[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

29 minutes ago, chsaf said:

The episodes are free only for a certain period. After that you must upgrade to VIP to watch. WeTv wants money from us, also maybe like @MayanEcho said the restrictions vary from one country to another. For me I can only view ep 1 and 2.

I'm not giving them my money anymore unless they give me the uncut version :angry:

How do you know whether you're using the international app version or not? I checked the web WeTV it's the same, it's for VIP starting from ep 11.

• LOL 1

38 minutes ago, Megan said:

this was FJ’s pavilion. Of course she would not want JH there. And while Suoying was being fed expensive mushrooms, he hadn’t even fed Feng Jiu yet. He didn’t even know she had gone and it was as if he had replaced her already.

i know he loved his pet fox, but that scene just irks me.

As far as I can see, DH was a gracious host, and the pavillion has seats for more people. As far as FJ was not fed mushrooms, it's because she pretended to like the sweet and sour fishes, whereas Suoying only eats mushrooms.

Though it was a mistake on DH's part not to check on FJ sooner, it's also because she was entrusted to ZL. ZL himself didn't realise FJ was missing until perhaps she didn't return to his room as she usually does when she was let out from confinement. DH and ZL knew the baby fox understands human conversation and instructions.

That DH would leave her a letter while she slept, asking her to come in the central yard where he'll feed her - he knew his pet can also read.

If there's something I'll be irked with, it's how JH got scratched in the first place. She is so stupid to force FJ to make a paw mark when the fox is already making sounds of protest and is struggling to resist.

JH lied with that too. She cried prettily to DH that she only wanted to get close. She didn't tell what she was doing to the fox!

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

As far as I can see, DH was a gracious host, and the pavillion has seats for more people. As far as FJ was not fed mushrooms, it's because she pretended to like the sweet and sour fishes, whereas Suoying only eats mushrooms.

Though it was a mistake on DH's part not to check on FJ sooner, it's also because she was entrusted to ZL. ZL himself didn't realise FJ was missing until perhaps she didn't return to his room as she usually does when she was let out from confinement. DH and ZL knew the baby fox understands human conversation and instructions.

That DH would leave her a letter while she slept, asking her to come in the central yard where he'll feed her - he knew his pet can also read.

If there's something I'll be irked with, it's how JH got scratched in the first place. She is so stupid to force FJ to make a paw mark when the fox is already making sounds of protest and is struggling to resist.

Here is a random and crazy idea

Who is to say Jiheng didn’t plan it out in the first place? I have no idea where this idea came from, but what if JH wanted to get rid of the fox from DH’s favor? And she is so cunning.

i can’t remember where but someone once suggested JH doesn’t like sharing Dong Hua’s attention and would have been jealous of the fox.

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Megan said:

Who is to say Jiheng didn’t plan it out in the first place? I have no idea where this idea came from, but what if JH wanted to get rid of the fox from DH’s favor? And she is so cunning.

i can’t remember where but someone once suggested JH doesn’t like sharing Dong Hua’s attention and would have been jealous of the fox.

JH might mean well to the fox before, but she's the preening type sort. She certainly likes being phrased, so she took the credit for the correction the fox did to LS's knife blueprint. Took advantage of the fact that FJ can't speak, and there was nobody else there who could have corrected the drawing.

She's the interesting mix of stupid and cunning. She is stupid to think that whatever she wants should prevail, and yet she is very cunning on shifting the blame to somebody else when what she wants works against her.

Will she hate FJ later on had they all stayed together in Tai Chen palace? Absolutely. Attention and phrases she wants, and lying through it to have it will not work at all times. JH knows that, it was made obvious to her when DH was asking how did she make the more difficult correction to the blueprint, yet don't get the simpler others.

Trust her to say she got lucky with her guess. She played along with the misconception on DH's part. Sadly, FJ can only bite her that time.

Neither will the excuse fly that FJ has  become rabid - it's only with her and it's because she's done something.

• Like 2
  • Unamused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, pawla said:

I'm not giving them my money anymore unless they give me the uncut version :angry:

How do you know whether you're using the international app version or not? I checked the web WeTV it's the same, it's for VIP starting from ep 11.

The WeTv app in my hp is the China version, while on my tablet is the international version (tried to install China version but it's somehow switched automatically to international). 

Seems like I have access to only the first 2 episodes for all dramas that have finished screening in the China app. :sad1:

JH may have liked FJ as the baby fox when they were trapped together, but in time I'm pretty sure she would turn psycho bi*ch towards the baby fox cos she can't stand seeing anyone (goddess or furry animal) getting more attention than her.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Difference between Feng Jiu and other Dijun admirers

1) They get kicked out of his bed. Feng Jiu winds up on his bed unintentionally, either sick or in handkerchief form.

2) Dong Hua ignores the food they serve him. He trades places with Xiao Yan so Feng Jiu will cook for him.

3) try to impress with him with poetry (Zhihe) or suggest teacup improvements (JH). Dong Hua performs magic tricks to make Feng Jiu happy.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Megan said:

this was FJ’s pavilion. Of course she would not want JH there. And while Suoying was being fed expensive mushrooms, he hadn’t even fed Feng Jiu yet. He didn’t even know she had gone and it was as if he had replaced her already.

i know he loved his pet fox, but that scene just irks me.

One of the scenes ( both in the book and drama) that make me felt heartbroken for Little/Baby fox , irked with JH because she such a  pretentious b***h pretending to be wise but she's just a selfish and dumb obnoxious person . She was the source all the mishaps and misery that happened to Baby fox and I'm mad with Souying not because DH fed him mushroom but because he almost kill 'helpless' Little fox..i said helpless because she just an ordinary little fox at that time..so thankful to Siming.

I kind of disappointed with DH and I want to be mad at him but he did nothing wrong just like FJ said "it's not his fault" and FJ did punished him by disappear without a trace .. leaving him , make him restlessness looking for her everywhere in Heaven and Demon Realm, even accused YCW stole his beloved Baby Fox.

Agreed with @MayanEcho about JH , she's preening, mix of stupid and cunning..and also like @chsaf said she'd a psycho b***h ..lol. 

Never have I talked the worst/bad about anyone or someone so much in my life before,... like I did with JH character..lol..I just can't stand her character..

Too bad TQ didn't write about what would JH felt ( not that I care ) if she knows Baby fox that's DH adores so much is actually FJ. Or what will DH do if he have a chance meeting with Souying after what it did to baby fox or even better , if FJ herself confronted with Souying..but again I think FJ probably already forgive JH and her pet...and just blamed her ill-fated.

5 hours ago, Megan said:

Difference between Feng Jiu and other Dijun admirers

1) They get kicked out of his bed. Feng Jiu winds up on his bed unintentionally, either sick or in handkerchief form.

2) Dong Hua ignores the food they serve him. He trades places with Xiao Yan so Feng Jiu will cook for him.

3) try to impress with him with poetry (Zhihe) or suggest teacup improvements (JH). Dong Hua performs magic tricks to make Feng Jiu happy.

"You? You are different, Xiao Bai" - DJ

“There has never been anyone more important than you, Xiao Bai.” - DJ

• LOL 2

10 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

I'm mad with Souying not because DH fed him mushroom but because he almost kill 'helpless' Little fox..i said helpless because she just an ordinary little fox at that time..so thankful to Siming.

Here here!

11 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

if FJ herself confronted with Souying..but again I think FJ probably already forgive JH and her pet...and just blamed her ill-fated.

I can’t see Feng Jiu forgiving a lion for intentionally bullying her. She will forget about him but she won’t forgive him. It’s like how Bai Qian dealt with Xuan Nu.

12 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Too bad TQ didn't write about what would JH felt ( not that I care ) if she knows Baby fox that's DH adores so much is actually FJ. Or what will DH do if he have a chance meeting with Souying after what it did to baby fox or even better , if FJ herself confronted with Souying..but again I think FJ probably already forgive JH and her pet...and just blamed her ill-fated

I want to see JH’s reaction when she learns princess Jiuge is actually QUEEN Feng Jiu, the second most beautiful woman in all the realms. Judging from the show, JH will probably just sit in her room and cry staring at her reflection.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

She was the source all the mishaps and misery that happened to Baby fox and I'm mad with Souying not because DH fed him mushroom but because he almost kill 'helpless' Little fox..

Though it's quite maddening what Suoying did to FJ, I'd lay all the blame squarely to JH. Because how would have Suoying known that FJ scratched JH. Nobody else knew the bull crap JH was forcing FJ to do - imprint her paw - while FJ is struggling not to.

And how she pretended to be nice by crying she only wanted to be close to the fox! JH was lying by omission on why FJ scratched her!

She might have noticed something else though when ZL was called to take and confine FJ. DH did not raise his voice nor hand against FJ. ZL remained gentle too with her. She must have noticed as well that FJ truly understands and responds to verbal conversation.

I saw Suoying's aggression as JH's means to punish and get rid of the baby fox. Fox doesn't like her anymore, and JH dislikes that. As fox FJ is loved by DH and liked too by ZL, JH could have been the only one to talk of the fox scratching her. That's how Suoying had known. Pretty sure that JH knows too what Suoying is capable of. 

There was more to it than the normal tendency of a large animal toying with the much smaller one when Suoying growled that FJ is "arrogant" because DH adored her, and that his mistress JH is so kind and forgiving...

3 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Too bad TQ didn't write about what would JH felt ( not that I care ) if she knows Baby fox that's DH adores so much is actually FJ. Or what will DH do if he have a chance meeting with Souying after what it did to baby fox or even better , if FJ herself confronted with Souying..but again I think FJ probably already forgive JH and her pet...and just blamed her ill-fated.

It's unlikely FJ or DH will see anymore Suoying, even after Shao Wan wakes and they might be invited to demon realm to visit her. It would have been very nice though if JH has learnt that her rival is also that very same baby fox. 

“A gentleman was saved by a young lady and a beloved pet. The gentleman chose the pet over the young lady.” (PB1, p91)

:Twerkdatbutt:

(Finally using this, lol!)

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, Megan said:

Here here!

I can’t see Feng Jiu forgiving a lion for intentionally bullying her. She will forget about him but she won’t forgive him. It’s like how Bai Qian dealt with Xuan Nu.

I want to see JH’s reaction when she learns princess Jiuge is actually QUEEN Feng Jiu, the second most beautiful woman in all the realms. Judging from the show, JH will probably just sit in her room and cry staring at her reflection.

I wish FJ can be a bit like BQ ..cold hearted and respond in-kind to anyone who dare to bully her just like BQ did to Su Jin and Xuan Nu. The problems is JH has never met FJ other than that one time , it was when she was lying about DH and Saha Fruit.

I wish FJ also respond in-kind to Souying .FJ could learnt a trick/magic from DH how to remove Souying fairy essence and get another mythical creature to bully 'ordinary Souying' like he did to Baby Fox.

Since DH always by FJ side especially after Aranya Dream so JH didn't get a chance to tells FJ her another fabricated story , her delusional mind .

I should've felt uncomfortable with how super clingy and possessive DH is, but apparently l like/ loved it . DH is super clingy hopelessly romantic and he won't let go of FJ ..even as far as go to the pond to wash her face.

JH should meet "FJ The  Empress"  at least once to "bow and kneel down" to the DHDJ's empress as well as Qingqius Queen and JH also should seen BGG,  the fruit, the prove of Dongfeng's eternal true love.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

I wish FJ can be a bit like BQ ..cold hearted and respond in-kind to anyone who dare to bully her just like BQ did to Su Jin and Xuan Nu.

I think FJ would be like Gugu or even more if it's DH and BGG, and others she love who might be harmed. Just look at how she took on Miao Luo even if she'll likely lose. She's very protective. She got fighting skills, and she'd kill as well, in mortal and Aranya's dream.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Since DH always by FJ side especially after Aranya Dream so JH didn't get a chance to tells FJ her another fabricated story , her delusional mind .

I should've felt uncomfortable with how super clingy and possessive DH is, but apparently l like/ loved it . DH is super clingy hopelessly romantic and he won't let go of FJ ..even as far as go to the pond to wash her face.

That’s actually a good idea for a story...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Though it's quite maddening what Suoying did to FJ, I'd lay all the blame squarely to JH. Because how would have Suoying known that FJ scratched JH. Nobody else knew the bull crap JH was forcing FJ to do - imprint her paw - while FJ is struggling not to.

And how she pretended to be nice by crying she only wanted to be close to the fox! JH was lying by omission on why FJ scratched her!

She might have noticed something else though when ZL was called to take and confine FJ. DH did not raise his voice nor hand against FJ. ZL remained gentle too with her. She must have noticed as well that FJ truly understands and responds to verbal conversation.

I saw Suoying's aggression as JH's means to punish and get rid of the baby fox. Fox doesn't like her anymore, and JH dislikes that. As fox FJ is loved by DH and liked too by ZL, JH could have been the only one to talk of the fox scratching her. That's how Suoying had known. Pretty sure that JH knows too what Suoying is capable of. 

There was more to it than the normal tendency of a large animal toying with the much smaller one when Suoying growled that FJ is "arrogant" because DH adored her, and that his mistress JH is so kind and forgiving...

It's unlikely FJ or DH will see anymore Suoying, even after Shao Wan wakes and they might be invited to demon realm to visit her. It would have been very nice though if JH has learnt that her rival is also that very same baby fox. 

“A gentleman was saved by a young lady and a beloved pet. The gentleman chose the pet over the young lady.” (PB1, p91)

:Twerkdatbutt:

(Finally using this, lol!)

Hahaha..i wish to choose more than one emojis to respond which is :dorashakes::heart4:  then ended respond to the last paragraph with just LOL.

Maids gossiping about DH

Dijun hadn't ever paid much attention to anything outside of the heavenly laws. He probably didn’t even know what taking a Queen meant. (PB1 p22/23)

Even Tianjun had always deemed Dijun to be a deity with neither desire nor want.

How FJs existence have turned The Almighty "Emotionless, Desireless ,Loveless" DHDJ into someone who are affectionate passionate and adorablely sappy lover..the power of Bai Fengjiu of Qingqiu has over the former Master of the universe.

:transforms::heart3:

• LOL 4

On 7/2/2020 at 9:58 AM, jimmylyne said:

"You? You are different, Xiao Bai" - DJ

“There has never been anyone more important than you, Xiao Bai.” - DJ

FJ, as soon as DH lays his eyes on her, has always been someone he remembers and keeps in his heart.

In the book, he never saw her even if she lived in his palace for 400 years. That's not just due to rules, it's because Zhi He was making sure they'll never have whatever kind of interaction.

Hmm, Zhi He must have known her foster brother well enough that she's sure he'll fall for FJ if ever he sees her. That, or she's so unsecure of FJ because here's a young maid who's more beautiful, more regal, and way more princess-like in poise and demeanor than she ever will.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 2

@jimmylyne I actually wrote a short story based on what you posted today. Remember how I said it would be a good story idea if Jiheng tried to talk to Feng Jiu when Dong Hua wasn’t around? I am going to post it tomorrow on Tumblr and paste the link here.

but before I do, do you have a Tumblr account so I can credit you for the inspiration?

Edited by Megan
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Megan said:

@jimmylyne I actually wrote a short story based on what you posted today. Remember how I said it would be a good story idea if Jiheng tried to talk to Feng Jiu when Dong Hua wasn’t around? I am going to post it tomorrow on Tumblr and paste the link here.

but before I do, do you have a Tumblr account so I can credit you for the inspiration?

Short story? Sounds so interesting.. don't know why but I'm kind of anxious and nervous..not too angsty one..right?

I don't have a Tumblr account...but thanks! anyway..

• Like 1

Here’s an idea, i just watched a video about the TOP 5 hateful characters from 三生三世. Jiheng ranked 3. While discussing Jiheng in the video, there was the idea that Jiheng should marry the sky lord instead of Dong Hua. This way, there would still be peace between realms. And Xu Yang was kinda ambitious if he wanted to marry his Sister to the first ancient bachelor king who shows no interest in women.

Imagine attention-needy Jiheng as just another concubine in the sky lord’s harem? Besides, the dude admitted he is too old for this stuff. Sure Jiheng would be granted high rank as a concubine, but it Beats her having a happy ending as Xiao Yan’s queen of the demon realm :persevere:

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, Megan said:

Here’s an idea, i just watched a video about the TOP 5 hateful characters from 三生三世. Jiheng ranked 3. While discussing Jiheng in the video, there was the idea that Jiheng should marry the sky lord instead of Dong Hua. This way, there would still be peace between realms. And Xu Yang was kinda ambitious if he wanted to marry his Sister to the first ancient bachelor king who shows no interest in women.

Imagine attention-needy Jiheng as just another concubine in the sky lord’s harem? Besides, the dude admitted he is too old for this stuff. Sure Jiheng would be granted high rank as a concubine, but it Beats her having a happy ending as Xiao Yan’s queen of the demon realm :persevere:

After the shenanigans of Ji Heng, Xu Yang will not be able to marry her off to anyone but someone in the demon realm. Even with vast dowries or concessions to marry JH, no one would dare offend Dong Hua or the family of high gods of Qing Qiu. Xu Yang has no more leverage anyway because he got the Miaohua mirror (which he's unable to use, hahaha).

One more thing. Seeing that Xiao Yan is having a good relationship with the celestials and is close to Feng Jiu, Xu Yang won't marry Ji Heng off either to him. Xu Yang is wise enough to realise that he will not risk losing whatever cordial relationship there is of a demon lord with the gods. Thus, marriage between JH and XY is also off the tables.

The best Xu Yang can manage is another lord of the demon clan who might be willing to overlook JH's past for the sake of benefits, like Nie Chuyin, or someone from the same Red demon clan who would be at his beck and call.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I think FJ would be like Gugu or even more if it's DH and BGG, and others she love who might be harmed. Just look at how she took on Miao Luo even if she'll likely lose. She's very protective. She got fighting skills, and she'd kill as well, in mortal and Aranya's dream.

So very true..FJ is very protective and it's her nature always helping others like she did with Chiyan Beast incident.. and always ready to give an assist to the "helpless"DH and bravely fight with Miaoyi chasm.. Miaoluo.

FJ definitely will be as par as GuGu or maybe even better..with DH as her teacher. And the fact DH has personally teach her everything will be triggered of her accomplished or achievement in no time. As DH first student (most probably BGG will be the second student of DH) she will become a great one since DH will not have a mediocre student under his guidance. We had seen how strictly tough and metriculous DH was as a teacher. Even FJ learnt only in a brief time with DH in Fanyin Valley , the results was exceptionally well done..and the she managed to defeats all her competitors including MengShao (although he was distracted) and Xiao Yan..

Just imagine Dongfeng's family harmoniously teached each other in everything they've got.

DH teachs FJ and GG everything he knows about Magic, Swordfighting, Music, Gardening, Crafted, Medical and herbs Incenses , Fishing , Buddhist sutra's etc etc .

As for painting, GG can asked his grandfather Bai Yi, his technics or pointers since Bai Yi is the greatest painter in all Realms? 

(Hihi...I remember your last posts about it).

And FJ will teach both DH and GG about cooking , knitted or embroidery since she's excel in it.

:happy2:

BGG will always know if DH making fun or making a stupid jokes of his beloved Jiujiu . DH will have to secretly "negotiate" or asked GG to cooperate before DH manage pranks FJ in front of his beloved son .."Lie detector" Bai GunGun.

:wub:

2 hours ago, Megan said:

Hello. Here is the link to the story I wrote, inspired by a post @jimmylyne made yesterday. Enjoy!

https://mcheang.tumblr.com/post/622586876376809472/interference-jiheng-longs-to-have-dong-hua-choose

Thanks.. I really enjoyed it . 

:heart2:

• Like 4
  • Love 1