[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

7 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Hahaha well if the contract is expired, gugu will have no hold on her.  I also read somewhere that even though yang mi is partial owner, she was not also treated well as per the rumor. And if another agency has great opportunities, why not.  The sad part would parting with the close agencymates. :tears:

Yeah, Yangmi just owned a small percentage of the company. both Yangmi and Reba were not treated well although both of them under independent studio.  

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4

1 hour ago, jacquelinetan said:

On the fox candies, Dong Hua was elated to receive it. Su Mo Ye got his stolen. Zhen Ye broke down knowing that the "Aranya" in front of him is not his Aranya because she does not make candies.

One action can bring about so many different responses from different people. 

It was heartbreaking to watch Shen Ye drive himself crazy from trying to make sense of the new 'Aranya.'

Shen Ye had so many plans and nothing ever worked out the way he envisioned. I desperately hope the SY and Aranya tree will come into fruition, and they get their happy ending.

On a lighter note, Vengo looks absolutely delicious in Candle in the Tomb. He totally pulls off the pretty boy look or the rough manly look.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

I was wondering during ELOD showing why only vengo has live stream. I commented it somewhere in the earlier thread that i somehow feel only vengo is doing promos while reba was silent.  I mean surely, she can also do a live stream like vengo and etc. it felt also like they are promoting vengo more, i thought because reba is already so famous so they promoted vengo more.  Lets see if that news is true or false.  I strongly feel she is doing a lot of evaluation.

From what I've seen  here, when anything drops its from Vengo's accounts or his fans, 1 hour fans service is impressive, I don't talk to my own mother for that long :lol:..

If his promotion is from manager/agent or himself their doing a good job.

But for the most part I really do think its him, for any actor this is the opportunity of a lifetime, and if it were me I'll be milking it for all its worth.... :phew:

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

Her promoting the show? Or the show promoting her? 

If she's confirmed leaving, most likely they wouldn't be heavily promoting her. But before this, apparently she was jobless for 8 consecutive months. A star of her status wont go through such a drought period. Thankfully despite the low key in dramas, she's an active ambassador for endorsements. That kept her going.  

• Like 7

Unlike us, none of them will starve if jobless for 8 months. On the other hand, she has more than 25 titles in her drama/movie list. At one point it gets annoying, you open the fridge and guess who pops out. In order to appreciate you, you have to give them a chance to miss you ;)

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 2

Reba x Vengo pairing as is cute as a button. The rumor of her leaving have been going on for a while. As much as I like to put on my Sherlock cap to find out more, I won't go down that path when it comes to her for now. :sweatingbullets:

Shen Ye. He is someone that I just can't relate. As Vengo have said in his interview, he is a version of DH when engulfed with extreme emotions. Very darknabd obsessive. We see glimpses of SY in DH when he wants to off his love rivals, when being overtly jealous and possessive even towards his own son. 

I think in whatever form FJ is, she is always indebted to DH. DH saved her from the beast, Shen Ye saved her from the snake pit. The only exclusion was in the mortal realm. In the book, DH did not go to the mortal realm. But in the drama he did. So, it got a bit twisted whereby FJ as Xiao Jiu saved XSR in battle instead. And YQT saved FJ. 

• Like 9

@Yori Ten As SXR, he gets consumed with jealousy. His life revolved on FJ upon meeting her. He lost her, he also didn't want to live anymore.

As SY, he was in love but gave all the wrong signals and didn't tell Aranya. He was working behind the scenes to help and save her, but she never thought it was him because he never said anything she can hold on to. He too, died, when faced with the fact she won't ever come back.

DH both did what his mortal incarnation and shadow have done. Once he realized that he loved her, he did a SXR. When FJ was in danger, he did a SY. Fortunately, he's DHDJ, and he and FJ, after a lot of misunderstanding, got reunited and lived happily with BGG.

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

35 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Extremes between the deity and his shadow. I pity Shen Ye so much in the end, he still refused to believe despite DH revealing his identity and Cang'he sword breaking his own sword. Until the mirror showing his and Aranya's past, then he had lost his will to live.

I think he would of ended it all from the inception. To love someone that way that life doesn't matter after that person is gone (especially to someone so young) is a testament to his love and I also think in SY case guilt and regrets. Although I believe living and making your life an example of your love would be more a celebration of that's person's life (suicide is never the answer).

But the hope of getting her back was keeping him alive. His reason for living all those years in that dream was over and so was he:heartbreak:.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

41 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

I think in whatever form FJ is, she is always indebted to DH. DH saved her from the beast, Shen Ye saved her from the snake pit. The only exclusion was in the mortal realm. In the book, DH did not go to the mortal realm. But in the drama he did. So, it got a bit twisted whereby FJ as Xiao Jiu saved XSR in battle instead. And YQT saved FJ. 

As far as I know, DH went to the mortal realm in the book. He was the Emperor and was crazy in love with FJ, who was his concubine. FJ did everything to make him turn away from her but it didn't work. A the end, she wrote a letter to the Empress confessing her love for her and outing herself as lesbian, she was found out and only then DH gave her as a gift to the general. We don't see it happen but FJ thinks about it in a flashback.

I also heard Reba is leaving her company. A pity, since I really wanted her to do another drama with Vengo. I watched V-Love but there don't end up together, right? Subtitles were missing at crucial points, but as far as I understood it, Vengo's character was in love with Yang Mi's character. However in myasiandrama she is listed to appear in a drama with Vengo and BinBin, I think, although neither of them will be the main lead.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, anzu_brief said:

As far as I know, DH went to the mortal realm in the book. He was the Emperor and was crazy in love with FJ, who was his concubine. FJ did everything to make him turn away from her but it didn't work. A the end, she wrote a letter to the Empress confessing her love for her and outing herself as lesbian, she was found out and only then DH gave her as a gift to the general. We don't see it happen but FJ thinks about it in a flashback.

The author TQ clarified in her Q&A that DH did not go down the mortal realm. He was asleep after fighting ML and recuperating for 100 years. To prevent ML from creating havoc in Fanyin Valley while he was in deep sleep, ZL and LS came up with an idea to send half his shadow there. And to calm the situation back in 9 heavens, they have SM pretended that he sent DH to the mortal realm for his love trial. So in the book, the emperor is not DH, not even his reincarnation. He has nothing to do with DH.

In the drama, yes, they made him go.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 7

56 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Hahaha...Like @SC2019 said, this is my "Syiok Sendiri" / Feel Good pet project...

Perhaps DH's album should go by anatomical order ? @Queen01 What say you? 

Forget anatomical order. We will go by.....oh no in order to do this one we will definitely need to consult FJ, on what she thinks is his best.....um.....assets....:naughty:....:joy:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, anzu_brief said:

I also heard Reba is leaving her company. A pity, since I really wanted her to do another drama with Vengo. I watched V-Love but there don't end up together, right? Subtitles were missing at crucial points, but as far as I understood it, Vengo's character was in love with Yang Mi's character. However in myasiandrama she is listed to appear in a drama with Vengo and BinBin, I think, although neither of them will be the main lead.

No, he really did not go to the mortal world. While FJ was in the mortal world, he was on his bed recuperating his fairy essence. Its quite clear in the books he was in his 100 year sleep.

• Like 6

In the end, Dong Hua did what Zhen Ye had failed with Aranya. Dong Hua told Feng Jiu that he loved her and Feng Jiu told him she loved him too. Even if they did die, they both heard those words.

On a lighter note, I saw a video on Youtube that their second child is indeed a daughter. Feng Jiu gave Dong Hua the honour of naming their daughter. He named her Bai Pao Pao or something like that. Gun Gun was not pleased that his father named his baby sister so carelessly.

Back to Miao Luo's prediction that Dong Hua was hiding a "Bai Yi" lady to meant a woman in white but unknowing to her, Feng Jiu is Bai Yi's daughter. Just a note on the play of words.

Rewatching Aranya's Dream, Juno and Chandi are two silly birds.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

Forget anatomical order. We will go by.....oh no in order to do this one we will definitely need to consult FJ, on what she thinks is his best.....um.....assets....:naughty:....:joy:

Wifey knows best :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

If she's confirmed leaving, most likely they wouldn't be heavily promoting her. But before this, apparently she was jobless for 8 consecutive months. A star of her status wont go through such a drought period. Thankfully despite the low key in dramas, she's an active ambassador for endorsements. That kept her going.  

Not knocking on Reba in this post. I have been her way... before I became a fan of Vengo's.

But if you think you're company is not doing their job you get your point across or you get out. So if her 'alleged' leaving is her 'telling them' more power to her.:thumbsup:

But with social media and all the avenues available to entertainment personality she could of promoted for her self. Maybe she's talking a brake or being respectful to all the people affected in China.

This just my 2 cents anyway.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2