Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

Hello everybody, new person here. :) I've read this forum from shadows for half a year now and decided to finally register as a member. I have my doubts because my english isn't very good but this drama is so exciting that I can't keep all the feels and thoughts to myself anymore. After the first two episodes I was already all in but then came the little bits of information about manhwa here on forum and I'm even more excited for the next episodes. 
I need to say that what happend in 3 episode shows all of us that LYJ and KMS aren't that different. They think that they know each other and can read people around them well but that is not the case. She is so sure that she knows him well but she had no idea about his scars or difficult childhood or even about his brother. And I think all that knowledge and being close to him make her feel like she's better and more succesful so she is a little arrogant too. They both are ambitious and like perfection (the scene when she is adjusting the tie of that reporter and it's not even her work and it's not LYJ's tie either). LYJ can think that he knows some things about KMS but she's rarely her really true self around him (or at least she wasn't till now). She fakes a lot of smiles and always makes things easier for him even if it makes life difficult for her. And he hides a lot of secrets and his sensitivity. They might be a great team professionally but personally they both in diapers. The good thing is that slowly they will make improvements in their reliationship and I can see first changes already. 

Few things from 3 episodes that I really liked and make me laugh hard:
- the way LYJ looks at her during fireworks and agree with her that they are pretty but he doesn't watch them at all, his eyes are on her all the time :wub:
- him being so pleased with himself in the car after the date (I just can't hold it against him, it's too adorable) :D
- product placement with half naked LYJ is a product placement done well (and it's his third time in 3 episodes, give me more of that, pretty please) 
- his blockbuster date theory (but it works well for him)
- I love that he is so jealous and has no idea about that at the same time :mrgreen:
- him banning the sport competition from company (it reminds me of Feng Teng from 'Boss and Me' and him banning romantic relationships from work)
- we can see that he is caring, protective and considerate just not for long for now at least
- KMS almost strangling a guy with his tie 
- PYS is a best wingman ever (please LYJ keep him close and take his advices seriously from time to time) 
- KMS scolding LYJ for hurting his ankle (they acting like a married couple here)
- KMS realising that her boss might really need her and his quirks are not just a thing of spoiled rich boy
- please make LYJ's brother a big douchebag because I don't want to have a second lead syndrome (that actor is really and I mean really hot in this drama)

PSJ and PMY have a really great chemistry here. It's very sexual and I'm glad that this is a cable channel so maybe we can have some interesting scenes down the road.

The sound effects are hilarious (especially that lion roar). I know that for some people it can be an overkill but it's so funny and make the comedic effect even better.  

The new secretary and Se-ra are annoying. 

I want to say thank you to all of you who partcipate in this thread, thank you for all photos, information, screen caps, translations and all the things we wouldn't have an access to if it wasn't for your passion and hard work. Thank you. 

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, attriste said:

More still cuts for tonight.. squee! Anything that puts their faces together makes me squee, hehehe.. plus webtoon knowledge not withstanding, wound-tending scenes tend to be quite romance-building. Liking the pace! 

Reveal hidden contents

Its TvN, so hopefully more leeway, hehehe. But probably not of that magnitude..but the dialogue is really sweet so here’s hoping it still gets put in! 

In general I agree about them behaving like a couple already with the twisted ankle scene with all his staff watching, haha. Just a matter of these two realizing it themselves..

kyaa i need the manhwa even if it is in korean or chinese... can you pm me? i am so curious about ending and kinda worried that they are gonna be siblings... my heart wont take it if they are :(

Edited by triplem
Pls do not quote images ( pics,YT, IG , Twitter) . Remove before posting
  • Like 6

I must say my favorite episode till now is the third. So I'm anticipating today's episode a lot. I can't wait for the VC to realize that what he's doing is not only because he wants her to keep working for him but because he likes her a lot.

• Like 8

11 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu's , I don't trust the new secretary, i am getting a bad vibe from her. She smiles too much and get so many mysterious calls. I think she is the type to pretend to be nice and we so someone else can do the work for her. smh smh smh 

I also have the same thoughts. But for me, maybe because I watch so many dramas and/or I have seen this kind of character in my real professional life. LOL

11 hours ago, Ondine said:

Very nice recaps and commentary imo from Audrey's K-Drama Blog:

Episode 1

Episode 2

Done reading. Very well commentary. Please, continue for the rest of the episodes. Thank you.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, princessfiana said:

This drama is so interesting to watch from the start, the chemistry between the leads is no joke too.

Not sure if anyone share this from the comic before:

Hide contents

While I am trying to search the comic, I came across ch.188 which is the first bed scene of Kim and Lee, OMGGGG, so hot. Lee asking Kim what he should do so that they won't have regrets for first time....omo!!!  Lee said its a shame they were not together like this for the past 9 years......hm....I don't think the drama will show this, but I reckon its sooo sweeeet of them.

Really looking forward to see all the kisses and bed scenes like in the webtoon. We may see more of them in the drama. *winking* I think the bed scenes in the webtoon was kind of censored. Don't you think?

• Like 6

chingus annyeong!! was supposed to screencap tonight.. but the stream link that i used last night was not working today. Please please PM me any other streaming link. Thank you!!!

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, tmadzik said:

Have someone live stream link? Please send me PM

please pm me also the link.  Thanks

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

Really looking forward to see all the kisses and bed scenes like in the webtoon. We may see more of them in the drama. *winking* I think the bed scenes in the webtoon was kind of censored. Don't you think?

how do we read the webtoon? is it in english? can i also have the link please?thanks

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Wanderer17 said:

The link is not workin why oh why :(

:bawling::bawling:

• Like 2

Hello Everyone 

Can someone direct message me the link to watch Love please 

• Like 3

Sorry, late cuz I am still at work

anyways, annyeong chingus!

Happy watching!

KMS on some book and YJ is beside here

there is power outage

they leave the library with MS leading YJ and holding his hand while holding the phone with the torchlight open to guide them

while walking back i think YJ asked/mentioned something about her shampoo

MS told him about 1+1 which i presumed she bought at a deal

she then flips her hair that hit his face and he smiled broadly

YJ keeps looking at their hands

further he took his hands and hold her hands instead

he then took from her the phone and lead the way

as they came outside the lights went back on

they look at each other's held hands and took a step back

personnel came and MS walk away

sorry bad stream here

• Like 8

Lee Tae Hwan is so tall... his dad looks so small besides him lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

YJ came out of his office and MS stood up to put his coat on him

he invited her to eat but she declined for some prior appointment

he repeat the invite but was declined again

(he looked really sad though before he invited her)

MS met some woman and they are sort of an interview

meanwhile YJ is also meeting bff, having whisky

hmmm where are you my dongsaeng @jeonghyang?

• Like 5

@nonski noona

Soweeeee ... My link messed up! I'm super late!

- EPISODE 04 -

mxbwPhR.gif

Spoiler

jtZq7xc.gif

o5atdhJ.gif

Spoiler

D5skxq1.gif

zddK18M.gif

KF8ebX2.gif

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

I wonder is there any stable streaming links other than aqxxxxxx? really cannot watch at all tonight.

so sad, have to make do with live recaps posts for today.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

MS brought a report to YJ and noticed his tie not properly done

she came near him to put it properly and he's definitely affected

he look at her intently while she smiles broadly at him

she receives a call and asked to be excused

when she was out of sight he hold on to his chest that's thumping hard

he's surprised and it's so funny how had his chest is thumping and so irregular

my link too @jeonghyang

• Like 6
  • LOL 2