[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

sugarplum892

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, havennoah30 said:

Yes there is a twin villain but the spy with the mo family seems to be falling in love with the mo pretend guy 

The guy with the braids will probably end up with daughter of the doctor that was killed and is poisoned by the long hair guy in the black 

Yes lol, the daughter of the doctor fell in love at first sight lmao.

aiyaaa the plot holes I really kennut. I keep fast-forwarding the nonsense about Biluotian until I don't even know what the fuss is all about lol

Spoiler

How can our resilient beggar HBQ faint and "die" of one night's exposure to cold winds but our pampered prince CY survive that arrow to the back? :joy:

cue more tortured love scenes pls cos I only want to see ZBB face :lol:

and am I the only one who can't stand HBQ's maid? She is so unmaid-like omg. What happened to all the cute, lively maid actresses?

1 hour ago, 12blbl said:

So did BQ know she’s not CY’s step sister after meeting Zhu Fu?

No, not yet. So that’s why she cried bitterly when she saw CY’s face in the new trailers for Ep. 16.

Spoiler

Zhu Fu explained Jiu Shu’s actual identity as heir to the Zhu family, one of the 4 prominent business families in the city. He only knew that Jiu Shu had brought her on the run to evade a mysterious man and the 7th Prince/Duke. There was no mention of Bu Qi’s relationship to them, and that only Mr Zhu Senior will be able to provide more information. 

48 minutes ago, omiki said:

No, not yet. So that’s why she cried bitterly when she saw CY’s face in the new trailers for Ep. 16.

Hide contents

Zhu Fu explained Jiu Shu’s actual identity as heir to the Zhu family, one of the 4 prominent business families in the city. He only knew that Jiu Shu had brought her on the run to evade a mysterious man and the 7th Prince/Duke. There was no mention of Bu Qi’s relationship to them, and that only Mr Zhu Senior will be able to provide more information. 

omg im so confused how does she not know yet ..w/e i should just think less in regards to this drama ;p Can she just find out already . 

25 minutes ago, havennoah30 said:

so i was reading BQ's mom also a twin!!! wow wonder how many twin in this drama ???

wtf .. 

4 hours ago, omiki said:

Reveal hidden contents

It needs to just be explained to her already, but I guess it's okay to have that confusion between our OTP, so when they do learn that they are not siblings, they will love each other more.

7 hours ago, havennoah30 said:

so who or from what family is dong fang???

Dong Fang Shi came from the mysterious man family who has helped the Chu family in business. Both family made a promise that the man from Dong Fang family will marry the daughter of Chu family. Since the promise wasn't fulfilled during Xue Fei's generation, Dong Fang Shi will come and claim this promise and demands HBQ's hand in marriage. 

4 hours ago, rikimaiu said:

Dong Fang Shi came from the mysterious man family who has helped the Chu family in business. Both family made a promise that the man from Dong Fang family will marry the daughter of Chu family. Since the promise wasn't fulfilled during Xue Fei's generation, Dong Fang Shi will come and claim this promise and demands HBQ's hand in marriage. 

than you for this info that why there was a preview of their wedding

1 hour ago, Julyana Mendes said:

excuse, please could you explain what is SARFT?

SARFT stands for State Administration of Radio, Film, and Television, which was the former name for the now National Radio and Television Administration (NRTA).  To put it simply, it's the branch of Chinese government that regulates and supervises the radio, film, television, and Internet industries.

Just caught up with the subs on Viki... and sigh.  Could CY have been any swoonier when he was catching BQ as she fell from the roof and then arranged for her to find a way to the snacks???  There just aren't enough words to express how much I love the dynamic of their relationship.  :wub:

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

however it will be turning sad for a bit soon right? since they all believe that BuQi is the 7th Duke lost daughter? that means they were suppose to be half sibling?

Is it such a sad thing?  Maybe for them, as they will end up struggling against having feelings for someone they've been led to believe is their half-sibling, but for me?  I'm looking forward to it.  Haha.  Call me a masochist but I always believe the angst is worth the sweet reward in the end.  It'll be fun to see how their feelings grow and evolve, and how they become aware of them. 

Besides, it'd be way worse if the situation was reversed, and they fell in love first only to then discover they were half-siblings.  Haha! 

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha yea i know....u are giggling like mad that Lian YiKe is suffering and then it will be BuQi later on :D 

Pretty much! 

I just like seeing all their interactions.  I know I keep saying that, but it's true.  I just wish the eps had more of them, but I know we're still early yet and the drama is laying groundwork for the story, so I'm not complaining, I'm just observing.  :) 

7 minutes ago, scarletlover1 said:

Okay so while I do love their interactions, I don't get it. Like when CY goes to being YK, he's all nice and will protect BQ but when he's CY, he seems like he hates her and wants to kill her.

Yeah i dont get it either it seems like a plot hole but this drama is a total mess plot wise , quality wise but the 2 main actors i just like so i can deal with the mess.

Archived