[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

11 hours ago, Romulan said:

What dolls are these?

These dolls/clothes are from Angell Studio. Posted their full length photos, but in the site, the details are there for each piece of clothing/accessories. Too bad there isn’t a purple and red number.

There are others too in Pinterest but their photos are quite bad.

28.jpg

2.jpg

16.jpg

Spoiler

6.jpg

13.jpg

8.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

And except for the colours, these could be DH's 

6.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

1.jpg

0.jpg

17.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayanEcho

• Ninky

• jimmylyne

• Megan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fresh out of the oven! ELOD translation team presents author Tang Qi's 7th epilogue for The Pillow Book. We hope you get the joke because it is hilariously funny to the bones!!!    Source : @

Ok - for those wondering what Vengo said during his interview (I only translated up to this point. The rest was his message for his love rivals, which I won't go into, his appreciation to viewers for

The ELOD translation team have finally completed the English translation of Tang Qi's latest Pillow Book Epilogue. We hope you will enjoy the read! Shameless DH in action yet again!   S

Ok guys, Chapter 1 and Chapter 5 of outtake has had some edits to them. Spent some time reading older chapters to improve them. 

Hope you enjoy the changes!

I am on track to finish the outtake translation for chapter 7 today, but I would like to spend some extra time on editing it so we are looking at a post in about 24-48 hours. Stay tuned!

I am returning to work today but this should still get done in a reasonable time frame.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

Guys,

When you read Lotus Step, Lian Song is also known as Lian San. That's the nickname the 4 Seas and 8 Realms coined for him. Even his stewards call him that...

• Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
14 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Guys,

When you read Lotus Step, Lian Song is also known as Lian San. That's the nickname the 4 Seas and 8 Realms coined for him. Even his stewards call him that...

Glad to know he has a good, actual nickname. ^_^ Not just what Cheng Yu calls him. 

• Awesome 1
2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Glad to know he has a good, actual nickname. ^_^ Not just what Cheng Yu calls him. 

Even as Zu Ti, she throws digs at him a lot...

That dribble about the unromantic man in the outtake was a shot at him. HAHAHA!

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Romulan said:

Did anyone else suddenly stop getting alerts about new posts today?

For some weeks now. If I don't refresh my email, I don't get any notifications at all.

14 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Even as Zu Ti, she throws digs at him a lot...

That dribble about the unromantic man in the outtake was a shot at him. HAHAHA!

Ahahaha, sort of digs to the half father too, LOL! I mean, the DH in the past that Zu Ti knows well enough, hahaha!

• Awesome 2

I think the notifications thing stopped working, which is probably why I noticed a large drop in response to posts here. People probably thought the thread has been quiet.

Di Jun was known as the god with no desires! LOL.

Zu Ti must be shocked to see Dong Hua married and even had a son. LOL!

The expectations weren't met hahahaha!

No desires indeed!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

Outtake Chapters 1, 4, 5 and 6 have all been given some editing love to refine some of the nuances of the translation and many niggly bits have been fixed :). Please feel free to read them again :D.

Am working on the final part of Chapter 7. It's a long chapter so we will have to do several thorough rounds of edits before it gets released. So please be patient!

• Love 2
  • Blob 2
1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

I wish that in the drama, maybe in the boat ride at least, that they wore the original illustrated clothes.

Thanks, love the outfits! Also want to see DH with his hair down wearing the headband. 

btw is there a reason why they portrayed DH with white hair instead of silver?

19 hours ago, Ninky said:

Guys,

What does his name mean? And what is the difference between 'San' and 'Song'?

• Wiggle 1
3 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

Thanks, love the outfits! Also want to see DH with his hair down wearing the headband. 

What does his name mean? And what is the difference between 'San' and 'Song'?

Lian Song is the Heavenly Lord’s youngest son and also his third. That was why everyone calls him, His Highness, Lian San.

The illustration in the picture artbook showed him silver haired. Definitely not white. But it’s a difficult colour to work with in wigs.

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I wish that in the drama, maybe in the boat ride at least, that they wore the original illustrated clothes.

ctto

Agree. Also do you know that as Feng Jiu is Queen of the East of Qing Qiu, a jade piece would hang at the bottom of her belt (the red piece hanging down) with her name carved on it. This signifies her status as the Queen. Most of nobles do that.

• Blob 1
31 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Lian Song is the Heavenly Lord’s youngest son and also his third. That was why everyone calls him, His Highness, Lian San.

The illustration in the picture artbook showed him silver haired. Definitely not white. But it’s a difficult colour to work with in wigs.

Agree. Also do you know that as Feng Jiu is Queen of the East of Qing Qiu, a jade piece would hang at the bottom of her belt (the red piece hanging down) with her name carved on it. This signifies her status as the Queen. Most of nobles do that.

So San=3rd? so 3rd Lian? --what does lian mean?

White or silver white are challenging to show for sure. Silver in particular tends to reflect glare.

What would the jade piece look like?  any particular shape?

• Wiggle 1
6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

The top purple one reminds me of one of the outfits from Swords of Legends though it was the female Blade spirit/master that wore it.  

Clothing /outfit question -anyone watched Douluo Continent?  I ended up with a coupon for china cart so Im trying to decide on an outfit to have ordered from one of the 3 series I really like. I was debating on either the blue or brown outfit that Liu Erlong wore, the battle outfit the team wore last few episode,Swords of Legends Swordsmaster trainees outfit, the red legend of FuYao outfit from the last episode or ELOD FJ in Biya armor, or the main dark purple outfit of DH and just do a gender bend?   Thing is Id like it to be something that could be recognized at a con but in the affordable range. 

• Blob 1
6 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

If I remember correctly, I've read it somewhere that way back TMOPB, they did several "look test", including Vengo having white eye brows. Perhaps they found Vengo as Dong Hua was most majestic/God like in platinum hair? I also agree with @Ninky that silver hair wigs aren't easy to work with.

Case in point, if you check collectible doll websites,  which uses different wigs to style the dolls, there are very few having gray silver hair. 

58 minutes ago, Romulan said:

The top purple one reminds me of one of the outfits from Swords of Legends though it was the female Blade spirit/master that wore it.  

Hongyu? :) 

spacer.png

Cr: dolk.jp

Show clothes pics of the series you're liking from the site, to help you choose. ^_^

Don't know which one is first, but this little cutie could have been a model for the styling of Bai Gun Gun in the drama.

spacer.png

Cr: dolk.jp

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

If I remember correctly, I've read it somewhere that way back TMOPB, they did several "look test", including Vengo having white eye brows. Perhaps they found Vengo as Dong Hua was most majestic/God like in platinum hair? I also agree with @Ninky that silver hair wigs aren't easy to work with.

Case in point, if you check collectible doll websites,  which uses different wigs to style the dolls, there are very few having gray silver hair.

Hongyu? :) 

Show clothes pics of the series you're liking from the site, to help you choose. ^_^

Ok I will go re-watch episodes so I can get some good screen captures for you!

Its a 'hardship' but one Im willing to do.  (;P)

Yes to Hongyu but I forgot about her red outfit since I remember her more in the white and purple outfit. (I wished we d gotten more follow up on her storyline.)

:)

Also I was re-reading the Back to Chao chapters and I had a thought when re-reading chapter 2.    Mo Yuan was sick and absent... that same time Shao Wen was 'sick' and absent.  ---could this have been a convenient excuse for them to both slip away for a little alone time? 

• Insightful 1
  • Blob 1
55 minutes ago, Romulan said:

Also I was re-reading the Back to Chao chapters and I had a thought when re-reading chapter 2.    Mo Yuan was sick and absent... that same time Shao Wen was 'sick' and absent.  ---could this have been a convenient excuse for them to both slip away for a little alone time? 

Though it is a possibility they dated for a month, I'm more inclined to believe they had come to blows, LOL, or they had a lover's quarrel and refuse to see each other. :lol: Or Fushen sent them both for something, with the alibi that both aren't well. :)

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Even Chris Hemsworth looked terrible in Thor with blonde eye brows!

Vengo look amazing with long white/silver hair. His height helps. I haven't seen another actor that look as good.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1