[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

7 minutes ago, kilumar said:

Guys,Did you know that today has melon music award show?I hate it .why .......?why today.Today is our girl's drama premier day.Now I really worry about rating :tears::tears:

not many gonna see it don't worry cuz EXO aren't going, I'm not saying this cuz I'm an EXOL but, it always has been like this, when EXO's performance comes, the ratings rise so much, otherwise it's low for awards show.

------

anyways, guys just wanted to share that if you have Netflix and the episode will be availabe for you on December 11, you can use vpn for any Asian country and you can watch it today!!

• Like 4

@JojoCx3 not sure if you've already read translated interview from other sources regarding PSH's interview mention of ChanYeol.  In the YouTube video above by @DOCDOC she was asked about working with Chanyeol. Voiceover said "Regarding the absent EXO member Chanyeol, PSH had this to say about him"

PSH : Even though I am acting as his sister, in reality we didn't have many scenes to film together because of circumstances (I think she's referring to the storyline).  Having said that, despite not having much interaction with him on screen, I heard that despite his heavy/busy schedule outside (with EXO) he was still very enthusiastic whilst filming on set.  So I am anticipating his acting a lot.

I only came around to read this page and haven't followed this drama.  Is it pre-produced or are they still filming?  

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@JojoCx3 not sure if you've already read translated interview from other sources regarding PSH's interview mention of ChanYeol.

So I am anticipating his acting a lot.  

I only came around to read this page and haven't followed this drama.  Is it pre-produced or are they still filming?  

Oh hey you're from 1DMP right!:smiley: and yes I have already seen and read her interview, anything Chanyeol or EXO related I know it the moment it's released haha!! I thought it was cute, cuz he's also bff with her bf Choi Tae-joon!!

so this drama is not 100% pre-produced, I think they're still filming it, the parts in Korea. The parts in Europe (Spain, Slovenia and Hungary) are already done! Hope you watch and enjoy the drama ^^ The director praised his acting, and he did quite well in Missing 9 (if you have watched it) so I'm also anticipating his acting, hope he get lots of praises just like how Kyungsoo did!

• Like 2

Yes @JojoCx3 ....since 100DMP I am now an EXO-L (I have a lot of catching up to do) :lol:. DKS is my bias.  I will be following him henceforth.  I am so grateful to all the dedicated EXO-L members who diligently translate everything online.  I just read about Chanyeol in MOA.  And was interested to find out what Augmented Reality is.  I may watch some of this drama to see what it's all about.  Not sure if I have time to catch it live.  May see if I can catch it once it finishes. :D

• Like 3

TechThe 5 most anticipated new TV shows in December

The most anticipated new TV shows in December include Syfy's "Nightflyers," based on George R.R. Martin's novella.

• Published: 30.11.2018 , Refreshed: 00:59
  • Travis Clark

(skipped unrelated.....)

4. "Memories of the Alhambra" — Netflix, December 1

null

Description: "While looking for the cryptic creator of an innovative augmented-reality game, an investment firm executive meets a women who runs a hostel in Spain."

https://www.pulse.ng/bi/tech/the-5-most-anticipated-new-tv-shows-in-december-id9155348.html

995C7D435C0103CB1A3055

DtUujYYW0AAMEM0.jpg

Memories Of The Alhambra D-day article is trending at N.5 in the most viewed articles on Naver

https://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=076&aid=0003352645&rankingType=default&rankingDate=20181201 

• Like 5

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억- Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST - Hyun Bin, Park Shin Hye -D-Day: Premieres TONIGHT
5 hours ago, NileRose said:

I hope so although I am pessimistic the drama has new idea and I hope the excusion will be as expectations without dragging to the story lines :tears:

@Kasmic did you see that I was so annoyed from them :crazy:

I am confident with AR and VR is so timely and u think will appeal to many people even of different ages. Just look at pokemon go, even elderly got pulled in by the game. And we have seen the special effects, it was beautiful plus the dual power if HB and SH. This will surely be rhe ride if our life:D

• Like 5

I really wish I could watch it tonight, but netflix is not gonna make it available in my place before 11 December.... I think it is sad that they do this. If it was on VIKI or other dedicated streaming site they would not have this delay for some licensed region...  

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, sal2 said:

I really wish I could watch it tonight, but netflix is not gonna make it available in my place before 11 December.... I think it is sad that they do this. If it was on VIKI or other dedicated streaming site they would not have this delay for some licensed region...  

download vpn for any Asian country and u can watch it! I tried and it says available on December 1

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억- Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST - Premieres TONIGHT
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억- Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST - Premieres TONIGHT
35 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

hmm.. so is the woman and alhambra hotel itself the AR game?

No I don't think so  but her brother PCY who developed the game make her involved in AR some how magical so let us watch how 

by the way guys do you know how many hours are being remained ?:D:wub:

• Like 1