[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mimomomu said:

Hello everyone I'm a newbie in soompi. I'm still in Episode 5 and I'm loving it :heart:

Hope you enjoy the ride until the last episode! I currently also love this drama so much and I bet that I will love it for a very long time. It does not have any confusing plot. Just a very enjoyable ride that makes us feel less stressful. I feel my youth finally came back as I watched this drama although I am still 23 y.o., I do not know why but I already feel that I am old lol. This is a really refreshing drama unlike others. Actually WWWSK was also light but I did not enjoy it as much as I enjoy this drama. Hope that it will be aired in other countries as well so that this drama will get more and more popular. 

1 hour ago, NhicarT said:

They are still doing the survey for the dvd (no details yet on preorder etc). If you have kakaotalk you can login with your kakaotalk account. Open the link in Google Chrome so you can use the translate webpage option.

I hope they will make the dvd. I'll try to open with Chrome later and see if I can participate the survey. 

Am I the only one here that still watching their bts and video clips from Youtube again and again??? :flushed: I don't know how to move on from this couple. And I just watched their wrap up party videos when CEW catched ISH' hand to prevent her from putting cake's icing to his face and he playfully wanted to give revenge to her by taking huge amount of cakes. :heart: why so cutteeeee??? Even their off screen interactions make my heart flutter. I think I will re-watch them in Knowing Brother and their Vlive again too. 

2 hours ago, annie1234 said:

I hope they will make the dvd. I'll try to open with Chrome later and see if I can participate the survey. 

Am I the only one here that still watching their bts and video clips from Youtube again and again??? :flushed: I don't know how to move on from this couple. And I just watched their wrap up party videos when CEW catched ISH' hand to prevent her from putting cake's icing to his face and he playfully wanted to give revenge to her by taking huge amount of cakes. :heart: why so cutteeeee??? Even their off screen interactions make my heart flutter. I think I will re-watch them in Knowing Brother and their Vlive again too. 

me too i have been rewatching so many clips of them and the making videos i've been living on dc gallery ughh im so sad i dont know how to move on...:confounded:

(Sorry mods, i am  not able to post this in my old one, hence consecutive posts)

Is it true that the dvd making is cancelled???????:bawling:  Whaaaaaaattttt????????????????

Just now browsed dc gall and one of the fans apologized that she tried her best and the making has been cancelled.  I ll post the korean and the naver translation here.  Anybody who knows korean please confirm this sad message.

취소된 통화는 안 받은거 하나랑
지금은 전화 연결이 안된다는 음성안내 나온거 두 개야

어떻게 글을 시작해야 할지 모르겠는데
결론부터 말하자면 메이킹 DVD 추진은 더 이상 진행이 어려울 것 같아..

제목처럼 조금 전에 제작사에 연락해서 드라마는 종방했지만 수요만 충분하면 메이킹 DVD 제작 의향이 있는지 여쭤보니까 단칼에 없다고 하시더라 카페도 개설하고 가수요 조사도 시작했으니 보통 제작확정이 되는 수량을 달성하게 되더라도 안되냐니까 역시나 안된대 아예 생각이 없으신 것 같더라 조금이라도 고민하시는 기색이 보였으면 이대로 가수요 더 받아서 자료들고 다시 연락 드리려고 했는데 너무 단호하게 아니라고 하시니까 너무 당황해서 더 이상 말을 못했어 미안해

고마운 금소니가 가수요 홍보짤도 예쁘게 만들어주고 조금씩 가수요 수량도 차고 있어서 스텝 모집도 더 열심히하고 오늘 SNS 계정도 팔 생각하면서 긍정적으로 보고 있었는데 갑자기 이렇게 되니까 기대하던 갤러들한테 너무너무 미안하고 허무하고 속상하다 메딥 이야기 나올 때부터 추진했다면 상황이 달랐을까 하는 생각도 들고 위에 얘기한대로 더 대화를 나눠봤어야 하나 싶기도 한데 그냥 총대로서 면목이 없어 정말 너무 미안해

총대로는 짧은 시간이었지만 믿고 투표 찬성해주고 응원해주고 도와준 갤러들에게 다시 한 번 미안하고 감사해 가수요 신청 글에도 나서줘서 고맙다는 글 많이 적어줘서 엄청 든든하고 기분 좋았는데 내가 무능력해서 일을 그르친거 같아 마음이 불편하고 그렇다

비록 메이킹 DVD는 무산됐지만 인터뷰 같은 앞으로 올라올 자료들로 갤러들의 아쉬운 마음이 조금이나마 채워졌으면 좋겠고 마지막으로 또 한 번 미안하고 긴 글 읽어줘서 고마워

Naver translation.

I didn't get a canceled call,
There's two voicemail that I can't get through right now.

I don't know how to start.
To begin with, the making DVD drive will be difficult to proceed.

I contacted the production company a little while ago, but when you asked me if you were willing to make a make-up DVD, I thought you were not interested in it.

I am so sorry for the gallery that I was looking forward to because I was thinking positively about recruiting staff and selling my SNS account. I think I should have talked more as I said above, but I'm really sorry that I don't have any face as a gunman.

Though it was a short time for me, I felt very confident and uncomfortable because I wrote many letters of thanks to the gallery for voting, cheering and helping me.

Although the making DVD was cancelled, I hope the gallery will feel a little sad about the material that will come up in the future such as an interview

Watched this drama is marathon. It was an easy watch without a lot of angst. I then only angst I felt was toward the lead female who seemed to go along with everything.  I liked how it showed buyers remorse--just because you have plastic surgery to achieve your idea of beauty, doesn't mean it's going to make life easier. I did like how it showed the main lead liking her while they were in high school because  of who she was and not because of her looks. Sadly, she's had so much plastic surgery done that her own children will never know how she looked or what features they acquired from her.

I was really disappointed how they showed most of the guys in this drama as being so shallow that they only liked a woman for looks and anything less than that she wasn't worthy. I thought the cutest character in this drama was the girl they tried to depict as overweight. Her character was more appealing than the rest...she was true to herself.

Not a rewatch for me, but was good as a first watch.

30 minutes ago, lovely8 said:

yo guys, i just read from kfan community that the whole

team will go to vacation!! i'm so happy for themm!! it's what they deserved!!!

cr. twitter

Wow, means that we are gonna get a bunch of lovely pictures of the casts again. So happy that they get such rewards which is absolutely meaningful for them as they will feel that their hardwork has been paid off:D congrats to the casts and crews!

i still cannot get over this show T.T so every once a while i kept checking to see if there's smt new related to the show and this is my reward :))))

only understand a little bit and they just show a little of bts but still love it ^^

btw, it's the first time i saw someone suck the water first and then put the pill in :lol:

did not feel right =))))))

Archived