Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Already gathering at bbq...then later in May..First script Reading..so what about the other cast?

• Like 9

41 minutes ago, aafmzm said:

yes Shinhye and Hyunbin were spotted yesterday at BBQ resto,eating meat together ~ I'm so excited, they are probably getting to know each other to feel more comfortable while acting and discussing their roles too

39 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:
Already gathering at bbq...then later in May..First script Reading..so what about the other cast?

I really wonder why up until now there is no news about the other cast ? Will they act all alone ? Lol they must announce the other cast this week, I mean they will start shooting soon so we need to know ...

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 10

let's hope tomorrow there other cast news :D.....Figthing MOA & Hyunbin Park Shin Hye 

• Like 8

Why is still no news about the others cast? Is it normal like this? 

• Like 6

I think production team use as a tramp card. Or they couldnt decide yet. I prefer first one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, verit said:

I think production team use as a tramp card. Or they couldnt decide yet. I prefer first one.

What does Tramp card mean ? 

Anyways Shinhye's agency uploaded her May schedule and it stated that " tvN drama memories of Alhambra palace preparation and shooting in Spain" so its confirmed now that they will start shooting this month and according to Chinese Wikipedia, they will travel to Spain on May 18th so I don't get why up until now there is no news about the other cast ? :confused:

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, Lolastarlight1 said:

Anyways Shinhye's agency uploaded her May schedule and it stated that " tvN drama memories of Alhambra palace preparation and shooting in Spain" so its confirmed now that they will start shooting this month and according to Chinese Wikipedia, they will travel to Spain on May 18th so I don't get why up until now there is no news about the other cast ? :confused:

tvn is usually not divulging more information when it comes to their production details. This happened to filming of upcoming drama Lawless Lawyer for example. Considering the same production entities I expect they will hype up the drama a month before the pilot date. 

This is to avoid spoilers too.

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

tvn is usually not divulging more information when it comes to their production details. This happened to filming of upcoming drama Lawless Lawyer for example. Considering the same production entities I expect they will hype up the drama a month before the pilot date. 

This is to avoid spoilers too.

But you know that lawless lawyer is not high production or pre production, usually big preproduction projects start promoting early and the hype too like releasing still cuts & teasers etc but we still don't even know the other cast, they should release the news next week, they are very secretive with this project.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Lolastarlight1 said:

I just wanted to say trump card. Sorry for typing error. I think it is continuing meetings for other cast. Even if that happens drama is still so secretive.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Lol waiting for Hyun Bin to choose his next drama was like a drama in itself. First he leaned toward that space drama that seems somewhat exciting yet not nearly as exciting as this one, then he picked that generic sounding drama with Park Shin Hye, then its plot got changed to something flat out boring...and now he's picking this and Shin Hye just joined him in this instead too XD.

This is definitely the most interesting sounding out of all of those, he (&Shinhye) definitely made the right choice!

@JulySnow2 from viki.com

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

18 hours ago, Lolastarlight1 said:

But you know that lawless lawyer is not high production or pre production, usually big preproduction projects start promoting early and the hype too like releasing still cuts & teasers etc but we still don't even know the other cast, they should release the news next week, they are very secretive with this project.

Goblin did the same. They did not spill all the details until the month before broadcast. Whether a project is high budgeted or not I presume this is tvN 's mysticism culture . September is a long stretch and I presume it is very much early to drop production details. 

• Like 9

Everyone very excited and anticipating the return of Hyun Bin after 3 years and Park Shin Hye after 2 years...to the small screen..

patiently waiting for further news related to the drama...

supporting cast, script reading.....even a pic together....maybe from the BBQ meeting..:D

0003774613_003_20180503225310449.png?typ

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003774613

# Hyun Bin, Chungmuro ...... King's return

Last year, Hyun Bin, who has won the theatrical performances with the movie 'Hyojo' and 'Daejin', appears in the drama in three years. In the first half of the year, it attracted 7.8 million viewers with 'cooperation' and swept the theater market during the New Year holidays. In the second half of the year,....audiences were mobilized as a "master" and proved to be the best actor in Chungmuro in 2017.

Hyun Bin's heat will continue in 2018. Hyun Bin, who confirmed his appearance in ‘Memories of Alhambra Palace' on tvN, is a doctor of engineering and a successful investment businessman with a gifted game development ability in the play, and plays the talented leader of investment company Yu Jin-woo. In addition, the movie 'Prodigy' and 'negotiations' are ahead of the release, so I expect that it will be his year again.

google translation..

• Like 9

17 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Goblin did the same. They did not spill all the details until the month before broadcast. Whether a project is high budgeted or not I presume this is tvN 's mysticism culture . September is a long stretch and I presume it is very much early to drop production details. 

But how about the name of the supporting cast? I don't think this is the kind of information that will give spoilers or they need to keep in secret. Is it normal not share the name of the actors when they will start to shooting in the next 2 weeks? I think is that what people are wondering and not about the lack of details about its production.

• Like 8

I think the other cast will be announced after 18th of May..

• Like 5

What is your theories? In my opinion, we can see new actors in supporting roles. Based on age range actors cannot be selected very young. 

• Like 5

Actually i have no clue. Just wild guess, based on my imagination of expected supporting actors. :D

3 hours ago, verit said:

What is your theories? In my opinion, we can see new actors in supporting roles. Based on age range actors cannot be selected very young. 

I guess so too. Can be younger actor/actress, maybe around '91 to '92 line. 

ahhh, why is November is felt like thousand years :(

• Like 6

So Shinhye is in Spain now, idk if the other cast are there too or not yet but my guess is that as her role is supposed to be hostel manager/owner and tour guide too so she needs to learn a bit about their history + she will probably speak in spanish in some scenes so its possible that she went earlier to prepare for her role become according to Chinese Wikipedia, they will travel to spain on the 18th. I find it funny that they started preparing and about to shoot yet no news about the other cast :D i hope they will film in barca too, those places are so beautiful 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

• Like 9