[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

On 5/14/2018 at 5:29 PM, roli said:

Totally agree with you @zhanna  it's a fake daughter and now JE will change for the worst part specially since she is interested in the male protagonist the ceo of market and her sundbae, when he come to like HN she would be more agresive even more if loke you said she tourns out to be the real daughter. 

@roli & @zhanna  She's the real daughter that picture of them both sitting in the bench wasn't for nothing.. I believe the hairdresser knows who the real daughter is and will use this info for money just like she sent her daughter to pass off as the fake.. The cousin and the fake may team up together to get rid if the real daughter if it comes to this I mean they both stands to gain from her being gone..

I have missed the last 4 ep so I need to catch up thanks to you my special person @jimb for the recaps I can just read instead if watching it allows me time two catch up on two drams at once Kudos Chingu..

Embrace ourselves everyone were in for a loooooooooong journey..  Also I hope it don't come down to the last ten episodes when they find the real one.. Lots of time when they have been dealing with a fake it's hard for them to embrace the real one 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@xiashenghan   It looks like Kang is due for at least one more hostile encounter with Yoon, since she is working at the store that's selling the dresses Yoon's salesclerk is stealing from her.

Kang will likely be arrested and jailed before that mess is sorted out.

@sava2sava  Welcome back!

I can see were this story is going. Its like another ones were later the real parent would be sad and ashame of all the things she said about their real daughter. JH would be so ashame of everything including her sister when she finds out her daughter was the cause of the desaparence of her niece. This family is a not to go. 

How's the episode today? I'm putting off watching it on the same day since I do want to binge watch multiple episodes. The wait is really unbearable but at least this is a daily drama.

On 5/20/2018 at 8:09 AM, jimb said:

@xiashenghan   It looks like Kang is due for at least one more hostile encounter with Yoon, since she is working at the store that's selling the dresses Yoon's salesclerk is stealing from her.

Kang will likely be arrested and jailed before that mess is sorted out.

I feel so bad for Ha Nee. We're only at the beginning of the drama and she's already suffering this much and we have what? 120 episodes. How much more will we be seeing her to be mistreated by her birth mother that she doesn't know of. T_T

That store clerk should be caught. I hope that will happen since Ha Nee is just working for her and she's just doing her job.

On 5/21/2018 at 11:17 AM, fanofr said:

JH does not deserve to have HN as her daughter.  

I totally agree with you. Here I thought she's actually nice but looks like she's not nice at all.

Okay, it's official...I really dislike JH. Gosh, she's way too cold :blink: I won't even feel the tiniest bit of pity when all of this backfires at her and she's the one who has to cry and beg, but even if she gets on her knees, I hope HN won't forgive her :tongue:  The way she humiliated HN's adoptive mom was too much, she sure does love to abuse of her power. I don't even know why I'm surprised...it's the same she did to HN at the restaurant in order to protect her "daughter". This might sound kind of mean, but the best thing that could happen to HN when she was a child, was getting lost :lol: Imagine if that woman had raised her, she would've grown up to be as despicable as her.

Poor HN, I don't see how she can get out of this problem until the real culprit is discovered...

I FIND YOU all very very hard towards JH, do not forget that she lost her daughter for years, and even she thought to have found her, but it was wrong, you realize how much it is horrible for her?very very sad,  :cold_sweat:but it is true that she has gone too far.
I wonder if HN will stay in jail long without this story being solved, maybe the same number of episodes as the fake girl?
poor HN, she's always there at the wrong time and in the wrong place, at least her (adoptive) mother really likes her, I do not know if she's really the missing girl of JH, anyway, she has a mother who really cares about her:bawling:

45 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

I FIND YOU all very very hard towards JH, do not forget that she lost her daughter for years, and even she thought to have found her, but it was wrong, you realize how much it is horrible for her?very very sad,  :cold_sweat:but it is true that she has gone too far.
I wonder if HN will stay in jail long without this story being solved, maybe the same number of episodes as the fake girl?
poor HN, she's always there at the wrong time and in the wrong place, at least her (adoptive) mother really likes her, I do not know if she's really the missing girl of JH, anyway, she has a mother who really cares about her:bawling:

I do feel sorry for her when it comes to that part of the story, I can only imagine how painful it must be for a mother to lose her child for over 20 years :( However, that doesn't justify her horrible behaviour. She's arrogant, has a big ego and thinks it's okay to belittle and humilate others just because she's rich. I can't help but think she deserves everthing that's coming at her. I'm sure the girl she's mistreating is the daughter she has longed for all these years...talk about karma. They say what goes around, comes around. This is a lesson JH needs to learn.

52 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

Nah they always try to used this type of plot point to justified characters being crappy.

2 hours ago, zhanna said:

Okay, it's official...I really dislike JH. Gosh, she's way too cold :blink: I won't even feel the tiniest bit of pity when all of this backfires at her and she's the one who has to cry and beg, but even if she gets on her knees, I hope HN won't forgive her :tongue:  The way she humiliated HN's adoptive mom was too much, she sure does love to abuse of her power. I don't even know why I'm surprised...it's the same she did to HN at the restaurant in order to protect her "daughter". This might sound kind of mean, but the best thing that could happen to HN when she was a child, was getting lost :lol: Imagine if that woman had raised her, she would've grown up to be as despicable as her.

Poor HN, I don't see how she can get out of this problem until the real culprit is discovered...

I found a chingu with the same opinion as me. I do hope the same thing happens when she finally founds out the truth. It is cruel but just with all the mean things she's doing to Ha Nee.

And like you, all I've been thinking how bratty Ha Nee is if she grew up with her real family. I bet someone we want to be gone fast. We've seen glimpses of how selfish and mean she can be when she was young so it was a good thing that she forgot everything about it and grew up with her adoptive family. She became really nice and humble. It was a good thing that she was raised in a loving family.

1 hour ago, marrez1 said:

We all know that she lost a daughter and all but that doesn't give her the right to be very mean to other people. She doesn't even listen to the other side and just believe what she wants to believe. She is not entitled to do that just because she lost someone.

22 minutes ago, zhanna said:

I do feel sorry for her when it comes to that part of the story, I can only imagine how painful it must be for a mother to lose her child for over 20 years :( However, that doesn't justify her horrible behaviour. She's arrogant, has a big ego and thinks it's okay to belittle and humilate others just because she's rich. I can't help but think she deserves everthing that's coming at her. I'm sure the girl she's mistreating is the daughter she has longed for all these years...talk about karma. They say what goes around, comes around. This is a lesson JH needs to learn.

I do feel sorry for her for losing a daughter but yeah. She's really horrible and it can also because she's raised to be entitled and all. That's why I find her naturally mean. Her sister is envious of her because their mom favors and spoils Jin Hee since they were young. That might have led her to be very mean like how Ha Nee is before when she was young.

Not listening to the two sides of the stories and believing what she wants to believe is really not good. I guess things that happens to her is sort of karma like you said.

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 10

Kang is directed to take some boxes of merchandise to a pickup point for a courier.  As she walks down the sidewalk, her vision obscured by the boxes, Lee saves her from being hit by a bicyclist.  They and the boxes end up sprawled on the ground.

As they recover, the savior and the saved experience an uncomfortable moment of mutual recognition.  As a result of the collision, Lee’s shirt is smeared with red sauce (don’t ask.)  They bicker.  Throughout the encounter, Kang gives Lee all of the respect due a grown man who wears a backpack with a suit.

When he arrives at work, Lee’s two female colleagues persuade him to change hi stained white shirt for a golf shirt.  Even Kwang cracks a smile as Lee robotically analyzes  the shirt’s UV protection and other selling points.

At home, Lee’s Mother angrily recalls her luncheon with her estranged husband.  Smiling, she decides to raise money by selling his golf clubs.

Park decides to call his business “Human to Human Publishing.”

Hwang’s Brother is sketching something.  Before Halmoni enters his bedroom with a snack, he hides the sketch and pretends to be doing his homework.

Yoon mopes in bed and recalls incidents from her brief relationship with the “Daughter.”  When she overhears her Sister joking too Halmoni about the situation, Yoon interrupts them and spews angrily.  Everyone weeps.

Yoon’s Sister complains to her husband.  When he suggests they move in with his mother, she decides that life in Yoon’s house isn’t so bad.  They bicker.

Lee’s Sister drags herself into her house after work.  Despite her Mother’s efforts to cheer her up, she pines for the Fey Caballero.

When Lee arrives home, his Mother orders him to Talk To His Sister.

Lee walks into his Sister’s room with two cans of OB Beer, the official beer of Korean Drama.  She tells him that she doesn’t want to Talk About It.  When he refrains from Talking About It, she weeps and asks why he isn’t Talking About It.  He gives up.

Hwang’s Brother arrives at a café for a blind date.  She turns out to be cold and stuck up, pretty much like his Sister.  Nevertheless, he persists.  They warm to each other.

Kang’s Sister arrives home and tells Kang and her Mother about the blind date she was just on:  He’s studying to be a doctor, what’s not to like?

A woman leaves with some of Lee’s Father’s stuff and Lee’s Mother counts the proceeds..

Yoon’s Sister meets Lee’s Mother for lunch.  They share their complaints.  They discover that neither of their husbands are in compliance with the Ajuma’s Bill Of Rights.

Yoon’s Sister picks up a pair of shoes at Park’s Father’s shop.  As she leaves, she notices Kang’s Mother in the hallway wearing the dress Kang bought her.  She notices the dress is one of her firm’s creations.  Thinking that she can help Kang make a few sales, she tells Yoon’s Sister where she can buy a similar dress.

Yoon’s Sister enters the store in which Kang is working, looks around, and asks Kang a few questions about the merchandise.  Then she strides out of the store With Purpose.

On the sidewalk, Yoon’s Sister calls 911.

Two plainclothes detectives enter the store and apply their cuffs to Kang’s wrists.

Freese frame of Kang’s shocked face.

@zhanna  Trust and believe she's her real daughter.. Like I said before by the time all is revealed there would be some harsh spoken words that can't be taken back.. This will be her karma right along with her niece getting her karma.. The man that she wants will be so into her cousin he won't and will not see any future or presences of her.. 

I'm questioning how the adopted mother got a hold of her if she didn't hit her, Maybe there's more to the adopted mom getting her was it her husband that hit her or is it the Aunt covering for what her daughter did.. I just can't see how she didn't know what happen back then.. I speculate the life she wanted for her and her daughter her sister had and to shatter her sister life since her husband had gone bankrupt.. If her sister had known of her daughters actions it's no way she would allowed them any where near them and they would be living poorly.. So I could see her leaving the child also thinking she was saving her own family..

28 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

This drama is really slow like really slow slooooooow

Take it easy @dramaninja, We have a long way to go and this is just the beginning, We haven't even reach a quarter mile in this drama.. 

3 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@zhanna  Trust and believe she's her real daughter.. Like I said before by the time all is revealed there would be some harsh spoken words that can't be taken back.. This will be her karma right along with her niece getting her karma.. The man that she wants will be so into her cousin he won't and will not see any future or presences of her.. 

I'm questioning how the adopted mother got a hold of her if she didn't hit her, Maybe there's more to the adopted mom getting her was it her husband that hit her or is it the Aunt covering for what her daughter did.. I just can't see how she didn't know what happen back then.. I speculate the life she wanted for her and her daughter her sister had and to shatter her sister life since her husband had gone bankrupt.. If her sister had known of her daughters actions it's no way she would allowed them any where near them and they would be living poorly.. So I could see her leaving the child also thinking she was saving her own family..

Take it easy @dramaninja, We have a long way to go and this is just the beginning, We haven't even reach a quarter mile in this drama.. 

Lol I know I am not new to this at all,so little of the main 2 together just annoyed me for a second lol

4 hours ago, Stellaa said:

Did anyone catch what kind of business the neighbor boy opened? It seems to be an office but we have no idea what he does. 

It was a publishing company. "Human to Human Publishing" in the sub version I saw.

@dramaninja  @sava2sava  This drama may depart from the mold a little.  Usually the poor but plucky girl has to struggle to melt the cold heart of a rich prospective mother in law, real birth mother, etc..  It seems quite likely that Kang won't have much interest in Yoon as a "Mother" and Yoon will have to struggle to win her over.

Well, JH has a heart after all :rolleyes: At least she let HN go home while that mess gets sorted out (after her mom had to beg for hours in the pouring rain, of course lol). 

It looks like they're going to pair JH with DK's dad...that shoud be fun. I can't imagine these two as a couple :lol:

5 hours ago, sava2sava said:

I was wondering the same thing. Was it HN's adoptive father the one who hit her with his car or was it someone else and then they found her? I'm curious about that. I think that it was his adoptive dad and since HN probably lost her memory due to the accident, he and his wife decided to keep her :unsure:

I'm also curious about how JH is going to react when she finds out what happened the day her daughter went missing. Is she going to blame her niece? Cause that would be kind of unfair...I mean, how old was she when that happened? 5 or 6? However, I can see how she can be blamed for not saying anything during all these years. She saw how her cousin was "kidnapped" and never told anyone, that's the worst part about that story...

I don't think JE's mom knows about what her daughter did...yet, or there's no way she would want the real SJ back. But I can see her finding out at some point and teaming up with JE to make sure JH never finds out HN is her daughter, just because they'll be afraid that HN will remember eveything and tell her mom.

Archived