[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

sugarplum892

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Helene Tian said:

Why the hell episode 17 has to end like this... hopefully we get two more episodes tomorrow.

I’ve got my tissues ready!

I feel like that, too. Today episodes didn't give much and I was hoping for more, but we shall wait for tomorrow.

My guess is for this week's episodes, it's going to go by with everyone thing that HBQ died, expect for the cousin and CY knowing the truth

Hi friends! So glad I have found this thread to discuss this drama - it's practically impossible to find a non-chinese website to discuss thoughts etc for this drama!

So my Mandarin is super limited - only learnt it during high school and that was MANY MANY moons ago...anyway, I am still watching the raw episodes and then rewatching the subbed episodes to fill me in on what I didn't understand.

So, the ball is finally rolling and Bu Qi

gets poisoned by her God Mother in the latest 2 episodes, she is also given the medicine to fake her death. Oh she also figures out that she and Lian Yi Ke/Chen Yu are not related

and that is the end of episode 17....what a cliff hanger!!

It looks like Chen Yu spends the next couple of episodes mourning her loss, wondering when and how he finds out they aren't related and that she isn't really dead....

13 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Excellent job catching up, and welcome to the thread @sunkissedluna!  I'm looking forward to the same.  From the previews I've seen for upcoming episodes, it looks like we're in for an exciting ride.  I can't wait.  :D:D:D 

Thanks! I like them together. I’ve been waiting for this since i read about it in a random IG post. I think the pairing is great because they both can act. I want to watch by 10’s until the 40 something episode to lessen the torture of waiting feeling (and because i rely on translators too) that i always experience when i am so into the drama. But i will always come and post in between regarding their low and high moments to release the excess hormones especially if it brought out by their exciting moments together:D and to rant because some low life devil hurts one of them:) I will focus on the former though so i am happy that i’m not the only one patiently waiting for those scenes to come.:D

3 hours ago, tammi-poo said:

It looks like Chen Yu spends the next couple of episodes mourning her loss, wondering when and how he finds out they aren't related and that she isn't really dead....

It’s HBQ who told him that they weren’t siblings. She wrote on the rabbit lantern that she was born on April and not February and that’s how he found out. Also, about how he finds out she isn’t dead it’s when he digs her grave and realizes it is empty so his friend said she probably got taken and save by someone. 

24 minutes ago, Helene Tian said:

@turtle0217 Did you put a wrong video? I think you made a mistake lol. On your video it’s HBQ and Zhu Lao Xiang Sheng. Btw, I prefer her hairstyle when she was in Mo fu/Wang Fu... but I think I’ll get used to anyways! :)

No, my writing was a mistake. I forgot to add "Here's HBQ's new look." Sorry for the confusion :P

It's just with her new look is when her and CY will reunite and they can love each other, because they are no longer siblings.

I'm wondering if she's going to go under a different new and identity. But yes, I do like her hairstyle more when she was with MRF. It was simple and adorable, but I'm guessing this hairstyle is supposed to make her a lady/daughter of someone. 

11 hours ago, taeunfighting said:

Hi @themarchioness!  Could you please also share with me on how to watch the raw episodes as well?  I have been dying to see episode 16+.

I just sent you a PM.

@angelangie, those pics of ZBB with his gentle, smiley gazes... be still my heart.  LOL.  

Spoiler

One thing I noticed in the teaser clip for the scene where HBQ writes her birth date on the lantern (after she realizes she and CY/LYK aren't siblings), as she thinks about him, she refers to him as Chen Yu -- instead of her usual name for him, which involves a pig.  :D  I am sooo looking forward to seeing how their relationship develops once they both know they're not siblings.  I didn't expect the revelation to come this early!  Although I also realize this means they're going to have about a billion and one obstacles thrown in their way before they reach their - hopefully - happy ending.  :P 

14 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

I'm wondering if she's going to go under a different new and identity. But yes, I do like her hairstyle more when she was with MRF. It was simple and adorable, but I'm guessing this hairstyle is supposed to make her a lady/daughter of someone. 

Seems like she gonna be called Sun Xiao Jie, so ye new identity.

Just done watching episode 18 and...

The confession broke my heart really :’(... and Yun Lan’s sacrifice... I really like this character, he’s so nice I almost shipped him and HBQ hahahaha. Nah ok kidding :p

Soooo I’m going back to the drama! Gogo episode 19!

EDIT : I’m done... ok so, THIS IS GETTING MADLY INTERESTING! I love how they introduce the second male lead hahahaha omg I can’t wait for tomorrow. Damn.

18 hours ago, ayleenlovesyou said:

@turtle0217 Did you put a wrong video? I think you made a mistake lol. On your video it’s HBQ and Zhu Lao Xiang Sheng. Btw, I prefer her hairstyle when she was in Mo fu/Wang Fu... but I think I’ll get used to anyways! :)

Who is Zhu Lao Xiang Sheng? Is he BQ’s uncle?

19 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

I'm wondering if she's going to go under a different new and identity.

According to the drama's Chinese wikipedia page, she'll also be known as Zhu Zhu (not the same characters: 朱珠. The first one is Zhu, the family name, and the second Zhu is the character for "pearl." 

I think the new identity makes sense from the perspective that if they're to pretend she died in order to keep her hidden away, they can't exactly have a Bu Qi running around either.  That would be the first tip off for anyone who happened to hear of her name.  They'd know she was actually alive and go looking for her.

I haven't been into a historical chinese drama since Peach Blossom so I'm glad this drama is airing! The only down part for me is that I wish there will be more BuQi and Chen Yu/LYK screen time. And with the upcoming events happening with our main leads being seperated, feels like there will be even less screen time of them both together. The only thing I'm curious to find out is BuQi and her mom's relationship to the Buliotian? The treasure. And what is the treasure? 

On 1/22/2019 at 5:22 PM, havennoah30 said:

she died and will be risen!!!!!

They always recycle this plot.. the main girl fakes her death (I found that she also faked her death in another similar drama..)

On 1/22/2019 at 7:54 PM, taeunfighting said:

Hi @themarchioness!  Could you please also share with me on how to watch the raw episodes as well?  I have been dying to see episode 16+.

I can link you to the raw episodes with viet subs if you want. pm me. It looks like @themarchioness sent you the links already. enjoy

Archived