[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

19 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I think FJ would be like Gugu or even more if it's DH and BGG, and others she love who might be harmed. Just look at how she took on Miao Luo even if she'll likely lose. She's very protective. She got fighting skills, and she'd kill as well, in mortal and Aranya's dream.

True. FJ have strong protective instincts. So strong it often over rides her logic and self preservation instinct. 

19 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

I wish FJ can be a bit like BQ ..cold hearted and respond in-kind to anyone who dare to bully her just like BQ did to Su Jin and Xuan Nu. The problems is JH has never met FJ other than that one time , it was when she was lying about DH and Saha Fruit.

I wish FJ also respond in-kind to Souying .FJ could learnt a trick/magic from DH how to remove Souying fairy essence and get another mythical creature to bully 'ordinary Souying' like he did to Baby Fox.

Since DH always by FJ side especially after Aranya Dream so JH didn't get a chance to tells FJ her another fabricated story , her delusional mind .

I should've felt uncomfortable with how super clingy and possessive DH is, but apparently l like/ loved it . DH is super clingy hopelessly romantic and he won't let go of FJ ..even as far as go to the pond to wash her face.

JH should meet "FJ The  Empress"  at least once to "bow and kneel down" to the DHDJ's empress as well as Qingqius Queen and JH also should seen BGG,  the fruit, the prove of Dongfeng's eternal true love.

FJ is innately kind and soft hearted. I don't think she can ever intentionally cause serious harm to another person for her own satisfaction or revenge. However FJ will attack to defend people she cares for. 

I admire FJ for having strong morals and stand by her values. 

DH may be possessive and clingy. But he does it just enough, to be cute and elicit the protective and care instinct. Also, DH may verbalize his displeasure but he does respect FJ's choices. 

I like how supportive DH are towards FJ's choices, even though he may be 100% onboard. Instead of ignoring or deny FJ's of her choices, he would often quietly support her in his own ways. 

Regarding JH. Haha I imagine she would just drown in her envy. Karma will get to her some how.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Just imagine Dongfeng's family harmoniously teached each other in everything they've got.

DH teachs FJ and GG everything he knows about Magic, Swordfighting, Music, Gardening, Crafted, Medical and herbs Incenses , Fishing , Buddhist sutra's etc etc .

This will be their normal scenario, close knit and helping each other with what skills they can teach. Their being apart and wanting to make up with whatever time they've lost to be together will always be at the back of their minds...

As for painting, GG can asked his grandfather Bai Yi, his technics or pointers since Bai Yi is the greatest painter in all Realms?

For sure Bai Yi will also feature a lot in his grandson's life. He might even be like Bai Zhi, raise him like his father did to Feng Jiu.

The Bais are quite blessed. From their clan comes the most talented or breathtakingly gorgeous beings.

And FJ will teach both DH and GG about cooking , knitted or embroidery since she's excel in it.

Hopefully father and son will become more than good in the kitchen, hahaha! DH is already skilled in stitching.

Pretty much a given that DH will be the prime example to BGG of a man who proudly does whichever household chores. :wub: Remember how DH dissed the others over that? Hahahaha!

You know who else is an expert in needleworks? Grandpa's nominal daughter and FJ's BFF. :)

1 hour ago, ChibiLy said:

DH may be possessive and clingy. But he does it just enough, to be cute and elicit the protective and care instinct. Also, DH may verbalize his displeasure but he does respect FJ's choices. 

I like how supportive DH are towards FJ's choices, even though he may be 100% onboard. Instead of ignoring or deny FJ's of her choices, he would often quietly support her in his own ways. 

DH and FJ are so well-matched. They're the power couple to watch for.

I love that he abides with that promise of her having the freedom in her choices and decisions. He's that confident of her goodness as a person.

1 hour ago, ChibiLy said:

She's very sensible, nor is she vengeful. Just never threaten who she loves. JF will never tolerate that. Neither should anyone try stealing or hide something/someone from her. She is very skilled in tracking and breaking in! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

53 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

True. FJ have strong protective instincts. So strong it often over rides her logic and self preservation instinct. 

FJ is innately kind and soft hearted. I don't think she can ever intentionally cause serious harm to another person for her own satisfaction or revenge. However FJ will attack to defend people she cares for. 

Regarding JH. Haha I imagine she would just drown in her envy. Karma will get to her some how.

Love and agreed with everything you said about FJ .

:hypehype:

That's her nature . She's the one .The one for DHDJ. That's why amongst all beauties ...although DJ has had meet and seen in all his extraordinary long life.. and despite how young FJ is, she the one managed to catch DJ attention ( loved) at the first sight. 

I guoted DH's pov on FJ

Out of thousands of people in this whole world, she was the only suitable one for DHDJ..

Because he had good vision. Because his sight was keen, he was able to discover her.

JH? RME...Doesn't matter whether she believes or not .. someday karma will get her and bite her in the RickRoll'D.

"..there's actually no such thing as karma and reason, it's all luck and chance.” - JH ( PB2 page 13)

45 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

This will be their normal scenario, close knit and helping each other with what skills they can teach. Their being apart and wanting to make up with whatever time they've lost to be together will always be at the back of their minds...

For sure Bai Yi will also feature a lot in his grandson's life. He might even be like Bai Zhi, raise him like his father did to Feng Jiu.

The Bais are quite blessed. From their clan comes the most talented or breathtakingly gorgeous beings.

Hopefully father and son will become more than good in the kitchen, hahaha! DH is already skilled in stitching.

Pretty much a given that DH will be the prime example to BGG of a man who proudly does whichever household chores. :wub: Remember how DH dissed the others over that? Hahahaha!

You know who else is an expert in needleworks? Grandpa's nominal daughter and FJ's BFF. :)

DH and FJ are so well-matched. They're the power couple to watch for.

I love that he abides with that promise of her having the freedom in her choices and decisions. He's that confident of her goodness as a person.

She's very sensible, nor is she vengeful. Just never threaten who she loves. JF will never tolerate that. Neither should anyone try stealing or hide something/someone from her. She is very skilled in tracking and breaking in! 

Very well said:hypehype:

DH as Bais son in law and BGG as Bais grandson would be such a blessed for Qingqiu . An added to Bais clan also widely known with unparalleled beauty and as you said "most talented or breathtakingly gorgeous beings" . So very true..

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@jimmylyne What do you think, will BGG also have sharp, vinegar tongue like Daddy dearest when he's grown up? :D

:bashful:

Jumping in to this conversation.  I totally think he will! 

I think he will say it with a double meaning. Kind of like what DH does sometimes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

37 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Doesn't matter whether she believes or not .. someday karma will get her

I find this line interesting.

when Dong Hua was in Fanyin Valley, Jiheng was fine believing there was an existence of fate, believing they were destined to be together.

but the moment Dong Hua goes after Feng Jiu and kisses her forehead; it’s all there is no such thing as fate. It is all luck and chance. Meaning there is still a chance for Jiheng.

in short, she chooses whatever excuse she has for pursuing Dong Hua. She can say they are fated or Feng Jiu is not Dong Hua’s destined one.

girl; if you were destined, you would have already caught his interest. You have no more fate with Dong Hua than Zhihe does. And as for betting your luck on him, you are currently a disgraced princess living as a musician in an isolated valley after betting on love ...do you honestly want to bet on your luck?

18 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@jimmylyne What do you think, will BGG also have sharp, vinegar tongue like Daddy dearest when he's grown up? :D

:bashful:

Pretty sure he will use it against his parents’ questionable teaching methods. Like why can’t he sleep with Mother? Why can’t he have more cakes? I can already see GG retorting his father’s threat to send him to Kunlun.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

51 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

DH as Bais son in law and BGG as Bais grandson would be such a blessed for Qingqiu . An added to Bais clan also widely known with unparalleled beauty and as you said "most talented or breathtakingly gorgeous beings" . So very true..

Love it! These Bai's are scary powerful. To be able to attract some of the most powerful deities into the family.

13 minutes ago, Megan said:

when Dong Hua was in Fanyin Valley, Jiheng was fine believing there was an existence of fate, believing they were destined to be together.

but the moment Dong Hua goes after Feng Jiu and kisses her forehead; it’s all there is no such thing as fate. It is all luck and chance. Meaning there is still a chance for Jiheng.

I am amazed by JH's positive self talk. It is not an easy skill to develop!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

Jumping in to this conversation.  I totally think he will! 

I think he will say it with a double meaning. Kind of like what DH does sometimes.

The boy will be DH's formidable match...he already toe to toed his dad over salty cakes. :D

2 hours ago, Megan said:

in short, she chooses whatever excuse she has for pursuing Dong Hua. She can say they are fated or Feng Jiu is not Dong Hua’s destined one.

For JH, whatever is convenient, so long that she appears to be the good one....well, basically she wants to best everyone, including DH.

Perhaps she's too hung up from being that rarely seen beauty from her realm, as she seems to rely much with her looks. Or connections.

She's that proverbial white lotus. Nice to look at, but rotten inside.

2 hours ago, Megan said:

Pretty sure he will use it against his parents’ questionable teaching methods. Like why can’t he sleep with Mother? Why can’t he have more cakes? I can already see GG retorting his father’s threat to send him to Kunlun.

The Kunlun threat? BGG will take it on the chin. If and when he goes though, DH will miss him the most. :lol:

:doggie:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Megan said:

Yep, totally delusional, smh. 

Also, there is a section from a bit after this line that Hamster abridged rather heavily, if you could understand the drama in Mandarin, I'm pretty sure the lines were lifted directly from the text (don't take my word for it though, I didn't directly compare).

The lines there are as I've translated: “But since I like Dijun and have persisted in this love for more than 200 years, I just want to try again… I want to try this luck. Perhaps there will be a day when that luck will become mine. In the end, who Dijun will choose is still not definite.”

Note: the word used in bold is 机缘, which can also be used to mean an opportunity, but the meaning of the word depends a bit on context, so make of that what you will. 

Here's what Hamster had: “Since I like Dijun and have persisted for more than 200 years, I still want to have a try at this love. Who Dijun chooses is still not definite.”

So, very much all about luck. -eyeroll-

5 hours ago, Megan said:

And as for betting your luck on him, you are currently a disgraced princess living as a musician in an isolated valley after betting on love ...do you honestly want to bet on your luck?

LMAO definitely needs to reevaluate her life. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, UnluckyWhiteCat said:

She was so ridiculous in that scene wherein she was crying in front of the mirror. IIRC this scene isn't in the book, and it's just so damn irritating to have a Su Jin flashback.

:evillaugh:

• Unamused 1

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

She was so ridiculous in that scene wherein she was crying in front of the mirror. IIRC this scene isn't in the book, and it's just so damn irritating to have a Su Jin flashback.

:evillaugh:

They are vain creatures. I think they look into the mirror just to give themselves a pep talk and talk of their woes

• Unamused 1

20 minutes ago, Megan said:

They are vain creatures. I think they look into the mirror just to give themselves a pep talk and talk of their woes

Indeed they are, including Zhi He who's changing hairpins because DH's about to arrive. As if that will make a difference with him.

LMAO, yet he noticed and picked up that small, very simple hairpin of FJ, and even asked her about the design and from where is it. 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1

50 minutes ago, Aari sky said:

ELOD is ranked at 6th out of 10 for 2020 costume drama(6:44),  how did this happen?

Unfortunately I can totally see why. :/

:crybaby:

I'm not usually particularly discerning about the quality of production and I certainly don't usually notice any directorial flaws, but there were some things in this drama that just screamed 'low budget' and 'poor production quality' for me. For example, I noticed that a lot of the lighting was really poorly done, like one image would be super bright, and then they'd change to focus on another person, and the lighting for that person would be super dark... for me it was just really really jarring and it took me a long time to get over how awful it was. 

Aesthetically, while I did like the pastels more, I think a lot of people are comparing it to TMoPB because they were marketing it as a "sequel," and it honestly doesn't quite live up. Imo, it just looks... cheaper. I'm not sure if it's because they were using lighter fabrics while TMoPB's looked, I don't know, "heavier" maybe? but a lot of the costumes did look a little cheap to me. 

And apparently ELoD's budget was lower, so that just ruined it. But I did feel like the CGI was mostly really nice, maybe that's where their budget went. :/

The guy in the video did mention though that it had the most ratings out of all of the dramas, so that's a plus, and weren't there supposedly a lot of haters purposely dragging down the rating? That could be why it's rated so low. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, UnluckyWhiteCat said:

Yep, totally delusional, smh. 

Also, there is a section from a bit after this line that Hamster abridged rather heavily, if you could understand the drama in Mandarin, I'm pretty sure the lines were lifted directly from the text (don't take my word for it though, I didn't directly compare).

The lines there are as I've translated: “But since I like Dijun and have persisted in this love for more than 200 years, I just want to try again… I want to try this luck. Perhaps there will be a day when that luck will become mine. In the end, who Dijun will choose is still not definite.”

Note: the word used in bold is 机缘, which can also be used to mean an opportunity, but the meaning of the word depends a bit on context, so make of that what you will. 

Here's what Hamster had: “Since I like Dijun and have persisted for more than 200 years, I still want to have a try at this love. Who Dijun chooses is still not definite.”

So, very much all about luck. -eyeroll-

I don’t mean to sound too critical but the problem with hamster’s translation in many parts is how it has been incorrectly paraphrased or abridged heavily, sometimes leaving out important details.

A clearer example of 机缘 is how Ye Hua was reborn. Father God preserved his soul on the gamble that he might one day find a way to be reborn. And that 机缘 did happen. The meaning is more like

this than what the english translation implied from hamster’s version.

It’s not just luck, its an opportunity provided by destiny. In Tang Qi’s 3L3W universe, destiny changes according to an individual’s 造化 (luck, karma, etc). So its a lot more involved than simple luck.

I would say Ji Heng wanted to take the gamble, except that she lost the bet.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, UnluckyWhiteCat said:

Unfortunately I can totally see why. :/

:crybaby:

I'm not usually particularly discerning about the quality of production and I certainly don't usually notice any directorial flaws, but there were some things in this drama that just screamed 'low budget' and 'poor production quality' for me. For example, I noticed that a lot of the lighting was really poorly done, like one image would be super bright, and then they'd change to focus on another person, and the lighting for that person would be super dark... for me it was just really really jarring and it took me a long time to get over how awful it was. 

Aesthetically, while I did like the pastels more, I think a lot of people are comparing it to TMoPB because they were marketing it as a "sequel," and it honestly doesn't quite live up. Imo, it just looks... cheaper. I'm not sure if it's because they were using lighter fabrics while TMoPB's looked, I don't know, "heavier" maybe? but a lot of the costumes did look a little cheap to me. 

And apparently ELoD's budget was lower, so that just ruined it. But I did feel like the CGI was mostly really nice, maybe that's where their budget went. :/

The guy in the video did mention though that it had the most ratings out of all of the dramas, so that's a plus, and weren't there supposedly a lot of haters purposely dragging down the rating? That could be why it's rated so low. 

I wouldn't be this sad if the series that toped ELOD were deserving but rom-coms with loose plot, average acting that is filled by fluffy moments are ranked higher especially "I've fallen for you" & "the romance of tiger and rose".. I think ELOD haters are deliberately dragging down the ratings.. minor things like lightings, poor costume and poor editing can be over looked when a plot has depth and intellectual writings with stellar cast compared to series which purely exists for "moe" contents with illogical themes :cries:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Aari sky said:

I wouldn't be this sad if the series that toped ELOD were deserving but rom-coms with loose plot, average acting that is filled by fluffy moments are ranked higher especially "I've fallen for you" & "the romance of tiger and rose".. I think ELOD haters are deliberately dragging down the ratings.. minor things like lightings, poor costume and poor editing can be over looked when a plot has depth and intellectual writings with stellar cast compared to series which purely exists for "moe" contents with illogical themes.

ELOD is a bit polarising, because many had really expected it to be the sequel of TMOPB. Which is not. Honestly, it would have helped if expectations were set beforehand - a prologue, or some note before the episode starts, wherein production mentions that this is the actual story of DH and FJ.

Some viewers may not have got still the story, because other than FJ becoming the maid and pet fox of DH, and the mortal realm sojourn, they still thought she was chasing DH...which was not at all true anymore from the wedding of BQ and YH. It was the other way around, that DH turns up where she happens to, and is the one who seeks her out.

I believe the personal issues against the lead characters especially by their own and other fandoms might have also dragged the ratings down. It is unfortunate, but reality wise, their numbers are significant enough to affect ratings. Apart from that, there were brouhahas before production, like that of the protagonist wanting the main role, or the pair up of the main characters have objections from some groups...It's difficult to reason out with prejudices and biases. Fortunately, the show was quite stellar in the sense that rights to air it in Korea and Malaysia, despite its availability online, pushed through.

Now the script. Though I'm happy enough that there are more details for mortal realm compared to the book, I resent some characters there because they're insertions that the series can do without. The mortal arc annoyed many because it dragged, and there are scenes there that simply displeased because it has nothing to do with DH, YQT, and FJ. 

The last few episodes editing almost wrecked the whole story. Important scenes in the book were not included, while ridiculous made up fillers were included in the final cut. Post production was so out of focus in the last two episodes, particularly the finale, which almost ruined everything else for giving that HEA for the source of most of the miseries of the main characters.

Nonetheless, it is satisfying that there were that much voters for ELOD. For me, that's a good indication on how popular it is, how much reach to the public. That it was regarded as a threat. This too even with mainly via soc med promotion of the show. Aside from that, ELOD's total votes is almost twice more than the second series having the most numbers of votes.

About the aesthetics, I really love the CGI. Hands down it's one of the best  for a series which doesn't have that much budget to begin with. However, I also agree with @UnluckyWhiteCat, that the way they had shot for some scenes were poorly done, and the costumes were just not special enough. For instance, Bingcang ceremony could have had a different outfit for FJ and main attendees, but no, same clothes. Bai Zhi and Bai Yi were wearing the same wedding fineries. It felt like FJ was wearing the same clothes for days, and didn't bother to change for her big day. 

I've no complaints though acting-wise. The veterans, the newbies, and the extras worked hard and well. And though many of us expected a better rank for ELOD story plot, this is just one survey to which it topped total number of ratings. The popularity on how the adaptation interpreted the novel will eventually trump the others over time.

3 hours ago, Ninky said:

I don’t mean to sound too critical but the problem with hamster’s translation in many parts is how it has been incorrectly paraphrased or abridged heavily, sometimes leaving out important details.

A clearer example of 机缘 is how Ye Hua was reborn. Father God preserved his soul on the gamble that he might one day find a way to be reborn. And that 机缘 did happen. The meaning is more like

this than what the english translation implied from hamster’s version.

It’s not just luck, its an opportunity provided by destiny. In Tang Qi’s 3L3W universe, destiny changes according to an individual’s 造化 (luck, karma, etc). So its a lot more involved than simple luck.

I would say Ji Heng wanted to take the gamble, except that she lost the bet.

Grateful that you, @UnluckyWhiteCat, and others have given your time to correct portions of the available translated English text of The Pillow Book.

:foryou:

If ever TQ decides to give the go signal for official book in English, may you be part of the reviewers at least, to keep the author's spirit in storytelling and for the story to remain true in the translated work.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, Aari sky said:

I wouldn't be this sad if the series that toped ELOD were deserving but rom-coms with loose plot, average acting that is filled by fluffy moments are ranked higher especially "I've fallen for you" & "the romance of tiger and rose".. I think ELOD haters are deliberately dragging down the ratings.. minor things like lightings, poor costume and poor editing can be over looked when a plot has depth and intellectual writings with stellar cast compared to series which purely exists for "moe" contents with illogical themes :cries:

I think many viewers didn't get pass the first 10 episodes. Those who watched the whole drama obviously loved and rewatched it many times. 

ELOD storyline may seem superficial, but it actually have many valuable messages. I don't think many viewers took the time to analysis it. Most importantly, majority of the voters are younger, so the teens would naturally be attracted to the more simple and fun drama.

Regarding ELOD production. It isn’t perfect, but the superior acting and storyline is enough for me to overlook some questionable editing and makeup.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

I think many viewers didn't get pass the first 10 episodes. Those who watched the whole drama obviously loved and rewatched it many times. 

ELOD storyline may seem superficial, but it actually have many valuable messages. I don't think many viewers took the time to analysis it. Most importantly, I think most voters are younger, so the teens would naturally be attracted to the more simple and fun drama.

Regarding ELOD production. It isn’t perfect, but the superior acting and storyline is enough for me to overlook some questionable editing and makeup.

Agree with everything you said. :) 

ELOD is a beautiful story that requires patience. And even if the story is set in a fantasy world, the values that were given importance of resonate to viewers.

Wasn't even aware there's some kind of votes and rating. Otherwise, the more matured and international audience could have joined if it's allowed to do so.

Fearless forecast with the ELOD series - it will be a cult classic. It can also become the benchmark for chemistry and less is more elegance.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Aari sky said:

I wouldn't be this sad if the series that toped ELOD were deserving but rom-coms with loose plot, average acting that is filled by fluffy moments are ranked higher especially "I've fallen for you" & "the romance of tiger and rose".. I think ELOD haters are deliberately dragging down the ratings.. minor things like lightings, poor costume and poor editing can be over looked when a plot has depth and intellectual writings with stellar cast compared to series which purely exists for "moe" contents with illogical themes

Ugh, I totally agree, the storyline was sooo good, I could overlook the other issues when I re-watch. I'm also a sucker for dramas that I've read the books for, even if the cinematic quality isn't that good, I think I just like to see the story brought to life?

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

ELOD is a bit polarising, because many had really expected it to be the sequel of TMOPB. Which is not. Honestly, it would have helped if expectations were set beforehand - a prologue, or some note before the episode starts, wherein Production mentions that this is the actual story of DH and FJ.

It's sooo unfortunate, it might have done better if people knew this before starting it, I've seen so many comments from people complaining that it wasn't a sequel to TMoPB and dropping it over that. But well, at least we know. Their loss. And the views don't lie. 

Thankfully, I actually read the book first a while ago (English translated, of course because I assumed it was complete at the time so didn't bother with Chinese cause my English is better anyways) and liked it sooo much more than TMoPB, which I found after watching the drama when it came out. But I live under a rock >.< so I didn't actually even realize that there was a drama for TPB until like a week or two after it finished airing. I was so excited when I found out and that I didn't even have to wait weekly for them to release new episodes, I just binged it in like three days. 

:hooray2:

Grateful that you, @UnluckyWhiteCat, and others have given your time to correct portions of the available translated English text of The Pillow Book.

<3

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but at least for me, it's a really good way to occupy my summer vacation cause classes don't start up again for another two months, and other than work (only part time), I have literally nothing else going on this summer. :/ 

It's definitely really interesting seeing the way Hamster's chosen to translate it, versus the way I would. She definitely takes a lot of liberties with the text to make it clearer to English speakers, where I personally prefer something much more literal. Also, like @Ninky explained, a lot of terms and concepts in Chinese don't translate neatly into English, there are a lot of connotations involved, so sometimes you just kind of have to pick a word in English. :/ I personally think she actually did a really good job in that respect, but, well, for the sake of completion... 

I actually just started re-doing my entire translation (after I already finished doing it once -facepalm-) for both volumes, but going through the text line by line this time, so when I'm done it should be much closer to the literal meaning, and I am doing it according to my own preference, so I've changed a lot of the sentence structure. I'll (try to) clean it up a bit and it certainly won't be perfect, but I have footnotes to explain all the major changes as well as explaining anything that isn't easily translatable. Like cursing LOL. At my current pace, I should be done sometime around the end of August or early September, I'll just send it out to everyone I've emailed before, and if you're no longer interested by then, you can just ignore it. :) 

If ever TQ decides to give the go signal for official book in English, may you be part of the reviewers at least, to keep the author's spirit in storytelling and for the story to remain true in the translated work.

I would LOVE an official translation. 

51 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

Unfortunate. :/ It got so much better after even the first six? after she stopped being a maid. Tbh, I only watched the first six episodes that first time, and I had to fast forward every time Diliraba was acting as the fox because it was just so cringeworthy for me, even if I knew she's supposed to be acting all lovesick. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1