[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

3 hours ago, minwoojin said:

Park Seo Joon Gets Jealous Of 2PM’s Chansung And Park Min Young’s Relationship On “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

On an upcoming episode of “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,” Park Seo Joon’s character is unable to hide his jealousy!

In newly released stills from the tvN drama, vice president Lee Young Joon (played by Park Seo Joon) and his long-suffering secretary Kim Mi So (played by Park Min Young) take part in Yoo Myung Group’s company-wide sports day. The photos show Lee Young Joon visibly overcome with jealousy as he watches Kim Mi So’s interactions with company employee Go Gwi Nam (played by 2PM’s Chansung).

Go Gwi Nam, who is so popular within Yoo Myung Group that he took first place in a popularity vote among the company’s female employees, approaches Kim Mi So with a bottle of water and a friendly smile. The two end up competing together as a team in the three-legged race, and Lee Young Joon grows even more upset at the sight of Go Gwi Nam putting his arm around Kim Mi So’s shoulders for the event.

The scene, which was filmed in a gymnasium in Incheon, involved over 200 actors and extras. According to the crew, actress Park Min Young showed off her competitive streak during filming, pouring all of her energy into the race as though she were participating in an actual sports day.

cr:soompi

I was wondering when Chansung was gonna come. Yay! Lol. I barely seen him act, so I'm looking forward to his character and seeing LYJ jealous. He totally have fallen for KMS. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, joyue_1 said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH @chunkyung_8690 and @justanotherfan !!! *muah muah MUAH* :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

No wonder LYJ said what he said to KMS about how the two of them are the last person to ask him to be considerate. It also says so much about why his personality is what it is - how he's OCD and needs to be so detailed etc etc because this is the one thing he has control over... all the family issues and his hyung - he has absolutely no control over and I can imagine how hopeless that is. Also says so much about his narcissism since he needs to be perfect and he needs to love himself so so much since he probably feels so alone ever since he was a kid... and to top it off the abduction incident.

His hyung fed him sleeping drugs??? I think his mental condition was born with, for sure... so on that note, I also feel bad for him, it's also not something his hyung could control. 

Upps, i think i need to correct myself regarding ur comment 

Spoiler

I think the one who gave the sleeping drug in the drinks given to YJ was the Ahjumma not his hyung in order to entice YJ to help her with her baggage. 

48 minutes ago, eriol_hiiragizawa said:

just finish watching eppy 1 & 2... i've notice the house that PSJ@LYJ live... is the same house as HyunBin@KimJooWon in Secret Garden.. or am i mistaken?

Yes, its the same house for secret garden filming. Also the place that they use 9 years ago as “US” apartment /hotel was indeed another recent tvn drama location :lol:

• Like 6

16 hours ago, jeijei said:

Then it's definitely one of the brothers. It would be a twist and a complication if it's Taehwanie.

yah am prepared my heart to be ripped by his handsomeness i wonder what kind of their relationship be  love-hate or .........yes-sir-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

• Like 1

17 hours ago, cfilosvyz said:

the webtoon link (korean) that someone shared here, i have read it all LOL. 80 chapters is not the end though. I saw on official kakao webtoon page there is 85 chapters at the moment, most probably the webtoon is still ongoing. 

So far the drama is following the webtoon closely which is good!

Also i have found a chinese link too. Anyone interested can PM me & i'll give u the link, or should i just share here? 

By the way this is my first time commenting & Lol i created an account just to post here & discuss this drama with everybody here cuz currently im obsessed with this drama. Serious drama addiction.  

Oh oh, can you send me the link for the chinese version? thank u so muchhh

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, tianaa said:

yah am prepared my heart to be ripped by his handsomeness i wonder what kind of their relationship be  love-hate or .........yes-sir-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

Sorry for spoiler but from my opinion I can't say love or hate relationship just jealous brother who never express their feeling each other so it build understanding in the family.  Watching this drama and read the manga version remind me over horor movie a tale of sister,its not about the story but about mental condition of Young Joon brother aka Sung Yoon is the same like in that movie. His memory being mixed with other memory because of the guilty. Maybe its little bit bothersome for some people who don't want a spoiler but Its interesting for me to know both of the story version. I'm prepare my self too about drama version because we can get real feeling,we can watch their feeling instead of when you're reading the manga. :) 

• Like 4

YJ never really pursued a woman for himself so he is awkward at best, as of now.    If I were his friend Yoosik  I would snicker too.    Always been KMS getting things for his girl of the moment and he doesn’t really  like any of them.      

Traumatized by the woman in red shoes?   Insecure of hyung?   Is his narcissism a mask or coping mechanism,   or does he really think he is perfection on legs.    

The only reason MS is now being honest is because she is leaving and he is in her face.   To a smaller extent, Yoosik is his sounding board,   but  because YJ is still his boss, he is wary in being a friend who can call a spade a spade without sugarcoating, or without stopping to think of how to say things diplomatically. 

Nice to see him seethe at any man near MS,   and hope he eventually realizes that this feeling is jealousy, and  not the feeling of  losing a good secretary who has been with you 9 years. 

• Like 9

Park Min Young And Park Seo Joon Enjoy A Library Date In “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

Park-Min-Young-Park-Seo-Joon1.jpg

What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” has released more exciting stills for the upcoming episode!

See Also: Park Hyung Sik Shows The Gifts He's Received From Friends Park Seo Joon And Han Ji Min

The drama is a romantic comedy based on a popular webtoon about narcissistic businessman Lee Young Joon (Park Seo Joon) and his secretary Kim Mi So (Park Min Young).

The new images show Lee Young Joon and Kim Mi So sitting together in a dark library. Kim Mi So is looking at a book, turning the pages with one hand while she holds her phone light with the other.

Read more: https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/12/park-min-young-park-seo-joon-enjoy-library-date-whats-wrong-secretary-kim/ 

• Like 10

33 minutes ago, labyrinth525 said:

they followed their Queen and left behind the KIng in Joseon. :lol:

Or maybe they are guarding their Queen upon instruction of their King wahahahaha.... you know what I mean lol

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

On 6/11/2018 at 9:43 AM, hrh77 said:

All dramas have cliches anyway, somehow.... It's a matter of how it was executed.... ;p

my point, being that as of now these cliches are not being done well, the characters are not interesting, shallow, thin, superficial. Including the leads having past traumas, which just barely made me raise an eyebrow.  I am hoping that as of episode 3 it will pick up.   Star gazing can't carry me through entire series.

1 hour ago, maddymappo said:

my point, being that as of now these cliches are not being done well, the characters are not interesting, shallow, thin, superficial. Including the leads having past traumas, which just barely made me raise an eyebrow.  I am hoping that as of episode 3 it will pick up.   Star gazing can't carry me through entire series.

It's Ok.  Maybe this drama is not for you.... I also feel the same way in other dramas that other people like.....Kill Me Heal Me is a good one but definitely not for me.   Really to each his own.... there are a lot more other dramas that you may want to try like Suits,  Life on Mars, Are You Human Too.... I heard these are good ones too... that is if you have not started on these yet.   Don't force yourself to watch something you cannot take.  You will not enjoy it.

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, maddymappo said:

Oh well, maybe this one's not your style..... I bet you will give it up on ep 3... hehehe.... But everybody  here loves it,  Im also picky with dramas, but I trust the actors/actress of this drama so much coz I have seen their previous works already.......  This drama is just meant to make viewers laugh and entertain and not to think deeply and analyze so much...... 

3 hours ago, Sejabini said:

I want to look for something similar with her earrings and necklace :blush: 

yeah for sure, there will be some similar on your local stores hehehe...

12 hours ago, saved2K said:

whoooahhhh, thank you for the spoilers.  It gave me a deeper understanding and appreciation of the drama.  There's more depth in the story than just being a simple fun to watch romcom.

Btw, Park Min Young and Chansung make a cute couple too hehehe.  On another note, why are all the Snail Brides here???? hahahaha

Just by those photos on that sports scene makes me laugh already.... I know, the snail brides are complete minus the Prince/King... hahahaha....

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

There certainly is enough variety of dramas on air to satisfy our differences in taste in plots and characters.  The drama has just recently aired. I would expect anybody should have a good idea now of where this story is heading. If its not to once liking then why bother getting through the end.  WWSK certainly piqued my interest. I'll save my criticisms later if the plot goes down the drain and I dropped it halfway. As of now I'm very much enjoying it.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, chunkyung_8690 said:

Yes, its the same house for secret garden filming. Also the place that they use 9 years ago as “US” apartment /hotel was indeed another recent tvn drama location :lol:

No wonder! I knew something was up with LYJ's house. It looks damn familiar. Like a lot of things looked familiar, thank you for pointing it out. :D

8 hours ago, Wanderer17 said:

Park Min Young And Park Seo Joon Enjoy A Library Date In “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” has released more exciting stills for the upcoming episode!

See Also: Park Hyung Sik Shows The Gifts He's Received From Friends Park Seo Joon And Han Ji Min

The drama is a romantic comedy based on a popular webtoon about narcissistic businessman Lee Young Joon (Park Seo Joon) and his secretary Kim Mi So (Park Min Young).

The new images show Lee Young Joon and Kim Mi So sitting together in a dark library. Kim Mi So is looking at a book, turning the pages with one hand while she holds her phone light with the other.

Read more: https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/12/park-min-young-park-seo-joon-enjoy-library-date-whats-wrong-secretary-kim/ 

Oh!  I wanna see this! Like at first it was dark in the library and she scared him, but now look at the picture, he's holding the light for her, so she can read. I'm soo excited for tomorrow's episode. 

• Like 4