[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

Preview for tomorrow

Yup @Nodame chingu, it's been a while since we are in the same forum and it's been sometime since I did liveblogging.  Been busy just that now Park Seo Jun pulled me back here lols.  

I hope you're doing, and I am as well

calling @USAFarmgirl i just thought you might want to check out this drama too!

and dongsaeng

Some clips (sorry not posted in their proper order) dongsaeng @stroppyse hopefully you can lend a hand and translate some of this clips if you have the time .  thank you.

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

@nonski Thanks my friend for the sweet shout out!!!  I will try and fit this one in.  My real life is a bit busy right now but I am a night owl and actually today is my first day off in a while so I will check out at least episode one just for you!!!:wub:

It might turn out to be a treasure...                 It does look sweet...                    Who doesn't need a little more sugar...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmfCmbYYGjR0W_vJiVo3dimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFDsnh02P3pWPsCNjdQktimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7RxM4jeGpjV5CS6akCXX

Not to mention I love these two no matter what drama they are in....:heart:

1 hour ago, aisling said:

Thank you, show. You know your audience well ^_^

oh my goodness thank you for sharing this with us!!

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Watched the episode live, even though, I didn't understand most of it.:lol: Today's episode has become my favorite so far. LYJ's jealousy was like cherry on top of his nekkid shower scenes.  I am no longer on fence after today. @kaoriharang I am all in, what about you? :D:lol:

I can't wait for the Library scene tomorrow and LYJ getting scared by KMS. :lol: I am a bit surprised that LYJ is realizing his feelings so soon but will he accept it or come up with an excuse to deny it?

haha told you unnie this drama is going to be fantastic!

of course im in!!!

I didnt get to watch the drama live but I did watch the clips. I am really interesting in LYJ's past.

That scar on his ankle is made by a cable wire right? the same thing he has a trauma too :(

@vangsweetie637 unnie you need to come onboard!

3 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@nonski Thanks my friend for the sweet shout out!!!  I will try and fit this one in.  My real life is a bit busy right now but I am a night owl and actually today is my first day off in a while so I will check out at least episode one just for you!!!:wub:

It might turn out to be a treasure...                      It does look sweet...                                                  Who doesn't need a little more sugar...

Not to mention I love these two no matter what drama they are in....:heart:

chingu you are here :)

giphy.gif

• Like 7

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-jNi_dvOOJt_dljyW6C6No wonder PMY is smiling!!!!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHcSAXoE9hc4Ju3oROsjp

14 minutes ago, aisling said:

Why you’re always nekkid, president Lee.

Now that's a title that would grab a persons attention...LOL:lol:

@kaoriharangimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuJcEPmkGYcE-UOD0gPwE

Thank you @nonski @jeonghyang @Amulya Kolusu @Ondine and anyone eles I missed for the live recap, screenshots, and gifs. I can't wait for the episode to have subs. 

Somehow, on Monday I thought this drama aired and I waited and looked, but there was nothing and realize that it was Wednesday and Thursday. Hahahaha. That's how excited I was that I got the time/dates messed up. :sweat_smile:

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

What the title should be : Whats Wrong With Vice President Lee?

Well he is love that what. :wub: 

I agree! :lol::lol: There's nothing wrong with Secretary Kim, it's Vice President Lee that has some issues of letting her go.

29 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Preview to episode 4

YJ: If a boss wants to give his secretary some work to do, then, of course, he should know what she’s up to.
YJ: Love? What ridiculous words are those.
YJ: Oh! Why is my heart suddenly…
YJ: Secretary Kim, have I ever told you that you’re pretty?

He's falling in looooovvee. :D

Btw, who does everything think the "oppa" that MS wants to find is? Is it YJ or his brother SY? I'm curious about the back story on them as children.

Thank you for translating the preview. Yes, he's soo in LOOOVEEE!!! :lol::love:

Somehow I have a feeling her "oppa" is the hyung, LSY and it's not LYJ, therefore, when LSY comes into the picture, they'll connect and LYJ will get more jealous. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Btw, who does everything think the "oppa" that MS wants to find is? Is it YJ or his brother SY? I'm curious about the back story on them as children.

If you don’t mind spoilers, you can ask @jaefan. She told me the whole story from their childhood, how everyone was involved and... let’s say it’s really heartbreaking, knowing what I know now about him... I can’t help but feel so sorry for YJ.

• Like 3

Wow I know the raw srt has been out a couple of hours but my usual streaming site hasn't uploaded it yet. So I watched the raw and had to pause a few times. The chemistry between PSJ and PMY are up the wazoo. 

This is only episode 3 right? Episode 4 might just kill me since I saw the preview. What kind of webtoon is there? Is it a romance one? How old is this writer? This feels like romance novel. I haven't seen straight pursuing behaviour like this in awhile.

• Like 9

ANNYEONG CHINGUDEUL! :)

Finally delurking the soompi thread after months. hahaha.

I was one of those who felt sceptical about PSJ-PMY pairing but here I am enjoying the drama to the fullest.kekeke. 

Loving Park Seo Joon although sometimes I still feel Ko Dong Man vibe on Lee Young Joon, but he is still very cool portraying LYJ. Meanwhile, I never managed to finish PMY's drama; perhaps because of the genre. I guess WWWSK will be the first PMY drama I'll finish.

Looking forward to the next episode!

• Like 8

Haven't gotten a chance to watch ep. 3 yet, but seeing the short clips on IG made me ecstatic!!! Here are more Stills that I didn't get a chance to post last night...

%EB%B6%80%ED%9A%8C%EC%9E%A5%EB%8B%98%ED%

Spoiler

%EC%97%94%EC%A7%80%EB%82%98%EB%A9%B4%EB%

%EC%A0%9C%EC%8A%A4%EC%B2%98%EC%97%90%EB%

%EB%88%88%EC%9B%83%EC%9D%8C%EB%B0%95%EC%

%EA%B1%B0%EC%9A%B8%EB%B3%B4%EB%8A%94%EB%

%EC%8B%AC%EB%B0%95%EC%88%98%EC%B2%B4%ED%

%EC%86%90%ED%95%9C%EB%B2%88%EC%9E%A1%EC%

%EB%94%B1%EA%B8%B0%EC%96%B5%ED%95%B4_%EC

%EC%95%84%EC%9D%B4%EC%BB%A8%ED%83%9D%EB%

PMY has the same breed dog as PSJ! :blush:

%ED%9D%94%ED%95%9C%EB%8D%95%ED%9B%84%EC%