[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, mocmoc272 said:

@mqiuwen Thanks boo! :D I just rewatched that scene on youtube and he clearly tells her to stop avoiding her problems and to deal with them head on! It’s because of this trait that she’s always hurting and becoming an ugly crying monster! HN retaliates saying all she needs is a goodnight sleep and some coffee to make her eyes look better! :lol: Like we both heard, HG proclaims that no man could fall for a woman who is constantly brimming with problems like HN. However, he is the only one willing to accept her and this makes HN flustered asking “what are you rambling on about?” :wub: It’s so cute how HN is obviously happy to hear that cheesy comment but she’s playing it coy and telling him to not chase after her :lol: Oh my, I’ve spent the past two hours being infatuated by our couple’s adorable bickering and flirting <3 Also, you are so right that HG has player comments!

@mocmoc272 Me too! I'm in such a good mood because of our lovely couple that my co-workers have noticed it and have asked me if I'm OK.. Bwaahahaha.. 

It's funny how yesterday, we all commented in the forum that the preview of today's episode, showed NO scenes of HG~HN which kind of disappointed us... then today... BOOM! we got A LOT of them! :tounge_xd:

9 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Apparently HN ha stress now :joy:

First come stress then comes love! :heart:

Haha that’s also how it began for our resident tinman... aka. Lee Han Gyul :lol: Now HN is going through the same process but this dense girl already knows that she has the upper hand in their relationship :P She will probably make it difficult for HG so that he will cherish her dearly once she agrees to be his yeoja :wub: Poor HG will be fulfilling all her demands and doing everything in his power to court her but HN will deny him of intimacy until she feels “ready”... She’ll follow her mum’s advice LOL!

Loved today's episode and feeling giddy reading all your comments!!:wub:.  HG even gave his stress vitamins to HN and it was funny seeing him grin at what she is going through.  It was different when he was going through the same feelings.  He does not want to tell her that she is probably in love with him but wants her to go through euphoric experience like he did.  It was nice to see him tell JE that he has someone he likes too - before they could deeper into it, the phone call put an end to the conversation.  I think once HN accepts HG and his love, he will protect her from JE meanness, whereas DJ would not even stand a chance to support HN with anything.  It will be funny to see him having to sit in the sidelines, because HG will put him in his place.   

2 hours ago, mocmoc272 said:

Hi Chingus,

I really enjoyed this episode a lot! :) It was awesome to see that HN was so flustered she couldn’t reject HG! Also, I’m so glad she is finally choosing to move on from DG. HG was a smart cookie to hand back the bracelet to her... He was basically asking her if she wanted to cling onto a painful unrequited love or seize an opportunity for what could be lifelong happiness :wub:

Btw, I was fangirling so hard at the scene where HG had blackmailed HN to enter his car or else he’d sleep at the bus stop! :lol: They had a super cute banter moment later on... HN had asked how HG could like her when she embodies everything he dislikes in a woman!

Poor HG just stood there asking “what should I do?” (to make HN realise his feelings for her are genuine) Aigoo, all of their scenes were too adorable today! I’m really looking forward to next episode because it seems like HN might be ready to give dating a try! :wub: 

Why is he asking what he should do?:D

He squeezed himself into that tight corner so he should squeeze himself out:lol:

HK, u are all alone in this, we are not gonna help u. Next time talk to her like a lady:lol:

She already has sexual attraction for him. A strong pointer to dating. I discovered she don't flush or feel any male heat when she is with DG.

If HK press the right button, she will fall and he is there already.

Talk of boldness. This guy is a no nonsense guy. 

I said it before and I'll say it again...I can't stand JE and DK's scenes, they make me sick. I just have to fast forward them. Everytime JE looks at HN with that smug face, I want to punch her :lol: I agree a big part of her so called "love" for DK comes from the feeling that for the first time in her life, she was able to have something her cousin wanted. The guy SJ is so hoplessly in love with likes her instead, and that makes JE feel acknowledged, like she's better than her cousin after all. And she has so much fun rubbing it in SJ/HN's face because she knows it makes her miserable. But lets see how JE takes it when HN gets over DK and starts dating HK...

Anyway, HN and HK cute scenes today made up for everyhing. The confession scene was sweet and funny at the same time. It made me laugh when HN rushed inside feeling so flustered, but stayed there, and then HK took a peek and wished her good night, making HN feel even more flustered :P I was kind of annoyed it was HK the one who ultimately ripped off that thing from her wrist instead of HN removing it herself, but I'm glad that she didn't put it back on when he returned it to her in this episode. It's like she didn't dare to take it off and HK gave her the courage she needed to do so. The scene where HK said he'd sleep there until HN agreed to let him give her a lift was really funny as well...HK really stepped up his game :lol: He confessed his feelings and now there's no stopping him, he is determined to win HN's heart. I really hope HN is ready to fall in love soon and decides to give HK a chance. I think if she keeps avoiding him, it won't take long until she realizes how much she actually misses and needs him :wub: 

1 minute ago, angelwingssf said:

Loved today's episode and feeling giddy reading all your comments!!:wub:.  HG even gave his stress vitamins to HN and it was funny seeing him grin at what she is going through.  It was different when he was going through the same feelings.  He does not want to tell her that she is probably in love with him but wants her to go through euphoric experience like he did.  It was nice to see him tell JE that he has someone he likes too - before they could deeper into it, the phone call put an end to the conversation.  I think once HN accepts HG and his love, he will protect her from JE meanness, whereas DJ would not even stand a chance to support HN with anything.  It will be funny to see him having to sit in the sidelines, because HG will put him in his place.   

Our vits has changed hands?:D

I'm super busy, will come and read all these very well.

6 hours ago, penelop3 said:

and text preview... eer @jayakris:sweatingbullets:

73부

지은(하승리)과 진국(최재성)은 동석(김명수)을 통해 이모와 조카가 한 집안의 부자와 만나고 있다는 사실을 알게 되고 충격에 빠진다.
K1홈쇼핑에서 첫방을 시작한 하늬어패럴은 성패의 갈림길에 들어서는데..

Sorry, I was out for a few hour and is late in replying...

"Ji Eun and Jin Guk are in left shocked, learning through Dong Seok the fact that the aunt and niece are seeing the father and son in one family.  HaNui Apparel, starting the first broadcast on K1 Homeshopping, is at a fork on the road, of success or failure.."

Today's was a terrific episode.  About as good a response from HN to HG's confession and bracelet-ripping, as we could have imagined.  Most people here, including myself, expected the usual Kdrama response, of vehement resistance that would make no sense but would be stretched on for episodes.  Here it was HN just being HN -- a bit clueless and clumsy, but keeping her cheerful self without being overly dramatic or hysterical about anything.  She did nothing to make HG feel that the confession was a failure, even if he still doesn't know exactly where she stands.  But he probably knows by now that HN herself doesn't really know where she stands, anyway.  And he knows that she is one who will stay positive and see reason in why she shouldn't stop herself from dating him.  In fact he seems pretty confident about it.

I watched part of it. The beginning was very funny. 

JE is such an idiot:lol:

I thing she is also suffering from compulsory obsessive disorder. I don't even know if I get it right. The obsession to have everything that belongs to HN. She needs a shrink as soon as possible. If the writer don't get one for her and release her to the society after all must have been forgiven, that girl will kill somebody one day.

See how she was happy at the beginning of their meal date. Trying to taunt HN but HK gave it to her and she returned to her emotionless expression again.

DG, I feel u, that thing inbetween a woman's........ can make a man reason  foolishily sometimes. I hope u get ur acts right soon.

23 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

@darr - you are being bold!!:anguished: . 

How come I don't see any subs today?Anyone else?

:lol:

But that's the truth:lol:.

Sometimes I wonder if we have a juvenile  here so I'm being very careful of how I express myself but from the drama synopsis, the actors are all grown adults so we should discuss their actions according to their drama age.

This is not school series:D

If u check YouTube clips, there is an interpretation of the dialogues at the comment section.

I have forgotten the name but a dear soul does that for us and she is here too but not frequent I guess.

Forgot to thank her. Thank u dear.

5 minutes ago, darr said:

:lol:

But that's the truth:lol:.

Sometimes I wonder if we have a juvenile  here so I'm being very careful of how I express myself but from the drama synopsis, the actors are all grown adults so we should discuss their actions according to their drama age.

This is not school series:D

If u check YouTube clips, there is an interpretation of the dialogues at the comment section.

I have forgotten the name but a dear soul does that for us and she is here too but not frequent I guess.

Forgot to thank her. Thank u dear.

Yup, her Soompi's username is @mocmoc272. She is the wonderful soul who has been giving us summaries and translations from the episodes. :lol:

20 minutes ago, yusefull said:

So tomorrow HN will ask HK to be her model.

Yeah that has to be that or the secret sign like someone mention.

HG answer to JE was fantastic when she told them both I hope you fine a good person, he said I already have and look at HN.

32 minutes ago, darr said:

Sometimes I wonder if we have a juvenile  here so I'm being very careful of how I express myself but from the drama synopsis

Don't worry I am not a juvenile.  Even they are much more advanced.  OK.  Go ahead.  Be brave and daring:blush: 

Thank you @jayakris for answering the call of help... :P _/\_
I haven't seen the Eng sub yet so I probably watch it way later but it's okay.. save the best for last. 

So, "HaNui Apparel, starting the first broadcast on K1 Homeshopping, is at a fork on the road, of success or failure..""

this is too general.. I wonder what will happen

1 hour ago, yusefull said:

So tomorrow HN will ask HK to be her model.

She looks like asking him for something.. but HN Apparel has no men's clothing. Not sure if that what she asks. :mellow:

If only we knows what was she said in the preview... 

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 70

The happy campers successfully importune Hwang to join them.

All into the pool!  Kang and Hwang observe from the sidelines. 

Kang falls into the pool and is “rescued” by Lee.

Hwang is thrown into the pool.

Lee’s Father is in the kitchen struggling to cook dinner.

Park and Hwang have an awkward moment alone.  He reminds her that she must choose between he and Lee.

Lee’s Father arrives at Kang’s Mother’s shop and begs for cooking lessons.  When she agrees, the Dawg is jealous.

Park makes a beer run and his car has a flat tire.  Hwang, under the impression that he has suffered an accident, rides to his rescue.  When she sees that he is ok, she tearfully embraces him.

The men arm wrestle.  Kang cheer.

When Hwang and Park return to the cabin, there is awkward silence as the other campers recognize that Something Has Changed.

Kang somehow manages to fall on top of Lee.  He’s like, Unhand me wench!  Lee needs his heart medicine.

After dark, the campers grill steaks for dinner.  Hwang is missing.  Her Brother says that Hwang has no appetite.

Kang volunteers to take Hwang some steak.  Park tells her that he’ll do it.

Lee is distracted by Kang’s presence and burns a couple of steaks.

Park and Hwang sit on a bench in the dark and talk.  She tries to walk back the events of the fafternoon:  “Don’t make too much of it.”

Park asks Hwang if she loves him.  She says, “Not anymore.”

Yoon shares her insecurities and Park Sr. comforts her.

Halmoni, Dawg and his Wife ponder whether Hwang’s Brother’s publisher is a reliable man.  When Hwang’s Mother lhears that Park quit a good salaried job to strike out on his own, she thinks he must be crazy.

Hwang’s Mother brings up her adoption scheme again.  She and Dawg quarrel again.  When Dawg stomps out of the room, she tells Halmoni that his opinion doesn’t count.

In the darkness or his courtyard, Park Sr. explains his new relationship to his dead wife.

In the darkness of their bedroom, Kang and Hwang have a subdued but civil conversation about nothing much.

Morning.

Park asks Hwang to help him make ramen for breakfast.  Park and Kang are like, WTF?

Kang goes to her room to rest because she has caught a cold.

Kang notes that Lee blows hot and cold.  He does nt deny it.

The campers return to Seoul in their cars.

Hwang has given Park a ride.  When he arrives home, he tells her:  “Goodbye.”  Hwang pouts.

Hwang watches wistfully in her side-view mirror as Park departs.

Park gives Yoon copies of his financial records and report of latest health exam.

Yoon does due diligence.

Park Sr. asks her to move in with him.

Archived