[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

Is it me or other tvN drama, well idk but I watch 100 Days My Prince, it was promoted better than this drama by tvN?! They even had a special episode before the drama started and another one after it ended??! -- and I wonder when we gonna see them hold a press conference? I mean the drama airing this Saturday!!:bawling:

• Like 1

"Goddess of Spain" that's what K-media are calling her

DtDln-bVAAA7Isg.jpg

DtDmoT1U4AA_Ie0.jpg

DtDpczQVsAAbAoa.jpg

Spoiler

DtDpczQU8AATBa8.jpg

DtDmoUQU4AEuJ6J.jpg

DtDpwA_V4AASOFL.jpg

DtDn0RRUcAAABRL.jpg

DtDpwBEVYAAJFKq.jpg

=======

adding

Spoiler

Park Shin Hye And Hyun Bin Open Up About Working Together On âMemories Of The Alhambraâ

Park Shin Hye And Hyun Bin Open Up About Working Together On “Memories Of The Alhambra”

Nov 27, 2018
by J. Lim

Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye opened up about their experience working together on tvN’s new weekend drama “Memories of the Alhambra”!

On November 28, a press conference was held for the new tvN drama, which is set to make its premiere on December 1.

When asked that it was like working with each other, Park Shin Hye said, “Filming was a comfortable experience for me because Hyun Bin was really great at leading me through scenes. We actually went to the same school.”

She added, “Because our first filming was at an overseas location, I thought it might be difficult for us to bond but being overseas gave us all the chance to hang out together on weekends. I’m sure it could have been difficult to approach me because I’m the youngest, but he always takes great care of me.” Park Shin Hye continued to say, “He created a space for all of us to talk freely about our drama and our careers. We’d sit over a glass of beer and talk about our characters, and also share worries and concerns about our future plans. We became close very quickly, and I was grateful for his leadership.”

Spoiler

Park-Shin-Hye-Hyun-Bin-XPN-1.jpg

Hyun Bin also had nothing but nice things to say about his co-star as he said, “This is my first time working with Park Shin Hye. Though she’s younger than me, she’s been acting from a young age so she has a lot of experience under her belt and more importantly, she has a deep passion for acting. Acting alongside her has given me a lot of motivation to work harder.” He added, “She’s a bright and kind person. That energy really shines on set, and helps us film within a happy atmosphere. I think she’s quite similar to her character in the drama. We’re having fun as we film.”

“Memories of the Alhambra” will tell the story of the head of an investment firm who travels to Granada, Spain for business and stays at a rundown hostel run by a woman who once dreamed of becoming a guitarist. They get wrapped up in a series of mysterious events, and the drama will unravel the secrets that surround them.

The drama will premiere on December 1 at 9 p.m. KST.

Soompi

• Like 8

“Memories Of The Alhambra” PD Talks About Casting EXO’s Chanyeol On Park Shin Hye’s Recommendation

âMemories Of The Alhambraâ PD Talks About Casting EXOâs Chanyeol On Park Shin Hyeâs Recommendation

Producing director (PD) Ahn Gil Ho shared how he had cast EXO’s Chanyeol for “Memories of the Alhambra,” and how important his role is in the drama.

On November 28, Ahn Gil Ho PD attended a press conference for upcoming tvN drama “Memories of the Alhambra,” where he commented, “I happily met Chanyeol through Park Shin Hye’s recommendation, and he was good at acting.”

The PD explained, “He was the actor that best fit the image and tone of his role that I had envisioned in the drama. Chanyeol’s character is the role that [impacts] the entire drama. The role serves as the agent that moves all the other characters. It’s a very important role.”

Park Shin Hye added, “In the drama, I play Chanyeol’s older sister, but we don’t have a lot of scenes together. There are a lot of events that occur in each of our situations. We didn’t film that much together, but [Chanyeol] probably already has a busy schedule. I’m excited because I heard that he works with passion on set.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1270357wpp/memories-alhambra-pd-talks-casting-exos-chanyeol-park-shin-hyes-recommendation

• Like 4

27.11.2018. 10:41 PM
Opciones para Más Publicaciones

Hyun Bin-Park Shin Hye's loving eye-contact at press conference

The longawaited drama of Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye - "Memories of Alhambra" is about to be broadcasted.

page.jpg?type=e1920

On the morning of November 28th, the press conference introducing the new drama of tvN - "Memories of Alhambra" takes place at Imperial Palace Seoul Hotel, Nonhyundong, Gangnam, Seoul.

0002744693_001_20181128120319112.jpg?typ

The press conference has seen the appearance of the main cast including Hyun Bin, Park Shin Hye, Park Hoon and Kim Ui Sung

0002744680_001_20181128113422931.jpg?typ

The male lead and female lead of the drama - Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye arm in arm posing in front of the reporters' camera. The two show top actors' aura and well-collaborate even though this is their first time co-starring in a work.

Spoiler

0002744682_001_20181128113635161.jpg?typ

tvN's new weekend drama "Memories of the Alhambra" (scriptwriter Song Jae Jung, director Ahn Gil Ho, producer Dragon Studio, Chorokbaem Media) is a melodrama revolving around the story of Yoo Jin Woo (played by Hyun Bin) - CEO of an investment company - visiting Granada city in Spain for business purposes and caught up in the bizarre incident when staying at an old motel run by Jung Hee Joo (played by Park Shin Hye). The drama "Memories of the Alhambra" will air its first episode at 9 pm (KST) December 1.

Spoiler

0002744670_001_20181128112422756.jpg?type=e1920

0002744675_001_20181128113022632.jpg?type=e1920

0002744677_001_20181128113222586.jpg?type=e1920

Reporter Kim Hwi Sun

hwijpg@mt.co.kr

https://channels.vlive.tv/BCF847/celeb/0.9121101

• Like 5