uh16Jmv.jpg

uh16Jmv.jpg

9g2M1oQ.jpg

8pv8hmA.jpg

31hXYpA.jpg

Here is the article in Korean

강남미인' 임수향 "차은우와 호흡? 톰과 제리였다"(인터뷰②)
JTBC 금드라마 '내 아이디는 강남미인' 강미래 역 임수향 인터뷰
배우 임수향(28)이 드라마 '내 아이디는 강남미인'에서 '얼굴 천재'로 불린 차은우(22)와 호흡에 '톰과 제리'라고 비유했다. 

임수향은 지난 20일 서울 중구 롯데호텔서울 신관에서 JTBC 금토드라마 '내 아이디는 강남미인'(이하 '강남미인') 종영 인터뷰를 갖고 차은우와 함께 한 소감을 털어놓았다.

그는 차은우에 대해 "장난기가 엄청 많다. 그리고 누나를 진짜 많ㅇ이 놀린다"면서 "곽동연과 살벌하게 놀리는데, 은우가 조금 더 놀린다"고 말했다. 

이어 "톰과 제리처럼 촬영을 했던 것 같다. 차은우는 저랑 성향이 잘 맞았다. 좋아하는 것도 통하는 게 있었다. 그래서 재미있게 촬영했다"고 덧붙였다. 

임수향은 차은우와 나이 차이로 인한 불편함은 없었면서 "나이 차이가 난다는 생각은 못 들 정도였다. 그 친구는 첫째고, 저는 막내였다. 은근히 듬직한 면이 있었다"고 말했다. 

임수향은 지난 7월 '아는 형님'에서 드라마 미팅 때 만난 차은우가 던진 말이 CF 같았다고 해 궁금증을 자아냈다. 설렘의 느낌은 아닌지였다. 이에 "설렘은 아니다"고 강조했다. 또 그와 키스신 보다는 처음으로 손을 잡을 때, 그 순간 설렘이 있었다고 했다. 극중 주인공으로 감정에 이입한 것이라고. 진짜로 설렘의 감정이었는지는 오히려 더 알쏭달쏭 한 설명이었다. 
'강남미인'에서는 주인공 미래, 경석(차은우 분)의 풋풋한 러브라인도 있었다. 그러나 비중이 많지 않았던 것도 사실. 이를 두고 임수향은 조금은 아쉽다고 했다. 그는 "그 관계가 조금 더 일찍 나왔으면 어땠을까 싶다"면서 "꽁냥꽁냥 할 때 끝나서 끝난 것 같지가 않다. 그래서 그 부분을 두고 많은 분들이 시즌2를 원하시는데, 저 또한 아쉬운 부분이 있다"고 말했다. 

그는 "이 드라마는 미래랑 경석이가 연애하는 것을 보여주는 게 아니다. 그 과정을 보여주는 것이다. 아쉽지만 그대로 잘 끝났다"고 설명했다. 

이밖에 임수향은 '강남미인'을 통해 로맨틱 코미디 장르에 눈을 떴다면서 "다음에는 제 나이에 맞는 어른들의 로코를 해보고 싶다"고 했다. 어른 로코를 하고 싶다는 그녀가 다음 작품에선 어떤 인물로 시청자들의 시선을 사로잡게 될지 기대감을 더한다. 

한편 임수향이 출연한 '강남미인'은 지난 15일 종영했다. 어릴 적부터 못생김으로 놀림을 받아 성형수술로 새 삶을 얻을 줄 알았던 미래가 대학 입학 후 꿈꿔왔던 것과는 다른 캠퍼스 라이프를 겪게 되면서 진짜 아름다움을 찾아가는 예측불허 내적 성장 드라마다.

Naver translation.  Omo, then do we have  a chance for  a season2.   I think she is also saying that she and CEW were like Tom and Jerry on the set.  :joy:.  awwwwwww, ISY did made CEW really comfortable, is it not???? They did not feel the age difference at all.

Lim Soo-hyang, Gangnam Beauty, "Chae Eun-woo and Breathing? Tom and Jerry." (Interview2)
JTBC Gold Drama "My ID is Kang Mi-rae" Lim Soo-hyang Interview
Actor Lim Soo-hyang, 28, compared Cha Eun-woo (22), who was called a face genius in the drama "My Idi" to "Tom and Jerry." 

Lim Soo-hyang held an interview with Cha at the JTBC Kumto drama "My Idi" (Kangnam-mi) at Lotte Hotel in central Seoul on Tuesday.

He said to Cha Eun-woo, "There are lots of fun. "I make fun of my older sister." 

"I think I shot like Tom and Jerry. Cha Eun-woo was a good fit for me. There was something that I liked through. So we had fun shooting, he added. 

Lim Soo-hyang said, "There was no inconvenience due to the age difference between Cha Eun-woo and her age." The friend was first, and I was the youngest. There was a subtle side to it. 

Lim Soo-hyang became curious when he said that Cha Eun-woo's words at a drama meeting in July looked like CF. It was a feeling of thrill. It is not a "soulam"." He also said that the first time he touched someone, rather than kissing him, there was a thrill at the moment. It's about empathy as the main character in the play. It was a more puzzling explanation whether it really was a thrill feeling. 
In "Gang Nam-min," there was also a fresh love line for the main character, "The Future," and "Gyeong-seok (Chae Eun-woo). However, he did not have much weight. Lim Soo-hyang said, "I feel a little sad about this." "What if the relationship had come out a little earlier?" he said. "So many people want season 2, and I also have something to do with it." 

"The drama does not show Mirae and Kyung-seok dating," he said. show the process "I feel sorry, but it ended well." 

In addition, Lim said, "I want to try the romantic comedy genre through "Gang Nam-min." In her next work, she hopes to become an adult Rocco, adding to her expectations about who will attract viewers. 

Meanwhile, Kang Nam-min, who starred in "Im Soo-hyang," ended on May 15. As the future of plastic surgery has a different campus life than it had dreamed since college entrance, it is an unpredictable growth that seeks true beauty.

Again in Dc gall this morning, there is talk of DVD making.  I dont know if its confirmed.  I ll post if there is any progress in the news @annie1234

6 hours ago, molaihawaii said:

Lets vote for both of them! I want to see them together to get the award! EW schedule are so packed but can't wait to watch them perform LIVE @ Jamsil Stadium Seoul on Nov. 16, 2018 for Pepsi Concert. yes!! finally! 

A bit off topic but how do you get tickets to the Nov 16 concert?  Want to go!

Aaaawwww I hope ISH will update her ig during the rice cake event with CEW. :lol: Wow, they kept their promise to give rice cakes. It just make me love them more. 

And about the interview, I read somewhere she said something about the kiss scene with CEW. I wonder what did she say exactly because the korean title when I translated with naver, it's kind of Kissing scene with CEW is not real. But it's naver translation so it can be misleading. Anyone here know about that?

4 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Aaaawwww I hope ISH will update her ig during the rice cake event with CEW. :lol: Wow, they kept their promise to give rice cakes. It just make me love them more. 

And about the interview, I read somewhere she said something about the kiss scene with CEW. I wonder what did she say exactly because the korean title when I translated with naver, it's kind of Kissing scene with CEW is not real. But it's naver translation so it can be misleading. Anyone here know about that?

The article is based on what she said to fans during her vlive!! Nothing sorts of personal.. Only related to filming!! 

Edit:

She isn't ugly!! She is soo pretty how could ppl say this!! :bawling:

http://kstarlive.com/Im-Soohyang-Related-Herself-to-Kang-Mirae-in--Gangnam-Beauty---Revealed-Her-Mother-Once-Cried-Seeing-Her-in-the-Drama-6005716

6 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

The article is based on what she said to fans during her vlive!! Nothing sorts of personal.. Only related to filming!! 

Edit:

She isn't ugly!! She is soo pretty how could ppl say this!! :bawling:

aaah it's the same statement as the vlive? I thought it was the new one. Thank you for the info :)

Well, haters gonna hate. I feel sorry for her mom to read such hate comments about her daughter. They are writing malicious comments because they are jealous of her -_-

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Eng trans of ISH interview

Sry mods for posting next to next!! I didn't check out that previous one was mine! 

May I know if it is just me but I can not see your posts including the latest post which you posted a vlive alert. Can you help me about this?

11 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

May I know if it is just me but I can not see your posts including the latest post which you posted a vlive alert. Can you help me about this?

I can see it posted!!.. Are other ppl to having same problems as not able to see my posts!! 

5 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I can see it posted!!.. Are other ppl to having same problems as not able to see my posts!! 

I can see your posts. sometimes the images don't appear for me because of my bad internet connection. If my internet connection is strong, i can see your posts just fine.

I just watched their vlive but because of bad connection, it was really lagging. Didn't understand any single word though. hahaha. but four of them are cute. and I get more DoRae dose :lol:

4 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

I just watched their vlive but because of bad connection, it was really lagging. Didn't understand any single word though. hahaha. but four of them are cute. and I get more DoRae dose :lol:

Awww.. will it be reposted? Missed it.. was too busy studying Korean!! Dammit! Was literally sitting in front of my computer and missed all their live cuteness haha :bawling:

6 minutes ago, susieunnie said:

Awww.. will it be reposted? Missed it.. was too busy studying Korean!! Dammit! Was literally sitting in front of my computer and missed all their live cuteness haha :bawling:

Don't worry!! It will have a replay soon!! 

@sunshinefate I guess it's network probs then.. As @annie1234 can see my posts well!! 

Edit:

The replay is back chingus!! 

https://m.vlive.tv/video/89968

10 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Don't worry!! It will have a replay soon!! 

@sunshinefate I guess it's network probs then.. As @annie1234 can see my posts well!! 

Edit:

The replay is back chingus!! 

https://m.vlive.tv/video/89968

The replay is already available? so fast :lol: i'll watch it later when the connection is good. I didn't catch anything from vlive. Just saw SooHyang jokingly grabbed EunWoo's collar because he said something to tease her :lol: it's a normal thing for EW and SH. :lol:

They r really a wonderful young cast :wub: I love them so much.  It reminded me of my University days. I saw pics posted in DC gall since I cannot watch the vlive video, they r really enjoying.  Why woo ri is not there?  CEW adjusted his height for MDH for taking a selfie by ISY:joy:

10 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

The replay is already available? so fast :lol: i'll watch it later when the connection is good. I didn't catch anything from vlive. Just saw SooHyang jokingly grabbed EunWoo's collar because he said something to tease her :lol: it's a normal thing for EW and SH. :lol:

Tom n jerry:phew: equations.. They were soo funny!! Hope we get English translations!!

Archived