[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

sugarplum892

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Kai Wen Chia said:

somehow there is 2 versions and different ending. the link does work https://www.sto.cx/book-40565-1.html

its where DFS became king and he let the 2 mains be together. very briefly glance through the ending

eh dont like it at all hope it is fake. 

8 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

Oh wow! There's soo much going on about the ending. I just hope that since there's the ban on time travel that the ending will be different from the novel and some changes will be added.

I don't know from my guess of taking clips and clips, putting together, it seems as if CY and HBQ will be together as the Lotus Hero/Heroine with their identity hidden, so they can be happy together. 

Because of this scene from the ending clips, that's why I keep thinking it'll be a different ending. Just like how Princess Agents had a WHOLE different ending.

Rather then PA having a ending it just stopped like half way through the book lol.

If they end up as lotus hero/heroine i hope that means she knows how to fight.

8 hours ago, angelangie said:

better dont trust them too much as some of them are make-up by the poster :/ 

50 minutes ago, chisaholly said:

Yeah many youtube videos about the plots are totally way off ...

Exactly.  That's why I only mentioned yesterday having heard about an ending on YouTube but didn't want to mention what I'd actually heard.  I prefer to rely on the spoiler clips people post on places like Instagram, as those are actual scenes/footage from the drama.  In the YouTube videos, they just use stills from the drama with a voiceover that supposedly shares the rest of the drama's story. 

I learned my lesson with "Here to Heart" :P - the ending that one of those YouTube videos shared wasn't even close to being the ending of that drama!  

7 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

Rather then PA having a ending it just stopped like half way through the book lol.

If they end up as lotus hero/heroine i hope that means she knows how to fight.

Yes, it just like stopped, but it has nothing related to the book. The drama was soo different from  it, plus it missed out soo much from the book.

But, yes, I hope she does learn to fight eventually throughout the drama.

7 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Exactly.  That's why I only mentioned yesterday having heard about an ending on YouTube but didn't want to mention what I'd actually heard.  I prefer to rely on the spoiler clips people post on places like Instagram, as those are actual scenes/footage from the drama.  In the YouTube videos, they just use stills from the drama with a voiceover that supposedly shares the rest of the drama's story. 

I learned my lesson with "Here to Heart" :P - the ending that one of those YouTube videos shared wasn't even close to being the ending of that drama!  

6 hours ago, ayleenlovesyou said:

YES LOL EXACTLY! Don’t believe! They’re all wrong pretty much. Same as @themarchioness, I learned my lesson w/ Legend Of Fu Yao lol. Can’t trust all this! Damn.

Isn't it just like fan made or guessing scenarios like how we are all coming up with right now? 

Well, the reason I say that is because I've seen like scenarios guess like that for American TV shows or movies and you're pretty much just guessing what'll happen next. I just take it as those are fan made scenarios like how we talk on the forum here.

Just finished watching ep 22-23 raw

Spoiler

I can't believe Lian Yi Ke recognized her when he saved her on the street.  I thought that was why he saved her ...

Second Male Lead is coming on strong towards her .. lol 

A new ship has set sailed ... Xiao Xia & Chen Yu's friend (I can't remember his name yet)

23 minutes ago, chisaholly said:

Reveal hidden contents

I can't believe Lian Yi Ke didn't see her when he saved her on the street.  I thought that was why he saved her ...

A new ship has set sailed ... Xiao Xia & Chen Yu's friend (I can't remember his name yet)

I did not recognize her??

I am so addicted to this drama and it’s killing me that I have to wait a full week for 2 episodes on Viki and then I have to wait for the subs to come out. 

I’m curious, what was it that Chen Yu saw written under the bunny lantern?

3 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I am so addicted to this drama and it’s killing me that I have to wait a full week for 2 episodes on Viki and then I have to wait for the subs to come out. 

I’m curious, what was it that Chen Yu saw written under the bunny lantern?

Spoiler

She wrote that she was born in april. And he Said how can she be born in april, she should be born in february. Because his father left town in April so if her mother was pregnant by then she should be born in February. And that’s how he figured out that she can’t be his sister. 

13 minutes ago, nausicaay said:
  Hide contents

She wrote that she was born in april. And he Said how can she be born in april, she should be born in february. Because his father left town in April so if her mother was pregnant by then she should be born in February. And that’s how he figured out that she can’t be his sister. 

Thank you so much @nausicaay  I was curious about it because I had seen the raw versions but I couldn’t understand without the subtitles. I’m glad he knows now that they’re not related. But how does he know she’s alive? 

HAHAHA love HBQ’s personality, love her acting lmao it’s so funny to watch. Love the way she terrified her nine auntie lmaoooo.

Ok I’m back at it. Gogogo episode 23! Prob gonna edit this post later after done watching hihi.

OMG NOOOOOOO IT’S ALREADY FINISHED...

So, first of all I just wanted to say that I love Xiao Xia and she’s so pretty when she’s faking HBQ hahaha, looks like way more feminine than what she used to wear! Also, funny how CY’s friend keep hittin’ on her lmaooo. And... didn’t have enough of CY and HBQ plsssss reunite asap! But I think it’s gonna be around episode 28, saw that somewhere but can’t remember where lol.

48 minutes ago, nausicaay said:
  Hide contents

He opened the coffin to see her one last time and found it empty :)

but I don’t think we will see them reunite this week.:bawling:

Spoiler

They definitely are not reunited by the end of Episode 21.  In fact, it ends on one of those classic drama near-misses.  She's walking into a restaurant while he's walking out, but there's stuff going on around them and so their vision is blocked and they don't see each other.  Sigh.  I don't know what will happen in Episodes 22/23 yet - I'll be watching them shortly! - but I'm not getting my hopes up, just in case.  Sigh.

3 hours ago, chisaholly said:

Reveal hidden contents

I can't believe Lian Yi Ke didn't see her when he saved her on the street.  I thought that was why he saved her ...

I thought that, too, but nope! He did not see her. It's him who kept missing the chances to see her, while she knows he was near.

43 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Reveal hidden contents

They definitely are not reunited by the end of Episode 21.  In fact, it ends on one of those classic drama near-misses.  She's walking into a restaurant while he's walking out, but there's stuff going on around them and so their vision is blocked and they don't see each other.  Sigh.  I don't know what will happen in Episodes 22/23 yet - I'll be watching them shortly! - but I'm not getting my hopes up, just in case.  Sigh.

It's going to be a while before they reunite, but my question is, if he knows already that someone had saved her and taken her out of the coffin, shouldn't he be looking for her?

1 hour ago, nausicaay said:
  Hide contents

He opened the coffin to see her one last time and found it empty :)

but I don’t think we will see them reunite this week.:bawling:

I did see that scene but I don't know what was being said so I'm not sure why he decided to open the coffin or how he knows that she's alive (I mean someone could've just stolen her body).

@themarchioness

Spoiler

Just watched raw versions of ep 22-23 and they don't reunite in those eps either. :bawling: I cannot wait for them to reunite because I'm really not all that interested in any scene where they're not together. LOL

@turtle0217 that's what I'm wondering about too.. like if he knows she's alive, then why isn't he looking for her? 

57 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I did see that scene but I don't know what was being said so I'm not sure why he decided to open the coffin or how he knows that she's alive (I mean someone could've just stolen her body).

@themarchioness

Hide contents

Just watched raw versions of ep 22-23 and they don't reunite in those eps either. :bawling: I cannot wait for them to reunite because I'm really not all that interested in any scene where they're not together. LOL

@turtle0217 that's what I'm wondering about too.. like if he knows she's alive, then why isn't he looking for her? 

he is currently finding DFS to treat his father illness. so he puts finding HBQ off. he didnt knew she is so nearby

2 hours ago, mouse007 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

In addition to what @Kai Wen Chia said I think there's also something to be said for the fact that he doesn't know where to begin looking for her.  It'd be one thing if he knew she was in X place.  Then he could make a quick trip there, find her, and deal with his father's illness.  But since trying to find her would be like trying to find a needle in the haystack right now, his priority must be on his father given how seriously ill he is. 

As for him not seeing her when he stepped in as LYK to assist with the hooligans on the street, I don't think he could from where he was standing.  She was angled off to the side and hiding behind a pole no less. 

2 hours ago, mouse007 said:

He decided to open the coffin after seeing the note she left for him on the rabbit and realizing she wasn't his sister.  He told his friend he needed to see her one last time, but then they went in and found the empty coffin.  He and his friend started speculating then and came to the (correct) conclusion that she faked her death and was saved, and is thus alive.

As for today's VIP eps (22 & 23) . . .

Spoiler

I know it sucks to think that it'll be a while before the OTP are united.  I too like seeing them together and, no doubt, they are my highlight whenever they're on screen as a pair.  But, I have to say that, in spite of all that, I am enjoying getting to know BQ as a member of her original family.  She's so clever with a natural born talent for business.  I love that we're getting to know this side of her and seeing what she can do.  Plus, I have faith that a reunion won't be too far off in the future and when it happens, it'll be that much sweeter for all the waiting that we (and BQ) have had to do.  ;) 

I was anticipating more DFS

and HBQ scenes and interactions. It just sucks to not understand mandarin because watching the episodes raw makes the drama seems so boring. Also I'm looking forward to when CY/LYK and HBQ reunite. I thought LYK/CY recognized HBQ when he saved her too. Was disappointed they didn't show how and when CY/LYK found HBQ but now that you guys had mentioned that he didn't recognize HBQ it makes more sense. BUT still!!! How can he not recognize her in that situation?!!! Like did he just happened to coincidentally swing by quickly and saw the guy gonna attack a lady (HBQ), shoot him, and run off? I mean HBQ was looking the other way but Idk...the scene was just a little cheesy? (Not quite sure what word to use)

@themarchioness @Kai Wen Chia thanks so much guys! I can't really understand what is going on since I'm still waiting for the subbed versions so you guys telling me what is happening is really helping shed some light. I'm still waiting for subbed versions of ep 18-23. 

I am disappointed with Mo Rufei but can also understand why he wouldn't expose her. I wish he would've at least confronted her about it though so she wouldn't be so smug about it. 

I do want to get to know more about BQ's family and see how she fits in with them. All this time I kept thinking that she doesn't really belong with neither the Yaoling Family, Mo family or the Prince Manor. She was always sort of an outsider regardless of how well she may have been treated. It would be interesting to see what her family is like, where she came from and what shaped Uncle Jiu. 

It would also be interesting to see if she'll one day be the one to help save Chen Yu instead of Chen Yu always saving her.

42 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I am disappointed with Mo Rufei but can also understand why he wouldn't expose her. I wish he would've at least confronted her about it though so she wouldn't be so smug about it. 

I know.  I really like MRF's character.  I think we can tell a lot about a person's character by looking at the way they treat the people around them, and what has always stood out to me about MRF is the fair and just ways he deals with his employees (such as when he found his kitchen head abusing his position of power to sexually harass Qing Wu (or was it Qing Yan who was undercover at Mo Manor - gah, I can never remember which is which, but y'all know who I'm talking about :P).  I could also feel his sincerity whenever he interacted with BQ.  For example, he looked genuinely happy to welcome her back for a visit after she went to stay with the Seventh Prince, and he was always so excited to see her.  

But I think it's all those things that also make it especially hard to see the ultimate decision that he makes with respect to BQ, once he finds her poisoned, and it'd be a lie if I didn't say that he lost a liiiiitle bit of shine with me after that.  On the one hand, I get it.  He knows his mother is responsible and it's his mother - also, he probably figured BQ  would die regardless, so why not protect his mother?  But on the other hand, his mother is a horrible, vengeful person and does not deserve his protection, LOL.  But she's not my mother and so, of course, I can say something like that very easily. 

MRF was in a hard, hard place.  I get that.  And I can understand it, even if I don't like it.  His saving grace, probably, was the fact that he did look genuinely anguished and apologetic over his decision.  I think BQ also understood that about him and, if she can forgive him, I suppose I can too.  ;) 

Archived