[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

EXO’s Chanyeol Confirmed To Join Park Shin Hye And Hyun Bin In New Drama

pv4luPt.jpg

EXO’s Chanyeol is returning to the small screen!

On May 12, a source from tvN confirmed that Chanyeol has been cast in tvN’s upcoming weekend drama “Memories of the Alhambra” starring Park Shin Hye and Hyun Bin. The EXO member is appearing in a drama for the first time since “Missing 9” last year.

“Memories of the Alhambra” is a fantasy melodrama about investment company CEO Yoo Jin Woo (played by Hyun Bin) who visits Spain and stays at a cheap hostel run by guitarist Jung Hee Joo (played by Park Shin Hye).

Chanyeol is playing the role of Jung Hee Joo’s younger brother Jung Sae Joo, a genius programmer who seems to live in his own little world. He closes up his heart after going through a tough childhood, so the only person he can talk to is his sister Jung Hee Joo.

“Memories of the Alhambra” is aiming to air in November.

soompi

• Like 8

11 hours ago, verit said:

We finally heard about casting. I am surprised for Chanyeol. I didnt expect an idol to be on the cast. But no doubt popularity of the drama will be increasing even more.

Each of them will be bring something special that will make this drama memorable , and will benefit for it. That is the beauty of the diversity ! The fans of them all,indeed , will be the beneficiaries ! It is my first time heard about him,  no offense , I am an ahjumma, know nothing about idols, but willing to learn! Any one can feed us, please! :D

• Like 8

His full name is Park Chanyeol, member of boyband EXO, so he's already have family name "Park", just like Shinhye. In real life, Shinhye and Chanyeol was already close, because they've been in the same circle of friends. Chanyeol closed to Shinhye boyfriend  Choi Taejoon, Zico (his clothing line, Nerdy, is Shinhye favorite), and Lee Jonghyun (CN Blue). Some fans also saw Shinhye and this circle of friend, attending EXO concert to support their friend DO and Chanyeol.

He's born in 1992, 2 year younger than Shinhye. He has one older sister, non celebrity though. I never watched his drama. But, i saw few shortclips of his drama from FMV in YouTube. I think he's quite good. Above all, he's very good looking guys with big eyes, just like Shinhye, and also very tall. I think it's about 186cm in height.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, NukeA said:

His full name is Park Chanyeol, member of boyband EXO, so he's already have family name "Park", just like Shinhye. In real life, Shinhye and Chanyeol was already close, because they've been in the same circle of friends. Chanyeol closed to Shinhye boyfriend  Choi Taejoon, Zico (his clothing line, Nerdy, is Shinhye favorite), and Lee Jonghyun (CN Blue). Some fans also saw Shinhye and this circle of friend, attending EXO concert to support their friend DO and Chanyeol.

He's born in 1992, 2 year younger than Shinhye. He has one older sister, non celebrity though. I never watched his drama. But, i saw few shortclips of his drama from FMV in YouTube. I think he's quite good. Above all, he's very good looking guys with big eyes, just like Shinhye, and also very tall. I think it's about 186cm in height.

Indeed, they are already a family! Awesome, it will be easy to act together . I hope they pick someone else within her circle of friends for 2nd brother! :)

• Like 5

Never seen Chanyeol in a drama before. To me it does not matter if one is an idol or an actor. The most important factor is their acting ability.

The actors feed off each other. If one is not at par with the other....it weakens a particular scene and hence the viewing experience. Therefore, I hope for a strong acting cast so that the story can come across the screen as the writer envisioned it.

@bedifferent   ......How awesome a memory of you seeing the guitarist play “Quein Sera” at Alhambra. All versions are beautiful but yes ...Michael Buble’s ‘Sway’ is definitely the best for me too.....Very excited even though have never been to Spain so cannot imagine how it must be for all who have been to Alhambra and Granada...

Am loving everyone who is sharing their personal experiences. By the time the drama starts in November it will seem as if we’ve been there...:blush:

@stroppyse   Thanks for all the input on HB....

Will definitely look into his movies based on your info before the start of the drama...

May I also express happiness at seeing so many old familiar faces and the many new ones making this forum come alive with their presence.. May it thrive even more with each passing day with more people, drama related news and discussions ...:grin:

May I also take this opportunity to wish all mothers a very happy mother’s day. May it be a joyous one for all. :heart:

• Like 5

[NAVER] EXO Chanyeol to join ‘Alhambra Palace’… Alongside Hyunbin and Park Shinhye

[+2179; -54] Park Chanyeol
hwaiting ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I look forward to your image as an actor

[+818; -11] Chanyeolie
hwaiting
i’ll look forward to you as an actor

[+508; -8] Chanyeol
hwaiting! I’ll look forward to it >_<!

[+405; -9] Heol
daebak Chanyeol, 
i’m totally looking forward to this!

[+361; -9] I’m looking forward to Chanyeol’s work! Hwaiting!!!!!

[+49; -3] Chanyeolie
hwaiting ❤ I’m cheering for you, 
i love you!  

[+44; -1]
Nowi have another drama to watch ㅠㅠㅠ Chanyeol ah ㅠㅠㅠ

[+39; -3] I remember him as the handsome and tall guy from ‘Missing 9’, this time he is going to act in a drama again~ I’ll look forward to ‘Alhambra Palace’ ^^

[+34; -1] Park Chanyeol, Park Shinhye and Hyunbin’s visual is already a landslide victory and a success. Chanyeol
ahhwaiting, Sejoo ya hwaiting.

[+27; -1] I have watched his previous works enjoyably
,soi’m looking forward to this as well! I am cheering for you! EXO Chanyeol hwaiting!

[
WEIBO] EXO Chanyeol to join ‘Alhambra Palace’… Alongside Hyunbin and Park Shinhye

Overall upvotes: +12 331

- Looking forward to Actor Park!!! He is finally coming T_T

- Wow!!! Actor Park
daebak!!!

-The
attackof the Park siblings

- I’ve
alwaysthink that it’s a waste if a person this handsome does not go into acting….

- Our Chan is finally collaborating withmy
mostfavourite female actress T_T

- Park Shinhye’s
dramaare all good dramas. Ahhhhh, EXO are on the road of becoming actors, they are dominating the market hahaha

- Is this true
,i’m crying

- Not only Park Chanyeol and Park Shinhye both share the surname Park, they look alike too with their big eyes and big ears

- I’m going to explode. I was already anticipating this drama,
nowi’m anticipating it even more… Chanyeol ah Park Shinhye ah, this is amazing

- Just this 3 persons visual is enough to carry the whole drama

-  It’s been awhile, Actor Park ❤

cr

• Like 6

On 13/05/2018 at 10:45 AM, NukeA said:

Correction, Chanyeol's sister Park Yoora is actually a Celebrity,

whatever their job confronting the camera is counted as a Celebrity. :blush:

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

Correction, Chanyeol's sister Park Yoora is actually a Celebrity,

whatever their job confronting the camera is counted as a Celebrity. :blush:

Reveal hidden contents

Owh, I see.. Thanks for the correction 

• Like 6

love the words....” In this house there are two things you don’t touch, my sister and my computer.”....Jung Seju...

Thats surely addressed to character played by HB...interesing!:blush:

• Like 10

[Seoul, Sarah] EXO’s Chanyeol to act as Park Shin Hye’s brother in ‘Memories of the Alhambra’ drama.

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2018/05/14/seoul-sarah-exos-chanyeol-to-act-as-park-shin-hyes-brother-in-memories-of-the-alhambra-drama/

2018-05-14_08-41-54-800x467.jpg

2018-05-14_08-41-58.jpg

[ Well, I have to admit that .....Jung Hee Joo and Jung Se Joo do make a pair of beautiful siblings ....:blush:

Please allow me to momentarily slip into superficiality....I plead guilty to “lack of much awaited news of substance “ :glasses:]

Park-Shin-Hye6.jpg

• Like 10

41 minutes ago, aafmzm said:

Guys he will be married twice ahahah that's a really new concept for korean dramas , she I also under Keyeast/SM I think SM is investing in this drama or its pure coincidence

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images/gifs. Thanks.
  • Like 7

Han Bo-Reum to Become Hyun Bin’s Wife in ‘ Memories of the Alhambra ‘

photo974059.jpg

Han Bo-reum takes on the role of Ko Yoo-ra, Yoo Jin-woo's second wife who's currently divorcing him.

She's a former celebrity who is vain and impulsive and married Yoo Jin-woo not long after they met at a gathering.

She interferes with Yoo Jin-woo's life deeply after they married.

http://www.hancinema.net/han-bo-reum-to-become-hyun-bin-s-wife-in-memories-of-the-alhambra-118597.html

(  My Note; So here lies the hurdle in the smooth progress of the romance between Yoo Jin Woo and Jung Hee Joo.....):wacko:

• Like 7

14 hours ago, Lolastarlight1 said:

Guys he will be married twice ahahah that's a really new concept for korean dramas , she I also under Keyeast/SM I think SM is investing in this drama or its pure coincidence

Did not understand ! Is she with both companies ? Can you recommend any of her projects? First time heard about her, would like to get to know her! :)

Funny the way the casts are popping up , reminded me off popcorn ? (Lol):D

• Like 3