Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

3 hours ago, loveestpeace said:

That's a long drama name! Is the plot good for this one heeey ?? Wanna maybe watch because cinematography looks cooll 

Did you watch ten miles of peach blossoms? This is the story of the second lead couple in that drama ,if you didnt watch it don't worry this is a new story so you don't necessarily need to watch ten miles of peach blossom but I recommend you to watch it because is a great drama , has the style of this one and you will appreciate more this one ! 

• Like 1

@loveestpeace the drama will most likely just be called pillowbook or 枕上书, but since it's part of the Three life Three World world, that's officially added in the front.

Definitely watch the Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms first to see if this is the kind of drama you would be interested in watching!

• Like 1

OMG @Sisca_TVXQ more of the waist holding scene!

I'm guessing it's when DH is teaching FJ how to fight Miaoluo? Downloaded the video and am playing it in slo mo to figure out where it is :lol:

Kinda sad she flings off so fast, I was imagining a scene where he's patiently teaching her the moves to fight Miaoluo while holding her waist (If I remember correctly, there's a part where DH says "remember these moves" and proceeds to execute sexy sword moves for FJ to learn?). I want it to be all close-ups and slo-mo's so we can see how much FJ loves the close interaction with DH...will have to see the drama to know though :mellow::wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, aureliat said:

OMG @Sisca_TVXQ more of the waist holding scene!

I'm guessing it's when DH is teaching FJ how to fight Miaoluo? Downloaded the video and am playing it in slo mo to figure out where it is :lol:

Kinda sad she flings off so fast, I was imagining a scene where he's patiently teaching her the moves to fight Miaoluo while holding her waist (If I remember correctly, there's a part where DH says "remember these moves" and proceeds to execute sexy sword moves for FJ to learn?). I want it to be all close-ups and slo-mo's so we can see how much FJ loves the close interaction with DH...will have to see the drama to know though :mellow::wub:

Dont worry, china drama is the king of slow mo and flashback LOL

Btw, I don't really know the rules but I think we're not supposed to double post ? Thats why I always edit my post if there is no new reply/post.. 

Beautiful Fanart :wub:

cYjXgCR.jpg

• Like 10

7 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Dont worry, china drama is the king of slow mo and flashback LOL

Btw, I don't really know the rules but I think we're not supposed to double post ? Thats why I always edit my post if there is no new reply/post.. 

Beautiful Fanart :wub:

It's beautiful. This might be the artist, https://www.weibo.com/u/6732311446?is_hot=1#_rnd1543069170176

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

DEAD.

I’ve been sooo busy the past few weeks with my kids, i’ve only just had a chance to catch up with the last 4 pages of posts. So dead. SO VERY dead. :wub:

I will have more to say. I just need to to be able to breathe again first. I’m still hyperventilating...

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Just re-reading the novel last night and I found a lot stuff not explained really well, I dont know if its the translation or Tang Qi's writing style. Just like this part

Spoiler

White apricot blossoms hung idly like puffs of clouds.  Perhaps bored from 
two days of playing chess by himself, Dijun found a bit of good clay 
somewhere and busied himself shaping it as he sat outside the snowy 
arena.  Having seen him make ceramics in the past, Fengjiu knew he was 
always concentrated on his work.  But his countenance was different today.  
As she practiced, she glanced over in his direction from time to time.  Once, 
twice, then thrice.  By the fourth time she slipped and toppled off the ten-
meter tall post.  But finally she was able to see what Dijun was making.  He 
seemed to be making a doll.

Anyone know what kind of doll it is ? Dont tell me its Voodoo doll to curse Xiao yan ? :joy:

@aprincessofmars Yes you're right, thats the artist :thumbsup: 

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ

i didnt understand that parte either and then  it is never mentioned again  , i just thought that was a mistake and he was making   the  paste he use to heal  fengjiu´s injuries, and the paste  was in a porcelaine container 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

i didnt understand that parte either and then  it is never mentioned again  , i just thought that was a mistake and he was making   the  paste he use to heal  fengjiu´s injuries, and the paste  was in a porcelaine container 

Yes maybe you're right, but Feng jiu is really funny, how could she think the bowl is a doll ? The shape is really different:sweatingbullets:

Btw, apparantly this is The Hexagonal Pavillion at Taichen Palace that Dong Hua made for Little fox, I always thought that this is Dong hua's home at Holy blue sea :sweatingbullets: They are tearing it down...

93n46mW.jpg

New fancam of the Waist grabbing/Kill Miao luo scene :wub:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4311457627795412

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 4

Hey i know its a off topic but does anyone k ow the relationship between third prince Lian Song and Cheng Yu? I started re-watching ten miles of peach blossoms again recently and realized they never really mentioned their exact relationship. 

In the Chinese it mentions that Lian Song and Chen Yu were former lovers. So like they dated and broke up basically.

aaaawww i remembrer this!! there must be a kiss in this scene! but wasnt this also happens in the maiden festival?? why she is using a pink dress and in the other pictures she is using white?? 

19 hours ago, foxandstone said:

TMOPB is on Netflix! And they used FengJiu and DongHua as the cover photo! This just made my day :lol:

Is it me or has the drama disappeared from Netflix? I can't find it. I tried searching for it and then following links from other webpages but it's just not there for me :bawling:

4 hours ago, missnymeria said:

Is it me or has the drama disappeared from Netflix? I can't find it. I tried searching for it and then following links from other webpages but it's just not there for me :bawling:

I had to type Eternal Love to find it! It's back to Bai Qian and Ye Hua as the cover photo for me now. XD

• Thanks 1