[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

Okay I guess Chanyeol answered my previous question haha, they're still filming for the drama!! He just said so on Baekhyun's Insta live that he's filming alhambra now. 

But his hair? idk if it's for EXO's comeback or Seju's hair gonna change when he enters the game!? even tho he said Seju can't have silver hair!?  I had a speculation that he is the one who made the game in the drama cuz he's good with programming but idk I could be wrong!

anyways, why this thread is so quite? not much left for the drama to air?!?!?! weird!

• Like 3

Watch: Park Shin Hye Offers Hyun Bin A Place To Stay In âMemories Of The Alhambraâ Preview

Watch: Park Shin Hye Offers Hyun Bin A Place To Stay In “Memories Of The Alhambra” Preview

Nov 23, 2018
by E. Cha

With just one week left until its premiere, tvN’s upcoming drama “Memories of the Alhambra” has unveiled a brand-new preview!

The newly released teaser begins with Yoo Jin Woo, the brilliant CEO of an investment firm (played by Hyun Bin), arriving at an old hostel in Granada at night. Jung Hee Joo, the owner of the hostel (played by Park Shin Hye), answers the door, and Yoo Jin Woo asks, “Do you have any rooms available?” Jung Hee Joo tells him, “There’s a single room available on the sixth floor,” and he excitedly replies, “I’ll take it.”

However, once he steps inside, Yoo Jin Woo realizes, “There’s no elevator?” After reluctantly lugging his suitcase upstairs, he appears less than pleased by the state of his room. Jung Hee Joo says uncomfortably, “Oh dear, I don’t think the room was cleaned yesterday.” Yoo Jin Woo responds dryly, “I wonder, was it only yesterday that [the room] wasn’t cleaned?”

The preview also shows the CEO venturing out into the streets of Granada as a voice-over tells him, “Everything is set, sir. Please check it out.” Yoo Jin Woo goes on to reveal, “Magic. I came all the way here to see this magic.”

The clip then cuts to Jung Se Joo (played by EXO’s Chanyeol), a genius programmer who also happens to be Jung Hee Joo’s younger brother, frantically running from someone on the street. With desperation in his voice, he hurriedly tells an unseen individual on the phone, “Let’s meet in Granada. If you wait at the Bonita Hostel, I’ll meet you there.”

“Memories of the Alhambra” will premiere on December 1 at 9 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the new preview below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1268547wpp/watch-park-shin-hye-offers-hyun-bin-place-stay-memories-alhambra-preview

• Like 2

Music

Home > TV

‘Memories of the Alhambra’ promises CG magic

Updated : November 25 2018

Cable channel tvN is set to kick off the new weekend series “Memories of the Alhambra” on Dec. 1, just a few days after the pilot episode of another high-profile drama series “Encounter” airs on the channel.

The show starring Hyun Bin and Park Shin-hye revolves around the relationship between Yoo Jin-woo and Jung Hee-joo who cross paths with each other at an old hostel in Granada, Spain.

(tvN)
Yoo visits the city on business and happens to stay at a hostel that Jung runs before the two get involved in a mysterious incident.

Adding to the excitement is the impressive lineup with Hyun returning to the small screen after a three-year hiatus since he stared in “Hyde Jekyll, Me” in 2015.

(tvN)

With the show taking the theme of augmented reality games, viewers got a glimpse into the impressive CG work that show has in store, including a glorious sword bestowed upon Yoo during a suspense-packed trailer unveiled Friday.

In the short but memorable teaser, Yoo says, “Magic, I came all the way here to see this magic,” as his eyes turn blue, drumming up excitement for sci-fi and fantasy fans.

The show appears to be in the hands of the right person as writer Song Jae-jung behind the show has written the script for another series “W” which also features a cross between reality and fantasy.

The pilot episode of “Memories of the Alhambra” will air at 9 p.m. on Saturday.

By Yim Hyun-su (hyunsu@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201811251307484867267_2

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018]Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억- Hyun Bin, Park Shin Hye -D-5: Premieres on December 1st

WHAT.A.GREAT.DRAMA.CONCEPT.THIS.IS!!!!!
tumblr_lpwsgr1WLw1qi18rvo1_500.gif

I've been a fan of both our leads and I must say this pairing is something new.
Not shipping them. I've learned my lesson from my previous OTP frustration...
Anywhoooo. I would like to join you all in this fangirling journey and in supporting this drama.

The trailer looks so promising!!
3cb6b34543a982261bb44f818a82b9014b90eb96

And being not that much knowledgeable about AR/VR, I hope this drama will make me consider giving such ingenious technology a chance. 

Can't wait for Dec!
MOA team hwaitttiingggg!!!

PS. Adopt me in here please. keke ^^ can't wait for more updates!

• Like 2

D 5 to go.... 

For Hyunbin Shinhye and the whole cast n crew MOA ...Fighting...many many pray for all of you. Hope the drama bring new sensation for everyone who watch it. And Everyone will love it too. 

I AM so CURIOUS FOR THE ROMANCE BETWEEN HYUNBIN AND SHINHYE. I FEEL THEIR CHEMISTRY WILL VERY GOOD. I ALREADY IMAGINE THEIR ROMANCE IN MY MIND :D

• Like 3