Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

I am so gonna follow this topic because the first two episodes are so hot! I was like why 2 episodes only! Going to like feel so excited waiting for wed and thurs! 

• Like 3

I can’t wait to see that three-leg race! :D Or specifically what comes after that B) Whoot whoot!

Park Min Young has really a cool vibe offscreen, she’s not shy or timid, she has this “IT GIRL” kind of vibe. I think it was Seo Joonie who was a little flustered when she leaned close to him haha :lol:

176_A47_FD-869_B-4853-_ABED-3534_C58_E46

OK, Lee Tae Hwan looks like a teddy bear wrapped in a ribbon and tied in a bow. How is he going to pull off a seductive character? :tongue: To be honest he looks too young to play 35 yo character especially when he’s 9 years younger than Park Min Young.

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

On 07/06/2018 at 2:15 PM, lollyminx said:

I've been looking for something light to watch and since I love Park Seo Joon especially since seeing him be a hot and hardworking waiter in Youn's Kitchen 2 (his work ethic is just... admirable... a beautiful thing to watch), I watched the first episode... AND. I'M. DOWN. FOR. THIS. My kdrama addict self is soooo alive right now.

Can I just say, I'm so glad they didn't drag the whole proposal thing to Episode 2. They just went for it in the first episode, which is a good thing.

EDIT: ALSO... I JUST SAW PHOTOS OF THE SCRIPT READING AND THE DIRECTOR IS THE SAME ONE WHO DIRECTED BTIMFL! WHAT!

That is great news about the director. The directing in Because This Is My First Life was one the stand out elements of a very good show. No wonder this has attracted such a strong cast.

Thanks for the updates everybody. Can't wait for this week's episodes :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

@nonski noona ... Come out from the cave right now!

KONNWNs.gif

Spoiler

83SxPyl.gif

Spoiler

HggkyPR.gif

gCPe46N.gif

Spoiler

TwxgQZo.gif

@triplem  and @evie7

Spoiler

g2dSlHz.gif

Gawd! She's so PRETTY! Can't take off my eyes over her!

U4lTByj.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Chingus! Annyeong! Live streaming tonight. But won't be doing any screencap. Will try to screencap tomorrow night. 

• Like 5

tsk and here i was just reading our chat checking if you have started doing livecaps, speaks of telepathy! @jeonghyang!

and here my dongsaeng @ohoheli is also here

-----------

Sec Kim is smiling close to laughing and LJY wonders why

a leaf has fallen right into LJY's pocket, he asked Sec Kim what's the matter

she came near him and took the leaf from his pocket and they look at each other

connection, tension,  eeeeeeeeeng

nothing happened but Sec Kim had a satisfied smile after that

---------

Sec Kim walking back home and met her eonnie

they came home, talked about the date , JY and drink

then her sister cried and KMS attended to her

screen freeze

• Like 9

This episode LJY taught us how to spoil a successful date within a moment with narcissism... he planned out such a great date with everything perfect from surprise fireworks event on a cruise where he lends his jacket to a sweet dinner but when KMS at last tried to thank or compliment him, he had that know-it-all smile in a narcisstic way which made her think back to the restaurant where she filled the form with all the details and how everything matched with the perfect date, there are few more surprises for LYJ which are no more the same for KMS, after dropping her home a surprise (anticipated) teddy from car trunk and the last thing she remembers is she had written in the form that a date becomes perfect with a goodbye kiss for the day and by this time we see LJY slowly bending forward for a kiss which she avoids by placing teddy in-between and rushes in, both are embarassed. 

This date is not so successful for LJY as after realising his plans KMS questions him whether he's doing all these so that he can ask her to stay back but the date looks like a hit as we see KMS is smiling to herself reminiscing all the sweet memories of the date. LJY also gets to see a different side of KMS, a child-like innocence when she enjoys fireworks with a wide smile and after making herrides like rollercoaster, etc. he realises she's actually scared of such rides. There's a surprise for KMS as there's also a box with the teddy which has a chain, she actuaaly likes it a lot as she wears it the next day in the office after clarifying that it's for her, LYJ sneakily sees her smiling while wearing it. We have a surprise where we get to see KMS's dream and in it there's another boy with her whom she's addressing as oppa and he actually tells his name is Lee _ _ and her dream cuts off, we do realise from the lip moements that its Lee Young Joon.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, nonski said:

tsk and here i was just reading our chat checking if you have started doing livecaps, speaks of telepathy! @jeonghyang!

and here my dongsaeng @ohoheli is also here

-----------

Sec Kim is smiling close to laughing and LJY wonders why

a leaf has fallen right into LJY's pocket, he asked Sec Kim what's the matter

she came near him and took the leaf from his pocket and they look at each other

connection, tension,  eeeeeeeeeng

nothing happened but Sec Kim had a satisfied smile after that

---------

Sec Kim walking back home and met her eonnie

they came home, talked about the date , JY and drink

then her sister cried and KMS attended to her

screen freeze

@nonski noona annyeong! So good to see you here! Finally back in the kdramaland after a long hiatus. Hehehe. 

• Like 5

New Sec Kim chatting with KMS, mentions about fan club

NEw Kim showed KMS a pic on her phone but it was so blurry, it amounts to nothing

then another pic where the man inquestion is wearing trench coat and a black hat making it hard to recognize him

at the time they where talking the man is looking on his cp

took his black hat and gave it to the girl beside him on the plane who happens to wear the same colored trench coat

at the airport girls are waiting for him and screams at him but it turns out it was the girl in the plane while the man walks n

he rode his car and chats with his mom who happens to be YJ's mom 

so this is the hyung... i guess, he asked for YJ

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1