[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

5 hours ago, maris1 said:

@NileRose delighted to see you hear dearest friend. It wouldn’t have been same without you.

@mshan welcome back. Shinhye’s drama comeback also brought many back too.

@maris1 : I miss you too let us enjoy this :heart:journey of drama 

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images, thank you.
  • Like 9

On 4/3/2018 at 8:24 PM, stroppyse said:

Just read the revised genre and plot information at Orion's Daily Ramblings from the link on the first post, and I'm excited by the statement that HB will be able to portray the action and melodramatic sides of the hero. My two favorite genres for HB to be in: action and melo! I know that this drama is supposed to be a fantasy romance, but as long as they don't do terrible CGI stuff to him again, I'll be watching. The writer also seems to have a preference for writing complicate plots, but hopefully, it won't go too mental or anything. Is it September yet? :D

so happy :)  PD did a good job with Secret Forest, like his noir-ish opening shots of his last drama, Secret Forest.  Here’s hoping it will be the same tVN filming crew that did Secret Forest, Misaeng and currently My Ajusshi.  If is, can guarantee you that you won’t be disappointed at the visuals... Man, how can the visuals be bad with these two leads!   This crew shot the overseas ending and beginning sequences for Misaeng.  It was full of action and was stylishly done.

I’m too hyper for my own good :lol:

• Like 12

Hi hi to all 

A die hard Shin Hye fan here, that was dying to see her pair with this handsome manly actor Hyun Bin! It is finally happening ! Extremely excited! I preview a great project! These two for sure can make it happen! 

I hope we all will support our bias in a healthy and positive way, being fairly respectful, assertive and kind in our comments/ criticism,  and mindful that the actor and actress  follow a script and Director instructions, in all aspects of their acting,  including kisses! 

Let’s build beautiful and unforgettable memories for all ! :) Fighting ! 

• Like 14

Synopsis from Wiki

After suffering a setback following his friend's betrayal, Yoo Jin-woo travels to Spain for a business trip. There, he stays at a hostel owned by a former guitarist named Jung Hee-joo; and both get entangled in an unforeseen event.

According to this, type of drama is fantastic, action or melodrama? I'm curious about event transitions. And it will take 16 episodes.

Promosing hope.

• Like 11

Here is some info regarding the PD and writer....Impressive work ! Here is hoping they bring their best forward in this drama.

Hoping for some more details on the synopsis. Read somewhere about Augmented reality...( vague idea about it since am not good at tech lingo....but seen it used well in Start trek movie and Cdrama Love020....So that could be great if done well...)

Director Ahn Gil-ho (안길호)

Secret Forest2 tvN 2019

Memories of Alhambra tvN 2018

Secret Forest tvN 2017⭐️

My son in laws woman SBS 2016

Mrs Cop SBS 2015⭐️

Wonderful Mama 2013⭐️

Rooftop Prince SBS 2012⭐️

While you were sleeping 2011 (assistant director)

Screenplay Song Jae-jeong (송재정)

W MBC 2016

The Three Musketeers tvN 2014

Nine: 9 Times Time Travel tvN 2013 with Kim Yoon Joo

Queen In-Hyeon’s Man Tvn 2012 with Kim Yoon Joo

Coffee House SBS 2010

High Kick MBC 2006-2007 Sitcom with Lee young chul

Cute or Crazy SBS 2005 with Kim Do-Sang

Award: Best screenplay ‘W’ MBC Drama Awards 2016

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Hi this is Lola and I'm a huge fan of Shinhye that has been suffering for more than two years because of her long hiatus  I hope we all will get along and share any news together, I hope many more will be active too

From what I read on Naver this drama will be about VR and games, its multi genre drama and that's according to VAST ( Hyunbin's agency ) they loved the refresh setting of the game and its also tangled with mystery action and melo. I really hope to see both of the leads joining the action. Also some reporters mentioned that he will go through "marriage failure" so there is a chance that he will be a divorcee ?  I'm not sure because it can be changed as they never mentioned it again and they also mentioned something about zombies in the past but it's all were from reporters not official sources and its not mentioned in the recent ones.

There is no official broadcasting date and they are not giving much informations about Shinhye character but I'm sure we will hear about the other cast during this two weeks because they need to travel to Spain in May & start filming

Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by Lolastarlight1
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

https://youtu.be/fwjX-m4LkYk

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Can we imagine Shinhye while playing this piece ? :D She's a classic guitarist and this is Memories of Alhambra Palace piece , wonder if her guitar or this piece will be related with the game like how the male lead in QIHM traveld through a talisman, in Nine there were 9 incenses and in W the Female lead used a tablet too :rolleyes:

https://youtu.be/fwjX-m4LkYk

Edited by Lolastarlight1
  • Like 8

26 minutes ago, Lolastarlight1 said:

Hi this is Lola and I'm a huge fan of Shinhye that has been suffering for more than two years because of her long hiatus  I hope we all will get along and share any news together, I hope many more will be active too

From what I read on Naver this drama will be about VR and games, its multi genre drama and that's according to VAST ( Hyunbin's agency ) they loved the refresh setting of the game and its also tangled with mystery action and melo. I really hope to see both of the leads joining the action. Also some reporters mentioned that he will go through "marriage failure" so there is a chance that he will be a divorcee ?  I'm not sure because it can be changed as they never mentioned it again and they also mentioned something about zombies in the past but it's all were from reporters not official sources and its not mentioned in the recent ones.

There is no official broadcasting date and they are not giving much informations about Shinhye character but I'm sure we will hear about the other cast during this two weeks because they need to travel to Spain in May & start filming

I'm glad to see you here as well lola! You probably are still adjusting yourself to the soompi and their rules so it's funny see your struggle posting all this 

Anyway, All these VR setting is so interesting and i can't remember any kdrama that explored this before :huh: 

I hope we can get news about the other casts to get more information, so far we have so little, the most part is all speculation

• Like 6

@Lolastarlight1 welcome! You came with a bang....I knew you would be a fountain of info with your resourcefulness.:D

one thing is for sure that this drama will be one of a kind....with its setting, plot and treatment. Waiting for 6 months for only16 episodes :(

Augmented realityAR is really cool...seen some of the videos. It will need a competent director like Ahn Gil Ho( Secret Forest) to incorporate in the story and execute it well. The thought is exciting!

Also, hope the action involves Shinhye too along with HB. We have seen in Doctors how good she is. 

After listening to the memories of Alhambra on guitar.....cannot wait to see SH as a classic guitarist. Song Jae Jung has really researched well and seem to have gone into great details.

All in all many aspects to look forward to besides the main HB-SH tandem. :love:

• Like 5

@rori0711 good to see you here too...it’s been so long. It feels like old times. A very good feeling indeed

:)

Just remembered something from few articles where they called HB and SH as ‘romance artisans’ well here are they....thanks to HyunBinArab for HB’s gif and whoever made SH’sgif :heart:

• Like 9

16 hours ago, maris1 said:

Here is some info regarding the PD and writer....Impressive work ! Here is hoping they bring their best forward in this drama.

Hoping for some more details on the synopsis. Read somewhere about Augmented reality...( vague idea about it since am not good at tech lingo....but seen it used well in Start trek movie and Cdrama Love020....So that could be great if done well...)

Director Ahn Gil-ho (안길호)

Secret Forest2 tvN 2019

Secret Forest tvN 2017⭐️

My son in laws woman SBS 2016

Mrs Cop SBS 2015⭐️

Wonderful Mama 2013⭐️

Rooftop Prince SBS 2012⭐️

While you were sleeping 2011 (assistant director)

Screenplay Song Jae-jeong (송재정)

W MBC 2016

The Three Musketeers tvN 2014

Nine: 9 Times Time Travel tvN 2013 with Kim Yoon Joo

Queen In-Hyeon’s Man Tvn 2012 with Kim Yoon Joo

Coffee House SBS 2010

High Kick MBC 2006-2007 Sitcom with Lee young chul

Cute or Crazy SBS 2005 with Kim Do-Sang

Award: Best screenplay ‘W’ MBC Drama Awards 2016

Now look at this, Shin Hye worked Cute or Crazy when she is fifteen years old. She will be working with writer Song Jae Hung again at this drama. So they know each other before. Maybe writer prefered Shin Hye for knowing her.

• Like 11

I wonder if they will be allowed to shoot inside 'La Alhambra'. It's really difficult to get permits and only a few of tv series/movies have done it (It's not about money, It's about how the production will be. It's the most visited monument in Spain). 

It'd be wonderful if we could see PSH and HB in this scenario:

Spoiler

PATIO-DE-LOS-LEONES-ALHAMBRA-GRANADA.png

Spoiler

la_alhambra_ventanas.JPG

Spoiler

d21c8e30278da583f4dbfc54168868d4.jpg

• Like 12

@dulcinea1 Alhambra is so beautiful ! Thanks for the pics.

It would be perfect if they can make it happen by getting permission to do actual shooting there. So exciting just to see the pics...cannot imagine what will it be like to see them there.

@Tiggie2 Hi Tiggie....great to see you again. Looking forward to reading your take on everything related to the drama.

Just two clips to show how well Park Shin Hye and Hyun Bin are matched in the action scenes too.

SH did all the scenes herself without a double in ‘Doctors’ having specially trained in martial arts for the drama

Hyun Bin makes the action scenes so effortless

( So sorry for the extra stuff that gets posted with the gifs....Just wanted the clips....am trying to recall how to post . Please bear with me)

clips credit to the respective owners...

Edited by maris1
  • Like 9