Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Go Go Squid! 亲爱的热爱的

On 12/31/2018 at 4:02 AM, Kimchi Sweet Potato said:

Does it premiere tonight?

I don't think it has an air date yet.  If you were looking at Mydramalist where it previously listed the air date as 12/31/18, they do that for every drama that doesn't have an air date yet.  They set it to the last day of the current year.  So, now, the MDL page for this drama says 12/13/19.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Probably will never air at all. Tonight Rumor is circulating that the true PD for this drama is actually a famous taiwanese director who is pro taiwanese independence. Idk why the production is hiring him when there is so many pds in china and hiding this fact for so long. Well, if it is truly banned, then what a waste 

• Sad 3

On 1/6/2019 at 7:55 AM, gibas231 said:

Probably will never air at all. Tonight Rumor is circulating that the true PD for this drama is actually a famous taiwanese director who is pro taiwanese independence. Idk why the production is hiring him when there is so many pds in china and hiding this fact for so long. Well, if it is truly banned, then what a waste 

This makes me so sad. I hope it airs. I wanted to see Yang Zi in a modern drama and I like the Go go Squid story.

• Like 5

so I read somewhere that there was some controversy regarding the director of this drama and some pro Taiwan independence comments. Not sure if this will affect the drama or how it will affect it but could be a problem :( 

EDIT: just saw above comment... so sad 

• Sad 2

Now, i expect it still to air but some audience may have stay away from this drama. The production house or someone  behind the scenes have been paying hush money and asking weibo to delete public post regarding this issue, changed the director’s name even thought footage or pictures of director are everywhere during the filming.

also, Several YZ fans have been accusing other artists fans for the initial exposed posts and highlighting other taiwanese artist as pro taiwanese independence too like ariel to justify this issue. 

Ugh, why bring Ariel onto this? This richard simmons me off, i am no longer interested in this drama. 

Oh no..i hope they will have this issue solved, i've been anticipating this since they announced they were filming it.

• Like 1

i cant wait too.....i love their visual so far from the stills they release

AcLyZKcG6A1IN0oRVpDY7dkpQ4MKTBdoJTXZGSzk

oUZ3n53jgj7h3kMOXPvW25Gh14bW9C_xH1WIsKwTwM0hGJwq8SZSucDIkgDINWuBxsw50XVmlh_zvBNV

• Like 5

I really hope this gets to air..hope they don't shelf it..one of my most anticipated modern cdrama.  So fluffy but endearing.  Guess will go read translated novel for 10th time lol

• LOL 2

Waiting patiently here hopefully it will be a July airing.

• Like 1

I liked Li Xian since he did Tientsin Mystic and was sad he couldn't do part 2 with the rest of the original cast. I may check this out when I"m in a mood for modern romance.

19 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Croton Media shared a teaser clip yesterday:

gahhhh !!! wat is this cute stuff!! >.< Too much cuteness nowadays in c-drama land!! :w00t: Yangzi is really cute here! And Li Xian just embodies Gun!!! Can't wait to watch it already!! T.T

This is supposed to air this summer right? I hope it does.. T.T

• Like 1
  • Love 1

https://mydramalist.com/27467-go-go-squid

the MDL page changed the air date to July 8 not sure if it is true or if it is just a made up date I feel it may be fake because I tried looking it up in other site like baidu and their official drama weibo page and there isn't any date posted there 

• Like 2