[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

2 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

@dramaninja HN criticized HG for not properly cooking the meat. He said that it’s all because of her. She replied that it doesn’t make sense that it’s her fault and he responded yes, it does. Then she avoided his eyes, and he asked her why she’s avoiding looking at a person’s eyes (his of course) and if she feels guilty... She said no, how can she feel guilty about the meat. 

Thanks for that! I was actually talking about the preview but this is great too. :joy:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Which one? The whole episode she was stuck to DG lol

in the preview.

I see that JG says "Let's live together".  So, I guess they will be taking the route of her probably moving to JG house and finding out that HN is SJ.  

9 minutes ago, darr said:

Which one among the two?

The one she kissed or the one that told her he isn't game?

I think she is talking about HG.  It was in the preview and so it may not be so too.  Have to wait until we see the episode.  

10 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Thanks for that! I was actually talking about the preview but this is great too. :joy:

LOL! On the restaurant scene shown in the preview, HG said to HN that since she seems to be an expert on first love... could he ask her a question... :lol:

19 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

LOL! On the restaurant scene shown in the preview, HG said to HN that since she seems to be an expert on first love... could he ask her a question... :lol:

Oh now thats interesting. Thats going to get the hamster wheels in her head spinning lol.

From moc moc!

Brief Context: HN comes out from her room coughing and greets HG in the kitchen! HG being super concerned asks if she’s feeling unwell and HN replies that she’s probably running down with a cold  Co-CEO comes out complaining his stomach is upset and he needs to have something warm and so HN heads off to do that! HG being such a sweet and caring gentleman refuses to let her do any work and tells her he’ll cook up some ramen and that she should go rest!  JE comes out and HG asks her to help cook ramen  Afterwards, HG enters HN’s room and hands her some medication HN thanks him for that and he gently touches her forehead to check if she has a feve He tells her it’s not heating up yet so she should take some medication quickly HN makes a remark that HG has a really caring side to him which makes her a bit perplexed. She wonders if he has a personality problem which would explain his fluctuating behaviour  HG says he’ll drive everyone back... In the car, Leo complains its too warm inside the car and requests the heater being turned down! HG refuses to do so because he knows HN has a cold but she says it’s okay  Co-CEO says he should’ve hitched a ride with JE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDIBoKmlj1w

1) I believe HN♥HG will be in a long progress for them to start dating.:sweatingbullets:

2) HG may be the one that will ask HN to take off the bracelet. If it is HN does it willingly, then not sure when it will be.

3) JE is just so dumb not to realize she is already has feeling towards DG. Why should she still has to argue with HN about HG? pabo!

4) I am frustrated too because toooooo much slow in progress of HN♥HG. But, I tell myself “If it is meant to be, it will be. God knows the best.”

1 hour ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

I feel the same, she annoys me at how she is about all this. I can’t keep it up much longer myself. I was done with it about 4 episodes back.. I can’t completely stop so I’ve been reading and skimming.. but I think after this week I won’t be able to continue with this round and round and no progress over and over.. 

Same here, yesterday episode i couldn't be bothered to watch it RAW or Sub, just I watch what our chingu here post link of the cute HG-HN moments....

I'm dying to watch the Eng sub... :rolleyes:

The pool scene.. talk about literal skinship! 

Even though I love how many scenes HG-HN have tonight, but I still havent seen HN realizing her feelings yet, consciously or unconsciously. Dang.. it's been too long! What would it take for HN to recognise HG as a man! :crazy:

5 minutes ago, Saja La said:

Same here, yesterday episode i couldn't be bothered to watch it RAW or Sub, just I watch what our chingu here post link of the cute HG-HN moments....

I felt pretty alone in my opinion so haven’t said much.. glad I’m not the only one lol! I was feeling a bit sensitive.. like I was weird or something... it just seems like we have taken 70 episodes to know that HG likes HN that likes DG that likes JE that likes HG (and now DG too)..  that HN is the missing daughter and JE knows and hates her.. beyond that the only other real progress is HN birth mother and DG father romance... HN knows DG doesn’t like her but still wears the bracelet and follows him everywhere like a puppy with its owner.. even ignoring HG when DG is around. It’s pitiful... keep hoping it changes and we see some shifts happening.. this is one dense FL, at this rate it’s either a SL gets the girl (which I doubt) or 30+ more episodes until she realizes she has liked HG for a long time.. ok.. my frustration is showing so I’ll step down:bawling:

9 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Even though I love how many scenes HG-HN have tonight, but I still havent seen HN realizing her feelings yet, consciously or unconsciously. Dang.. it's been too long! What would it take for HN to recognise HG as a man! :crazy:

@penelop3 That is the big question????? WHEN WILL SNE FINALLY WAKE UP. 

@ajummapunkinssi... DG is happy to have HN chasing him like a puppy. Have you guys not noticed that too. The ma. Was miserable when she ignored him. Why ???? Is the man (DG) really a nice man? I don’t think so?? He know HG like HN but he want the attention too. Smh smile smh Just like  JE. 

54 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

Baaaad guy!:lol:

He is getting control of his emotions again:D

Naive HN, let's see how u will switch sides from loving Mr A,then friend zoning him and loving Mr B.

And if the relationship between DK and HN get back to how it used to be(as they behave like toddlers when together), HK is all out for HN and HN is in the awareness stage of her feelings for HK, will JE die?:lol:

11 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Eh yall need to be patient  like seriously cant expect no one oy jump that quick to another person.Also you dont get that flustered over someone if nothing is there something is there just need a little spark.

9 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@penelop3 That is the big question????? WHEN WILL SNE FINALLY WAKE UP. 

Exactly!! Aiyaaa.. that girl is too dense! 

@dramaninja, that spark.. sigh.. been waiting for it for so long, since ep 30ish to ep70! :crazy: 

I guess when the moment happens, I will seriously celebrate it with a cake!

Also, in the preview, my feeling is JE is talking about DG. After the whole bus crash thing, she might be feeling possessive towards DG. *crossfingers for JE to stay away from HG-HN couple. 

2 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Also, in the preview, my feeling is JE is talking about DG. After the whole bus crash thing, she might be feeling possessive towards DG. *crossfingers for JE to stay away from HG-HN couple. 

@penelop3  Sadly for JE, once she get her claws on DG. She will make him choose and like the dummy he is , he will pick her. He will pick her because she finally chose him. In that delusional mind of his, he will say “ SINCE SHE CHOSE HIM AND HE WANT HER RO BE HAPPY,  HE WILL STOP TALKING RO HN”. He will hurt HN but it’s okay she has HK. HK is truly a man and make his own choices. No one can tell him what to do. 

9 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

@dramaninja, that spark.. sigh.. been waiting for it for so long, since ep 30ish to ep70! :crazy: 

I guess when the moment happens, I will seriously celebrate it with a cake!

Sure but this is a 120 episode drama sure some start early but some end just as quick as well and they wont get back together until the end, I think this is for the better for now.

Lucky her mom and sister  seem aware what type of person he is so he has allies lol

6 hours ago, tinkerbelle2004 said:

True. The kdrama writers often go overboard with their characters that they do not seem real anymore.  Shouldn't they try to make their characters realistic so the viewers can relate to them and will want to watch the drama more!  I sort of started skipping a lot of episodes already and just read the comments on the forum.  And thanks to everyone here who provide the links for the HN-HG sweet moments even though our heroine has gone overboard already with her clueless-ness! If that bracelet doesn't go this week, then it's most likely going to go in episode 100 above! :triumph:

I would love it if they make their characters realistic.... But alas, k-writer is still incapable in creating such character.... sigh

Anyway, if they planning to stretch HN finally has feelings for HG at ep 100th, I have a feeling that they might make JE be bff back with HN AFTER JE no longer likes HG coz she has DG who loves her even with her evilness. Then they will go with the route that JE will be scared that JH might find out that HN is SJ after JE realized that her aunt moved in to her boyfriend's place- and she'll lose HN and DG along with JH if the truth comes out....  

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@penelop3  Sadly for JE, once she get her claws on DG. She will make him choose and like the dummy he is , he will pick her. He will pick her because she finally chose him. In that delusional mind of his, he will say “ SINCE SHE CHOSE HIM AND HE WANT HER RO BE HAPPY,  HE WILL STOP TALKING RO HN”. He will hurt HN but it’s okay she has HK. HK is truly a man and make his own choices. No one can tell him what to do. 

I thought DG has progressed beyond that. If the writer goes this route then there is no character growth as regards DG and it's back to square one. In dramas, unless the character is set to be zombie forever, and if the character is not the villain, there should be character progressions and how they grew.  The villian's growth will alway be the last if there is room for that.

DG is going back to whom he was initially. Love made him slip. And I hope as he is pursuing this so called love, he will now start using his head.

I'm thinking he will be the one who will redeem JE. As JE watch him love her selflessly and devotedly, she will start viewing things from different perspectives and question her convictions too. Who knows she might come against her mum.(all in my head:lol:)

10 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Sure but this is a 120 episode drama sure some start early but some end just as quick as well and they wont get back together until the end, I think this is for the better for now.

Lucky her mom and sister  seem aware what type of person he is so he has allies lol

I absolutely love their love growth. It's so realistic. A girl that was in love with somebody for long can't just start loving another immediately. That's very unrealistic. Grounds have to be watered first. Had she not been in love before, it's understandable that she would have started looking at HK as a man.

HK also know about her love story and was part of it too so a gentleman wouldn't rush such a lady but give her time. In the meantime, disarming her effortlessly as he is doing already. 

31 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Eh yall need to be patient  like seriously cant expect no one oy jump that quick to another person.Also you dont get that flustered over someone if nothing is there something is there just need a little spark.

I can have patience with an extended beginning to a romance. That’s not the problem.. it’s the round and round with nothing happening. I can get she was in love with someone else.. but even after she was rejected she is still hanging on. I know most of you believe she has let him go but she hasn’t. As long as that bracelet is on her wrist she hasn’t.. as long as he is her main focus she hasn’t. I get being friends since childhood but this is more. The guy rejected her, he also is obviously in love with someone else but she still keeps hoping in some way that he will change. They live in the same house, work in the same office, go on vacation together and even have dinner etc together.. that isn’t normal in any way you look at it.. not for someone that has no feelings and is trying to move on from their first love.  That’s not really normal for most people. She is also in many cases almost rude to HG for helping her or interfering when DG is around. Delay the romance but give something else to keep the story moving besides rotating the same story over and over, that’s my problem.. it will take her time to get over DG and that’s all fine and good, but you can’t get over someone when you aren’t even trying.. and she isn’t. 

28 minutes ago, darr said:

I'm thinking he will be the one who will redeem JE. As JE watch him love her selflessly and devotedly, she will start viewing things from different perspectives and question her convictions too. Who knows she might come against her mum.(all in my head:lol:)

I doubt that JE would do that - I mean changing.  Just like the saying " A jaguar does not change its spots", JE has grown up to be a selfish, vindictive, narcissistic person.  Even though she loves DG and wants him by her side, she also wants HG to also be at her beck and call and be her man.  She is not willing to give him up too.  Even if she does as DG might push her to that decision, she definitely does not want HN to have anything.  

Archived