[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

sugarplum892

8 hours ago, chisaholly said:

Preview : Two scenes (once again the poster mixed two scenes together, I really don't get why she or he do that, maybe they aren't allowed to post the scenes so they need to cut it and mixed it???!)  Not sure if the title is correct too (the exact number of the episodes) .. 

Hide contents

One scene is HBQ and CY's reunion in her room, the other scene is of CY and LQW fighting her teacher at Bilotian cave.

So Liu Qing Wu is finally showing she is interested in Chen Yu.  I don't like it when she is calling his name directly.  !!

I agree with you. Stop girl, he belongs to BQ.

I guess we will have to wait for it next week. Man... Torture!!! 

Reunion, some foreplay hitting, kiss, more kisses and love making all in one in scene!!! Can’t wait!

Now, that evil girl will fall in love with CY too. Boo....  Tell her you love BQ and back off. Haha

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot wait for them to reunite and for Buqi to know that Chen Yu loves her back. Last time they saw each other, Chen Yu still thought she was his sister but now that they're both aware they're not actually siblings, let the romance begin!!! :D

This drama is helping me move on from Ashes of Love, but the wait for subs is a torture. I've watched up to episode 27 raw and now looking forward to finally understanding the conversations when the rest of this week's episodes are subbed. :D

BTW, how did the seventh prince know that BQ's mom was the divine maiden? I'm still confused on that part. Did A'Fu know? 

2 hours ago, 12blbl said:

BQ has optimist personality, i like when she said if she can’t paid the debt the worse outcome she will marry the old misterious man since he old then he will die faster than her lol, too bad DFS is much younger lol. Anyway do DFS sincerely like HBQ eventually? Or he just wants the buolutain like his grandfather

Same. I'm curious about that too. I'm starting to like DFS though. I am also curious if DFS knows about HBQ's connection to the Biluotian? So far all that has mentioned is that he knows HBQ is his fiance.

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

Can someone please explain Xue Fei’s connection to Biluotian?

Spoiler

During the scene of CY's visiting his sick dad in bed (episode 24) his dad confessed about HBQ and Xue Fei's connection to the Biluotian. The Biluotian has a prophecy that said something about whoever gets the treasure will rule the world. Use the treasure? to serve the divine maiden to heaven then the treasure will part with the world and peace will be restore. Apparently the divine maiden heard of the prophecy and ran away. HBQ and Xue Fei are the bloodline of  the divine maiden. So I'm not quite sure what the prophecy means...like does divine maiden need to sacrifice herself? Sorry, I don't understand mandarin. Just explaining with the subs I saw.

@smoua 

Spoiler

A'Fu is actually someone from the sect of where the Biluotian is located so therefore he must of been the one to inform the seventh prince about the divine maiden.

9 hours ago, smoua said:

This drama is helping me move on from Ashes of Love, but the wait for subs is a torture. I've watched up to episode 27 raw and now looking forward to finally understanding the conversations when the rest of this week's episodes are subbed. :D

BTW, how did the seventh prince know that BQ's mom was the divine maiden? I'm still confused on that part. Did A'Fu know? 

Spoiler

I am thinking he was probably told by the servant, Ah Fu who is descendant of Bilotian.  My thought is Xue Fei's mom is that Scared Maiden that escaped, so that means that Scared Maiden was also from Bilotian place.  Same as Ah Fu and his sisters.  

31 minutes ago, chisaholly said:
  Hide contents

I am thinking he was probably told by the servant, Ah Fu who is descendant of Bilotian.  My thought is Xue Fei's mom is that Scared Maiden that escaped, so that means that Scared Maiden was also from Bilotian place.  Same as Ah Fu and his sisters.  

But I thought Xu Fei really is the daughter of Grand Master Zhu. So how could she have come from Biluotian? 

52 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

But I thought Xu Fei really is the daughter of Grand Master Zhu. So how could she have come from Biluotian? 

I believe it’s Xu Fei mother, is the Biluoian maiden. Before she died she told them not to marry Xu Fei to the mistery/black cloth man.

10 hours ago, mouse007 said:

If you remembered the grandfather was telling her (buqi) that his wife rejected the idea that their daughter (xue fei), to be married to that mystery man that lent them money.  

Spoiler

The wife of grandfather Zhu is I guess the divine maiden from Bilotian that have escaped. That's why she told her hubby (grandfather zhu) to not let their daughter marry that man, because she knows what he wanted to do.  Use their daughter as the key to open the "door" to the treasure of BiLoTian by sacrifice her (xue fei). 

Since it was told to us that the daughter of the divine maiden will also have the same power as divine maiden, it is like it passed down from mother to daughter.  Xue Fei's mom to Xue Fei and from XF to her daughter (buqi).  

Thanks @chisaholly. I thought the grandmother just didn't want Xu Fei to be married to a much older man since that's what grandfather said when Buqi asked why she was against the marriage. It would be interesting to see if Buqi will have those same powers/capabilities. We have yet to see what they actually are.

7 hours ago, mouse007 said:

Thanks @chisaholly. I thought the grandmother just didn't want Xu Fei to be married to a much older man since that's what grandfather said when Buqi asked why she was against the marriage. It would be interesting to see if Buqi will have those same powers/capabilities. We have yet to see what they actually are.

He told BQ she was adamantly opposed to the idea of their daughter growing up and marrying the Mysterious Man, and when BQ asked why, he said he didn’t know but his best guess was that no one would want their daughter marrying such an old man. 

9 hours ago, themarchioness said:

He told BQ she was adamantly opposed to the idea of their daughter growing up and marrying the Mysterious Man, and when BQ asked why, he said he didn’t know but his best guess was that no one would want their daughter marrying such an old man. 

does this mean the zhu grandpa is real grandpa of buxi and out of all his daughters only buqi's mom inherited the divine powers.. also the beggar man who was the only prince of zhu grandpa is her real maternal uncle?

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

does this mean the zhu grandpa is real grandpa of buxi and out of all his daughters only buqi's mom inherited the divine powers.. also the beggar man who was the only prince of zhu grandpa is her real maternal uncle?

Yes, he is her real grandfather. He had two children: Xue Fei (BQ’s mother) and Uncle Jin (the beggar man). The aunties that she’s meeting now, after moving to Zhu Manor, are her grandfather’s sisters.

1 hour ago, themarchioness said:

Yes, he is her real grandfather. He had two children: Xue Fei (BQ’s mother) and Uncle Jin (the beggar man). The aunties that she’s meeting now, after moving to Zhu Manor, are her grandfather’s sisters.

cool..

and her mother slept with how many people?

Clearly there is the 7th prince (our hero's father), then is it that mo clan (actress playing actor's father who is i guess dead and whose wife poisoned Buqi when she thought her son was poisoned before the auction)

And the doctor is son of the old man who is a trader and keeps talking to the assassins in black (led by the woman who knows about biloutin)

Can you also tell me if you know the story already, does she marry the doctor? (because there is a scene of them in red robes drinking wine) and what's the ending?

And basically buqi belongs to two powerful clans?

48 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

cool..

and her mother slept with how many people?

Clearly there is the 7th prince (our hero's father), then is it that mo clan (actress playing actor's father who is i guess dead and whose wife poisoned Buqi when she thought her son was poisoned before the auction)

And the doctor is son of the old man who is a trader and keeps talking to the assassins in black (led by the woman who knows about biloutin)

Can you also tell me if you know the story already, does she marry the doctor? (because there is a scene of them in red robes drinking wine) and what's the ending?

And basically buqi belongs to two powerful clans?

I think Xu Fei only slept with Mo Rufei's father Baixing and only because Baixing got drunk one night and forced himself on her. That's how she got pregnant with Hua Buqi. 

But from what I can understand, there were 3 men who wanted her - Mo Baixing, Seventh Prince and the Mysterious Man. 

5 hours ago, razledgoose said:

anyone can recap episode 26 and 27?  Not sure exactly why DSF kidnapped HB?

Sorry, not around a computer to do a proper recap. But basically, he kidnapped her because he’s interested in her and because he could. He revealed his identity to BQ and told her that he intends on marrying her, per the old agreement between their families.

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I started watching because I saw ZBB and thought Ariel was pretty. No regrets at all. They have such great chemistry and their love story is developing so well!! Now I'm hooked.

Anybody know how many episodes are officially out?? I only see 19 episodes on Viki, but I searched the hashtag and accidently spoiled myself for episode 28

40 minutes ago, roxnilla7 said:

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I started watching because I saw ZBB and thought Ariel was pretty. No regrets at all. They have such great chemistry and their love story is developing so well!! Now I'm hooked.

Anybody know how many episodes are officially out?? I only see 19 episodes on Viki, but I searched the hashtag and accidently spoiled myself for episode 28

@roxnilla7 I think there are 27 episodes officially out but only 23 episodes are available so far on Viki.

Archived