[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

17 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

If there is a case litigated, the person sued can only be punished for that particular case. If he or she has already been fined or jailed for that particular case, it is next to impossible to get him punished again for that same case.

Hmm…but wouldn’t it be better to stop the criminal for the first crime before anymore can be committed?

1 minute ago, Megan said:

Hmm…but wouldn’t it be better to stop the criminal for the first crime before anymore can be committed?

And that is why uncovering all the crimes connected to the criminal and his case would take time. The first crime discovered, is it also the first crime committed?

23 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

And that is why uncovering all the crimes connected to the criminal and his case would take time. The first crime discovered, is it also the first crime committed?

Still….tens of thousands of years seems like a really long time…

Ladies, I am up working on finishing the translation finally now that the damn lockdown has been lifted and my kids can go back to school. I will try posting it asap. After that it will be full steam on Lotus Step.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Megan said:

Still….tens of thousands of years seems like a really long time…

They're immortals though who are expected to live thousands of years, and pretty much almost forever. Who knows? Their punishments may take long to arrive, but when it does, it may even last much longer.

48 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Ladies, I am up working on finishing the translation finally now that the damn lockdown has been lifted and my kids can go back to school. I will try posting it asap. After that it will be full steam on Lotus Step.

:hooray2: Yay!!!

• Wiggle 1

An obvious tell that a celestial princess is evil. They dare to kill an animal in public.

Zhihe drowned an innocent butterfly.

Su Jin ordered her maid to kil FJ the red fox. Kneeling is too light a punishment!

And these are the princesses of heaven!

• Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, Megan said:

An obvious tell that a celestial princess is evil. They dare to kill an animal in public.

Zhihe drowned an innocent butterfly.

Su Jin ordered her maid to kil FJ the red fox. Kneeling is too light a punishment!

And these are the princesses of heaven!

Jealousy and envy can make people do the most extreme action. Venting their hatred that would leads to injustice. Yes, there is punishment to a crime. Yes, there are karma to those who do bad things. But those things takes time. But keep in mind justice will eventually come. And all the bad deeds will eventually catch up Let's do a small example. Imagine you are a 5 year old playing with your sibling. You steal their toy and lead them to cry. Your parents find out and gives you a small warning. The next time you steal their toy again but this time you have a time out. However you really envy that your sibling gets to play it and you don't so you steal it again. However when your parents find out consequences are heavier. Although the example might not be the same as Zhi He or JiHeng or even Su Jin. 

I do agree although they are the princess of heaven and should set an example to other people around them. Or that perhaps the vision is that they should be considered "pure" like how Meng Shao have envision Feng Jiu. A person who doesn't dare to kill or hurt a fly. 

Imo, however when you think about it killing an animal is more common than you think. Although I'm not a big fan of it, around us it have been  happening for a long time now. How many ants have we stepped on in a day. How many insects have we accidentally stepped on throughout the day. How many mosquitoes we have slap throughout the years. I don't support them killing an innocent butterly for harming the red fox. But is happens so many times. People can be extreme to getting rid of something they do not like. It is common that sometimes we don't notice it.

Actually I really praise the author for writing it this way because it is very realistic to today world. Think about how many people did a crime and get away because they're rich or famous. Think about how many people were wrong accuse for a crime they did not do. It is injustice indeed how people can get away with their crime. There are people who commit a serious crime to only get punished lightly. And it is disguising how it works.

And I get what you mean. I experience it before and it is horrible. But on a serious note, people will always have an evil side to them self.

I'm sorry if my thoughts sound horrible but I thought of it this way :(

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Khue N said:

And I get what you mean. I experience it before and it is horrible. But on a serious note, people will always have an evil side to them self.

I'm sorry if my thoughts sound horrible but I thought of it this way :(

It’s ok

I really hope the ghost clan can reincarnate. I feel so sorry for the maids and shaman, having been mistreated by the cruel Xuan Nu and the uncaring Li Jing

• Like 2

Is it me or is Dong Hua a lot weaker in EL than ELOD.

they certainly gave him a power upgrade.

I also find it kind of funny that even though Qingqiu is so carefree, Bai Yi is so strict

The Thais have adopted Dijun! :lol: Check out the replies in Twitter and comments in WeTV Thailand FB. Hands down the winner!

Bottom right is TMOPB Zhe Yan actor, in Swords of Legends. Ken Chang also looks good with fair locks, and was supposed to act as Dong Hua. The Director switched their roles, and gave to us the stellar Zhe Yan and the perfect Dijun.
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 1

Watching ep 30 of EL. By now it is just obvious that whoever wants to be a maid to a great lord obviously has a crush on the latter.

Miao Qing, Feng Jiu and Jiheng.

ironically Feng Jiu never got Dong Hua’s attention when she was a maid.

and despite how Miao Qing and Jiheng say they will be happy just to serve, obviously they want more.

yikes!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Megan said:

Watching ep 30 of EL. By now it is just obvious that whoever wants to be a maid to a great lord obviously has a crush on the latter.

Miao Qing, Feng Jiu and Jiheng.

ironically Feng Jiu never got Dong Hua’s attention when she was a maid.

and despite how Miao Qing and Jiheng say they will be happy just to serve, obviously they want more.

yikes!

They had different motives to be maids. Though Feng Jiu would eventually adore the saviour she admired, she was following Qing Qiu's paying back of favours, which she naively tried to fulfill by becoming a servant in Tai Chen.

Miao Qing wants to be eventually part of YH's harem, while JH at first was serving DH to show some gratitude. These two would later overstep boundaries and try to force the hands of YH and DH.

Working on that translation, ladies!!!

On 6/19/2021 at 5:08 AM, MayanEcho said:

They had different motives to be maids. Though Feng Jiu would eventually adore the saviour she admired, she was following Qing Qiu's paying back of favours, which she naively tried to fulfill by becoming a servant in Tai Chen.

Which is something a girl her age would try to do. Follow the examples set by her elders who had raised her. Bai Qian always tries to repay favours shown to her and never liked to “owe” them.

Miao Qing wants to be eventually part of YH's harem, while JH at first was serving DH to show some gratitude. These two would later overstep boundaries and try to force the hands of YH and DH.

Yes overstepping their boundaries led to both of them coming to no good end either. Both were rejected rather harshly. Ye Hua still gave Miao Qing some face but Dong Hua put an end to it immediately. But because he owes Meng Hao the gratitude of his own life, he had to save Ji Heng. He takes the repaying of debt seriously as well. Just look at the way he treated the spirit crane couple.

21 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Ye Hua still gave Miao Qing some face but Dong Hua put an end to it immediately.

Huh. What was the difference between the dismissal of the maids?

personally I think Ye Hua was too lenient. Miao Qing may have saved his son but she also tried to kill BQ!

26 minutes ago, Megan said:

Huh. What was the difference between the dismissal of the maids?

personally I think Ye Hua was too lenient. Miao Qing may have saved his son but she also tried to kill BQ!

The thing is, Miao Qing did indeed save his son's life in the drama. So to repay that debt, he had to be lenient. Also she was influenced by someone else. And he knew who the real perpetrator was.That was taken into consideration. Send her home, end of story.

• Like 1