[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Here it is @Romulan :phew:

Source: Miss the Dragon WETV/YT (screenshot gif by poster)

Thank you! Lol that reminds me of a couple of my younger sibs. my room was a safer bet when they got scared at night vs having to go downstairs to get to the parent's room. So I often had little ones ended up in my bed who would do things like that!  going upside down too!  :) oh the memories!

• LOL 1

nice show might watch this one  :) . He's a white dragon and she a cute mortal. Hey and she's the actress who acted as Xuan Nu. She's actually also a beautiful actress. So was the actress who acted as Su Jin. Both have the classical chinese beauty face.

Oh ya chinese title translated means: "Encounter with the Dragon". (遇龙 yu long). Based on synopsis, it's a three lifetime love. I think he stayed dragon (who are immortals more or less) and she reincarnated. I wonder how it will end. Traditionally the love between them is forbidden. Remember Madam White Snake's story?

It is based on the Novel of the same chinese name. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

17 minutes ago, Ninky said:

nice show might watch this one  :) . He's a white dragon and she a cute mortal. Hey and she's the actress who acted as Xuan Nu. She's actually also a beautiful actress. So was the actress who acted as Su Jin. Both have the classical chinese beauty face.

Oh ya chinese title translated means: "Encounter with the Dragon"

@SilverDawn and I are watching. :D If there're glimpses of Xuan Nu, it's when she was still that Xuan Nu who just came to Kunlun. There are some similarities to TMOPB, but once you get to the episodes showing the backstories, the plot is certainly different. The drama's based from an RPG, according to another soompier in the Miss the Dragon thread.

There are unexpected humorous dialogues or scenes. :lol:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@SilverDawn and I are watching. :D If there're glimpses of Xuan Nu, it's when she was still that Xuan Nu who just came to Kunlun. There are some similarities to TMOPB, but once you get to the episodes showing the backstories, the plot is certainly different. The drama's based from an RPG, according to another soompier in the Miss the Dragon thread.

There are unexpected humorous dialogues or scenes. :lol:

Started episode one. So yes he is on his ascension trials. The divine lightning is damn brutal as usual. So he can become a true god. Love the actress. That wide eyed imaginative and kind hearted lass. :D

I am going to point out a similarity between this white dragon and Lian Song the silver dragon. If u notice in chapter 2.1 lotus step, his eyes were described as strangely dark amber. Both their eyes are amber. So I think this is a dragon feature.

• Wiggle 1

29 minutes ago, Ninky said:

I am going to point out a similarity between this white dragon and Lian Song the silver dragon. If u notice in chapter 2.1 lotus step, his eyes were described as strangely dark amber. Both their eyes are amber. So I think this is a dragon feature.

The make up and styling, the dragon CGI and some of the SFX are giving me high hopes for Lotus Steps if ever it is adapted into a drama. :D

About the eyes, woah, it can be one of the distinguishing feature that differs immortal dragons in human form from the mortals. 

• Blob 1

18 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

The make up and styling, the dragon CGI and some of the SFX are giving me high hopes for Lotus Steps if ever it is adapted into a drama. :D

About the eyes, woah, it can be one of the distinguishing feature that differs immortal dragons in human form from the mortals. 

Amber eyes! :D

Lotus Step Chapter 2-1

Cheng Yu nodded her head, reluctant to pull her gaze from the young man’s face. The young man glanced at her again. It was a gaze devoid of warmth, but in the deepest recesses of his pupils, a hint of interest emerged, and the gaze that fell on her face lingered a little longer, allowing Cheng Yu to notice that his pupils were a dark amber colour.

This is the story of the love between the Light Goddess and her faithful silver divine dragon.

• Awesome 1

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

There are some similarities to TMOPB, but once you get to the episodes showing the backstories, the plot is certainly different. The drama's based from an RPG, according to another soompier in the Miss the Dragon thread.

I like to imagine the ml is the descendant of SW AND MY since he's supposed to be a white dragon lol. And also imagining if Xuan nu had a second chance to redeem herself as a immortal and gets reborn.

Tang Qi has me thinking about all types of possible scenarios and theories while I wait for the novels to be completely released:dissapointed_relieved: The wait is hard guys

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Bai Gun Gun said:

Tang Qi has me thinking about all types of possible scenarios and theories while I wait for the novels to be completely released:dissapointed_relieved: The wait is hard guys

I feel you. Hoping, and also wishing, that all the other books of 3L3W will be completed and published within 5 years time. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Bai Gun Gun said:

I like to imagine the ml is the descendant of SW AND MY since he's supposed to be a white dragon lol. And also imagining if Xuan nu had a second chance to redeem herself as a immortal and gets reborn.

I still suggest that lotus step is read per volume. You will enjoy the development I promise.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

I need help, so I'm finally buying a print copy of the pillow book but since I can't read the language I don't know what I need to buy :sweat_smile:

Could any one of you please help me, which one ?

Spoiler

US $26.39  12%OFF | 2pcs/set Zhen Shang Shu The Pillow Book of Samsara Fiction Classical Romance Novel book for adult teens

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mL5b49

Or

US $17.59  12%OFF | 2 Book/set San Sheng San Shi Bu Sheng lian Chinese Fiction Novel Book
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mO5LZxf

I added the links with a spoiler tag in case it was an inappropriate question 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

54 minutes ago, kiotzo said:

I need help, so I'm finally buying a print copy of the pillow book but since I can't read the language I don't know what I need to buy :sweat_smile:

Could any one of you please help me, which one ?

Hide contents

US $26.39  12%OFF | 2pcs/set Zhen Shang Shu The Pillow Book of Samsara Fiction Classical Romance Novel book for adult teens

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mL5b49

Or

US $17.59  12%OFF | 2 Book/set San Sheng San Shi Bu Sheng lian Chinese Fiction Novel Book
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mO5LZxf

I added the links with a spoiler tag in case it was an inappropriate question 

The first one is the 2 volumes Pillow Book.  The second one is the set of Lotus Steps Vol1 and 9 chapters novella The Pillow Book: Back to Chaos. 

If you only wanted the Pillow Book novel, then it would be the first link you posted. :)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bai Gun Gun said:

I think I ll start watching once a few more episodes are out! :) I enjoy binge watching whenever possible.  

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, Romulan said:

I think I ll start watching once a few more episodes are out! :) I enjoy binge watching whenever possible.  

It's 36 episodes and 12 is through with some going up today, I believe.

• Like 2