[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

14 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

PR headache for ZL if this leaks, hahaha! Shush all gossipers once and for all by confirming that DH has always been setting up forcefields with FJ. ^_^

Imagine what he would spin? Lol, is there some impending disaster that DH need to cultivate in peace?!

• LOL 3

9 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

Imagine what he would spin? Lol, is there some impending disaster that DH need to cultivate in peace?!

I imagine he'll be approaching the historians and inform them to add the info - DH is a very affectionate husband to his Empress, and usually sets up forcefields for just the two of them - in the history books.

ZL just needs to control his blushes, LMAO! :joy:

There'll be no doubting that anyway, especially after the 200 days wedding extravaganza! :naughty:

• LOL 4

4 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I imagine he'll be approaching the historians and inform them to add the info - DH is a very affectionate husband to his Empress, and usually sets up forcefields for just the two of them - in the history books. ZL just needs to control his blushes, LMAO! :joy:

There'll be no doubting that, especially after the 200 days wedding extravaganza! :naughty:

Lol I dare say some people will speculate that DH was getting a verbal thrashing from his beloved wife. To spare his embarrassment, he put up the forcefields haha

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

Lol I dare say some people will speculate that DH was getting a verbal thrashing by his beloved wife. To spare his embarrassment, he put up the forcefields haha

Hahaha! Will it be the next betting speculation of the Jiuchongtian gamblers? :lol:

:piggie:

• LOL 3

8 hours ago, angelangie said:

i like this pictures....its a very dreamy and fantasy come true :)

cr: thepillowbook89

Have you watched all the episodes? I thought you weren't going to watch it.

Love the scene too but the only thing I don't like is I believe they used body doubles. The hair and bodies shape are different from vengo's and reba's. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ninky said:

Hello everyone,

I have tested negative for Covid19 over 7 days after first exposure but because 3 more people tested positive, everyone working at the same place will need to be quarantined for 14 days and retested on day 11 to confirm negative result. 

Hence I am not able to even leave my home for two weeks and the four walls are already like a prison 5 days in. Was in a terrible mood over this but I think I am starting to feel emotionally better now.

I will be posting more often on the blog since I am physically trapped until I am to get retested and the results returned. And this will give me more time to do more translation and editing work for Lotus Step.

It may also be time to post favourite moments translation of The Pillow Book.

Stay tuned for blog updates!

More like the naughty type of play....:naughty:

That’s the spirit. Look on the bright side of things. For example, you can binge watch  drama marathons and indulge in fast food take out. Wishing you well!

meanwhile I just watched the clip where Dong Hua tosses Feng Jiu onto the snow stakes. Isn’t it funny how they both yawn and stretch as they leave their rooms? I don’t think anyone has ever witnessed Dong Hua doing something so....normal before. I definitely can’t see Dong Hua yawning and stretching his arms around Jiheng. Possibly Zhihe though...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Megan said:

meanwhile I just watched the clip where Dong Hua tosses Feng Jiu onto the snow stakes. Isn’t it funny how they both yawn and stretch as they leave their rooms? I don’t think anyone has ever witnessed Dong Hua doing something so....normal before. I definitely can’t see Dong Hua yawning and stretching his arms around Jiheng. Possibly Zhihe though...

I was abit startled when I first watched the scene. How can the majestic DHDJ be so normal?! But it made sense, Vengo, like you mentioned, wanted to show how relaxed DH is around FJ. 

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

BGG is wondering if the same thing will happen to him too as he reads up on Granduncle Ye Hua's tricks.

Better you ask Daddy what he told Uncle Ali when he complained to him about it... :lol:

https://mobile.twitter.com/gong_ELD/status/1268213918020730880/photo/1

Haha can't wait to see how Ali and BGG will out smart their superior fathers in the future.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

36 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

Haha can't wait to see how Ali and BGG will out smart their superior fathers on the future.

Hahaha, but before Ali and BGG are grown enough to do that, they'll be infamous as the "stargazers" :lol:

36 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

I was abit startled when I first watched the scene. How can the majestic DHDJ be so normal?! But it made sense, Vengo, like you mentioned, wanted to show how relaxed DH is around FJ. 

He's very comfortable and so at ease with FJ. Kind of like when she was his baby fox, talking to her about things no one will ever hear from him. They actually get along so well, even if they bicker like an old couple. Maybe DH feels that old familiarity with FJ. ^_^

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

He's very comfortable and so at ease with FJ. Kind of like when she was his baby fox, talking to her about things no one will ever hear from him. They actually get along so well, even if they bicker like an old couple. Maybe DH feels that old familiarity with FJ. ^_^

They just click! Even though DH is much older, he has that inner playfulness in him. No wonder he saw through FJ's mask, the mature and Queenly mask. He recognized a follow prankster instantly  :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

They just click! Even though DH is much older, he has that inner playfulness in him. No wonder he saw through FJ's mask, the mature and Queenly mask. He recognized a follow prankster instantly  :lol:

To the despair of Bai Yi! :lol: 

• LOL 3

I always have been realized and everybody's seem to be awared too. but still I need to say it out loud ( literally) .

DHDJ has the most attractive amongst all male Gods ( and humans) from head to toe . He has the most beautiful captivating and mesmerising Smile in the whole universe and the fact that his "whole" self is belong to a "little fox the love of his life" Bai Fengjiu his Empress his Queen his equal in beauty ....really a satisfied , fullfilled feeling for me.

As the author TQ said  "Dongfeng is actually a bedtime story" is actually the truth. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

25 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Love and compatibility is more important. Age is but a number to them since they don’t age after full adulthood anyway.

True. They're so well matched in almost everything except cooking and sword skills and Buddhist theories.

Bai Yi was hoping for someone whom he thought will rein in Feng Jiu. ^_^ Instead, his son-in-law promised freedom for Feng Jiu to develop at her own phase, and that he will not interfere with her decisions and interests. 

This promise of DH though...I love it, in the sense that it's like taking care of a plant, and patiently watching and waiting for it to have its bud to bloom, then turn to fruit. He nurtures it, protects it, but never will he use anything that will force premature development or phase. He will let it grow tall, guide it if it's growing the wrong way, let it branch out, but never box it in into a shape for the sake of aesthetics.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

I always have been realized and everybody's seem to be awared too. but still I need to say it out loud ( literally) .

DHDJ has the most attractive amongst all male Gods ( and humans) from head to toe . He has the most beautiful captivating and mesmerising Smile in the whole universe and the fact that his "whole" self is belong to a "little fox the love of his life" Bai Fengjiu his Empress his Queen his equal in beauty ....really a satisfied , fullfilled feeling for me.

As the author TQ said  "Dongfeng is actually a bedtime story" is actually the truth. 

Beautifully said. DH is the most attractive white haired deity I have seen in drama land, and the most intriguing in novel. On surface DH seems like the typical emotionless and smart ML in novels, but he is so much more unique and lovable. 

There are man things he did that was questionable, but the way he says and does it, I can't help but admire him even more.

Haha ironically this bedtime story have kept me up many nights.

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

True. They're so well matched in almost everything except cooking and sword skills and Buddhist theories.

Bai Yi was hoping for someone whom he thought will rein in Feng Jiu. ^_^ Instead, his son-in-law promised freedom for Feng Jiu to develop at her own phase, and that he will not interfere with her decisions and interests. 

This promise of DH though...I love it, in the sense that it's like taking care of a plant, and patiently watching and waiting for it to have its bud to bloom, then turn to fruit. He nurtures it, protects it, but never will he use anything that will force premature development or phase. He will let it grow tall, guide it if it's growing the wrong way, let it branch out, but never box it in into a shape for the sake of aesthetics.

It isn’t a easy promise to make and I love it too. DH knows FJ's and loves her as she is. He has no desire to change her, but to watch and be supportive of her as you have written. If I was Bai Yi, I would be reassured from DH's promise. Too bad the subsequent events completely ruined whatever faith Bai Yi had for DH. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, ChibiLy said:

Too bad the subsequent events completely ruined whatever faith Bai Yi had for DH.

The Qing Qiu clan elders, except Bai Zhen, tend to lean more on saving their faces. This is a flaw that they have to do away with, as their only heiress suffered so much from it.

I was watching the episodes using noise cancelling headsets this time, and discovering more of the background sounds I missed before. All I can say is that kudos for keeping the natural outdoor noises...I'm still grinning hearing the caterwaul at mortal realm.

I'm currently in Ep23, wherein Bai Zhen tried to persuade Bai Yi to call off the wedding of FJ to Cang'yi. Bai Yi was firm in his resolve to marry her off to him because Cang'yi will be her saving grace as the monarch of Qing Qiu. Whereas Bai Zhen pleaded for FJ, asking if this marriage is more important to Bai Yi than FJ's happiness.

Was Bai Yi that faithless to FJ, that he has to rely on having a good marriage for her to keep her in the line? How sad of him to think she needs a redeemer. But then, he might not know his own child that well too due to his frequent absences.

Earlier, I'm already irritated of Bai Yi, for senselessly presenting that marriage proposal of Cang'yi when he very well knew his daughter was drunk. It was downright irresponsible of him to talk to her of something that serious a matter while his child is wasted from drowning her grief. 

Fortunately, after 200 years of separation fueled by hasty conclusions, pride for keeping reputation intact, and prejudice in the first place, Qing Qiu and DH reconciled.

After all, no one can ever love FJ the way DH does. FJ on the other hand, has grown-up with only DH in her heart ever since. 

6 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

They've been always drawn to each other in whatever form and chances that they can meet. From FJ being the Tai Chen cook, whose fish called out DH, as an ordinary spiritual fox, and even as a boy in mortal realm. Hahaha.

Both are beautiful, mesmerising beings. DH is beautiful even if he's icy faced. FJ has the warmest, alluring eyes. She melted the Ice. ^_^

Crazy Si Ming deflecting Lian Song's probings. "Your Highness, did you think His Majesty suffered his romance trials with a man?" :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 7/8/2020 at 12:06 PM, chsaf said:

There's an English version translated by Toland but it isn't a pleasant read. :sweatingbullets: Not sure where you can download a copy though.

there was only half translated part from hamster on the web... and there is the "to the sky kingdom" on amazon...
heres a link for the half pdf https://dlscrib.com/queue/three-lives-three-worlds-ten-miles-of-peach-blossoms-1_58f2fef1dc0d606074da981b_pdf?queue_id=597031f6dc0d604b76a88e78

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

The Qing Qiu clan elders, except Bai Zhen, tend to lean more on saving their faces. This is a flaw that they have to do away with, as their only heiress suffered so much from it.

I was watching the episodes using noise cancelling headsets this time, and discovering more of the background sounds I missed before. All I can say is that kudos for keeping the natural outdoor noises...I'm still grinning hearing the caterwaul at mortal realm.

I'm currently in Ep23, wherein Bai Zhen tried to persuade Bai Yi to call off the wedding of FJ to Cang'yi. Bai Yi was firm in his resolve to marry her off to him because Cang'yi will be her saving grace as the monarch of Qing Qiu. Whereas Bai Zhen pleaded for FJ, asking if this marriage is more important to Bai Yi than FJ's happiness.

Was Bai Yi that faithless to FJ, that he has to rely on having a good marriage for her to keep her in the line? How sad of him to think she needs a redeemer. But then, he might not know his own child that well too due to his frequent absences.

Earlier, I'm already irritated of Bai Yi, for senselessly presenting that marriage proposal of Cang'yi when he very well knew his daughter was drunk. It was downright irresponsible of him to talk to her of something that serious a matter while his child is wasted from drowning her grief. 

Fortunately, after 200 years of separation fueled by hasty conclusions, pride for keeping reputation intact, and prejudice in the first place, Qing Qiu and DH reconciled.

After all, no one can ever love FJ the way DH does. FJ on the other hand, has grown-up with only DH in her heart ever since. 

They've been always drawn to each other in whatever form and chances that they can meet. From FJ being the Tai Chen cook, whose fish called out DH, as an ordinary spiritual fox, and even as a boy in mortal realm. Hahaha.

Both are beautiful, mesmerising beings. DH is beautiful even if he's icy faced. FJ has the warmest, alluring eyes. She melted the Ice. ^_^

Crazy Si Ming deflecting Lian Song's probings. "Your Highness, did you think His Majesty suffered his romance trials with a man?" :lol:

The drama Bai Yi’s actions made no sense, it was poor writing there. He knew she was drunk. The marriage contract is no laughing matter. She signed it when she was not lucid. 

I prefer the book version of the Cang Yi fiasco. At least its more direct as in he literally tied her up and put her into the marriage sedan.

Remember not to mix up book and drama events. Noticed many people beginning to blur the two.

• Like 2