[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

Preview of next episode - KMS-LYJ in library, he holds mobile torch for her as she studies. He feels a difference in his heart beat as she does the tie knot with a bright smile. At the library he grabs her hand tight and in another incident she flips her hair on his face, he seems to be attracted to her a lot and he also starts realising it. LTH is shown tying KMS's shoe lace and another encounter at the office doorway as he visits the office, his encounter with LYJ.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

LYJ is at home being tended by KMS

he extends his leg on the table and waits for KMS to put ice on it

while KMS ask her to pull up his pants so she can put ice on it

he doesn't want to but she persisted and pulled his pants and saw the marks left by an injury on his ankle, possibly by a cable tie (?)

she was shocked to see this and put ice on it with his pants still covering it

LYJ mentioned i think about the skinship during the sportsfest

KMS denied and he keeps testing her until he got fed up and pulled her till he fell to the sofa with her on top

-end-

what an exciting ending!

excited much for the episode tomorrow

so she's meeting his brother

and LYJ is starting to show his real feelings

dang! I am grinning from ear to ear and laughing here all by myself!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, nonski said:

next thing LYJ is sitting being scolded by KMS while some men are standing anxious 

KMS told him to go to the hospital but he wouldn't budge and had to walk leaning on KMS

Y0Uq2Il.gif

Spoiler

chjtYuu.gif

13 minutes ago, nonski said:

LYJ is at home being tended by KMS

he extends his leg on the table and waits for KMS to put ice on it

he doesn't want to but she persisted and pulled his pants and saw the marks left by an injury on his ankle, possibly by a cable tie (?)

she was shocked to see this and put ice on it with his pants still covering it

eQsMEHW.gif

Spoiler

QpcKtos.gif

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, nonski said:

LYJ mentioned i think about the skinship during the sportsfest

KMS denied and he keeps testing her until he got fed up and pulled her till he fell to the sofa with her on top

-end-

MsTHQ9n.gif

Spoiler

unO1b3D.gif

5IEUQhk.gif

FwHko8Z.gif

- The End -

95.gif

Hello @nonski noona

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

My initial reactions to the episode:

- Young Joon slicking back his hair on the Viking was hilariously amazing and dang, he looked so good doing it!

- I love the cow stuffed toy! Soooo cute! And Young Joon's face when he kissed the stuff toy was cute too, heh.

- Their bickering chemistry is sooo good and so hot! I think PSJ and PMY can totally pull off a Mr. and Mrs. Smith hate-lust-love type of story together. They have like the same kind of energy that matches really well when they're fighting with each other.

- Young Joon and Mi So come across as a lot more vulnerable in the drama than in the webtoon, which I think is a good thing, it makes it easier to root for them. 

- I love that Kang Ki Young has a lot more screen time in this than the last thing I saw him in (W). Yoo Sik is the perfect BFF for Young Joon.

- I like Mi So's older sister's take on what Young Joon is doing, especially likening the necklace to a dog collar, ha!

- Park Byung Eun as "Park Byung Eun," love it!  I love that he did this as a favor to the director, awww.

- I've said it before but it bears repeating: thank you show, for another gratuitous scene with half-naked PSJ!

- I hope the next BTS includes the rollercoaster and Viking rides. I want to know how good PSJ really is at being stoic on a rollercoaster!

Episode 4, I'm so ready!

Edited by Ondine
  • Like 13

Thank you everyone for joining us in tonight's liveblog!

Of course, special thanks to my dongsaeng @jeonghyang being my partner always doing this livecaps or rather mockcaps! :) 

How many shows already dongsaeng? crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

Many thanks to @Amulya Kolusu for the recaps!

It's nice having you here @ohoheli dongsaeng!

Thanks for joining with us tonight and sorry for not being around last week, bad connections! And yeah, where are you Pretties, Seojunie is here! 

@bebebisous33 @moodypie @Ahpheng  @alekaonu @Kasmic @Mau_Cherry @evie7 @kyunii88 @maplekist @plappi @Sarang21 (will add the others later)

@athena22 @Era Ferawati @Visually-wandering

@dramaninja @UnniSarah @lolly84 @whome @WildDivine69 @Wanderer17   @Ondine @Nodame @saved2K @MeritaG @rocher22

• Like 18

Watched the episode live, even though, I didn't understand most of it.:lol: Today's episode has become my favorite so far. LYJ's jealousy was like cherry on top of his nekkid shower scenes.  I am no longer on fence after today. @kaoriharang I am all in, what about you? :D:lol:

I can't wait for the Library scene tomorrow and LYJ getting scared by KMS. :lol: I am a bit surprised that LYJ is realizing his feelings so soon but will he accept it or come up with an excuse to deny it?

• Like 7

Awww thanks for the welcome @nonski It has been awhile. How have you been?

I marathoned ep 1-2 over the weekend and loved it. Thanks for your recaps and everyone else for the goodies videos/gifs etc. @jeonghyang @Amulya Kolusu  and @Ondine  (plus everyone else I missed). I agree dramamilk rocks with their recaps I love them!

I have not read the webtoon but it is always good to see Park Seo Jun on the screen and he looks so good in the suits. Park Min Young's wardrobe as well is on point and lovely. Just the visuals of our OTP is stunning. But I am liking how disgruntled, persnickety Young Joon handling Secretary Kim Mi So leaving him is funny and opening up feelings he did not know existed (same for her). It is true, how can you work together that close and he doesn't allow ANY female close to him except her? There is bound to be def Work Spouse comfort and knowing each other very well-quirks and what not. Looking forward to watching the whole episode!

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, nonski said:

Thank you everyone for joining us in tonight's liveblog!

Of course, special thanks to my dongsaeng @jeonghyang being my partner always doing this livecaps or rather mockcaps! :) 

How many shows already dongsaeng? crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

Many thanks to @Amulya Kolusu for the recaps!

It's nice having you here @ohoheli dongsaeng!

Thanks for joining with us tonight and sorry for not being around last week, bad connections! And yeah, where are you Pretties, Seojunie is here! 

@bebebisous33 @moodypie @Ahpheng  @alekaonu @Kasmic @Mau_Cherry @evie7 @kyunii88 @maplekist @plappi @Sarang21 (will add the others later)

@athena22 @Era Ferawati @Visually-wandering

@dramaninja @UnniSarah @lolly84 @whome @WildDivine69 @Wanderer17   @Ondine @Nodame @saved2K @MeritaG @rocher22

Thank's God I am in this forum so that I could get information on this drama in advance. This is so good.... Thank you guys. :wub:

• Like 7