[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

Soompi Announcement 

The Events Team will be launching The Amazing Hunt on Monday 11 June . Lots of fun , reputation points & prizes on the table . Come check this out & join us 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님 - Premiers after Let's Eat 3
19 hours ago, JojoCx3 said:

It's cute that he used his character's name Yul, instead of his real name :love:

Kyungsoo is really sweet and the Churroking truck manager just reprinted the banners from before cause Kyungsoo only likes it simple.

Im really looking forward and were just one drama away from the airing date though they say its still unofficial. I hope they can secure that date and time slot. 

Heo Jung-min joins the cast of 100 Days Husband

ë°°ì° íì ë¯¼/ ì¬ì§ì ê³µ=ì ì¤í ë¦¬ìí°íì¸ë¨¼í¸

Heo Jung-min will play the role of Kim Soo-ji, Kim Cha-eon's son (played by Jo Sung-ha) who's naive and ignorant. 

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1524385

--

I have seen him before in Evergreen (That Man Oh Soo), he was good and loved his character there. Will look forward to his appearance in the drama. 

Archived