[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

Park Min Young Is Vital In Park Seo Joon’s Life In New Teasers For “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?”

Park-Min-Young-Park-Seo-Joon.jpg

Upcoming tvN drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” has released two new teasers!

“What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?” is a romantic comedy about the narcissistic vice president Lee Young Joon (played by Park Seo Joon) and his loyal secretary Kim Mi So (played by Park Min Young). It’s based on a popular webtoon of the same name.

In the first teaser, Park Min Young looks stylish in her business casual outfit. She’s introduced as the “legend of the secretary world Kim Mi So” and confidently walks across a room.

Spoiler

She turns on the lights and says, “Vice president. Your time for self-appreciation is over. Why don’t you do some work now?” Park Seo Joon walks away in disappointment. Smiling, she says, “His perfection is completed by me.”

Adding more to the first teaser as well as another previously revealed clip, the second teaser starts with Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young sitting in luxurious looking rooms. They strike several poses, highlighting their appearances, before getting up and walking forward.

Park Seo Joon then stands before a mirror and stares at his reflection. Admiring his own looks, he says, “Perfecto,” before Park Min Young turns on the lights and reminds him to get back to work.

He comments, “That’s unfortunate,” and says, “Let’s meet again next time” to his reflection in the mirror.

“What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” will premiere on June 6 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

cr

• Like 7

Park Seo Joon Talks About His New Character And Working With Park Min Young In “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?”

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young.jpg

The romantic comedy drama follows the story of Lee Young Joon (Park Seo Joon) and his secretary Kim Mi So (Park Min Young). Lee Young Joon is the smart, rich, handsome, and arrogant vice president of a company. Kim Mi So has worked for him for years, so she is perfect for him, but one day, she decides to quit her job.

During an interview, Park Seo Joon said, “I was curious about the character of a narcissistic vice president. I was drawn to his character because his living environment and personality are 180 degrees different from mine. I started to think once more about what I would have done in this situation, and I decided to appear in this drama because I thought I would be able to act in an entertaining way.”

Park Seo Joon compared his new character to his previous characters. He stated, “Lee Young Joon seems more like someone out of a comic book than Ji Sung Joon from ‘She Was Pretty‘ or Go Dong Man from ‘Fight My Way.’ He and I have more differences. When I meet a character who is different from me, it is fun to imagine the character’s way of talking and walking in detail.”

He added, “I think I can portray the self-absorbed narcissist in a somewhat exaggerated way, so I try to act as naturally as possible and express my lines in a witty manner. While filming the drama, I thought about how to show Lee Young Joon’s characteristics through his way of talking, the look in his eyes, and his gestures.”

Park-Seo-Joon.jpg

Park Seo Joon also talked about his chemistry with his co-star Park Min-young, saying, “I think more than anything, the chemistry between Park Min Young and me have to be good for many people to like [our drama]. I hope we receive a high score for our chemistry.”

The actor wished, “I hope this drama can be remembered as one that delivers fresh entertainment to the viewers. I, too, want to be an actor who always gives fresh feelings in every production. I’ll do my best to convey as much fun as I can and show you a new look, so I hope you enjoy watching it.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/07/park-seo-joon-talks-new-character-working-park-min-young-whats-wrong-secretary-kim/

• Like 1