[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

meechuttso

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, I told you guys!!! Just on a previous page I told you to prepare for Yang Se Jong unleashing his bedroom eyes hahaha :D Guess it’s coming in this episode.

I’m all in for skinship but honestly isn’t it easier to take off a shirt before sewing on a button???

OMG the ending of Ep17-18 was so heart fluttering. Poor Chan is going to have heartache soon but I guess he will overcome it as he loves his Mr Gong so much.

I thought at the ending, WJ would kiss SR but alas....staring contest was on. Oh I thought there's going to be 2 episodes today? Maybe I missed???

Just now, Mau_Cherry said:

I HATE SPORT - I HATE SPORT - I HATE SPORT

when its in the way of my Drama and it left me with that cliffhanger.....

Hi chingu, is that why today only showed 1 episode? due to the sport? haizzzzzzzzz so sad! I was expecting 2 episodes tonight.

1 hour ago, aisling said:

LOL, I told you guys!!! Just on a previous page I told you to prepare for Yang Se Jong unleashing his bedroom eyes hahaha :D Guess it’s coming in this episode.

I’m all in for skinship but honestly isn’t it easier to take off a shirt before sewing on a button???

Honestly, I've done this a lot of times when my husband or I we're in a hurry. It's not so strange.

39 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

@aurelly thanks for the live updates!!! Wow wow! Everyone, having heart attack already? :P

Oh ya... Did he see the photo in the end?

No, he hasn't yet.... ha ha... as expected again.  It will be coming soon...

I love how his sister can see how he has changed for the better:  
Time to see the sibling's relationship.  They are really close.

Credit to the owner

Spoiler

39 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

I thought at the ending, WJ would kiss SR but alas....staring contest was on. Oh I thought there's going to be 2 episodes today? Maybe I missed???

Yes, lots of heart fluttering moment... and also it's a little bit awkward sometimes too ha ha..  17 and 18 as two episodes....

Credit to the owner

8 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Omg that hug :wub:

So i assume he disappeared, she found him, and hugged him crying B)

Seriously cannot wait for the new episode. A few more hours to go... 

Ok at least we have one episode this week. Dear Judge is cancelled this whole week, a consolation to ourselves at least hahaha.

8 hours ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

oh woww.... nice to meet you chingu

yes i was wayyy too active on Moon Lovers thread.... and thanks for remembering me...

oh that's a good observation.. i dint think it at first but now possible.

and may be he knew that SR was in coma due to him (misunderstanding and guilt) so he left.. and she found him, hugged him to make him understand "everything is ok now "

I THINK, he "disappeared" because he went to Jeju to look for his father to ask him not to sell the house, and after all the "shouting" across the roads, he told her the house won't be sold, thus the excited rush to the bridge (the first time) and her hugging him in gratitude with him being stunned by her reaction.

43 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

@aurelly thanks for the live updates!!! Wow wow! Everyone, having heart attack already? :P

Oh ya... Did he see the photo in the end?

No he didn't. He saw a corner of the photo peeking out of the notebook and pushed it back in without looking at all.

37 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Facepalming, the caption in preview said next week again SBS only air 19-20 on Tuesday.

It's ok...look on the bright side...that means the show will take a longer time before it finishes its run, and we get to see them for a longer period....*:wub:

That last scene...in the opening of next episode, something's bound to happen that makes them jump apart, resulting in nothing happening and we all get trolled -_-

37 minutes ago, chubbz said:

I THINK, he "disappeared" because he went to Jeju to look for his father to ask him not to sell the house, and after all the "shouting" across the roads, he told her the house won't be sold, thus the excited rush to the bridge (the first time) and her hugging him in gratitude with him being stunned by her reaction.

Hehe yup that was just my guess earlier on before the show. :lol:

6 hours ago, aisling said:

PS i LOVED today's episode (which i watched raw) and had ear to ear wide grin and now my cheeks are hurting....

it was such fluff candy like adorable episode.... and GWJis the best dork in love after Ye Ssaem in kdramaland...

Just watch the raw clips on IG. Its a cute episode. The button scene is awww so adorable!

I think I know this pd's style by now. Always like to make the otp play the staring game then have the camera zoom closeup slowly to their eyes and their lips then boom something happen. :joy:

Archived