Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

20 hours ago, Kai Wen Chia said:

finally finished the audio book!! i must say the ending is pretty good for me :love:

Lucky gal! I don't know if I can wait until the show wraps up in March?  (Long sigh)

3 hours ago, Yessica Vargas said:

Not happy ending???

So...there is the novel ending and then 2 other possible endings on YouTube? Are they reliable sources? :grin: Maybe that's how they'll make up 51 episodes? 

Edited by luna2nd

43 minutes ago, luna2nd said:

So...there is the novel ending and then 2 other possible endings on YouTube? Are they reliable sources? :grin: Maybe that's how they'll make up 51 episodes? 

better dont trust them too much as some of them are make-up by the poster :/ 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh wow! There's soo much going on about the ending. I just hope that since there's the ban on time travel that the ending will be different from the novel and some changes will be added.

I don't know from my guess of taking clips and clips, putting together, it seems as if CY and HBQ will be together as the Lotus Hero/Heroine with their identity hidden, so they can be happy together. 

Because of this scene from the ending clips, that's why I keep thinking it'll be a different ending. Just like how Princess Agents had a WHOLE different ending.

LI6iIhy.jpg

• Like 4

Is Biluotian treasure and how BQ is the holy maiden to be sacrificed to access the treasure written in the novel? If this story arc only exists in the drama, then we can only guess what will happen next in the story. So far, DFS knows that BQ is his betrothed, but the question is, does he know about the BiLuotian treasure, and his grandfather’s intention to use her to get the treasure? We don’t know his intentions yet, but he seems like a decent guy so far. Hopefully, he is just set on marrying her because he likes her, and not because of the treasure. 

Anyway, I have no doubt that it will be a happy ending. Just waiting to see how they resolve the Biluotian treasure story arc. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, angelangie said:

Yeah many youtube videos about the plots are totally way off ...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kai Wen Chia said:

somehow there is 2 versions and different ending. the link does work https://www.sto.cx/book-40565-1.html

its where DFS became king and he let the 2 mains be together. very briefly glance through the ending

eh dont like it at all hope it is fake. 

8 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

Oh wow! There's soo much going on about the ending. I just hope that since there's the ban on time travel that the ending will be different from the novel and some changes will be added.

I don't know from my guess of taking clips and clips, putting together, it seems as if CY and HBQ will be together as the Lotus Hero/Heroine with their identity hidden, so they can be happy together. 

Because of this scene from the ending clips, that's why I keep thinking it'll be a different ending. Just like how Princess Agents had a WHOLE different ending.

Rather then PA having a ending it just stopped like half way through the book lol.

If they end up as lotus hero/heroine i hope that means she knows how to fight.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, angelangie said:

50 minutes ago, chisaholly said:

Yeah many youtube videos about the plots are totally way off ...

Exactly.  That's why I only mentioned yesterday having heard about an ending on YouTube but didn't want to mention what I'd actually heard.  I prefer to rely on the spoiler clips people post on places like Instagram, as those are actual scenes/footage from the drama.  In the YouTube videos, they just use stills from the drama with a voiceover that supposedly shares the rest of the drama's story. 

I learned my lesson with "Here to Heart" :P - the ending that one of those YouTube videos shared wasn't even close to being the ending of that drama!  

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

Rather then PA having a ending it just stopped like half way through the book lol.

If they end up as lotus hero/heroine i hope that means she knows how to fight.

Yes, it just like stopped, but it has nothing related to the book. The drama was soo different from  it, plus it missed out soo much from the book.

But, yes, I hope she does learn to fight eventually throughout the drama.

7 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Exactly.  That's why I only mentioned yesterday having heard about an ending on YouTube but didn't want to mention what I'd actually heard.  I prefer to rely on the spoiler clips people post on places like Instagram, as those are actual scenes/footage from the drama.  In the YouTube videos, they just use stills from the drama with a voiceover that supposedly shares the rest of the drama's story. 

I learned my lesson with "Here to Heart" :P - the ending that one of those YouTube videos shared wasn't even close to being the ending of that drama!  

6 hours ago, ayleenlovesyou said:

YES LOL EXACTLY! Don’t believe! They’re all wrong pretty much. Same as @themarchioness, I learned my lesson w/ Legend Of Fu Yao lol. Can’t trust all this! Damn.

Isn't it just like fan made or guessing scenarios like how we are all coming up with right now? 

Well, the reason I say that is because I've seen like scenarios guess like that for American TV shows or movies and you're pretty much just guessing what'll happen next. I just take it as those are fan made scenarios like how we talk on the forum here.

Just finished watching ep 22-23 raw

Spoiler

I can't believe Lian Yi Ke recognized her when he saved her on the street.  I thought that was why he saved her ...

Second Male Lead is coming on strong towards her .. lol 

A new ship has set sailed ... Xiao Xia & Chen Yu's friend (I can't remember his name yet)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, chisaholly said:

Just finished watching ep 22-23 raw

Reveal hidden contents

I can't believe Lian Yi Ke didn't see her when he saved her on the street.  I thought that was why he saved her ...

Second Male Lead is coming on strong towards her .. lol 

A new ship has set sailed ... Xiao Xia & Chen Yu's friend (I can't remember his name yet)

I did not recognize her??

I am so addicted to this drama and it’s killing me that I have to wait a full week for 2 episodes on Viki and then I have to wait for the subs to come out. 

I’m curious, what was it that Chen Yu saw written under the bunny lantern?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I am so addicted to this drama and it’s killing me that I have to wait a full week for 2 episodes on Viki and then I have to wait for the subs to come out. 

I’m curious, what was it that Chen Yu saw written under the bunny lantern?

Spoiler

She wrote that she was born in april. And he Said how can she be born in april, she should be born in february. Because his father left town in April so if her mother was pregnant by then she should be born in February. And that’s how he figured out that she can’t be his sister. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, nausicaay said:
  Hide contents

She wrote that she was born in april. And he Said how can she be born in april, she should be born in february. Because his father left town in April so if her mother was pregnant by then she should be born in February. And that’s how he figured out that she can’t be his sister. 

Thank you so much @nausicaay  I was curious about it because I had seen the raw versions but I couldn’t understand without the subtitles. I’m glad he knows now that they’re not related. But how does he know she’s alive? 

• Like 1