Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

1 hour ago, maddymappo said:

my point, being that as of now these cliches are not being done well, the characters are not interesting, shallow, thin, superficial. Including the leads having past traumas, which just barely made me raise an eyebrow.  I am hoping that as of episode 3 it will pick up.   Star gazing can't carry me through entire series.

It's Ok.  Maybe this drama is not for you.... I also feel the same way in other dramas that other people like.....Kill Me Heal Me is a good one but definitely not for me.   Really to each his own.... there are a lot more other dramas that you may want to try like Suits,  Life on Mars, Are You Human Too.... I heard these are good ones too... that is if you have not started on these yet.   Don't force yourself to watch something you cannot take.  You will not enjoy it.

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, maddymappo said:

my point, being that as of now these cliches are not being done well, the characters are not interesting, shallow, thin, superficial. Including the leads having past traumas, which just barely made me raise an eyebrow.  I am hoping that as of episode 3 it will pick up.   Star gazing can't carry me through entire series.

Oh well, maybe this one's not your style..... I bet you will give it up on ep 3... hehehe.... But everybody  here loves it,  Im also picky with dramas, but I trust the actors/actress of this drama so much coz I have seen their previous works already.......  This drama is just meant to make viewers laugh and entertain and not to think deeply and analyze so much...... 

3 hours ago, Sejabini said:

I want to look for something similar with her earrings and necklace :blush: 

yeah for sure, there will be some similar on your local stores hehehe...

12 hours ago, saved2K said:

whoooahhhh, thank you for the spoilers.  It gave me a deeper understanding and appreciation of the drama.  There's more depth in the story than just being a simple fun to watch romcom.

Btw, Park Min Young and Chansung make a cute couple too hehehe.  On another note, why are all the Snail Brides here???? hahahaha

Just by those photos on that sports scene makes me laugh already.... I know, the snail brides are complete minus the Prince/King... hahahaha....

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

There certainly is enough variety of dramas on air to satisfy our differences in taste in plots and characters.  The drama has just recently aired. I would expect anybody should have a good idea now of where this story is heading. If its not to once liking then why bother getting through the end.  WWSK certainly piqued my interest. I'll save my criticisms later if the plot goes down the drain and I dropped it halfway. As of now I'm very much enjoying it.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, chunkyung_8690 said:

Yes, its the same house for secret garden filming. Also the place that they use 9 years ago as “US” apartment /hotel was indeed another recent tvn drama location :lol:

No wonder! I knew something was up with LYJ's house. It looks damn familiar. Like a lot of things looked familiar, thank you for pointing it out. :D

8 hours ago, Wanderer17 said:

Park Min Young And Park Seo Joon Enjoy A Library Date In “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” has released more exciting stills for the upcoming episode!

See Also: Park Hyung Sik Shows The Gifts He's Received From Friends Park Seo Joon And Han Ji Min

The drama is a romantic comedy based on a popular webtoon about narcissistic businessman Lee Young Joon (Park Seo Joon) and his secretary Kim Mi So (Park Min Young).

The new images show Lee Young Joon and Kim Mi So sitting together in a dark library. Kim Mi So is looking at a book, turning the pages with one hand while she holds her phone light with the other.

Read more: https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/12/park-min-young-park-seo-joon-enjoy-library-date-whats-wrong-secretary-kim/ 

Oh!  I wanna see this! Like at first it was dark in the library and she scared him, but now look at the picture, he's holding the light for her, so she can read. I'm soo excited for tomorrow's episode. 

• Like 5

My PMY can bring out the best in her Man  :blush:...i like watching  how she does it this time :joy:

• Like 8

Yes this one may not be my style.  I do love both actors in the lead though so will try episode 3.   Watching Life on Mars, which has me interested from the get-go, but you never know, sometimes they let you down later on. @saved2K @hrh77

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, minwoojin said:

Episode 1 and 2 (Behind the Scene)

PMY has a really cool vibe, like she's not fazed by anything (she was the coolest on Busted too). Love seeing her and Pyo Ye Jin getting along so well. Hopefully someone can translate the BTS...I'm more than willing to do subs. :D

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I have to admit I found Episode 1 dragged a little and I found the humour especially the over the top sound effects didn't quite work for me but I thought Episode 2 was a much stronger and funnier episode and the flashbacks gave us insight and development to the characters. There is also the mystery of some sort of childhood trauma to unravel which has me intrigued.

Both leads are PERFECT in their roles - giving their characters depth and getting the comic timing just right.  I never had any doubts about Park Min Young as Secretary Kim and so far I love her cool, capable character and how PMY is playing her with the little hints of frustration and the way she puts on a mask to deal with her boss, her wistful life for her own life, the contrast between Secretary Kim from 9 years ago and now.  PMY looks so gorgeous here too!  I was worried Youngjoon was going to be just another textbook arrogant chaebol who I have no sympathy for but Park SeoJoon is also doing a sterling job. YoungJoon is hilarious, we can see he values Secretary Kim even if he can be arrogant and self-absorbed and he still manages to be likeable. I'm looking forward to seeing how their relationship developed in the past and how it will change in the future now the status quo has changed in their relationship.  The whole supporting cast are excellent.  Love the sets, clothing and cinematography as well.

On 12/06/2018 at 4:18 AM, saved2K said:

whoooahhhh, thank you for the spoilers.  It gave me a deeper understanding and appreciation of the drama.  There's more depth in the story than just being a simple fun to watch romcom.

Btw, Park Min Young and Chansung make a cute couple too hehehe.  On another note, why are all the Snail Brides here???? hahahaha

Queen for Seven Days feels:bawling: At least we know this drama will have a happier ending!

• Like 7

Park Seo Joon Gets Jealous Over Park Min Young On Her Blind Date In “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?”

Park-Min-Young-Park-Seo-Joon2.jpg
T

Park Seo Joon has become jealous yet again after seeing Park Min Young on a blind date.

See Also: Park Seo Joon Gets Jealous Of 2PM's Chansung And Park Min Young's Relationship On "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim"

What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” is about a cold, narcissistic vice-president of a company, his loyal, efficient secretary, and the romance that ensues when she quits her job.

In previous episodes, Kim Mi So (played by Park Min Young), who worked for Lee Young Joon (played by Park Seo Joon) for nine years, quit her job to find herself. Though she’s never dated before, she told her former boss that she dreamt of having a normal relationship with an average man, which shook the normally uncaring Lee Young Joon.

In the released stills, Kim Mi So goes on her first date with her blind date Park Byung Eun. Park Byung Eun plays a reporter, who is Kim Mi So’s ideal type as he has good looks, comes from an average household, and is warm-hearted. She warmly adjusts his necktie, as he affectionately makes eye contact with her. Lee Young Joon looks on from a distance, appearing frozen in place and shocked.

Whats-Wrong-with-Secretary-Kim4.jpg

A source from the drama stated, “In the upcoming episode, Lee Young Joon will be analyzing Kim Mi So’s every move and as his adorable jealousy starts to show. We hope viewers will look forward to their chemistry.”

cr: Soompi

==========================================================================================

June Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings

Capture.png

cr: soompi

Congrats to Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon...fighting!!!! :wub:

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

I´m really enjoying this drama !! The chemistry btw the leds is amazing, and that´s the key factor for a good drama, and is a plus that I like both leads PMY and PSJ !!! 

• Like 9

More Stills of our "clueless" Vice Chairman....

%EC%A1%B0%EA%B0%81%EC%99%B8%EB%AA%A8%EC%

Spoiler

%EB%88%88%EB%B6%80%EC%8B%9C%EC%A7%80%EC%

%EB%B6%80%ED%9A%8C%EC%9E%A5%EB%8B%98%EC%

%EB%B2%95%EC%A0%91%ED%95%A0%EC%88%98%EC%

%EC%8B%A0%EC%9D%B4%EB%B9%9A%EC%9D%80%EA%

%EC%82%B4%EC%82%B4%EB%85%B9%EB%8A%94%EB%

Poster Stills...

%EB%88%84%EC%9B%A0%EB%8A%94%EB%8D%B0%EB%

Spoiler

%EA%B3%A0%EA%B3%A0%ED%95%9C%EB%82%98%EB%

%EC%86%90%EA%B0%80%EB%9D%BD%EB%94%94%ED%

%EB%88%88%EC%82%AC%EB%9E%8C%EC%9D%B8%EA%

%EB%A7%88%EC%B9%98%EC%A7%B1%EA%B5%AC%EA%

%EB%8B%A4%EC%A0%95%EB%B3%B4%EC%8A%A4%EB%

%EC%95%84%ED%94%84%EA%B2%8C%EC%9E%A1%EC%

%EB%B0%B1%EC%84%A4%EA%B8%B0%EC%95%88%EA%

%EC%95%84%EB%B9%A0%EB%88%88%EB%A7%9E%EC%

%EB%B0%95%EB%B0%B0%EC%9A%B0%EC%9D%B8%EC%

%EC%93%B0%EB%8B%B4%EC%93%B0%EB%8B%B4%EC%

%EC%9D%B8%ED%98%95%EB%93%A4%EA%B3%A0%EC%

%EC%8A%88%ED%8A%B8%EA%B4%91%EA%B3%A0%ED%

• Like 11

@minwoojin Thank you for sharing still photos. Looks like KMS got a present? Another one from LYJ? Since he got her survey, he's probably gonna be doing everything on there to win her. :lol:

• Like 4

This drama has a compelling back story between the 2 leads, it is not just a simple rom-com. Hope everyone stay tune eagerly as the story unfolds. :lol:

• Like 9

Lee Tae Hwan To Bring About Changes With His First Appearance In “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?”

tvN’s “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” hinted at the upcoming turn of events with new stills of Park Min Young and Lee Tae Hwan.

Lee Tae Hwan, who plays the role of Lee Sung Yeon, will also make a first appearance in the drama. The pictures show Lee Sung Yeon arriving at the airport and walking leisurely through a crowd of fans. He is wearing a long trench coat, black sunglasses, and holding a suitcase in one hand.

A popular writer who works under the penname Morpheus, Lee Sung Yeon’s face is yet unknown to fans. As a crowd of fans holding up signs reading “Morpheus” wait in front of the arrival gate, Lee Sung Yeon simply walks away with a little smirk on his lips.

Lee-Tae-Hwan1.jpg

The production staff of “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” shared, “Lee Tae Hwan will officially appear in today’s broadcast. The appearance of Lee Sung Yeon, his character, will affect Lee Young Joon and Kim Mi So’s relationship.”

They added, “Please look forward to the drama as interesting details will be revealed, including the brothers’ conflict between Lee Young Joon and Lee Sung Yeon and the relationship between Kim Mi So and Lee Sung Yeon.”

• Like 8