[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

He is going to have to take her home thats going to be fun. :joy:

It would be so funny if HN's falls asleep after the kiss. You know how HG is holding her tiny face, then once he releases it, she falls in his chest.. bwahahaha :lol:. He will have to drive her home and then piggyback her in to her doorstep. Her mom and Sa Rang go down to get her and HG finally meets his future sister-in-law. :tounge_wink:

@shinhani18 Welcome my dear! Glad you have decided to join us! :relaxed:

2 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

It would be so funny if HN's falls asleep after the kiss. You know how HG is holding her tiny face, then once he releases it, she falls in his chest.. bwahahaha :lol:. He will have to drive her home and then piggyback her in to her doorstep. Her mom and Sa Rang go down the get her and we HG finally meets his future sister-in-law. :tounge_wink:

@shinhani18 Welcome my dear! Glad you have decided to join us! :relaxed:

I was thinking the very same thing lol maybe he will meet her sister that way .Maybe even DG and JE will see them who knows!

Watching some clips on YouTube and oh my gosh! Hangyul just turned on his being a cutie pie! :lol: I think Leo now has an idea as to who Hangyul likes?

I've browsed E72 until the latest one and well I just skipped everything and watched Hangyul and Hanui moments. I really need my life back to watch it normally.

5 hours ago, shinhani18 said:

Hello to all. Am new to Soompi...i created an account just so I could follow this thread, and "comment" too :) hehe. I got hooked to watching this series since I came across it on Instagram (thanks to those hashtags!). Happy to meet you all! :wub:

*Did Jin Hee also create circles/touch the mouth of her water goblet while she waits for Do Kyung's dad (the day after their supposed date with Jin Hee's mom) like how Ha Nee did when she had lunch together with HG, JE and DK? Or did I just imagine that? :wacko::sweatingbullets:

Welcome to the thread. 

I re-watched  that scene and JH is rubbing the rim of her class with her finger. She didn't make the complete circles but I'm betting she does do the circle thing with her finger when she's nervous or in deep thought as HN does. I think the similarities between mother and daughter are going to start showing up more and more. So far JH and HN have not had much interaction with each other. I think the two will end up spending more time together and JH will notice how similar they are. 

JE and SH are trying to keep mother and daughter apart but nothing seems to be going their way for long. SH killing off JH's daughter is not going to wash the slate clean of HN's existence. Everything these people do including the mother I think is going to send JH straight to her child. JH has lived her life in loneliness and pain for 20 years caused each time by someone in her family. Each time JE has been involved in someway. Things have never worked out in none of their favor and will continue to do so because of their hatefulness, jealousy. selfishness and greed. They all have lived a good life off of JH and not one has thought to be grateful and appreciative for the life she's provided them. The one time in 20 years she wants something for herself they all scheme to prevent her from having it. As @UnniSarah mentioned the universe/fate is not having it and will make sure things are set straight and put in it's rightful place. 

2 hours ago, awsparkle said:

Welcome to the thread. 

I re-watched  that scene and JH is rubbing the rim of her class with her finger. She didn't make the complete circles but I'm betting she does do the circle thing with her finger when she's nervous or in deep thought as HN does. I think the similarities between mother and daughter are going to start showing up more and more. So far JH and HN have not had much interaction with each other. I think the two will end up spending more time together and JH will notice how similar they are. 

JE and SH are trying to keep mother and daughter apart but nothing seems to be going their way for long. SH killing off JH's daughter is not going to wash the slate clean of HN's existence. Everything these people do including the mother I think is going to send JH straight to her child. JH has lived her life in loneliness and pain for 20 years caused each time by someone in her family. Each time JE has been involved in someway. Things have never worked out in none of their favor and will continue to do so because of their hatefulness, jealousy. selfishness and greed. They all have lived a good life off of JH and not one has thought to be grateful and appreciative for the life she's provided them. The one time in 20 years she wants something for herself they all scheme to prevent her from having it. As @UnniSarah mentioned the universe/fate is not having it and will make sure things are set straight and put in it's rightful place. 

@shinhani18  - Welcome to the thread.  

JH spending some quality time together with HN will make her to see HN in a different light.  Compared to 3 years ago, when they accused her of stealing and even though the cops let her go proving her innocence, because of SH, HN adopted mother had to suffer.  But HN is attracted to her, especially since she is well known in the community and also because she has seen her professionalism.  HN liked that about her and even when EA was huffing and puffing about DG dad's GF, HN and her sister asked her to be more considerate and HN was not upset.  She then proceeded to tell about JH apologizing to her and stuff.  I wish for JH and HN meet for drinks and pour out their frustrations and get to know each other better.  But I don't think that would be the writers plan.  But I can hope to bring the mother and daughter closer as soon as possible.

I have been wanting the writer to allow JH to sleep in JE room one of these nights and find her daughter's card in JE draw and HN sunny logo.  Even though she was watching the show, she did not catch the logo and how similar it is to SJ.  For a shrewd business woman, JH is pretty dense and naive.  The police came to disclose that her daughter was dead 20 years ago, especially when she registered at different sites to find her daughter.  Even I am more curious than JH. 

But as @UnniSarah said, the universe has different plans - man proposes, god disposes.  Even though everyone went through SJ funeral, JH would be stunned to know that her daughter is alive.  She will start seeing similarities between her and HN and may think of getting a dna test or may be would chat with her about her growing up and try to add 2 and 2 together.  

In monday's episode, we see that JG is trying to stay away from JH since he knows that JE is JH niece.  I hope he does not do that and comes back to his senses and stay together with her.  

Of all the episodes, ep 73 was the best with HN and HG scenes.  Hope we see more of them before hell freezes over with JE manipulations again!!  

@awsparkle @angelwingssf   The Universe/Fate has tied everyone in a neat bow so that Mother and Daughter will reconnect. Let Me show the connection and tie to everyone. 

Love

If DG and JE were get really serious or marry each other, Ha Nee's birth secret will come out because Park Jin Guk considers EA and her children family. They have family night and DG will most likely live with his father if they got married so his father doesn't end up alone. If Jin Guk and Jin Hee do end moving together she will end up getting to know

Friendship

EA and her children. She will feel a pull or deja vu moment when spending time with JG. 

HWang Dong -Seok is Eun-Ae's childhood neighbor, his first love. They are close even though she has been warned to stay away from , she just can't seem to completely let him go. Why is that? Why is that. Eun Ae is to nice for her own good. 

Clothes

HN and JH both are designers, both work at the Shopping Channel . One day the company may want them to collaborate and create a mother and daughter outfit for some project sales event  or they may do so for charity event for orphans.  

Any of these connections will bring them together. 

Don't forget Jin Hee and Eun Ae have made up and all it takes is for Sarang to get to know her for any possibility to happen. :heart::heart:

Time for another episode  of Ninja Points of Interest!

Ok she seem to be obvious to fact that HG makes all her stress go away with every show or presentation.

Its the same with him she takes all the stress away with his mother.

But in return they both give each stress for obvious reasons. :smirk:

25 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Time for another episode  of Ninja Points of Interest!

Ok she seem to be obvious to fact that HG makes all her stress go away with every show or presentation.

Its the same with him she takes all the stress away with his mother.

But in return they both give each stress for obvious reasons. :smirk:

It will not be too long before she acknowledge his heart and move forward.  She is already so receptive to him.  You are right that they help each other out both literally and emotionally.  That is what will cause her to agree to be his girlfriend.  When he snapped off the bracelet, I thought that she would be angry that he did that, but she was cool as a cucumber even the next day talking to DG and displaying her empty hand ; She did not ask him to give back the bracelet.  But he was the one who initiated it and gave it back to her.  HG has no stress now -  after he confessed, he is cool.  HN is the one who is stressed since she says he messed up with her mind.  She does not even realize what she is feeling.  Just thinking with her head is not leading her anywhere.  So far, DG was the wall for her not to feel;  Not anymore.  He is gone.  

Do you see that HN and DG did not even hold hands or anything.  How many times have we seen HN and HG so close with each other.  Hospital, swimming pool, first fake date at the hotel, fake date pickup, and now the bridge kiss.  

Edited***

I can recall how she told JE not to mess with DG unless she was going to accept his heart and move on, so I think she will follow that since she seems to be a more principled gal like her bio mother and HG and since she has accepted his kiss, she will agree to date him.  

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

It will not be too long before she acknowledge his heart and move forward.  She is already so receptive to him.  You are right that they help each other out both literally and emotionally.  That is what will cause her to agree to be his girlfriend.  When he snapped off the bracelet, I thought that she would be angry that he did that, but she was cool as a cucumber even the next day talking to DG and displaying her empty hand ; She did not ask him to give back the bracelet.  But he was the one who initiated it and gave it back to her.  HG has no stress now -  after he confessed, he is cool.  HN is the one who is stressed since she says he messed up with her mind.  She does not even realize what she is feeling.  Just thinking with her head is not leading her anywhere.  So far, DG was the wall for her not to feel;  Not anymore.  He is gone.  

Do you see that HN and DG did not even hold hands or anything.  How many times have we seen HN and HG so close with each other.  Hospital, swimming pool, first fake date at the hotel, fake date pickup, and now the bridge kiss.  

Yep I felt she was more  thankful then angry because he release her from something she was afraid to do thats why she was not angry.

Yeah HN and HG been pretty close for awhile, the drunk scene, her defending him from that baseball player, him cleaning up her knee.Like I mention before DG never provided the proper emotional support for her or advice. I honesty still dont know what HN and JE see in him lol.

Also I like to point out she she said "You  save me" I think it had more then more then one meaning.

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 72

Kang needs Lee’s heart medicine.

Kang makes no sense.  Her Sister tells her to be quiet and go to sleep.

In his bedroom, Lee stares at the Love Voodoo Bracelet he seized from Kang.

At breakfast, Park Sr. tells his Son that Hwang seems to be pure of heart.  But her Father is trouble, or at least a nuisance.  Also, Hwang’s Mother is no bargain.

Morning.

Dawg walks into Hwang’s bedroom.  He clears his throat several times so we know he has an announcement to make.   He suggests she keep her new relationship on the down low so as to avoid giving her Mother or Halmoni a heart attack.

Hwang’s Mother walks in on her husband and daughter.  The rare one-on-one conversation between the two arouses her suspicion.

Dawg leaves the room.  Mother asks daughter if she knows what the Dawg is up to.  Hwang knows nothing.

Lee’s Fathers arm is sore from slicing vegetables all night.

In the break room, Park brings up the subject of Hwang.  Kang shows him her bare wrist.

Kang doesn’t want to meet with Lee today.  Leo phones Lee with an excuse.  Lee thinks she needs some of his medicine.

Lee’s Father shows up for his cooking lesson.  Kang’s Mother aigoos when she sees his right arm in a sling.

Lee uses his injured arm as an excuse to purchase side dishes.

Yoon tells Park Sr. that he must meet Halmoni.  Soon.  By coincidence, he has just finished the bag he was making for Halmoni.

Yoon gives Park a new suit for his audience with Halmoni.

At the Arcade, Dawg is belaboring Park Sr. about his relationship with Yoon.  When his wife shows up unexpectedly, he suddenly goes mute.

Park Sr. flatters Hwang’s Mother outrageously after he learns that she has come to buy some shoes.

Kang blames herself for giving Lee vitamins, making him strong like bull.  Lee walks in on her discussion with Kim and Leo.

Lee tells Kang that she seems full of energy for someone who is sick.

Lee gives Kang her vitamins back, since she needs them more than he does.

Lee sits in the office and makes a nuisance of himself until Kang agrees to take a meeting with him.

Kim and Leo implore Kang to take the meeting so that they can get some work done.

After Lee and Kang have departed for the Shopping Network,  Leo opines that Cupid’s arrow has struck.

Kang tells Lee that she’d rather take the bus.  Lee parks in front of Kang until she relents.

When Kang and Lee arrive at the Shopping Network, it turns out that the other person who was supposed to be at the meeting can’t meet with them until tomorrow.

Kang gets going, leaving Lee frustrated.

Park meets Hwang and gives her flowers.  Kang and Lee approach and the four of them glance at each other awkwardly.  Hwang proposes that they have dinner together.  Kang tries to get out of it but when Lee offers to pay, Hwang gives Park a look that says “You’re trapped.”

At dinner, Hwang does her best to make Lee jealous.  Park is clueless.  Kang is uncomfortable.

Hwang notices Kang’s bare arm remarks that she hopes Kang finds a good man.  Lee chimes in that he’s found a good woman.  Fortunately, Kang’s phone chimes in the nick of time.

I’s Kim!  Kang is urgently needed back at the office.  Kang is not unhappy about cutting the dinner short.

Much to Kang’s consternation, Lee tells her that he is going with her.  Leaving Park and Hwang alone while Hwang secretly steams.

Kang walks several paces ahead.  Lee catches up with her and gives Kang’s Voodoo Love Bracelet back to her.  He tells her that not all men would like a woman like her.  But he likes her.

Kang’s head hurts, so she leaves Lee standing alone on the sidewalk.

But Lee follows her.

In their living room, Yoon gives Halmoni the bag Park Sr. made for her.  Yoon tells her that it is a gift from her boyfriend, but not that her boyfriend made it for her.

Hwang’s Mother opines that if Yoon’s boyfriend is buttering Halmoni up with a gift in advance of meeting her, he may pose some kind of “problem.”

We learn that tomorrow is D-Day for the Halmoni-Park Sr. meeting.

While Halmoni is beautifying herself for her introduction to Yoon’s boyfriend, Hang’s Mother is ticking off a list of things which could be wrong with him.  To wit, he may be after Yoon’s money.

Park bills and coos on a bench.  Hwang, not so much.

Park Sr. sits in a restaurant and nervously awaits the arrival of Yoon and Halmoni.

Halmoni and Park Sr. bow happily to each other.  Then they open their eyes and recognize each other.  Each flashes on the returned dog.  Then Halmoni’s one woman rampage at Kang’s house.

Each asks the other, “What are you doing here.”

Freeze frame as Halmoni and Park Sr. each realize what they are doing there.

46 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

@angelwingssf Totally agree! Not to mention that HG has also driven HN home a million times even though is out of his route. DG, on the other hand, lives in the same house and works in the same office and I have never seen him taking her home. :P 

43 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Also I like to point out she she said "Yous save me" I think it had more then more then one meaning.

Yes.  It had more than one meaning.  She was thankful every time he helped her.  You could see it in her expressions.  She was not drunk enough to be out of her normal wits.  She was able to coherently ask if he was happy like she was over the moon and why he was not answering her more than once.  

So, I don't think she will be angry at all, maybe just embarrassed to look him in the eye and converse with him.  Now that the blouses all sold out, what is the next agenda (business related) with HG?  She might try to avoid him and send Leo or the co-CEO, but HG is stubborn as hell.  He will not let it go or her for that matter.  Many of the commenters on disqus were talking about how he has set a high standard for them for finding their boyfriends.  I wonder what married women should do if our spouses don't fall into those buckets!!:cold_sweat: 

9 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

Totally agree! Not to mention that HG has also driven HN home a million times even though is out of his route. DG, on the other hand, lives in the same house and works in the same office and I have never seen him taking her home. :P 

T

@mqiuwen  - He has driven her multiple times, but so has DG.  Most of the time HN is so relaxed with him, she has even fallen asleep.  HG was already a jealous boyfriend when he knew she was driving with him.  What reminds me is the movie theatre.  He did not want her to talk to DG.  Makes me laugh just thinking about it.  

6 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

Watching some clips on YouTube and oh my gosh! Hangyul just turned on his being a cutie pie! :lol: I think Leo now has an idea as to who Hangyul likes?

I've browsed E72 until the latest one and well I just skipped everything and watched Hangyul and Hanui moments. I really need my life back to watch it normally.

LOL, i thought i got my life back to normal 2 weeks ago coz i cut down and just watch Sunny Again tomorrow (and I was about it give up on Sunny Again Tomorrow),& only just read and give comments at soompi and nowhere else... 

But alas, this week, not only SAT started to get interesting,  Lovely horribly and Voice 2 has started and i just took a sneak peak at ID : Gangnam, but end up watching it 6 episodes straight..!!! 

So now, aside from Wednesday and Thursday of only watching SAT, every other day i have 2 k-dramas to watch....!!! I'm sooooo screwed...!

53 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Yes.  It had more than one meaning.  She was thankful every time he helped her.  You could see it in her expressions.  She was not drunk enough to be out of her normal wits.  She was able to coherently ask if he was happy like she was over the moon and why he was not answering her more than once.  

So, I don't think she will be angry at all, maybe just embarrassed to look him in the eye and converse with him.  Now that the blouses all sold out, what is the next agenda (business related) with HG?  She might try to avoid him and send Leo or the co-CEO, but HG is stubborn as hell.  He will not let it go or her for that matter.  Many of the commenters on disqus were talking about how he has set a high standard for them for finding their boyfriends.  I wonder what married women should do if our spouses don't fall into those buckets!!:cold_sweat: 

T

@mqiuwen  - He has driven her multiple times, but so has DG.  Most of the time HN is so relaxed with him, she has even fallen asleep.  HG was already a jealous boyfriend when he knew she was driving with him.  What reminds me is the movie theatre.  He did not want her to talk to DG.  Makes me laugh just thinking about it.  

I  actually like to see HN help HG with someone else besides his mother,we cant forget that his dreams has been shatter a long time ago.

Maybe he cant play but something like a coach would  of a little league team or something would be great.

3 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I  actually like to see HN whelp HG with someone else besides his mother,we cant forget that his dreams has been shatter a long time ago.

@dramaninja.... She did help him with something else beside his mom. He told Eun-Ae that she made his job more enjoyable or fun and he found a great partner.

Archived