting this drama and it looked like ISH and CEW were talking a lot and getting to know each other. They both wanted the drama to do well. He especially wanted it to do well to get more exposure and recognition for him and his group.

I'm sure he's always been approached by people who go after him for his looks (someone else also mentioned how another celeb messaged him for a date or something and he didn't even bother to respond LOL. He prefers to get to know someone naturally, through work, not through set ups or whatever!

JWoori's approach was just typical. A typical girl who thought he was handsome and tried to get his attention. But ISH's approach stuck to CEW more. ISH is honest, genuine, and although she also said CEW is handsome, she wasn't all CRAZY over him. He is handsome, and she moved on to get to know him better.

As you watch the BTS and how they interact you can see they got really close towards the end. But I feel like CEW is more attracted to ISH LOL. I'm equally surprised of how many videos an dpics we have of our OTP! my other fav couple...when they had the wrap up party, I DIDN'T EVEN SEE A PIC OF THEM TOGETHER! But CEW and ISH were sooooo open and just, honest people. I can't say that there's anything going on...as I think they are truly just great friends, but hey, that's a start!

Ur post is golden:star:

U said all the words out of my mind.. I will not shy away to say this.. I really would love to see CEW n ISH something more.. They r great together!! 

And to be honest, i'm kind of disappointed with JWoori's interview. Maybe it was the reporter's fault, but come on, can we talk about anything else other than his visuals? There's so much more you can say other than he's hot. Talk about his acting, how hard he worked, how genuine or nice he is, recognize him for something other than his looks! 

But i'm super happy about our OTP - had no idea who either of them are before the drama and now I just can't keep watching videos about them. FIGHTING!

1 hour ago, m i s z CHEN said:

And to be honest, i'm kind of disappointed with JWoori's interview. Maybe it was the reporter's fault, but come on, can we talk about anything else other than his visuals? There's so much more you can say other than he's hot. Talk about his acting, how hard he worked, how genuine or nice he is, recognize him for something other than his looks! 

But i'm super happy about our OTP - had no idea who either of them are before the drama and now I just can't keep watching videos about them. FIGHTING!

Yes. me too. I had no idea about both of them before and when I watched the trailer, even when I saw their handsome and pretty faces, it didn't quite attract me to watch the drama. Until.. I accidentally watched Knowing Brother with their episode and suddenly I decided twitch the drama and I am falling in :heart: with the drama, Kang Mi Rae, and Do Kyung Seok. :heart:. And now, same as you, I can't stop watching videos about them.:tounge_xd:

I thought i was crazy when i watched  and was hooked with what's wrong with secretary kim (huge fan of PMY)...now i'm crazier with MIIGB (huge fan of ISY too).  Both shows are super duper good.  With PSY + PMY they are very professional behind the scene but with ISY+CEW they very natural and more friends-like on the behind the scene which I'm very fond of as i don't get sick watching them interact.

7 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

Hi do you mind sending me a link to the interview/article ?  jo woori's i mean. thanks, 

So, based on picture in that OST photobook, did Mi Rae also imagining getting a kiss from KyungSeok during their first movie date? :lol::lol: They must cut it too because we didn't see that scene in he drama. Instead they showed MiRae imagining him feeding her popcorn. 

Well, it's funny MiRae always imagining about getting kiss from him :lol: but it's very normal though. Who doesn't want to get kissed by Do Kyung seok?? :heart::heart:

11 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

I watched that too and I think CEW really accomplished that. I've watched their YouTube subscriber count grow since this drama started and they're almost at a million now! More and more people are aware of ASTRO and I hope he feels proud of himself that all the hard work, lack of sleep, even missing events with his brothers wasn't all for nothing. 

That's so sweet that ISH said she's really liking Rainbow Falling lately, and even played it on her vlive. CEW also played it on his vlive hehe. 

I have no desire right now to even watch a new drama.. I'd rather just repeat this one!!!

ISH was doing interview and photoshoot yesterday during her Vlive. I wonder when it will be released. Is CEW doing any photoshoot and interview about the drama as well? 

43 minutes ago, susieunnie said:

I watched that too and I think CEW really accomplished that. I've watched their YouTube subscriber count grow since this drama started and they're almost at a million now! More and more people are aware of ASTRO and I hope he feels proud of himself that all the hard work, lack of sleep, even missing events with his brothers wasn't all for nothing. 

That's so sweet that ISH said she's really liking Rainbow Falling lately, and even played it on her vlive. CEW also played it on his vlive hehe. 

I have no desire right now to even watch a new drama.. I'd rather just repeat this one!!!

Aaahh I think Rainbow Falling is the best OST from the drama. It really capture Do Kyung Seok’s feeling for Mi Rae and CEW’s angelic voice really suit the song. :heart: ISH getting teary while listening to CEW song was so sweet. :heart: 

to those who want to read:

6953585057d140fbbacd8b29d1a6c4c0.jpeg?s=

Jo Woo Ri talked about her “My ID is Gangnam Beauty” co-stars Im Soo Hyang and ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo.

“My ID is Gangnam Beauty” told the story of campus life and romance with a cast including Jo Woo Ri, Im Soo Hyang, Cha Eun Woo, Kwak Dong Yeon, Dohee, Park Yoo Na, Kim Do Yeon, Kim Eun Soo, and more.

On September 18, the actress took part in an interview with media outlet Star News. She began, “To be honest, it hasn’t been that long since the wrap party, so it didn’t feel real. But while organizing my thoughts during the interview, it’s beginning to feel like it really ended.”

“Time flew by so quickly while filming,” continued Jo Woo Ri. “Since it was a drama where many actors in the same age group appeared together, there was passion and good teamwork. I had fun filming.”

In the drama, Jo Woo Ri appeared as the “chemistry department goddess” Hyun Soo Ah. She received lots of attention for her beautiful, lovely looks, but acted two-faced in order to continue receiving that attention. She especially became jealous of Do Kyung Seok (played by Cha Eun Woo) and Kang Mi Rae ‘s (played by Im Soo Hyang) relationship.

Although she appeared jealous of the couple on-screen, Jo Woo Ri said that the three of them were close in real life. She explained, “Im Soo Hyang is my school senior, so we became close from the beginning and worked on our teamwork.”

She continued, “Cha Eun Woo was smart and quick despite the fact that he’s young. He was also called ‘face genius’ a lot, and there were many times on set when people said, ‘Let’s be born as Eun Woo in our next lifetime.’ It was really nice to work with those two people.”

“My ID is Gangnam Beauty” aired its final episode on September 16.

Source (1)

in fairness, Jo Woo Ri is female lead material. waiting for her progress as an actress.

Archived