Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

The drama looks so good from the teaser that was played at the concert .. I really can't wait to watch it :love:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 3

It has been a long long time since I watched a historical K drama so I will look forward to this in September! Been a fan of Nam Ji Hyundai since her Doekman days. 

• Like 4

First script reading for tvN drama series “100 Days My Prince”

First script reading for upcoming tvN drama series “100 Days My Prince,” starring Do Kyung-Soo (‘EXO’)and Nam Ji-Hyun, took place March, 2018 in Sangamdong, Seoul, South Korea. Main cast members including Do Kyung-Soo, Nam Ji-Hyun, Cho Seong-HaKim Sun-Ho and Han So-Hee were all in attendance. Story for the drama series follows the 100 day romance between Won-Deuk (Do Kyung-Soo) who has amnesia and doesn’t know he is a crown prince and Hong-Sim (Nam Ji-Hyun).

“100 Days My Prince” is now set to air from September 10, 2018 in South Korea (takes over tvN’s Monday and Tuesday 9:30 PM time slot after “Let’s Eat 3“). Source: asianwiki

100-Days-My-Prince-SR222.jpg
  • Like 4