[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

11 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

tvn is usually not divulging more information when it comes to their production details. This happened to filming of upcoming drama Lawless Lawyer for example. Considering the same production entities I expect they will hype up the drama a month before the pilot date. 

This is to avoid spoilers too.

But you know that lawless lawyer is not high production or pre production, usually big preproduction projects start promoting early and the hype too like releasing still cuts & teasers etc but we still don't even know the other cast, they should release the news next week, they are very secretive with this project.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Lolastarlight1 said:

What does Tramp card mean ? 

Anyways Shinhye's agency uploaded her May schedule and it stated that " tvN drama memories of Alhambra palace preparation and shooting in Spain" so its confirmed now that they will start shooting this month and according to Chinese Wikipedia, they will travel to Spain on May 18th so I don't get why up until now there is no news about the other cast ? :confused:

I just wanted to say trump card. Sorry for typing error. I think it is continuing meetings for other cast. Even if that happens drama is still so secretive.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Lol waiting for Hyun Bin to choose his next drama was like a drama in itself. First he leaned toward that space drama that seems somewhat exciting yet not nearly as exciting as this one, then he picked that generic sounding drama with Park Shin Hye, then its plot got changed to something flat out boring...and now he's picking this and Shin Hye just joined him in this instead too XD.

This is definitely the most interesting sounding out of all of those, he (&Shinhye) definitely made the right choice!

@JulySnow2 from viki.com

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Everyone very excited and anticipating the return of Hyun Bin after 3 years and Park Shin Hye after 2 years...to the small screen..

patiently waiting for further news related to the drama...

supporting cast, script reading.....even a pic together....maybe from the BBQ meeting..:D

0003774613_003_20180503225310449.png?typ

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003774613

# Hyun Bin, Chungmuro ...... King's return

Last year, Hyun Bin, who has won the theatrical performances with the movie 'Hyojo' and 'Daejin', appears in the drama in three years. In the first half of the year, it attracted 7.8 million viewers with 'cooperation' and swept the theater market during the New Year holidays. In the second half of the year,....audiences were mobilized as a "master" and proved to be the best actor in Chungmuro in 2017.

Hyun Bin's heat will continue in 2018. Hyun Bin, who confirmed his appearance in ‘Memories of Alhambra Palace' on tvN, is a doctor of engineering and a successful investment businessman with a gifted game development ability in the play, and plays the talented leader of investment company Yu Jin-woo. In addition, the movie 'Prodigy' and 'negotiations' are ahead of the release, so I expect that it will be his year again.

google translation..

• Like 9

17 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Goblin did the same. They did not spill all the details until the month before broadcast. Whether a project is high budgeted or not I presume this is tvN 's mysticism culture . September is a long stretch and I presume it is very much early to drop production details. 

But how about the name of the supporting cast? I don't think this is the kind of information that will give spoilers or they need to keep in secret. Is it normal not share the name of the actors when they will start to shooting in the next 2 weeks? I think is that what people are wondering and not about the lack of details about its production.

• Like 8

Actually i have no clue. Just wild guess, based on my imagination of expected supporting actors. :D

3 hours ago, verit said:

What is your theories? In my opinion, we can see new actors in supporting roles. Based on age range actors cannot be selected very young. 

I guess so too. Can be younger actor/actress, maybe around '91 to '92 line. 

ahhh, why is November is felt like thousand years :(

• Like 6

So Shinhye is in Spain now, idk if the other cast are there too or not yet but my guess is that as her role is supposed to be hostel manager/owner and tour guide too so she needs to learn a bit about their history + she will probably speak in spanish in some scenes so its possible that she went earlier to prepare for her role become according to Chinese Wikipedia, they will travel to spain on the 18th. I find it funny that they started preparing and about to shoot yet no news about the other cast :D i hope they will film in barca too, those places are so beautiful 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

• Like 9

Sagrada Familia is breathtaking.  I climbed up and walked across the towers several years ago, not sure if they still allow tourists to do that anymore.  All I can say is the angles, shadows and light, details of that cathedral is unbelievable on the screen if the PD is talented!

How exciting, they are at a lot of locations in Spain... this will be more of a theatrical big budget look,

• Like 12

1 hour ago, bedifferent said:

Sagrada Familia is breathtaking.  I climbed up and walked across the towers several years ago, not sure if they still allow tourists to do that anymore.  All I can say is the angles, shadows and light, details of that cathedral is unbelievable on the screen if the PD is talented!

How exciting, they are at a lot of locations in Spain... this will be more of a theatrical big budget look,

It really looks so beautiful and I really hope that they will film around Spain not only in Granada

• Like 10

@Lolastarlight1 : Yes, it does seem odd that no supporting cast is announced and Shinhye is already there. It makes me think that she has gone earlier with rest of the team yet to join.......

It’s generally been the pattern in the past that after a project and before a new one Shinhye travels and relaxes. She must have finished shooting for ‘The little house in the forest’. Hence I thought she might be making the most of the opportunity to see Spain as she prepares for her role in the drama.

@bedifferent Thanks for sharing your personal experience of the place. That will make watching the drama even more enjoyable. It sounds like a beautiful and memorable hike. ShinHye did mention her legs were shaking as that pic was taken. I read that they strongly advice not to hike alone but in groups and to at once inform if someone goes missing. 

Just looking at these historically and beautifully fascinating pictures...Its an exciting thought that the filming for the drama might be in more places too other than Granada...

• Like 9

cr: the owner

Maybe Shin Hye is getting familiar with the place, as we all know she studies the character very hard, before start the project, and maybe she is taking advantage of the beautiful place to shooting some cfs! :)

Looks delicious ! The eyes and tummy will be happy! I am Jealous ! ! :D

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 10

This trip was planned and tickets bought 4 months back when Park Shin Hye did not know anything about this drama. It’s her destiny with Spain...

The other one being SH and HB as costars...

:D

I wonder if she will stay back or return to SK to go to Spain with the team

The rest of the cast announcement and script reading still needs to be done

• Like 10

I have only watched HB’s and Song Hye Gyo’s ‘ Worlds Within’ ...

i liked it and both together too ( shipped them at the time :Dthough I believe it was not a rating success like his ‘ My Lovely Sam Soon’ and ‘Secret Garden’....both I couldn’t go beyond ep 1.

Not being helpful am I ?:blush:

But, I really like HB....a charismatic star...:love:

• Like 6

6 hours ago, maris1 said:

I have only watched HB’s and Song Hye Gyo’s ‘ Worlds Within’ ...

i liked it and both together too ( shipped them at the time :Dthough I believe it was not a rating success like his ‘ My Lovely Sam Soon’ and ‘Secret Garden’....both I couldn’t go beyond ep 1.

Not being helpful am I ?:blush:

But, I really like HB....a charismatic star...:love:

Lets hold hand.... me too... I only watched HB on secret Garden, passed his other drama with Han Ji Min, never watch Sam Soon or Worlds Within. But i love him in Confidential Assignment and The Swindler.

I hope I can fall in love again with him in this alhambra.

the story synopsis quite interesting, and Shin Hye also on it. I have my time on and off with Shin Hye, never missed all of drama with her in it, but somehow in every episode of it there was me love her and hate her.... well we are in that kind of relationship laugh leaflaugh leaf

I will be looking forward for this.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2