[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

4 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

Look what they're making us do. They left us thirsty, that we are looking for a drop of water in the desert:joy: They owe us a passionate deep kiss lol.

I definitely agree. I've watched Sweet Dreams and boy their kisses were hot! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, Ninky said:

Some of the stuff in the script is sometimes modified on the spot with Actors input to the director. So its very unlikely any drama will follow a script in it's full version. They did that for a couple of scenes in TMOPB as well as far as I know.

My beef isn't because they changed some things but the fact that  mortal arc took too much of the episodes when it is really not necessary (particularly in book, DH NEVER went to the mortal realm at all) and the bit of choppy editing at the end as well. 

Few days I didnt read forum, now I see the script leaked?????? Can it be found on internet?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, xiaoxf said:

Thanks everyone,  this has been a great community for me and I hope it continues to be one for us all!! I'm a newbie when it comes to online communities, and  just don't want our nice little forum to become a angry mob :pensive:. It's hard to read sarcasm, so I just wanted to keep us all calm. Also, from my experience Cnetz can be so toxic, and they have already begun pilling up hate to JH actress, though she is not helping the situation with her responses. I enjoy everyone's opinions, whether I agree or not,  I appreciate all the hard work that is done to give us extra goodies, the translating, deep dives into the web for bts, the investigation to bring us news/gossip, posting of actor's pics :smirk: etc. I'm sorry I cannot contribute much in that regards and love how we discuss more than just ELod. My hope is that we get all of the deleted scenes, hearing about the script and how good it was really makes me wonder too.

I understand what you were pointing out, and want to protect our forum. And for me, that is highly appreciated. But in my opinion, as I have been silently reading all the posts since the beginning, our forum is far too subdued. We may sound like, we’re out for blood sometimes (the pitchforks, the canghe and etc.), but i think that was more of a ‘just-for-fun’ kind of statements to make the posts more lively and funny. Honestly, I do not take offense. 

I’m sure you’ve read what kind of posts the rabid fans put in their forum, and we are miles away different than that. Yes we are sarcastic, critics and grumblers, but in a constructive way and to make room for improvements. We do not criticize others just for the heck of it. 

And again, I cannot say this enough, what I love in this forum was respecting one’s opinion - no bashing, no extremely violent reactions, no rude/snide remarks for each other. We discuss, we explain and that, I believe was a group of level-headed and responsible forum members. 

So, lets just enjoy posting and giving out constructive opinions and cristicism because we all share a common denominator, and that is our love for ELOD. :kiss_wink:

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

I would agree with your friend @9tRedFox :D i can see the teeth and tongue but yeah its stays in her mouth :D darn, they were too stingy and careful, i just hope the director made them reshoot a lot in their sweet kisses :D :P

yeah the sweet dreams kisses were hotter :D

@Yori Ten tnx for this research material!

The only legit open mouth “kiss” we have has a purple yum cake in between  :P

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 10

19 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

Did you watch this one, ELoD " produce 10

For me, Fengjiu is the winner.  Runner up: Xiao yan :smiley:

I want to see the dance battle:joy: Especially with old creaky bones DHDJ, or he'll probably volunteer to lounge and judge, in which case Xiao Bai will win for sure:tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6