[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

E2FXKLZVUAMxYYl?format=jpg&name=large

DH: Xiao Bai.

FJ: Why?

DH: Come closer.

FJ: ??

DH:(Kisses Xiao Bai) 

FJ: (Surprised)

DH: (Stares at her) Don't go yet.

FJ: !!

E1DFg9yVcAAIWhu?format=jpg&name=medium

FJ: (❤ ❤ ❤)(Expecting kisses :P)

DH: Xiao Bai (Plucks the leaf)

FJ: Is it fun teasing me?

DH: (Nods) It doesn't bore me.

BGG: (Jiu Jiu)

Dong Hua loves to pester, er, fluster Feng Jiu. :rolleyes:

Credits: @gong_ELD

(The second part was posted few days ago by the artist)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

On 5/23/2021 at 6:13 AM, Romulan said:

Also anyone know whats a good paint that wont bleed thru a hand fan?

Not sure, it depends on the material of the fan. I would try using some sort of primer first. :) 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, SilverDawn said:

Not sure, it depends on the material of the fan. I would try using some sort of primer first. :) 

Thanks! I was rewatching and would you believe it, in some close up shots -there were fainter orange flecks on the back ! O-0. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Romulan said:

Thanks! I was rewatching and would you believe it, in some close up shots -there were fainter orange flecks on the back ! O-0. 

Hmm could it be made from unbleached bamboo paper? 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

Hmm could it be made from unbleached bamboo paper? 

Maybe?  this was the amazon link I had used at the time. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08GHQTYC2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It say silk in the product title, but later the description says bamboo.

Side note. I might not be around for the next day or so. I got told today that as a result of the company merger 2 weeks ago- today was my last day with the company.  Once the processing stuff gets handled tomorrow i should be back and available for posting. -just dont want anyone worrying about me. 

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Covid outbreak in northern melbourne almost impossible to trace first source so we're back to mask wearing sigh.

I think for the next two years at least, that we'll all be required to wear masks until herd immunity is achieved.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 2

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• LOL 1

Do you remember in the first book and drama how Cheng Yu needed permission to touch Bai Qian’s sleeve? As Zu Ti does she still need permission from Ye Hua? Ancient time goddess vs crown prince...

• Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Megan said:

Do you think Yan Zhi and Bai Qian can be counted as friends? I think Yan Zhi thinks of them as friends but it seems like Bai Qian thinks them only acquaintances...

It was a pleasant time for Yan Zhi when they first met, but not really for Bai Qian who was virtually a prisoner that time. Besides, it's been a very long while, and Yan Zhi knew her more as the Kunlun disciple Si Yin, not as Bai Qian.

12 minutes ago, Megan said:

Do you remember in the first book and drama how Cheng Yu needed permission to touch Bai Qian’s sleeve? As Zu Ti does she still need permission from Ye Hua? Ancient time goddess vs crown prince...

Would Zu Ti still touch Bai Qian for her being a high goddess, when she's born one herself and an ancient one too? As Cheng Yu yeah, she's dazzled, but not as she truly is. On the other side, if she's still as funny as when she was Cheng Yu... :lol:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tsa01 said:

Hello :) Where can I find the Chinese text for Back to Chaos?

A few people order copies from China and had them shipped to the US.

@Ninky and @UnluckyWhiteCat  -whats the location for people to order copies of the book?

Im annoyed, in an FB group Im in. someone was trying to tell me that the Mo Yuan and Shao Wen's story has been fully released and I should just read it on wattpad.  ....hasnt that been proven to be nothing but fan fiction with only that one bit of teaser from Tang Qi which might be very different later??

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Romulan said:

@Ninky and @UnluckyWhiteCat  -whats the location for people to order copies of the book?

Im annoyed, in an FB group Im in. someone was trying to tell me that the Mo Yuan and Shao Wen's story has been fully released and I should just read it on wattpad.  ....hasnt that been proven to be nothing but fan fiction with only that one bit of teaser from Tang Qi which might be very different later??

Taobao is where i bought mine. 

And yes thats an ff don’t bother to read it.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Romulan said:

@tsa01 Aliexpress.com have the books of Tang Qi. 

My copies of her books arrived a couple days ago, arranged for me by my aunt in HK. 

I would have done it too through aliexpress, but that time that my aunt bought the books for me, TPB Back to Chaos and Lotus Steps Vol1 were not yet listed in the site.

As far as I can remember, aside from the prologue and the ep1 of Bodhi Fate, there aren't anything else posted by the author. There was an update though that the story outline was more or less ready last November 2020 when she announced the TPB Back to Chaos and Lotus Steps Vol 1.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Still wondering if these photos were for the look test of Vengo wearing armour during the battle scenes of Dong Hua against Miao Luo.

Thank! Was looking for these...

I guess, we'll never know :( 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

Thank! Was looking for these...

I guess, we'll never know :( 

I'm amused he's wearing purple inner clothes, hahahaha! This costume was worn by Song Xuan Ren, isn't it?

Language question. 

My grandmother and I have gotten my intermediately younger sister also into Chinese dramas.  We've decided to start using some of the more common phrases to get use to things.   Ive mentioned before Im 1 of 12 kids.

Ive an older brother, than its me, and this sister, (then the order is 3 brothers, 3 sisters, 1 brother, 2 sisters).

Would it be more correct for me to call her and her to call me?

Older sister, younger sister, or 2nd sisters, 3rd sister.

Also would I count as 2nd sister since Im 2nd child born? or 1st sister since Im the first girl (Ive seen it done both ways in dramas: Princess Agent/Ruyi's love place it was order of the gender. However in Story of Minglan it was by just birth order)