Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

1 hour ago, joyue_1 said:

I just want to say - I'm loving all these spoilers because I'm one of those who'd read the ending of the book first before continuing... so THANK YOU!

But I also love that fact that everyone is so considerate to put it under spoiler tags as someone voiced that they absolutely hate spoilers, which I completely understand! We have such a respectful and considerate crowd here... we're all LYJ! Hahahahahaha :lol:

Having said that... please keep the spoilers coming hehehe :tongue:

Reveal hidden contents

@chunkyung_8690 OMG his older bro sounds like a total psycho since he was a kid... major jealousy issues at play here. Did their parents also favor LYJ more to further fuel his hyung's jealousy?? What about their dad... he seemed so timid and comedic in the first episode it's hard to imagine he was actually the president of the company! 

:wub:

Another spoiler for your question :D

Spoiler

I think based on my understanding , The parents loved them equally, at least in their perspective BUT not in the perspective of his hyung . 

He always felt  incompetent and being compared to YJ (even though its only his OWN perspective, not others) .

the biggest trigger of jealousy  was when their mom decided to put YJ (seunghyeon at that time) in the same class with his hyung because he was so genius to be able to skip 2 grades. 

I also read that their father (althou appear comedic at the first half of the webtoon) was the one who had big role  making YJ changed his name for the sake of his brother and asked YJ to apologize to seungyeon. 

And YJ , again,, also overheard his mom’s agony to the extent that she wanted to kill herself after seing her older son’s mental condition...hence decided to bury all the memories of him being “lee seunghyeon and all the incident thing” and drew a new chapter by being “lee youngjoon”.

(Cmiiw for this part..)

and lee seungyeon aka his hyung also was the one who indirectly caused the whole incident thing  (again, this is my limited understanding of reading the hangul, cmiiw..) because he told YJ to wait for him on the street before ahjumma came and gave YJ a bottle of drink that contained sleeping drug and when YJ woke up he was already tied at that house. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

59 minutes ago, chunkyung_8690 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I think based on my understanding , The parents loved them equally, at least in their perspective BUT not in the perspective of his hyung . 

He always felt  incompetent and being compared to YJ (even though its only his OWN perspective, not others) .

the biggest trigger of jealousy  was when their mom decided to put YJ (seunghyeon at that time) in the same class with his hyung because he was so genius to be able to skip 2 grades. 

I also read that their father (althou appear comedic at the first half of the webtoon) was the one who had big role  making YJ changed his name for the sake of his brother and asked YJ to apologize to seungyeon. 

And YJ , again,, also overheard his mom’s agony to the extent that she wanted to kill herself after seing her older son’s mental condition...hence decided to bury all the memories of him being “lee seunghyeon and all the incident thing” and drew a new chapter by being “lee youngjoon”.

(Cmiiw for this part..)

and lee seungyeon aka his hyung also was the one who indirectly caused the whole incident thing  (again, this is my limited understanding of reading the hangul, cmiiw..) because he told YJ to wait for him on the street before ahjumma came and gave YJ a bottle of drink that contained sleeping drug and when YJ woke up he was already tied at that house. 

whoooahhhh, thank you for the spoilers.  It gave me a deeper understanding and appreciation of the drama.  There's more depth in the story than just being a simple fun to watch romcom.

Btw, Park Min Young and Chansung make a cute couple too hehehe.  On another note, why are all the Snail Brides here???? hahahaha

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, chunkyung_8690 said:

Hide contents

(Cmiiw for this part..)

I would like to add on to this spoiler :3

Spoiler

From what I remember, I don't think the father pressured YJ to apologise to hyung. Hyung's mental condition was really bad and the father actually suggested to send hyung to a mental hospital, but the mom refused 'cause she still had hope that things could change and hyung will get better. YJ overheard the whole convo, including the mom saying to kill herself which is an important factor as to why YJ decided to bury his memories...as it is linked to some bad memories with the ahjumma. So YJ took it upon himself and apologised to hyung and kept up his act so that his family will go back to being more"functional"

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

THANK YOU SO MUCH @chunkyung_8690 and @justanotherfan !!! *muah muah MUAH* :wub:

Spoiler

No wonder LYJ said what he said to KMS about how the two of them are the last person to ask him to be considerate. It also says so much about why his personality is what it is - how he's OCD and needs to be so detailed etc etc because this is the one thing he has control over... all the family issues and his hyung - he has absolutely no control over and I can imagine how hopeless that is. Also says so much about his narcissism since he needs to be perfect and he needs to love himself so so much since he probably feels so alone ever since he was a kid... and to top it off the abduction incident.

His hyung fed him sleeping drugs??? I think his mental condition was born with, for sure... so on that note, I also feel bad for him, it's also not something his hyung could control. 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, minwoojin said:

Park Seo Joon Gets Jealous Of 2PM’s Chansung And Park Min Young’s Relationship On “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

On an upcoming episode of “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,” Park Seo Joon’s character is unable to hide his jealousy!

In newly released stills from the tvN drama, vice president Lee Young Joon (played by Park Seo Joon) and his long-suffering secretary Kim Mi So (played by Park Min Young) take part in Yoo Myung Group’s company-wide sports day. The photos show Lee Young Joon visibly overcome with jealousy as he watches Kim Mi So’s interactions with company employee Go Gwi Nam (played by 2PM’s Chansung).

Go Gwi Nam, who is so popular within Yoo Myung Group that he took first place in a popularity vote among the company’s female employees, approaches Kim Mi So with a bottle of water and a friendly smile. The two end up competing together as a team in the three-legged race, and Lee Young Joon grows even more upset at the sight of Go Gwi Nam putting his arm around Kim Mi So’s shoulders for the event.

The scene, which was filmed in a gymnasium in Incheon, involved over 200 actors and extras. According to the crew, actress Park Min Young showed off her competitive streak during filming, pouring all of her energy into the race as though she were participating in an actual sports day.

cr:soompi

I was wondering when Chansung was gonna come. Yay! Lol. I barely seen him act, so I'm looking forward to his character and seeing LYJ jealous. He totally have fallen for KMS. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, joyue_1 said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH @chunkyung_8690 and @justanotherfan !!! *muah muah MUAH* :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

No wonder LYJ said what he said to KMS about how the two of them are the last person to ask him to be considerate. It also says so much about why his personality is what it is - how he's OCD and needs to be so detailed etc etc because this is the one thing he has control over... all the family issues and his hyung - he has absolutely no control over and I can imagine how hopeless that is. Also says so much about his narcissism since he needs to be perfect and he needs to love himself so so much since he probably feels so alone ever since he was a kid... and to top it off the abduction incident.

His hyung fed him sleeping drugs??? I think his mental condition was born with, for sure... so on that note, I also feel bad for him, it's also not something his hyung could control. 

Upps, i think i need to correct myself regarding ur comment 

Spoiler

I think the one who gave the sleeping drug in the drinks given to YJ was the Ahjumma not his hyung in order to entice YJ to help her with her baggage. 

48 minutes ago, eriol_hiiragizawa said:

just finish watching eppy 1 & 2... i've notice the house that PSJ@LYJ live... is the same house as HyunBin@KimJooWon in Secret Garden.. or am i mistaken?

Yes, its the same house for secret garden filming. Also the place that they use 9 years ago as “US” apartment /hotel was indeed another recent tvn drama location :lol:

• Like 7

16 hours ago, jeijei said:

Then it's definitely one of the brothers. It would be a twist and a complication if it's Taehwanie.

yah am prepared my heart to be ripped by his handsomeness i wonder what kind of their relationship be  love-hate or .........yes-sir-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

• Like 2

17 hours ago, cfilosvyz said:

the webtoon link (korean) that someone shared here, i have read it all LOL. 80 chapters is not the end though. I saw on official kakao webtoon page there is 85 chapters at the moment, most probably the webtoon is still ongoing. 

So far the drama is following the webtoon closely which is good!

Also i have found a chinese link too. Anyone interested can PM me & i'll give u the link, or should i just share here? 

By the way this is my first time commenting & Lol i created an account just to post here & discuss this drama with everybody here cuz currently im obsessed with this drama. Serious drama addiction.  

Oh oh, can you send me the link for the chinese version? thank u so muchhh

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, tianaa said:

yah am prepared my heart to be ripped by his handsomeness i wonder what kind of their relationship be  love-hate or .........yes-sir-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

Sorry for spoiler but from my opinion I can't say love or hate relationship just jealous brother who never express their feeling each other so it build understanding in the family.  Watching this drama and read the manga version remind me over horor movie a tale of sister,its not about the story but about mental condition of Young Joon brother aka Sung Yoon is the same like in that movie. His memory being mixed with other memory because of the guilty. Maybe its little bit bothersome for some people who don't want a spoiler but Its interesting for me to know both of the story version. I'm prepare my self too about drama version because we can get real feeling,we can watch their feeling instead of when you're reading the manga. :) 

• Like 5

YJ never really pursued a woman for himself so he is awkward at best, as of now.    If I were his friend Yoosik  I would snicker too.    Always been KMS getting things for his girl of the moment and he doesn’t really  like any of them.      

Traumatized by the woman in red shoes?   Insecure of hyung?   Is his narcissism a mask or coping mechanism,   or does he really think he is perfection on legs.    

The only reason MS is now being honest is because she is leaving and he is in her face.   To a smaller extent, Yoosik is his sounding board,   but  because YJ is still his boss, he is wary in being a friend who can call a spade a spade without sugarcoating, or without stopping to think of how to say things diplomatically. 

Nice to see him seethe at any man near MS,   and hope he eventually realizes that this feeling is jealousy, and  not the feeling of  losing a good secretary who has been with you 9 years. 

• Like 11

Park Min Young And Park Seo Joon Enjoy A Library Date In “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

Park-Min-Young-Park-Seo-Joon1.jpg

What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” has released more exciting stills for the upcoming episode!

See Also: Park Hyung Sik Shows The Gifts He's Received From Friends Park Seo Joon And Han Ji Min

The drama is a romantic comedy based on a popular webtoon about narcissistic businessman Lee Young Joon (Park Seo Joon) and his secretary Kim Mi So (Park Min Young).

The new images show Lee Young Joon and Kim Mi So sitting together in a dark library. Kim Mi So is looking at a book, turning the pages with one hand while she holds her phone light with the other.

Read more: https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/12/park-min-young-park-seo-joon-enjoy-library-date-whats-wrong-secretary-kim/ 

• Like 12

21 hours ago, hrh77 said:

I know right.... I think those clothes are from her sponsors and the accessories from Stone Henge.... Too bad Stone Henge is not available here, but I will just look for something similar....... She has been my fashion pattern, eversince....  

I want to look for something similar with her earrings and necklace :blush: 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, saved2K said:

Btw, Park Min Young and Chansung make a cute couple too hehehe.  On another note, why are all the Snail Brides here???? hahahaha

they followed their Queen and left behind the KIng in Joseon. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

33 minutes ago, labyrinth525 said:

they followed their Queen and left behind the KIng in Joseon. :lol:

Or maybe they are guarding their Queen upon instruction of their King wahahahaha.... you know what I mean lol

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

On 6/11/2018 at 9:43 AM, hrh77 said:

All dramas have cliches anyway, somehow.... It's a matter of how it was executed.... ;p

my point, being that as of now these cliches are not being done well, the characters are not interesting, shallow, thin, superficial. Including the leads having past traumas, which just barely made me raise an eyebrow.  I am hoping that as of episode 3 it will pick up.   Star gazing can't carry me through entire series.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

Or maybe they are guarding their Queen upon instruction of their King wahahahaha.... you know what I mean lol

A big possibility :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4