[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

Cuteeeeeeeeee and lovely couple I am waiting :heart:

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

46968345_1049267218593325_85501460149698560_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.faly2-2.fna&oh=123da827445ced62e5de0869990cf33d&oe=5C750BB9

Spoiler

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, text
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text

cr: to the owner 

1 hour ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

Does anyone know if this drama is pre-produced or not and if they are gonna shoot in Korea at all?

also, do i have any of my fellow beauty insiders in this forum? I’m having serious withdrawal from the beauty inside, hoping this drama can heal that LoL

I think MOH is pre produced drama as they started shooting Months before the actual time .

My sweetheart is back :heart:

Spoiler

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, indoor
Image may contain: 1 person, close-up
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and text

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 3

@Yasaman Asghari This is pre produced but not 100% complete. No official wrap up statement yet. They are currently filming in South Korea.

Based on Wiki, Overseas filming took place in several cities in Spain, such as Granada, Barcelona (Terrassa) and Girona from late May to June. In early August, the cast started filming in Budapest, Hungary and Slovenia. 

------------------------------------------------

Hyun Bin x Shinhye's good vibes during Memories of Alhambra's Press conference

DtFq7ibVsAA3yML.jpg:large

ctto

• Like 4

From International articles :

Memories of the Alhambra Netflix release date, cast, trailer, plot
MEMORIES OF THE ALHAMBRA is coming to Netflix this December. Here’s everything you need to know about the South Korean series including release date, cast, trailer, plot and more.

PUBLISHED: 12:49, Mon, Nov 26, 2018 | UPDATED: 12:52, Mon, Nov 26, 2018

Memories of the Alhambra is coming to Netflix just in time for Christmas. The fantasy romance series is an upcoming South Korean series airing on TvN in South Korea and on Netflix worldwide. The series is created by Jinnie Choi and Lee Ayung-han and directed by Ahn Gil-ho.

When will Memories of the Alhambra be released on Netflix?

Memories of the Alhambra will premiere on Netflix worldwide from Saturday, December 1.

The series will not air on Netflix in Korea and will instead air on the cable network tvN on the same date.

Episodes will air Saturdays and Sundays at 9pm.

The Netflix release of Memories of Alhambra will start in Asia and its English speaking territories form 10pm on Saturday, December 1.

On Sunday, December 2, the series will be available on Netflix Japan.

European and South American fans can watch Memories of the Alhambra on Netflix from Tuesday, December 11.

Two episodes will air every week on the global streaming site.

There are 16 episodes in the series running until Sunday, January 20 2019.

You can sign up to a month free trial of Netflix to watch some episodes of Memories of the Alhambra. After the trial is up, you are able to subscribe for £7.99 per month.

Memories of the Alhambra drops on Netflix worldwide from December 1

Memories of the Alhambra drops on Netflix worldwide from December 1 (Image: NETFLIX)

Who stars in Memories of the Alhambra on Netflix?

Hyun Bin plays Yoo Jin-Woo, the CEO of an investment company called Jaywon Holdings. He is described as being “fearless, adventurous and cynical.”

Bin is best known or leading roles in the TV dramas My Name is Kim Sam-soon, Worlds Within and Secret Garden and the films Confidential Assignment and The Swindlers.

Park Shin-hye stars as Jung Hee-joo, the owner of the hostel that Yoo Jin-Woo visits.

Park Shin-hye is a South Korean actress and singer, best known for appearing in You’re Beautiful, The Heirs, Pinocchio and Doctors.

Park Hoon stars as Cha Hyung-Seok, Jin-woo’s former college friend and now CEO of rival IT company called New World.

Park Hoon has previously starred in Descendants of the Sun, Naked Fireman and Two Cops.

Other cast members include Lee Seung-joon as Park Son-ho, Min Jin-woong as Seo Jung-hoon and Jo Hyun-chul as Choi Yang-joo.

Hyun Bin plays Yoo Jin-Woo in Memories of the Alhambra on Netflix

Hyun Bin plays Yoo Jin-Woo in Memories of the Alhambra on Netflix (Image: GETTY)

What is Memories of the Alhambra on Netflix about?

Memories of the Alhambra is a fantasy and romance series and follows Yoo Jin-woo an investment company CEO who travels to Granada, Spain for a business trip where he meets a woman called Jung Hee-joo.

Memories of the Alhambra is named after the Palace of Alhambra in Granada and was shot in numerous locations including Granada, Barcelona, Girona, Budapest, Slovenia and South Korea.

The official Netflix synopsis reads: “Jin-Woo runs a company that specializes in optical devices designed to take AR technology to the next level.

“He travels to Spain in search of Se-Ju, a genius game developer of a groundbreaking AR game about medieval battles in Alhambra.

“This game, if coupled with Jin-Woo’s technology, will bring a fortune. But Se-Ju has gone missing and Jin-Woo stumbles across Hee-Ju, Se-Ju’s sister who runs an old hostel in Spain.

“Jin-Woo gets involved in strange affairs with Hee-Ju, and the border between the real world and the AR world built by Se-Ju begins to blur.”

Park Shin-hye plays Jung Hee-joo in Memories of the Alhambra on Netflix

Park Shin-hye plays Jung Hee-joo in Memories of the Alhambra on Netflix (Image: GETTY)

Is there a trailer for Memories of the Alhambra on Netflix?

Yes, you can watch the trailer above.

The 70-second trailer starts off with Jin Woo saying: “Most people come to Granada to visit the Alhambra Palace. But I came to see something else. Something more magical than Alhambra.”

The trailer then shows scenes of swords, magic and violence, followed by Jin Woo asking Jung Hee-joo, if he can buy her hostel.

Memories of the Alhambra on Netflix is available on Netflix UK from Tuesday, December 11
source:https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1050451/Memories-of-the-Alhambra-Netflix-release-date-cast-trailer-plot

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

Long wait is over!!! We can watch the first 2 episodes this coming Sat & Sun @ 9pm KST. :wub::wub:

Tbh, I'm not expecting too much. I just want a good show, an entertaining one, where fantasy and romance collide :) 

Welcome @rori0711 I am exited I hope this drama will be revolutionary :heart:
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing
Image may contain: 1 person, standing and shoes

Spoiler

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, shoes and indoor
Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and indoor

Drama News - Memories of the Alhambra [AmazingCouple2 report] What a great evening! I saw Hyun Bin and Park Shin hye together. Its so hearty sweet to see them working together interacting with us in the fan quiz. Although we sat quite far up, and my iphone 6 camera isn’t capable, but the amazing couple 2 chose to walk up the aisle on our side so I could see them so close up, clearly visible can’t believe both truly so handsome and pretty! Amazing! I have watched the entire episode 1 tonight. All I’ll saw is the audience gave the loudest cheer at the movie end. Don’t miss the broadcast!

copied from : Amazing couple page on the facebook 

• Like 4

Hullo everyone!

These were such exciting 9 hrs with Press Conference, Pre-Premiere event at CGV and related info in form of video clips, pics, articles and personal accounts.

Thanks everyone for all for the contributions :blush:

The 4 min new highlights of the drama further raised the expectations and excitement for Dec 1 ( though trying hard not to in case of being let down. Can it really live up to what it promises? Praying, finger crossed, & putting faith in the writer, PD, CG works & the cast should work...shouldn’t it? :D

HB-SH easy camaraderie, chemistry and visuals in the events and the trailer bowled me over today leading me to feel as if 16 Ep of them may not be enough for me...24 at the least for me:love:

Looking forward to Dec 1 ...watching and sharing the joy and woes together 

lastly have to express my joy at seeing some very old familiar faces back for her drama @NileRose...among my 1st friends at Soompi Shinhye thread. @rori0711 and @alcides14ahjumma...old timers...

@lducwith priceless endless contributions in updating wherever Shinhye is present....& I am sure more SH fans will appear soon.

@Kasmic....from different threads during Doctors etc....

Really am looking forward to having fun with all old and future new ones in this thread

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Let's watch this 

https://m.tv.naver.com/v/4636393

https://m.tv.naver.com/v/4618958

NoHello everyone...Long time wait is over . 2 Daya more to go. Finally we can watch them on this weekend. This weekend will become amazing weekend. I am so happy. I hope a lot more people coming to join this thread. Welcome to everyone that come back again to shinhye drama thread. For HYUNBIN fans and chanyoel fans who join, nice to meet you. 

We will see the great chemistry from them. I am already so excited from imagine it. 

DtF4FtyUwAA8z4B?format=jpg

• Like 5

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018]Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억- Hyun Bin, Park Shin Hye -D-2: Premieres on December 1st

@maris1 My dear friend how are you ? I am so excited so I hope others will come here to join us and Thank you:heart:
@lduc for your posts to keep this forum moving 
:wub:

I want share some Positive reviews Like koala I love her words I hope this drama to blow as an idea in drama land: http://koalasplayground.com/2018/11/28/hyun-bin-and-park-shin-hye-bring-smiles-and-chemistry-to-the-memories-of-alhambra-press-conference/

DtGBiOgV4AESY9w.jpg

• Like 5

Rough Translation #MemoriesOfTheAlhambra from cleothailand #ParkShinHye

cr https://twitter.com/ssinzactress

Netflix_MAO_3.jpg

Netflix_MAO_4.jpg

5 Reason to watch #MemoriesOfTheAlhambra

1. beautiful cinematography, they filmed in Spain for 1 month and in Granada for 10 days

2. . Fusion between Spanish magic and culture with AR technology

3. drama with a lot of genres from romance/fantasy/suspense & adventure

4. ShinHye will speak Spanish in this drama

5. Hyunbin has to use imagination acting in action scene with computer graphic. He need to make viewer feel like playing game rather than watching drama

Mo

#HyunBin #ParkShinHye talked about working together for the 1st time PSH: i·'ve wanted to work with hyunbin for long time. i always wonder when will i get to work with him so i think this work is such a good opportunity because i will get to work with good script,casting&director

& i looked forward to work with Hyunbin. We have positive senior-junior relationship. I got to learn more about acting from working with hyunbin such as script analysis and making question about the script i have so i can make sure that i don't leave any detail out from my work

Hyunbin is also senior from my university but i never got the chance to work with him so when i first met him, i was a bit nervous since i was a bit shy too but we became more open when we worked together.

We didn't only talk about our characters or acting (in the drama) but he also shared to me about his life&his worry as an actor. He gave me a lot of good ideas which can help me a lot (Hyunbin smiled when he heard this, he probably agreed with it)

HYUNBIN: (He said that he really wants to work in this project) I don't always have a project that i want to do so i'm happy to work with shinhye. She is passionate about acting and want to express her emotion which make me want to increase my passion to match her.

She is very smart and she is talented actress. She has a good sense about role and script. She also has a very good method to express the character's emotion

Good memories from filming #Hyunbin :It was awkward at the first since we weren't close but because both cast and staff crew share the same passion to meet the goal so we worked well together. We discussed how to bring life to this project and that built the bond between us all

which i think it's the special memory for us all. #ParkShinHye: this is the first time that we used AR in korean series so our production team have to communicate a lot, not only director with the cast but also the whole drama team about how we should show this drama to audience

filming in Spain for almost 7 months really helped us to focus and communicate a lot. We spent time together to focus and talk a lot. We tried to find the best way to show the AR part which i think it's the positive force that has carried forward our work until now

Shinhye added that this drama will use a lot of AR and Game setting. She mostly filmed the realistic part(non-gaming part) while hyunbin will film with computer graphic a lot and he has to make viewer feel like playing game instead of watching drama(+)

which hyunbin told shinhye it's the hardest part of filming

shinhye also said that there are a lot of things that she can't share to us now for example the effect of AR which will make the romance part in the drama different. She said she really want to share more but now she can only let us build our own imagination about the rest

-END-

• Like 6