Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

16.11.2018. 8:53 AM
Opciones para Más Publicaciones

Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye's excellent combination in "Memories of the Alhambra"

page.jpg?type=e1920

The drama "Memories of the Alhambra" will be officially broadcast on December 1.

tvN's new weekend drama "Memories of the Alhambra" (scriptwriter Song Jae Jung, director Ahn Gil Ho, producer Dragon Studio, Chorokbaem Media) is a melodrama revolving around the story of Yoo Jin Woo (played by Hyun Bin) - CEO of an investment company - visiting Granada city in Spain for business purposes and caught up in the bizarre incident when staying at an old motel run by Jung Hee Joo (played by Park Shin Hye). The released teaser video made viewers eager and increase their expectations for the drama. Take a look at some motivations for the audience to look forward to the drama.

"Memories of the Alhambra" is the comeback work of scriptwriter Song Jae Jung after two years since the drama "W". In every work, the female scriptwriter always uses the unique material to create the world beyond imagination, and this work is also not beyond the expectations of the audience. She chose AR game as the main material for the film, which is a subject that nobody has dared to try in all Korean dramas. So "Memories of the Alhambra" has been noticed by people inside and outside the television industry since the production was confirmed. The actors also shared on the drama such as "Very attractive" or "The more I read, the more interesting it is. The script increases the expectation for the story deployment in the next episodes." Moreover, this work is a combination of a fateful love and the suspense, thereby raising the expectations of the audience.

The next reason why the audience is eagerly awaiting the first episode is their confidence for director Ahn Gil Ho - who will undertake to direct this work. Director Ahn Gil Ho has received a lot of love with the detailed and subtle guidance in "Stranger," which was voted to be the best film of 2017. The public is curious about how the director will apply the material of the AR game on the video. Regarding this, the production team said, "Our approach is to make the viewer feel immersive as if playing a real game, but not to break the emotional flow of the story as well as the character in the drama." The public is more curious about how the unique AR game and beautiful scenery of Granada (Spain) will appear under the direction of Ahn Gil Ho.

Drama fans are also interested in the acting combination of Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye, who have resonated since casting stage. Hyun Bin assumes the role of Yoo Jin Woo - a reckless and adventurous guy. He will go through various incidents in the film, from mystery, action to emotion, promising to steal the hearts of female viewers. Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye plays Jung Hee Joo - an emotionally-driven person with an artistic soul. She will show the absolute similarity to the character by getting into the role, from playing the guitar to speaking in Spanish. The audience is paying close attention to the romantic and beautiful miracles that these two actors with harmonious acting combination will bring to the small screen this winter.

The drama "Memories of the Alhambra" will air its first episode at 9 pm (KST) December 1.

TV Report = Reporter Kim Soo Jung swandive@tvreport.co.kr

Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive

V TODAY OPEN!

https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

Me gusta5Comentarios2공유하기
COMMENTS2

https://channels.vlive.tv/C7B6EF/vtoday/0.9013946

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you everyone for the updates!  So happy that Netflix “live” airing 1 hour after Korean broadcast.  I watched Mr Sunshine the same way.  The discussions here in Soompi were great because of fast widely available Eng Subs.

Miss seeing Hyun Bin.  Looking forward to this one!  PSH, I haven’t seen her in ages!

• Like 4

I just back

On 3/14/2018 at 9:20 AM, LyraYoo said:

Han Bo-reum as Ko Yoo-ra
Jin-woo's second wife who is a former celebrity, and is currently divorcing him. She is vain and impulsive.

to read this

On 3/14/2018 at 9:20 AM, LyraYoo said:

Lee Shi Won as Lee Soo Jin  
Jin-woo's first wife who divorced with him. A pediatrician who is intelligent and innocent.

And this.

Whoahh.. I think this is the first time I would see a hero in dramaland has married twice then meet the right soulmate, that is JHJ? Interesting. LOL

I want this to air soon. 10 days to go. Ah.. is there any eng sub for the teasers yet? The one that JW checked on unconscious JHJ face.  

• Like 5