[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

sugarplum892

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, themarchioness said:

The captions say it's from Episode 28 and, if that's the case, then those watching the VIP episodes won't see it until Tuesday (as this week's episodes will end on Episode 27), and those watching the regular episodes won't see it until next Thursday (if I've counted correctly).  :wacko:

Aww... That sucks. 

It's okay, at least it's coming and we know it's coming.

2 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Nice to see Bin2 not paired with Reba for once LoL!:P

Ariel's real cute here^_^ and her scenes with Bin2 are hilarious. 

I know! Most of his dramas that I've seen, he's always paired up with Diliraba and it's like "Is he every going to act in another drama not with her?" Also he never gets the girl, so i'm like "He better get the girl in this one." Lol! :lol:

I haven't watched the raw episodes yet, but just seeing clips and clips. DFS is slowly making his appearance and honestly, I think he's a good guy, he just entangled into a love triangle.

I'm confused is DFS a good doctor, is that why CY was trying to find him to cure his father? From the looks of it, it looks to me that DFS is a good doctor that can cure multiple illness.

12 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

I'm confused is DFS a good doctor, is that why CY was trying to find him to cure his father? From the looks of it, it looks to me that DFS is a good doctor that can cure multiple illness.

Yes.  

Spoiler

The first time we meet him, Zhu Fu has gone to the local doctor's office to see if there's anybody there who can help save BQ because they were having trouble getting the poison out of her.  In the midst of his conversation with the local physicians, a man brought in his wife.  She'd been bitten by a snake and was pregnant.  The local physicians didn't think there was anything that could be done for the wife or the unborn baby, and then DFS walked in.  He heard the predicament and immediately proclaimed he could help by operating on the wife.  Of course everyone was suspicious as he wouldn't share his credentials, but just snatched up the wife's body and went on his way.  In the end, he saved the baby and all was well.  After witnessing that, Zhu Fu asked him to treat BQ, but he declined.  That's when they had Xiao Xia bring him over by any necessary means, LOL.  Looks like he travels around, which is why it's hard to find him, but he comes with a reputation of being a doctor with some amazing skills.  

49 minutes ago, ayleenlovesyou said:
  Hide contents

OMG WTF SO QI WANG YE’S RIGHT HAND MAN WORKS FOR THE KING? OMGGGGGGG. I just started watching episode 25.

Ugh. I was afraid of this.

Spoiler

I"m not surprised though.  We've already seen twice where a relationship was hinted at between the Emperor and the Seventh Prince's right hand man.  The first was when he walked through town and stopped to talk to a merchant, but secretly passed over a note.  The next scene was the Emperor receiving a note and reading it.  I think in that one it was telling the Emperor that CY had no aspirations for the same thing as his father hoped for him, or something like that.  I can't quite recall.  The second was after the Seventh Prince recovered with the help Liu MIng Yue.  The emperor was delivered a note telling him that the Seventh Prince had woken up, and it was suggested that the note came from Ah Fu.  

I was kind of hoping the drama was trying to give us a red herring by cutting its scenes like that, to give us the impression that one was working for the other, but nope.  I guess not.  Sigh.

@themarchioness thank you for the recap of ep 24!

I am glad that CY is now aware of his father's plans and knows the threat to BQ that Biluotian poses so he is able to protect her. I did watch the raw versions of ep 25-26 and it looks like the emperor talks to CY but I do not know what about. I wonder if CY ends up helping the emperor look for Biluotian instead.

Ah, finished watching Episode 25, and feeling better about the Seventh Prince's right-hand man.

Spoiler

Ah Fu's sister is being held captive by the Emperor, so he didn't have a choice but to be his spy.  I was relieved to see his genuine worry and concern for CY.  That was my biggest concern if Ah Fu was the Emperor's spy.  I was afraid that might mean the relationship was all fake on Ah Fu's part, whereas I know how much CY idolizes him.  But it turns out that's not the case.  But I'm getting ahead of myself.

The Seventh Prince passes away, but not before receiving a visit from the Emperor.  To the Emperor's surprise, I think, the Seventh Prince admits that he once coveted the throne.  But he lies (and I think the Emperor knows it too) that he gave up any aspirations for the throne long ago and has been happy to serve the Emperor.  He asks the Emperor for a favor, which is to send CY away as he doesn't think his son would be happy cooped up at the royal court.  The Emperor promises to give CY, his nephew, a manor and then when the Seventh Prince passes on, he announces to everyone that CY is to be the lord of Dong Ping and he is to set off without delay.

Of course he doesn't leave immediately, there are preparations to be made.  During this time, the Emperor asks to see him secretly at night.  He asks if CY is upset by his post to Dong Ping -- apparently, it is a pretty rundown, rural area.  When CY says he's not, the Emperor shares that although he knows everything thinks of this dispatch as a punishment, he actually has a separate reason for sending CY  there.  It is close to Ming Yue Clan's home base and before his death, the Seventh Prince indicated there was a connection between MIng Yue and Biluotian.  The Emperor asks him to help investigate this matter.  The Emperor also shares that the Seventh Prince told him he'd given CY something related to the Biluotian, and he wonders what that is.  CY is equally stumped and thinks the Emperor must have misheard because his father has never given him anything.  Anyone one to take bets that the Seventh Prince was referring to BQ?? ;)  Anyway, CY agrees to the Emperor's command and leaves, but on his way out, the Emperor tells his servant to send someone to follow CY at all times, and if there's any indication of him going rogue, they're to kill him immediately.  Trust only gets you so far when you're part of the royal family.   :P 

While CY is visiting with the Emperor, his two friends come to visit.  They end up drinking and gossiping after CY returns home. It's at that time that his best friend who had traveled with him to Suzhou mentions that the granddaughter of the Zhu family is called "Hua Hua" and has really bright eyes.  The description startles CY as he wonders if it might be . . . his best friend interrupts his thoughts to ask what he's thinking, and CY demurs. But after his friends are passed out, he wonders if "Hua Hua" stands for "Hua Bu Qi."  He aso thinks back to the day that he stepped in as LYK to help out on the street.  It turns out he did see BQ hide behind the pole, but not her face, and he thinks to himself the body build is similar.  Finally, he remembers his friend telling him about how the young lady had wanted to meet LYK.  In the sweetest outburst of joy, he wonders if it was her looking for her.  Awww.... and then he too passes out drunk, LOL.

The next morning, he's woken up by Ah Fu where they have a heart to heart talk.  Ah Fu both confesses and explains his role as the Emperor's spy.  He reassures he never harmed the Seventh Prince or the family, and that his spying was limited to matters relating to the Biluotian.  His only ambition is to be able to return there with his sister and then never leave again.  CY also shares that he still has no ambition for the throne and his only desire is to complete the task the Emperor has given him, and then  find BQ so they can live the rest of their lives peacefully together.  Ah Fu is happy to hear that CY thinks this way.  They agree to work together, although there is recognition that as they set out on their separate paths they may never see each other again -- what a sad though, I hope that's not the case.  And above all, I hope Ah Fu survives what I'm beginning to think of as the last battle!

Meanwhile, back in Suzhou, BQ and her people also receive news of the Seventh Prince's passing.  Of course she asks if there's news of CY, and she's distressed to hear that he's being sent to live in some rundown/primitive place.  She suggests the Zhu Manor send over some medicine for him to take with him.  When his underlings wonder if that's a good idea -- after all, everyone thinks this is a punishment on the part of the Emperor, so do they want to side with the wrong party -- BQ counters that it's a great idea.  He's headed for an underdeveloped place, but it won't be underdeveloped forever, and if they build a relationship with CY now, then their stores will be the first place they look to for resources when they start to build and develop.  Her underlings think this is a smart and clever idea and immediately obey.

On the day of CY's departure, the Zhu Family servant delivers their gift.  In addition to jars of medicine, there's also money hidden underneath.  Later, as CY is riding in the carriage with his trusted servant, his servant puzzles over the gift.  He points out that since everybody assumed CY was being punished, they stayed far away.  But the Zhu Family not only didn't stay away, they brought gifts which included quite a sum of money.  The servant wonders what they must be thinking.  CY just smiles and says there's no need to wonder.  They can just go to Suzhou and ask them directly.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAS.  YOU GUYYYYYYYSSSSS.  CY is on his way back to Suzhou . . . and BQ!  LOL.  Even if it doesn't happen in tomorrow's two episodes, I'm already excited at the thought of their reunion.  Hee hee.

P.S. @crackaddict I actually loved Ariel's crying in that scene.  Haha.  Its ugliness is what made it feel that much more real -- I could really feel her grief.  

2 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Ugh. I was afraid of this.

Reveal hidden contents

I"m not surprised though.  We've already seen twice where a relationship was hinted at between the Emperor and the Seventh Prince's right hand man.  The first was when he walked through town and stopped to talk to a merchant, but secretly passed over a note.  The next scene was the Emperor receiving a note and reading it.  I think in that one it was telling the Emperor that CY had no aspirations for the same thing as his father hoped for him, or something like that.  I can't quite recall.  The second was after the Seventh Prince recovered with the help Liu MIng Yue.  The emperor was delivered a note telling him that the Seventh Prince had woken up, and it was suggested that the note came from Ah Fu.  

I was kind of hoping the drama was trying to give us a red herring by cutting its scenes like that, to give us the impression that one was working for the other, but nope.  I guess not.  Sigh.

I knew something was up!

The emperor is up to no good, too. That's probably why he sends CY away after his father passes. 

@themarchioness I'm so thankful for all of your recaps! I am so glad CY is smart enough to recognize BQ even when he can't see her. He knows her features well enough to know when it's her. BQ is so smart to send over gifts upon hearing of CY's assignment. Because of this act, it is reaffirming CY's suspicion that BQ must be Hua Hua. I cannot wait for them to meet again!

I am relieved that Ah Fu doesn't seem all that bad if he's confessed to CY. I do think he's been forced to help the emperor because of his sister but I do believe him when he says he didn't kill seventh prince nor did he do any real harm. I hope that both CY and Ah Fu turn out okay after all of this. He is like a father to CY and would hate for him to turn evil.

4 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Ah, finished watching Episode 25, and feeling better about the Seventh Prince's right-hand man.

Reveal hidden contents

Ah Fu's sister is being held captive by the Emperor, so he didn't have a choice but to be his spy.  I was relieved to see his genuine worry and concern for CY.  That was my biggest concern if Ah Fu was the Emperor's spy.  I was afraid that might mean the relationship was all fake on Ah Fu's part, whereas I know how much CY idolizes him.  But it turns out that's not the case.  But I'm getting ahead of myself.

The Seventh Prince passes away, but not before receiving a visit from the Emperor.  To the Emperor's surprise, I think, the Seventh Prince admits that he once coveted the throne.  But he lies (and I think the Emperor knows it too) that he gave up any aspirations for the throne long ago and has been happy to serve the Emperor.  He asks the Emperor for a favor, which is to send CY away as he doesn't think his son would be happy cooped up at the royal court.  The Emperor promises to give CY, his nephew, a manor and then when the Seventh Prince passes on, he announces to everyone that CY is to be the lord of Dong Ping and he is to set off without delay.

Of course he doesn't leave immediately, there are preparations to be made.  During this time, the Emperor asks to see him secretly at night.  He asks if CY is upset by his post to Dong Ping -- apparently, it is a pretty rundown, rural area.  When CY says he's not, the Emperor shares that although he knows everything thinks of this dispatch as a punishment, he actually has a separate reason for sending CY  there.  It is close to Ming Yue Clan's home base and before his death, the Seventh Prince indicated there was a connection between MIng Yue and Biluotian.  The Emperor asks him to help investigate this matter.  The Emperor also shares that the Seventh Prince told him he'd given CY something related to the Biluotian, and he wonders what that is.  CY is equally stumped and thinks the Emperor must have misheard because his father has never given him anything.  Anyone one to take bets that the Seventh Prince was referring to BQ?? ;)  Anyway, CY agrees to the Emperor's command and leaves, but on his way out, the Emperor tells his servant to send someone to follow CY at all times, and if there's any indication of him going rogue, they're to kill him immediately.  Trust only gets you so far when you're part of the royal family.   :P 

While CY is visiting with the Emperor, his two friends come to visit.  They end up drinking and gossiping after CY returns home. It's at that time that his best friend who had traveled with him to Suzhou mentions that the granddaughter of the Zhu family is called "Hua Hua" and has really bright eyes.  The description startles CY as he wonders if it might be . . . his best friend interrupts his thoughts to ask what he's thinking, and CY demurs. But after his friends are passed out, he wonders if "Hua Hua" stands for "Hua Bu Qi."  He aso thinks back to the day that he stepped in as LYK to help out on the street.  It turns out he did see BQ hide behind the pole, but not her face, and he thinks to himself the body build is similar.  Finally, he remembers his friend telling him about how the young lady had wanted to meet LYK.  In the sweetest outburst of joy, he wonders if it was her looking for her.  Awww.... and then he too passes out drunk, LOL.

The next morning, he's woken up by Ah Fu where they have a heart to heart talk.  Ah Fu both confesses and explains his role as the Emperor's spy.  He reassures he never harmed the Seventh Prince or the family, and that his spying was limited to matters relating to the Biluotian.  His only ambition is to be able to return there with his sister and then never leave again.  CY also shares that he still has no ambition for the throne and his only desire is to complete the task the Emperor has given him, and then  find BQ so they can live the rest of their lives peacefully together.  Ah Fu is happy to hear that CY thinks this way.  They agree to work together, although there is recognition that as they set out on their separate paths they may never see each other again -- what a sad though, I hope that's not the case.  And above all, I hope Ah Fu survives what I'm beginning to think of as the last battle!

Meanwhile, back in Suzhou, BQ and her people also receive news of the Seventh Prince's passing.  Of course she asks if there's news of CY, and she's distressed to hear that he's being sent to live in some rundown/primitive place.  She suggests the Zhu Manor send over some medicine for him to take with him.  When his underlings wonder if that's a good idea -- after all, everyone thinks this is a punishment on the part of the Emperor, so do they want to side with the wrong party -- BQ counters that it's a great idea.  He's headed for an underdeveloped place, but it won't be underdeveloped forever, and if they build a relationship with CY now, then their stores will be the first place they look to for resources when they start to build and develop.  Her underlings think this is a smart and clever idea and immediately obey.

On the day of CY's departure, the Zhu Family servant delivers their gift.  In addition to jars of medicine, there's also money hidden underneath.  Later, as CY is riding in the carriage with his trusted servant, his servant puzzles over the gift.  He points out that since everybody assumed CY was being punished, they stayed far away.  But the Zhu Family not only didn't stay away, they brought gifts which included quite a sum of money.  The servant wonders what they must be thinking.  CY just smiles and says there's no need to wonder.  They can just go to Suzhou and ask them directly.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAS.  YOU GUYYYYYYYSSSSS.  CY is on his way back to Suzhou . . . and BQ!  LOL.  Even if it doesn't happen in tomorrow's two episodes, I'm already excited at the thought of their reunion.  Hee hee.

P.S. @crackaddict I actually loved Ariel's crying in that scene.  Haha.  Its ugliness is what made it feel that much more real -- I could really feel her grief.  

Great recap! I love the ending of 25 when CY suspects that HBQ sent the gifts...his comments! :)

2 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@themarchioness I'm so thankful for all of your recaps!

I'm glad you're enjoying them!  And it's my pleasure.  I'm always ready to start gushing the minute I finish an episode, haha.  Tomorrow and next week, however, I will be tied up with things and won't have as much time to visit here, so no recaps . . . :(  But week after next, they'll be back! 

2 hours ago, themarchioness said:

I'm glad you're enjoying them!  And it's my pleasure.  I'm always ready to start gushing the minute I finish an episode, haha.  Tomorrow and next week, however, I will be tied up with things and won't have as much time to visit here, so no recaps . . . :(  But week after next, they'll be back! 

Thank you for all your hardwork. It's a great helping having you recap. 

translation :

master chen, dont like that. many people are looking. ahhh~~~

hello qiy (china website) tai wan people, i am ariel lin. thanks everyone for the support, continue fighting!

qn : after 5 years went back to historical drama. whether are you letting everyone wait too long?

i have already went back to my own lifestyle, thats why i can adsorb more, can focus more on this role. that why.... sorry~~ even though cute but always being said (shy), at different age,  can try to present different kind of cuteness.

interviewer ask her to say the famous drama line, as she says she is shy, ask ariel to say

abit hesitant but still did ><

qn: when acting out this portion, did both of you practice it first?

nope, this type cannot rehearse. we just practice the standing actions a little then..... i felt BIn Bin (CY) is a very easy catch on acting person. so yea i just tried bravely to portray when a begger quick brain reflexes when in trouble, then being pull by him, make him just follow me. i pretty daring to do so, but he also chose to react the way his character is supposed to be,  richard simmons master chen lol. 

qn: when acting this scene, were you shy?

totally not! i think the man at the back was even more shy. (was it cy?) when you put your mind to it, you will feel like you are out to prank and bully him, so you totally wont feel shy anymore.

qn: how do you view LYK and CY?

i feel when a guy really cares about a woman, he actually have a lot of expression. you dont listen to his words, eye gaze and body reaction is the most truthful. thats why how he catch her when she fall, then she fake faint,  aiya dont know if this has already been released. when he find food for her, and entice and lead her to the kitchen, because of the actions not the words.  thats why in this interesting parts of the story you can peek into life. 

i really want to say , its not head heavy feet light (means only front part nice and ending not nice) drama, but from start to end its very exciting.  i ownself also cant stand watching 2 eps and stop and wait. so im waiting to watch all at one go.  but if you guys cant wait  (full the full eps to be done) dont wait. :joy::love:

ahhh i watched ariel lin shows since im in primary school (2005, and now im working alrdy), she still super cute and gorgeous. 

Preview : Two scenes (once again the poster mixed two scenes together, I really don't get why she or he do that, maybe they aren't allowed to post the scenes so they need to cut it and mixed it???!)  Not sure if the title is correct too (the exact number of the episodes) .. 

Spoiler

One scene is HBQ and CY's reunion in her room, the other scene is of CY and LQW fighting her teacher at Bilotian cave.

So Liu Qing Wu is finally showing she is interested in Chen Yu.  I don't like it when she is calling his name directly.  !!

Can someone tell me why some people call CY Zhang Qing or something like that lmao? I probably missed something at the beginning because I didn’t get why his friend calls him like this also I just saw a spoiler from prob the next episodes and :

Spoiler

I KINDA DISLIKED WHY CY SAVED LIU QING WU WELL HE HAD TO TAKE OFF HER CLOTHES KINDA AND... I FELT SO BAD FOR HBQ EVEN IF NOTHING HAPPENED BUT STILLLLLL HEY. GRRRRR.

Ok I’m back to my episode 27 and gonna come back later to edit this lmao. Didn’t read all the messages from the thread yet!

Ok ok I'm done. I didn't expect DFS to be that strong tho lmao. Anyways, it's getting soooooo interesting and hell it's been a week we're having spoilers about their reunion but we have to wait one more week grrrrr.

2 hours ago, ayleenlovesyou said:

Can someone tell me why some people call CY Zhang Qing or something like that lmao? I probably missed something at the beginning because I didn’t get why his friend calls him like this 

Hide contents

I believe that is either his ‘school name’ or ‘courtesy name’ used by his peers. It is considered disrespectful to address him directly by his given name, which can only be used by his parents or elders.

I also finished ep27. 

Spoiler

Looking forward to ep28, saw on the chinese site,  the reunion scene on the street is ep28. :D

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/brq7blajvjhrcit/e0029f6nm7x.html

If you can read chinese, here there are messages by viewers on top, quite fun to read.  While they are watching the trailer.

So ep29 is where he saved LQW.   Hateful girl trying to act imitate with him.

6 minutes ago, chisaholly said:

I also finished ep27. 

Reveal hidden contents

Looking forward to ep28, saw on the chinese site,  the reunion scene on the street is ep28. :D

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/brq7blajvjhrcit/e0029f6nm7x.html

If you can read chinese, here there are messages by viewers on top, quite fun to read.  While they are watching the trailer.

So ep29 is where he saved LQW.   Hateful girl trying to act imitate with him.

YAY!!! It's coming next week!! I'm soo excited to see their reunion and them back together.

About time everything is finally coming. 

BQ has optimist personality, i like when she said if she can’t paid the debt the worse outcome she will marry the old misterious man since he old then he will die faster than her lol, too bad DFS is much younger lol. Anyway do DFS sincerely like HBQ eventually? Or he just wants the buolutain like his grandfather

Archived