[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[enter-talk] WON IL-BYUNG BECAME THE CROWN PRINCE IN ALONGSIDE WITH THE GODS

They released the teaser for Dear Husband of 100 Days and Do Kyungsoo was insane ㅠ his voice was daebak

download.jsp?FileID=46527485

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=46523205download.jsp?FileID=46523204download.jsp?FileID=46523203

It will be out on TvN on September 10th!!

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=46523207

download.jsp?FileID=46523209

post response:
[+524][-43]

original post: here

[+151 - 8] He was f*kin solid when the flower petals were fallingㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm praising the people who chose the cherry blossoms for that scene.... this drama will be daebak. I love the colors

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=46523695

[+148 -2] Crazy, he looks even handsomer than on those edits made by Exo-Lsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+125 -2] Kyungsoo aside, isn't Nam Jihyun so freaking pretty?ㅠㅠ she's too pretty... It's already a daebak in the makingㅜㅜ

download.jsp?FileID=46523864

[+51 -0] This wins over all the edits made out there, so nice...

download.jsp?FileID=46525780

[+30 -0] I don't have my phone with me right now but I can prove you that I'm a Melody but seriously, when he said at the end "I'm the crown prince of Joseon", I wet my pants... When he played the traumatized soldier in Alongside with the Gods, I already found his acting solid. As expected the class of actors who start from supporting role is different. He was able to develop his skills and I hope that his drama does well

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=46528503

cr

7 hours ago, lllbenjolll said:

i know Wondeok is Lee Yool name when he had amnesia..but why does Hong shim has another name too? 

Yeah I just looked into it and it says her second name is Yoon I-seo, maybe the name Hong-shim is just a nickname for her? like because of an incident people started calling by that name instead of her real name?!

When I saw that gif at Nam Ji Hyun I thought of Snow white.. I'm not kidding. I'm not sure what she was hold like red and white .hanbok cape like.  And DoKyungsoo. stare. He's one  idol actor who really can act.  He's was excellent with his cameo ( as scary psychotic guy) in  2015 drama I remember You.

And can't help but say every time but my fav child star as the younger version of NJH. Future Daesang winner for best actress. Another historical drama for her. She played the younger version of Kim Tae Ri in Mr. Sunshine.

Hong shim is not an official name like other(?) people's, it's kind of a moniker that poor/lower class people have- like, if you've seen tree with deep roots, for example, jang hyuk's character's childhood name is ddol-bok. he later works as a soldier under a proper name, kang chae-yoon. So it may be a similar case with hong shim's two names. 

By the way, I'm still confused. So I know that how the prince disappeared from the palace to the outside for 100 days(during which time he meets hong shim) is a mystery. But in the earlier teasers, hong shim meets the prince at the palace. Was this before the 100 days he was missing? And how did she get invited to the palace? Maybe I missed something in the synopsis...

Anyways, I'm so excited to see Nam Ji Hyun in a project again. Ever since I've seen her with Lee Hyun woo in lobbyist and daewang sejong(back in the day), there's not a single actor she hasn't had amazing chemistry with, and she's never chosen a bad project either. So, I'm absolutely watching whatever she's in. 

Looking at the script reading, I didn't realize lee jun hyeok and ahn suk hwan were also in this. Some of my favorite supporting actors! 

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님 - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST - Premiers on September 10th

I can’t wait for September 10th to come because I missed Nam Ji Hyun a lot. The teasers look promising and seems like we will get more teasers next week too.

Seems like the filming ended too and they must be working on the editing now. 

On 8/6/2018 at 1:15 AM, jongski said:

And can't help but say every time but my fav child star as the younger version of NJH. Future Daesang winner for best actress. Another historical drama for her. She played the younger version of Kim Tae Ri in Mr. Sunshine.

GeumBi (as what I'd like to call her) has the makings of one great actress.She's already doing well now.Her being JiHyunni's younger version us an excellent choice.Can't wait for this kiddos future projects.

And as for Hyunni..I miss her!Looking forward to how she'd grace us,and our screens with great acting.And finally,this drama would be airing soon! 

On 8/6/2018 at 2:53 PM, stuartjmz said:

I avoid sageuks like the plague, except some fusion sageuks, and this one looks like it might at least feel like a fusion sageuk in tone and spirit. Plus it has Nam Ji Hyeon, so it can't hurt to check it out. I hope the pretty lady can make it worth my while to give 100 days at least 10 days to win my favour :)

Anticipating for JiHyunni and Geumbi's excellent acting! ❤ It's been a while since NJH did a sageuk..so I have high hopes on this one. She's one of the young versatile actress around and someone who has great acting experience!^_^ Hoping for a great drama.Fighting!!!

Archived