[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

sugarplum892

2 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

Reveal hidden contents

Is this before or after she fakes her death?? the fake blood looks bad though. 

Also in that second clip that song does not fit.. maybe im being a bit picky. 

I think they do poison her, but she's going to get saved by the people she was supposed to find in the capital that her uncle told her to find.

This is just a guess, but I'm sure, when they buried her, someone will dig her out and save her. That's how she's going to come back as a whole new person.

1 hour ago, Helene Tian said:

@turtle0217 Oh ok right, I went to rewatch it and yes indeed you were right. I just kinda forgot this part lol. Ok but now, I have a question so HBQ’s mother was in love w/ who then? I’m confused. 

Omg thank you for posting, I didn’t see that yet! I’m so grateful, thanks so much!

Reveal hidden contents

I’m wondering how she gonna be saved tho... (Nvm, I saw what happens next) also I’m liking Yun Lang more and more. Makes me wanna cry seeing how he cares for HBQ...

AND... oh god finally. Seems like I’m gonna cry bad next week!

@ForgottenSoulx How doesn’t it fit?! So much feelings, I already had tears while watching! Also yes indeed, the blood seems bad asf lol.

I think HBQ's mother, Xue Fei was in loved with CY's father, but when she found out that he only wanted the legendary treasure, that's why she left and stayed at the Mo Manor, where MRF's father fell for her.

I remember Xue Fei stating something like that in the beginning before she passes. She said to CY's father that if he would loved her with sincere feelings, then she would have become his concubine, but he didn't. 

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, turtle0217 said:

I think they do poison her, but she's going to get saved by the people she was supposed to find in the capital that her uncle told her to find.

This is just a guess, but I'm sure, when they buried her, someone will dig her out and save her. That's how she's going to come back as a whole new person.

I think HBQ's mother, Xue Fei was in loved with CY's father, but when she found out that he only wanted the legendary treasure, that's why she left and stayed at the Mo Manor, where MRF's father fell for her.

I remember Xue Fei stating something like that in the beginning before she passes. She said to CY's father that if he would loved her with sincere feelings, then she would have become his concubine, but he didn't. 

SO she never fake's her death ?? 

8 minutes ago, havennoah30 said:

Wonder when is the second lead guy coming in the picture

Very soon i think hes the one with the braids we already saw him once when he was crawling through the dog hole xd

Also wonder what episode this scene is from,

Spoiler

dont like how she grabbed his hand while unconscious ;p 

Spoiler

Due to my curiosity, I searched for the novel and had a glimpse through it. What is happening right now is related to what happened years ago starting wth Xue Fei's grandfather. 

Spoiler

During the 7th generation of Chu family, a mysterious man helped Chu in business and both family made a promise that the man from the mysterious man's family will marry the daughter of the Chu family. The 8th generation of the Chu family delievered a fraternal twins that is Qiu Shu and BQ's mother or have to pay a hefty sum of money. Thinking that BQ's mother will have to marry an old man from the mysterious family, they send her away since young and to be adopted in the Xue's family. So in actual fact, BQ's mother is actually from the Chu family. When Xue Fei was of age to marry, the mysterious man family came to demand the marriage knowing that Xue Fei is living with the Xue family. Qiu Shu could not bear his sister to be married there and he quietly went to Xue family to took Xue Fei to Mo family who is his friend to hide. While in Mo family, the Mo guy fell in love in Xue Fei and took advantage of her when he was drunk. It is during the time when Xue Fei was with the Mo family that she met the Seventh Prince. They actually fell in love but the Seven Prince has to leave her (to do something). When he came back, Xue Fei is already pregnant with Mo's baby. 

In the book, MRF is actually guy. Actually he and BQ are ones who time travelled but they are not lovers. Before MRF time travelled, he actually had a very hard life and that is reason why this time, he is so ambitious and very determined to be successful. When it comes to business, MRF is quite a schemer. He actually knew that HBQ is not Seventh Prince's daughter and yet he made it seemed so in order to gain favour from Seventh Prince. When MRF's mom poisoned HBQ to kill her, MRF turned a blind eye and protected his mom. MRF is not a bad guy and HBQ knows it. He did what he has to do to survive. The man servant from the Chu family took the opportunity when HBQ was poisoned and faked her death so that no one will come to look for her. Only Yun Lang knew because he helped in the plot and medicine girl knew it too because she was asked to confirm the death. Later on, CY found out the secret himself when he visited HBQ's grave. At that time he also found out that HBQ is not his half sister. I will leave out the details about CY at the grave so that you all can look forward towards it. There after HBQ starts her life in the Chu family. 

This is roughly what I understood from the book. The drama might deviate. 

6 minutes ago, rikimaiu said:

Due to my curiosity, I searched for the novel and had a glimpse through it. What is happening right now is related to what happened years ago starting wth Xue Fei's grandfather. 

Hide contents

During the 7th generation of Chu family, a mysterious man helped Chu in business and both family made a promise that the man from the mysterious man's family will marry the daughter of the Chu family. The 8th generation of the Chu family delievered a fraternal twins that is Qiu Shu and BQ's mother or have to pay a hefty sum of money. Thinking that BQ's mother will have to marry an old man from the mysterious family, they send her away since young and to be adopted in the Xue's family. So in actual fact, BQ's mother is actually from the Chu family. When Xue Fei was of age to marry, the mysterious man family came to demand the marriage knowing that Xue Fei is living with the Xue family. Qiu Shu could not bear his sister to be married there and he quietly went to Xue family to took Xue Fei to Mo family who is his friend to hide. While in Mo family, the Mo guy fell in love in Xue Fei and took advantage of her when he was drunk. It is during the time when Xue Fei was with the Mo family that she met the Seventh Prince. They actually fell in love but the Seven Prince has to leave her (to do something). When he came back, Xue Fei is already pregnant with Mo's baby. 

In the book, MRF is actually guy. Actually he and BQ are ones who time travelled but they are not lovers. Before MRF time travelled, he actually had a very hard life and that is reason why this time, he is so ambitious and very determined to be successful. When it comes to business, MRF is quite a schemer. He actually knew that HBQ is not Seventh Prince's daughter and yet he made it seemed so in order to gain favour from Seventh Prince. When MRF's mom poisoned HBQ to kill her, MRF turned a blind eye and protected his mom. MRF is not a bad guy and HBQ knows it. He did what he has to do to survive. The man servant from the Chu family took the opportunity when HBQ was poisoned and faked her death so that no one will come to look for her. Only Yun Lang knew because he helped in the plot and medicine girl knew it too because she was asked to confirm the death. Later on, CY found out the secret himself when he visited HBQ's grave. At that time he also found out that HBQ is not his half sister. I will leave out the details about CY at the grave so that you all can look forward towards it. There after HBQ starts her life in the Chu family. 

This is roughly what I understood from the book. The drama might deviate. 

Spoiler

So he time travelled and protected his fake mum even though he knows she poisoned HBQ .. He is a bad guy if he does that. 

Thanks for the translation btw. 

1 hour ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

I don't think she did, but the people who saved her will say she's someone else to cover her identity.

20 minutes ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

I dont think it is the guy we see with braids in episode 4 and 9 are the same person im pretty sure that is the 2nd male lead right?

Isn't his name Yun Lang? He's the cousin to the Mo Family. 

I think he's a side character that also likes HBQ, the other guy hasn't shown up, yet. I think in the drama his name is Dong Fang Shi. He's the one that we see in the previews that is always around HBQ.

Honestly, there's soo many of them and they all look alike I am confused. Like how there's the twin villain.  

1 minute ago, turtle0217 said:

I don't think she did, but the people who saved her will say she's someone else to cover her identity.

Isn't his name Yun Lang? He's the cousin to the Mo Family. 

I think he's a side character that also likes HBQ, the other guy hasn't shown up, yet. I think in the drama his name is Dong Fang Shi. He's the one that we see in the previews that is always around HBQ.

Honestly, there's soo many of them and they all look alike I am confused. Like how there's the twin villain.  

Based on what was translated above i can see her death being faked now but i like Yun Lang hes quite good looking. 

12 hours ago, Helene Tian said:

@themarchioness Yes, I found this one also but I’m looking for the one with the same lyrics as in the drama lol. The song is the same but the lyrics are diff.

@Helene Tian, it is the same song with the same lyrics.  The song just has 3 verses (refrain? chorus?  whatever it's called.  I'm not a music student :P) and it looks like, for the end credit song, they are using the song starting from the final verse.  Skip to 2:55 of the video that I linked previously and you'll see what I'm talking about. 

Alternatively, you can check out the lyrics: https://mojim.com/twy218376x1x1.htm.  The end credit song starts at the line: 若今生要道离别....

12 hours ago, Helene Tian said:

Episode 14 is the most satisfying episode so far. Starting episode 15 now and already feeling bad because these are the last two episodes for this week...

Edit: I FELT THAT COMING SO HARD HAHAHAHA

Hide contents

Yun Lang falling in love w/ HBQ! I saw that coming from far hahahaha.

Preview of episode 17:

Hide contents

MRF has been poisoned?! Wtf and only 3 days left?! Omg what happened...

And his mother gonna kill HBQ now?!

Btw, just wondering if someone is as far as I am? :sweatingbullets:

I am with you. I can't wait until HBQ fakes her death. :) 

@rikimaiu Thank you soo much for that short translation. I still can't find the english translation of the novel.

But it's all making sense now with just that short brief you gave us. Thank you, thank you.

I think the story would be more confusing if they kept the time traveling, because from the first synopsis that I read, after time traveling the ones who time traveled still recognized each other. Without it, it makes a whole new storyline. :)

7 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

From what I understood from the previews (since there are more now), MRF’s mother poisoned her and she was almost dying in Yun Lang’s arms but then a mysterious girl came in and gave her the Jia Si Yao (medicine to fake death) in order to save her. She said within seven days, she has to give her the antidote otherwise she can die.

7 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

Very soon i think hes the one with the braids we already saw him once when he was crawling through the dog hole xd

LOL NO, it’s two different guys haha! The one you’re talking about is Yun Lang (cousin of MRF) and the second male is Dong Fang Shi, he didn’t appear yet. But it’s true lol, I got confused at the beginning also that I had to watch trailers again to realize it was two different guys lmao.

Also, @ForgottenSoulx the scene in the spoiler is in episode 15. I watched it yesterday.

@rikimaiu Ok, it all makes sense now kinda. That’s why I saw in some articles, it said MRF and HBQ knew each other from past etc. Anyways, THANK YOU!

@themarchioness LMAO. I just did that and yes indeed omg lol. It’s been days I’m spamming this song and never realized... wtf lmao. Sorry sorry!

The meeting scene with YL in EP10 is hilarious! New ship on the way :lol:

Spoiler

The sexual tension was at all-time high with how close they were to each others' faces! And the confrontation ended with a kiss on her cheek hahahaha omg 2nd lead syndrome is real :phew: why can't HBQ become leader of Beggar Sect and have a harem of men :lol:

Another ship is also sailing with our undercover maid assassin and MRF~ will that be yuri? lol.

This show is like just switch off brains and be entertained by cuteness and silliness.

20 minutes ago, Helene Tian said:

From what I understood from the previews (since there are more now), MRF’s mother poisoned her and she was almost dying in Yun Lang’s arms but then a mysterious girl came in and gave her the Jia Si Yao (medicine to fake death) in order to save her. She said within seven days, she has to give her the antidote otherwise she can die.

That all makes sense now for the upcoming scene of her death. Thank you thank you everyone for the explanation.

5 minutes ago, jwinata said:

The meeting scene with YL in EP10 is hilarious! New ship on the way :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

The sexual tension was at all-time high with how close they were to each others' faces! And the confrontation ended with a kiss on her cheek hahahaha omg 2nd lead syndrome is real :phew: why can't HBQ become leader of Beggar Sect and have a harem of men :lol:

Another ship is also sailing with our undercover maid assassin and MRF~ will that be yuri? lol.

This show is like just switch off brains and be entertained by cuteness and silliness.

He got some guts to be giving her a kiss on the cheek already. Lol. :lol: He will be the one to help protect HBQ and don't get to be with her at the end.

That other ship is soo awkward. I mean it's a girl play MRF, so it's awkward. I don't know it's just me. Lol :lol:

1 hour ago, turtle0217 said:

He got some guts to be giving her a kiss on the cheek already. Lol. :lol: He will be the one to help protect HBQ and don't get to be with her at the end.

Of course, the honor has to go to our beloved tsundere Prince heir who has mastered the glowering face and dashing smile aww I love that playful side smirk of his :love:  Can I have him for myself while HBQ is playing dead? LOL starting to fan ZBB

Somehow I find all the male characters in this show so handsome? Even MRF's personal butler is good looking!

I think it's to blind us from all the logical loopholes lol. How was that butler able to notice the assassin's scars but not LYK's scars appearing on CY himself? Tsk tsk

And the assassins are comically incompetent LOL they will delay 5 seconds and pose like am immobile statue while shouting 'KILL HER!' before they actually do try to kill her. But of course they are just props for LYK to swoop in and be the hero :joy:

Archived