[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

29 minutes ago, Ninky said:

7 day strict lockdown with 5 km travel limits in place from midnight tonight agony again. Lockdowns trigger bad anxiety in me, don't know what to do.

So sorry about the lockdown there again @Ninky. Take care and be safe.

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

So sorry about the lockdown there again @Ninky. Take care and be safe.

only 30 odd cases and the full blown panic and the lockdown for millions of people. It's getting old and it's getting ridiculous.

There’s something I don’t understand. If Su Jin wanted to marry Ye Hua as a side consort...was it really necessary to marry the heavenly lord? It’s not like the addition of a side consort seemed to matter if Le Xu was able to dismiss Su Su.

2 hours ago, Megan said:

There’s something I don’t understand. If Su Jin wanted to marry Ye Hua as a side consort...was it really necessary to marry the heavenly lord? It’s not like the addition of a side consort seemed to matter if Le Xu was able to dismiss Su Su.

It's because not only Ye Hua doesn't want to have anything to do with Sujin, she wasn't considered at all as the arranged marriage of the Crown Prince was bound to be political in nature. Sujin wasn't even a true princess, even if she's given that title.

Being Tianjun’s concubine gives her more status, and allows "her" to be bestowed to Ye Hua. Ye Hua won't be able to refuse what Tianjun would decree. That's how she later became side consort to him.

• Thanks 1

Totally off topic but I've been itching to ask someone about Dong Hua picking up the tea leaf from FJ's hair after the tea competition. Did he mean that she lost because she doesn't pay attention to him? While he himself, noticed that a tea leaf managed to end up in her hair?

• Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, tsa01 said:

Totally off topic but I've been itching to ask someone about Dong Hua picking up the tea leaf from FJ's hair after the tea competition. Did he mean that she lost because she doesn't pay attention to him? While he himself, noticed that a tea leaf managed to end up in her hair?

Pretty much!

whereas she found herself entertained by Xiao Yan...

• Blob 1

5 hours ago, Megan said:

Pretty much!

whereas she found herself entertained by Xiao Yan...

It took me a while to get to this conclusion and couldn’t confirm with anyone. HAHA. Thanks so much. For the longest time I was like... what???

• Blob 1

3 hours ago, tsa01 said:

It took me a while to get to this conclusion and couldn’t confirm with anyone. HAHA. Thanks so much. For the longest time I was like... what???

She couldn't answer him. If she did correctly though, she could've won. 

He did say JH won, but the real winner is her, as FJ had his very much undivided attention. ^_^

On 5/26/2021 at 11:39 AM, MayanEcho said:

I'm amused he's wearing purple inner clothes, hahahaha! This costume was worn by Song Xuan Ren, isn't it?

I believe so haha or maybe they r using the same costumes for PB season 2 since its already made haha just hoping they wil turn the short book into a drama haha

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

13 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

She couldn't answer him. If she did correctly though, she could've won. 

He did say JH won, but the real winner is her, as FJ had his very much undivided attention. ^_^

She WAS actually paying attention to him though, right? Just that JH being beside him made her sad. So much misunderstandings between them!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, tsa01 said:

She WAS actually paying attention to him though, right? Just that JH being beside him made her sad. So much misunderstandings between them!

She couldn't gather her thoughts, because while watching DH and JH seemingly easy camaraderie, FJ remembers her time she was a banished pet looking at them from afar. :(

How DH described her tea though, he was subtly telling he prefers hers, and that it's her he likes. But because of their past, and that both weren't really saying clearly what they meant to say, every gain were getting undone by misunderstandings.

• Like 2

They probably won't put a short novella into a series. They would rather produce the next story which is Lotus Step. For each story that Tang Qi writes, each couple has their own trials and tribulations before they can be with their beloved. 

Much as we hate her, Ji Heng is a needed device to create rift in their story. None of Tang Qi's stories are about easy love. If that's the case, there will not be much story to tell. Each couple did face their worst moment and came out stronger so it's worth it.

It is a good thing she only has nothing but HEA for all her couples in the 3L3W stories.

Qiong Yao, another author, on the other hand writes some HEA but many bittersweet endings or downright tragic endings in her various stories. So we are lucky Tang Qi isn't that type of author. Some of Qiong Yao's stories were adapted and were all a cry fest!

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Sorry for the long wait on the last chapter. Been busier again due to homeschooling during lockdowns but I am almost done. Will try to get it finished during my weekend which is tuesday and wednesday since I work through the real weekends every week.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

Watching Su Jin with her uncles and I can’t help but wonder....the celestial clan is divided into the sea clans and the celestial tribes, am I correct?

Le Xu called Su Jin a princess in name only, but technically she has the loyalty of the celestial tribes...