[Drama 2018] Bad Papa, 배드파파 - 2018 Grimae Awards for Best Actor & Best Drama

Prettysup

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, AgnesO said:

The scene when JC first received the call from the offeror, they showed a half side view of him.  Later in the first match between JC and MW, they showed his face again among the audience, this time half front view, but enough to see is the same guy who offered the money to JC now.  That's how I get my idea it's the same guy.  Unless the writer wants to mislead us....

Yes that was how I concluded too.

This could be what JC needs to do hahaha! Make breakfast!

Word of mouth about MBC Mon/Tue drama 'Bad Papa' is spreading.

The drama "Bad Papa" which is broadcasted every Monday at night at 10 pm, is a drama about a man's fierce struggle to be a bad man to become a good father. It is a story about a  boxer who has lost both honor and money, and the "strange new medicine" that will change his life.

In this regard, it is recognized that "Bad Papa" generates a strong level of immersion . There are praises for vivid characters, explosive actions, and fantasy elements. Let's gather the word-of-mouth points about "Bad Papa", which was chosen by viewers searching for "realism."

■ POINT 1. The story of 'reality'

Jang Hyuk plays the role of  Yoo Ji-cheol, who called himself a 'Bad Papa' after suffering a failure. Son Yeo-eun plays Choi Sun-joo who dreamed of being a writer but had to work day and night for her family. Shin Eun- soo plays their daughter Young-sun, the girl who gave up her dream to defend her father. The vivid characters in Bad Papa that reflects reality, such as sacrificing for the family, and comforting each other while struggling at times. Netizens commented that, "It's just like my dad," and "I think it wrote my story."

■ POINT 2. "Real Action" is unfolded

With the advice from mixed martial arts group TFC and its coaches, the set-ups  implemented in the drama bear a close resemblance to the actual ring, and the full-fledged matches are making the action scenes of Bad Papa more realistic. Moreover, Jang Hyuk's excellent sense of action, which arises from him having boxing for the last 10 years, played the role of a boxer, an underground fighter and a mixed martial arts athlete to perfection. In addition, Ha Joon who kept his body in great shape by abstaining from carbohydrates, gives a sense of thrill threatening to explode. 

■ POINT 3. 'Real Fantasy' has arrived

After Yoo Ji-cheol , played by Jang Hyuk in the drama, realizes that power of the 'blue pills' which he obtained accidentally, he  tries to use that power to make a comeback that would be otherwise impossible from that 'powerless father'.  In other words, despite the fact that the new drug' is a 100% fantasy, it is a combination of a realistic personality and a strange combination that gave rise to a  'New Fantasy Thriller'. With intense scenes similar to those of horror films, such as the deaths of people who tangled with the new drug and gory blood , it is raising much curiosity about the story.

The production team said, "We are grateful to the cast and crew whenever we hear praises about this drama having the standard and scale of an American drama.  We would like viewers to expect more intense emotions, laughter, and immersion from Bad Papa. "

On the other hand, netizens on various social networking sites have commented that, "I'm enjoying it", "Please play more re-runs",  "Heart-warming drama", " Jang Hyuk is great!" and "It looks just like my father." etc.  "Badpapa" will air for two hours on the 15th October night.

WHaMZPCZ3IS1636749530903787379.jpg

gYeMXsDXFwBd636749530574087219.jpg

2sy3z8Rc5JOK636749530749718963.jpg

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201810120752142556776_1

I finally finished watching Ep. 07-08.

What clearly stands out during these last episodes is that anything JC does, ultimately it's for his wife and daughter. I liked that he drunk-talked to YS about following her dreams, because the morale is that since JC it's her father, he only wants the best for her and he doesn't care if people say bad things about him because in the end it's what YS likes that matters and that she is protected from the hate. He only wants the critics aimed at him. I really wish for YS to win the audition to make Sang A see that you don't have to be a rich brat to be successful.

We've seen that he also cares for his wife and he should do more gestures that don't entail money because SJ will probably appreciate him more like this. She doesn't care about money and luxury things. Despite she doesn't, she still wore the dress JC bought for her and it just means that she cares that he thought about her and gave her that gift. It's her reaction while wearing it and observing her reflection in the mirror what matters: she was happy. Not for the dress but because JC did something for her that she witnessed with her eyes. JC does a lot of things but many of them are done behind the scenes, so she doesn't know.

SJ feels confused about her moments with MW because those situations haven't happened to her for a while, but I'm confident that's just that because she's hitting a rough patch with her husband. It could be possible she doesn't doubts herself but MW. Maybe she's wondering why he's acting like that towards her because she may not know she was his first love. It's in the little gestures like preparing JC rice or putting the blanket on him that we see she still cares for him and that prove that we shouldn't worry about her love for her husband. I still think she has limits, and if MW will try to cross them, she'll stop him. Or so I hope. To this point, it seems to me the writer is trying to make SJ see MW in a hopeful light because he shows that he cares for her, but I don't think she will fall for him. She will just see him as an old friend who's helping her through a bad moment. Once again, so I hope.

Speaking of the past, I also think like you that the guy who might have offered JC the money could have been the CEO of ZD Promotion. But it's still unsure whether JC received the money or not. It's clear that he was not fighting MW the way MW expected him to and that he lost on purpose. I think JC lost on purpose to save his family since he had lost the money he had invested. So he did it just because he was desperate to protect them, but it all went down badly from there because his wife lost their second child and he was outed. But why it would be the CEO of ZD? What did JC did to him in the past to make him act this way? Unless it was a move planned by MW's team to make him become famous quickly. What if it was the only way to advance in his career? I'm not saying MW is a bad fighter, but I remember the phrase that Doctor Cha tells to the evil CEO: "No matter how tall a tower is, if you build it by sacrifying people it will crumble to pieces". It could also apply on sport careers: if you become famous by using quick gateways to get famous, at some point that fame will eat you and you'll end up falling from the top. What if someone close to MW sacrificed JC because they knew he was a strong opponent and his Achille's heel were money? I don't think he was MW himself because we know he still cared for SJ and wouldn't want her to be stuck in a difficult situation. We cannot hear the real voice of the offerer, so it could really be anyone.

@purplebass continue to watch to find out! Haha any idea how many episodes is this?

Good to read good reviews :)

https://netizendrama.wordpress.com/2018/10/12/spoilers-bad-papa-e05-08-rating/

[Spoilers] Bad Papa E05-08 + Rating

e12b6ccefef048d4cb52eeedd98ab555?s=24&d=identicon&r=g netizendrama
4 hours ago
bad-papa.png?w=663
Advertisements

201810082234587641546_20181008230425_01_20181008230451526.jpg

Naver – heraldpop: ‘Bad Papa’ Jang Hyuk started his game comeback…the new drug tester got a seizure

1.[+28, -0] Wow the medicine he trusts and thinks it’s a nutritional supplement is such a dangerous medicine…Jang Hyuk’s body can endure it…wow

2.[+24, -0] Jang Hyuk’s acting seems real ㄷㄷ

3.[+17, -0] As expected of Jang Hyuk-nim~~~~~~~~~~~♡♡♡

4.[+14, -2] I watched today’s episode and I didn’t know the time went by…It’s a very fun drama

5.[+10, -0] I watched it while holding my hands tight. daebak daebak

6.[+10, -0] I watched it while feeling nervous. The last 10 minutes were really overwhelming!!! It’s a real masterpiece

Naver – Osen: ‘Bad Papa’ Jang Hyuk found out about Son Yeo Eun x Ha Joon…’Devastation’ 

1.[+181, -1] There are a lot of warm and good scenes of Yong Sun and her father but when Son Yeo Eun and Ha Joon scenes come out I just want to change the channel…It’s fun but let’s leave out the concept of an affair

2.[+95, -4] Jang Hyuk’s acting hurt my heart…It reminds me of my father

3.[+87, -4] When he asked his daughter to do whatever she wants to do, Jang Hyun’s eyes were full of sincerity…the best emotional acting

4.[+64, -4] Is Son Yeo Eun a villain or just cancerous ㅋㅋㅋ

5.[+31, -2] I’m watching it because of Jang Hyuk’s pure and sincere acting, the conversation with his daughter made me cry

6.[+26, -0] If it wasn’t for Jang Hyuk I wouldn’t be watching it, I hate seeing his wife and Min Woo

@purplebass Thanks for your insights into SJ too, you raised many good points which I didn't think of too.

On 10/11/2018 at 8:46 PM, purplebass said:

What I mean is that they're old friends and so they treat each other freely. This is why it may seem that SJ is flirting with him. She's comfortable with him so she uses that gushing voice.

You're right. In a way, I feel that she's comfortable with MW because with him, she's just in the role of a friend. Not as a wife, not as a mother. Just a friend, free of the responsibilities and worries she holds when she's in the role of a wife to JC and a mother to YS. So she can just be herself - that's why she's more carefree with MW. (Side note: It seems most, if not all, of the scenes where SJ smiles/laughs in the eps so far are with MW. Barring the flashback scenes, I don't recall she has smiled much in the present time with JC/YS sadly. I do hope she can regain happiness in the family again soon...)

I think the reason why she seem to waver is that MW is acting (we know his act is not pure) in a way she longs for. That is, how probably JC used to act when they got together and how JC often acts but it became less with time, since SJ seems to push him away (if it's an indication they aren't sleeping in the same bed anymore).

SJ is realistic but she's also very dreamy, given she's a writer and the most important trait of a writer is imagination. When we see her imagining herself watching a man with a nice backside preparing breakfast for her, imo that's not only a pivotal scene for her book, but also what she'd want to live in real life - this is why we see her in that vivid imagination.

Interesting point! Never occurred to me that she was projecting her desires in her imagination with MW. That's even more dangerous and will make her even more susceptible to MW's advances....I guess the deciding factor will be whether she will decide between improving her reality (fixing her discontentment with JC) or continuing to enjoy her ideal fantasy with MW.

That's when MW gets in. He came back at the lowest point of her relationship with JC, and since she sees MW with colored glasses, she's bound to see him as a prototype of a male character of her book. The one she probably also fantasizes about and that "gives" or "could give" her what she wants that JC doesn't give her OR... what she doesn't see JC giving her. Because JC gives her "things" and not what she wants. She probably wants affection showed through hugs, preparing her a meal, cleaning the house... all the things JC doesn't do and it makes her seem he doesn't care. When you're going through a difficult time, even the smallest things can help keeping the family together. JC thinks he's being a husband by buying his wife a pretty dress, which is a nice gesture, but not the type SJ wants. I think if JC tried hard to be a better husband, his wife wouldn't see MW the way she's seeing him. Hopefully she'll get back to reality when she understands his reasons, because right now she's really acting like this because she's idolizing MW's behavior.

I totally agree with the mismatch between JC's idea of what SJ wants vs what she actually wants. If they align, she probably wouldn't even need MW to fulfill the gap in her wants. I don't think material wants matter to her as much already seeing as she actually stayed on for a full 11 years (and worked several jobs to supplement their income) even after his downfall and being given divorce papers. I also wonder if something else happened in the 6 years which caused her current behaviour because the family's relationship still seemed alright in the 6 years ago flashback.

One more thing which supports your point as well - I missed this earlier. It's just one line but I felt it hit home for me.

Screenshot-20.jpg

I feel like she probably just needs at the very least some words of concern (about herself, not food or money or things) from JC/YS. (This is pure speculation on my end) She cooks and washes for the family, and they just accept it. It just becomes routine and a way of life. None of them thinks to go a little further and ask a bit more about each other as everything is in a comfortable equilibrium. Just as how both JC and SJ aren't in tune with YS' hidden love for ballet/dancing still, maybe no one worries about SJ and asks about her personal thoughts. It's simple and easy to do, and that's actually what she needs. So you're right, once again MW fills that gap. Even more so that he encourages her writing, something she really loves but doesn't get much support from the family.

I understand it can get frustrating and annoying because SJ always seems so negative to JC and cold towards the family. But Eps 7-8 (particularly the flashback scenes) and her scenes with MW show that she can be (she was in the past too) warm and cheerful too. I want to see her find that happiness with JC and YS back.

Fingers crossed for the writer to develop the story well and show us how the family builds itself back again :)

@kohnlee I think 32 (but technically it's 16 one-hour episodes, so a normal lenght). If the story keeps this pace and it doesn't drag, 16 episodes will suffice to tell the whole story.

@skypearl That's true about her smiling more with MW rather than with her family. She is more comfortable with MW because he doesn't know all the sides of the story unlike JC, and she doesn't have to explain anything to him. After all, she has always seen him as a friend. And friends should be the people we can be ourselves with and have fun, discuss, vent. Because there are some things that are bound to be left unsaid between a married couple so we tend to lean on our friends for support. Even the strongest marriages have secrets. But this doesn't mean that SJ isn't herself with JC as well. She is herself. But she's showing him her resentment and that became the new normal in their family. In the past the norm was her being cheerful and super affectionate with her husband, but like you said something must have happened in the 6 years after the miscarriage and career scandal that turned her cold towards him. And even when she scolds him or badmouths him, it just shows she's concerned. Even when she calls him "yeobo". A person who has no feelings left whatsoever for another one wouldn't use a tear of endearment like this. Maybe they'd call each other "Young Son appa/omma" that's informal but imo a more detached term.

She doesn't say nice things to keep her coherence intact, because other people would think her weird if she changes her mind all of a sudden. So she's basically hiding her concern behind harsh words and she's trying to convince herself that she's saying the right things. But she's just deceiving herself and her feelings. To me JC always seems hopeful to see the wife he knows back, because to him she changed but it's not a permanent change. Maybe he even thinks he deserves to be treated like this because of what he did, but he seems to be acting the same way he acted in the past towards her. I think that to make SJ change her perspective/behavior towards JC, they need to talk about their feelings - even the depressing ones. Have they ever talked about the child they lost? Or the bribe? Because I think they never did (especially with the bribe, I think JC never wanted his wife to be linked to the scandal - it connects with JC in the present when he's questioned about the bribe he took from the monk and the audit guy asks if his wife is involved too and he gets mad). JC gave her divorce papers and left, but SJ didn't leave and kept mum about her pain not to make her husband add more salt on his wound. JC also kept mum about the loss of his child and of his career, and all the things left unsaid piled up. They need to have a good cry together like YS and JC and JC needs to encourage his wife to be a writer like she's always dreamed, and even if it hurts her, SJ needs to also encourage her husband to give his best on the ring.

I'm thinking that their moment to reconcile will come when JC will be hurt. What if the pills stop working and he has a different reaction to them? Because we saw that in the past he was training and fell to the ground, and I wonder if he does have some problems that doctors haven't figured out. So far whenever JC got hurt, he never showed it to his family and endured the pain. SJ saw him in pain during the match on tv, but she wasn't present. We saw how she reacted while he wasn't getting up during the Fujimoto match. I'm wondering if she'll go watch one of the matches and JC loses consciousness to the point they need to take him to the hospital. A moment like this - despite the predictability - could be her trigger to open up to JC while he is on a hospital bed. She thinks he's unconscious and she cries her heart out, but he listens to everything she says and that's the first step to rebuil their relationship.

@skypearl @purplebass thanks!

Yes 16 episodes sound right, don’t want anything too draggy. 

Like i mentioned before, during an interview on this drama, the female actress who acted as the Wife said is a story about how an almost broken family, found their way and come back together. So yes, I believe the family will come together. And is for us to continue to watch to find out how.  I love the plot because it hits reality. Especially in Long marriages, it is so common to get so used to each other and u ‘neglect’ each other. And a lot of the focus and attention is on our kids that we forgot our spouses.  

Marriage counsellor will tell u even after your child is born, is still important to Make Time for your spouse.  And in this drama , it depicts reality.

I'm not a big fan of boxing theme but I have interest in this because I like Son Yeo Eun.  However, I have no access to the drama so I just watched clips of it and it seems the husband is a typical Asian male (like my friend's husband she whined about the other day).  It's a damn shame the viewers hate SYE for the role.  Now my interest is not so strong anymore. 

Bad Papa Jang Hyuk, sometimes 'fumbling' and sometimes 'funny'... Keep up the good work!

MBC's drana "Bad Papa," which airs every Monday night at 10:00 p.m., is about a man who chose to be a bad man in order to be a good father. Jang Hyuk is playing the role of Yoo Ji-cheol, who struggles to save his family's life by using a 'strange new medicine' that came by accident, after he was expelled under the false charge of past match fixing.

Above all, Jang Hyuk's delicate passion is drawing a huge amount of emotion and sympathy from viewers. In other words, the positive and sincere attitude of a man who always chooses to lose for his family but laughs like a fool is bringing warmth to the TV screens. Here's an overview of Jang Hyuk's performance, which is giving new impressions.

■ Depiction of everyday life 

"Do it with 30,000 won instead of 50,000 won, just keep it rolling!"

In the drama, Yoo Ji-cheol (Jang Hyuk) drives an 11-year-old car. In order to alleviate his wife's worries about the house rental, and his daughter's desire to buy a new bag, he threatened to repair the car with just 30,000 won because he couldn't afford more. He is also a father who is ashamed of buying a fake bag for his daughter. Jang Hyuk carefully and pleasantly acts out the daily routine of a man running about to make ends meet.  He draws laughter from the viewers, and also portrays his deep love for his family.

■ Facing the storm, the father who bows his head

"I can take a swearing. As long as my daughter is healthy, happy and long-lived.”

Yoo Ji-cheol appears as to be a self-respecting boxer and a detective, but when he stands in front of his family, he becomes a defeated self. He is the father who apologizes with his head down for his daughter's misdeeds, and a husband who suffers in silence from his wife's scolding. Even when he made dangerous money using the new medicine, he was more excited to go shopping for his daughter and wife rather than thinking about the fear he would face. Jang Hyuk shows the life of a man who becomes a fool for the sake of his family, drawing much sympathy from viewers.

■ Blink of tears! Exciting explosion! Impressive fighter!

"I can't lose, ever again, never...”

Yoo Ji-cheol was an unjustly expelled boxer, and when he happened to get a 'new drug of power,' he entered an illegal gambling match and won the gamblers' money despite knowing it was wrong. In addition, he signed a one-billion-won contract and took the stage of mixed martial arts to face a fierce competition. Jang Hyuk portrays a man who lives his life as a boxer and a fighter. However it is not just physical fighting, rather it is the effort of a man who had to fight for his his family's survival when pushed to the edge.

The production crew said, "Jang Hyuk is depicting the life of a person who does not want to show he is protecting his family."  His acting is drawing both tears and laughter from the viewers with his touching emotions and empathy, I hope it will continue. "

Meanwhile, MBC's "Bad Papa" will air for two consecutive hours  on Monday (15 Oct) night.

3bca6cf7-9c26-4d63-836d-93c809d8c249.jpg

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/245052

2 hours ago, Shinobu said:

I'm not a big fan of boxing theme but I have interest in this because I like Son Yeo Eun.  However, I have no access to the drama so I just watched clips of it and it seems the husband is a typical Asian male (like my friend's husband she whined about the other day).  It's a damn shame the viewers hate SYE for the role.  Now my interest is not so strong anymore. 

It shows that she is portraying her role well :) kudos to the actress.

u can watch it with subs on dramanice!

@Prettysup thanks for the article and that 1st pic too cute hahah!

13 hours ago, purplebass said:

. But it's still unsure whether JC received the money or not. It's clear that he was not fighting MW the way MW expected him to and that he lost on purpose. I think JC lost on purpose to save his family since he had lost the money he had invested. So he did it just because he was desperate to protect them, but it all went down badly from there because his wife lost their second child and he was outed. 

Actually I think JC didn't lose on purpose. Although he lost all his savings on a bad investment or maybe he was cheated by his friend, I believed that he didn't accept the deal proposed by the shady guy on the phone.

Before the big match with MW ,JC was undergoing a lot of stress and he even collapsed while training. When he went to see the  doctor about his muscle pain, he came out, dismissing whatever the doctor said as trivial. I think he is suffering from something more serious than mere muscle pain. It was clear that he was putting in his best at the beginning of the match. It was only later on that he had difficulty pulling punches at MW. Even he was shocked by this! If he had really wanted to lose on purpose,  I think he can definitely pull a better stunt than this embarrassing defeat. 

It was bad luck that JC lost the match due to his illness and perhaps the shady guy thought he had accept his proposal and therefore wired the money to his account. Unfortunately the money was taken by the association and poor JC was left with no money , a tarnished reputation and a ruined body and soul. And he didn't tell anyone about his illness and had no money to go for a thorough medical examination.. 

꺄 ~~~~ evil !!!!!
I drink coffee from emotional coffee.
Actor Jang Hyuk is passing by ~~~ 
I was admiring the windows.
Ugh!!!!! You are coming into the sensible coffee. .
Hmm ~ ~ ~ ~ great hit !!!! So handsome!
It's awful !! I did not get the autograph ... I watched it.

Soompi article

3 Reasons Jang Hyuk Gives Us All The Feels On “Bad Papa”

MBC’s emotional new drama “Bad Papa,” which stars Jang Hyuk as a tragic figure who has hit rock bottom, already has viewers reaching for their tissues with each new episode.

Here are three of the ways that Jang Hyuk’s character Yoo Ji Chul manages to give viewers major heartache:

3d692734140a41e49203b0550ee030ca.jpeg?s=

1. His all-too-relatable struggles

Although Yoo Ji Chul was once a famous boxing champion and national hero, his life has since taken a turn for the worse. After a humiliating fall from grace, Yoo Ji Chul is now a bumbling detective who struggles to make ends meet. He drives an 11-year-old car and winds up facing embarrassment after he buys his daughter a knockoff bag.

Things only get worse from there—not only is Yoo Ji Chul unable to pay his rent, but he even finds himself forced to borrow money from his young daughter. Jang Hyuk’s believable acting as the weary Yoo Ji Chul tugs at viewers’ heartstrings by adding a level of poignant realism to the character.

2. His unhesitating self-sacrifice

As a former boxing champion, Yoo Ji Chul is a man with a lot of pride—but he never hesitates to set aside that pride when it comes to his family. He is more than willing to grovel and beg for forgiveness on behalf of his daughter, and whenever his wife scolds him, he is always the epitome of obedience and acquiescence.

Even when Yoo Ji Chul decides to begin taking the mysterious new drug offered to him in a clinical trial, all he can think about is his family. Instead of worrying about the risks involved in taking the drug, he is overwhelmed by the excitement of being able to go shopping for his wife and daughter.

3. His passion as a fighter

After Yoo Ji Chul begins taking the experimental drug, he returns to the ring as an underground martial arts fighter. Although he is out of shape and easily exhausted, his fierce love for his family drives him and keeps him going. Yoo Ji Chul’s tragic backstory gives the action scenes an emotional element that makes them all the more thrilling.

The producers of “Bad Papa” remarked, “Jang Hyuk is portraying, with meticulous attention to detail, the life of a man who is laying himself bare in order to protect his family. Jang Hyuk’s passionate acting, which is both pitifully moving and relatable, will continue to draw both laughter and tears. We hope that you look forward to it.”

The next episode of “Bad Papa” will air on October 15 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1244641wpp/3-reasons-jang-hyuk-gives-us-feels-bad-papa

@azureblue7 Yes, good speculation. Because from the way he responded to the members of the league, it didn't seem he personally received anything, or he wouldn't be drowning in debt. It looked like someone set him up by sending the money and making it look he fixed the match. Although I wonder how did he let his daughter do ballet? Because ballet school is quite expensive... maybe YS could attend because at the time his detective pay was enough to afford it.

As for the match, I also believe he has some serious health problems. Because we also see him have a similar pain in the present after the drink bribe, and it came out of the blue. But like you said, he didn't have enough money to pay for a full examination so the doctor simply said he didn't have anything. It seems this "attack" also presents itself everytime he takes the pills, so the pills may either cure whatever illness he may have (maybe it's something related to his muscles? An early arthrosis? Parkinsons'? ASL?). I think Doctor Cha recognized him and when he'll see how he acts during a match he will try to reach out for him to test the medicine. Maybe the doctor can also understand if he has issues just by observing him move, since he's a Nobel Prize and all. He should be a good doctor because he was hired by a powerful CEO.

About JC's possible health issue, I remember that SJ's sis also told her to get divorced to him before he'd get hurt while fighting or she'll have to take care of him forever. Hopefully it won't come down to this, I mean to JC in need of constant care because he'll develop something that will make him unable to move his arts. I wonder if it's written like that for a purpose, or it's just a line. But maybe, if JC is really affected by a serious illness like, ASL that slowly debilitates a person's body, maybe the pills developed by Doctor Cha could help him save his life. I remember that the News Report about SF-3 that airs while JC eats curry during the first episode said that this new pill could save people who suffer from ASL. ASL usually appears in people who are over 40 years old and it often starts by debilitating an arm or leg.

21 hours ago, purplebass said:

also think like you that the guy who might have offered JC the money could have been the CEO of ZD Promotion

The guy who offered the money was definitely the CEO of ZD Promotion. I recognise his voice and accent.

Archived