[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

tsk and here i was just reading our chat checking if you have started doing livecaps, speaks of telepathy! @jeonghyang!

and here my dongsaeng @ohoheli is also here

-----------

Sec Kim is smiling close to laughing and LJY wonders why

a leaf has fallen right into LJY's pocket, he asked Sec Kim what's the matter

she came near him and took the leaf from his pocket and they look at each other

connection, tension,  eeeeeeeeeng

nothing happened but Sec Kim had a satisfied smile after that

---------

Sec Kim walking back home and met her eonnie

they came home, talked about the date , JY and drink

then her sister cried and KMS attended to her

screen freeze

• Like 8

This episode LJY taught us how to spoil a successful date within a moment with narcissism... he planned out such a great date with everything perfect from surprise fireworks event on a cruise where he lends his jacket to a sweet dinner but when KMS at last tried to thank or compliment him, he had that know-it-all smile in a narcisstic way which made her think back to the restaurant where she filled the form with all the details and how everything matched with the perfect date, there are few more surprises for LYJ which are no more the same for KMS, after dropping her home a surprise (anticipated) teddy from car trunk and the last thing she remembers is she had written in the form that a date becomes perfect with a goodbye kiss for the day and by this time we see LJY slowly bending forward for a kiss which she avoids by placing teddy in-between and rushes in, both are embarassed. 

This date is not so successful for LJY as after realising his plans KMS questions him whether he's doing all these so that he can ask her to stay back but the date looks like a hit as we see KMS is smiling to herself reminiscing all the sweet memories of the date. LJY also gets to see a different side of KMS, a child-like innocence when she enjoys fireworks with a wide smile and after making herrides like rollercoaster, etc. he realises she's actually scared of such rides. There's a surprise for KMS as there's also a box with the teddy which has a chain, she actuaaly likes it a lot as she wears it the next day in the office after clarifying that it's for her, LYJ sneakily sees her smiling while wearing it. We have a surprise where we get to see KMS's dream and in it there's another boy with her whom she's addressing as oppa and he actually tells his name is Lee _ _ and her dream cuts off, we do realise from the lip moements that its Lee Young Joon.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, nonski said:

tsk and here i was just reading our chat checking if you have started doing livecaps, speaks of telepathy! @jeonghyang!

and here my dongsaeng @ohoheli is also here

-----------

Sec Kim is smiling close to laughing and LJY wonders why

a leaf has fallen right into LJY's pocket, he asked Sec Kim what's the matter

she came near him and took the leaf from his pocket and they look at each other

connection, tension,  eeeeeeeeeng

nothing happened but Sec Kim had a satisfied smile after that

---------

Sec Kim walking back home and met her eonnie

they came home, talked about the date , JY and drink

then her sister cried and KMS attended to her

screen freeze

@nonski noona annyeong! So good to see you here! Finally back in the kdramaland after a long hiatus. Hehehe. 

• Like 4

New Sec Kim chatting with KMS, mentions about fan club

NEw Kim showed KMS a pic on her phone but it was so blurry, it amounts to nothing

then another pic where the man inquestion is wearing trench coat and a black hat making it hard to recognize him

at the time they where talking the man is looking on his cp

took his black hat and gave it to the girl beside him on the plane who happens to wear the same colored trench coat

at the airport girls are waiting for him and screams at him but it turns out it was the girl in the plane while the man walks n

he rode his car and chats with his mom who happens to be YJ's mom 

so this is the hyung... i guess, he asked for YJ

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

KMS wears outfit for training/gym as well as new Kim

LYJ arrives and both are standing

he was about to enter the door when he noticed their outfit

he talked to them and then went inside and shouted

screen freeze

i just a fallen LYJ, then they girls went outside

KMS scolded KJA, i think it was something about the cable ties

KMS already told KJA about this before and scolded her

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

After the near kiss the last night KMS is awkward around LYJ while he just keeps observing her.

She goes for the blind date and he's a strange person which makes KMS think back to the last night when LYJ looked too cool. Then the scenes of LYJ's jealousy follows as he sees them together and shouts when he sees KMS tying tie which makes her tie it a bit harder choking him. She explains that she's on a blind date.

LTH's entry on the plane where he has a friendly chat with a lady, next at the airport there are fan-girls waiting for him who catch a hat-clad person but it turns out to be the same lady from the flight, LTH passes from behind them, its surprising that noone recognises him and later he makes a call to his mom.

I din't properly understand this scene but KMS and new sec hear LYJ's yell from his cabin and he's shown in panic, there's some electric device on the floor, KMS's takes out a scissor and quickly cuts off all its wires, it seems the new sec placed it there thinking he would like it but it has the reverse effect, he doesn't say anything and just leaves from there, later we see KMS pacifying him.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

KMS brought tea inside and LYJ drink and Kim told him she's sorry about what happened

----------

next

LYJ opens the company sports competition

KMS looks on him smiling happily

-----

freeze again grrrr

---------

KMS is clapping and waving happily and on the benches above

some LYJ is smiling so happily looking at her

then Chansu of 2pm came to her and gave her a bottle of water

while LYJ is gritting his teeth watching this unfold

girls came to KMS asking her about the Chansu

OMG PSJ's reaction is daebak i love him really

(don't be jealous my dongsaeng's @jeonghyang and @ohoheli)

KMS noticed that the girls flocked at Chansu and gave him bottled water

she smiled to herself and looked up to see the down-looking LYJ

their eyes met and she averted her gaze and smiled looking at Chansu

a new game started where couples run-walk with their ankles tied up

and each move agitates LYJ more

(this is killing me jinjja)

he can't take it and stood up and walked away then trips off

next thing LYJ is sitting being scolded by KMS while some men are standing anxious 

KMS told him to go to the hospital but he wouldn't budge and had to walk leaning on KMS

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1