[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

This is a Lego set that I need :joy: Woe is me, no cute merchandise in the States:bawling: Also, Vengo really gets points for trying in life.:sweat_smile: Sent the clip to my mother, and she called and yelled at me. She doesn't want her image of DHDJ ruined.:joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 2

13 hours ago, Miljenko1708 said:

Day after “consumation” did you notice how DH looked fresh.. it seems like “consumation” its same for him growing cultivation for him..:naughty:

thanks god i found this drama in this corona period, thank you God!!!!

Very much like he was re-energised, every, single, time :smirk:

Some of you even said it was like he gained cultivation at the expense of FJ! This is just too funny I can't stop laughing :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

7 hours ago, daydreamer77 said:

I find her shippable.  I'm like a momma looking for a bf for her daughter :joy:But I can only ship Vengo with Reba :D.

Same here! It's like I'm looking for suitable partners for my kid :love: and only the 2 of them for each other.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

6 hours ago, Ninky said:

But she realised fairly quickly that DH was in a fight with ML. Can you imagine? Someone like JH who is at least 80,000 years old and can't even tell that that ML was evil. Even in the book, FJ realised it pretty quickly. JH is an empty headed doll.

It has always been.FJ even changed that short knife picture when she was a red spiritual fox of DH.N Jiheng lied by saying she did it. I felt relieved when FJ bit her.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

I want a few sets of that Lego ELOD edition! :love:

Aww, happy 600th page! 

Thank you so much TQ, for giving us 3L3W. Thank you so much for Dong Hua Dijun and Bai Feng Jiu. Their story of love not just just for each other but to their friends, their families, and the world in general, is very inspiring and is worth emulating.

TQ, you gave us a world and characters who are otherwise flawed, but the heroes and heroines have given new meaning on not giving up, to soldier on until things turn around for the better.

This forum is so much fun with the outtakes from TQ, and how we nitpick DH, FJ, and the DongFeng avengers. Hahaha. We adore our cuties Ali and BGG, and they won't be alone counting stars at night. :tounge_xd:

Cheers ahead for the 700th page! :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

I want a few sets of that Lego ELOD edition! :love:

Aww, happy 600th page! 

Thank you so much TQ, for giving us 3L3W. Thank you so much for Dong Hua Dijun and Bai Feng Jiu. Their story of love not just just for each other but to their friends, their families, and the world in general, is very inspiring and is worth emulating.

TQ, you gave us a world and characters who are otherwise flawed, but the heroes and heroines have given new meaning on not giving up, to soldier on until things turn around for the better.

This forum is so much fun with the outtakes from TQ, and how we nitpick DH, FJ, and the DongFeng avengers. Hahaha. We adore our cuties Ali and BGG, and they won't be alone counting stars at night. :tounge_xd:

Cheers ahead for the 700th page! :kiss_wink:

Yes, thank you to TQ indeed and also thank you to the production for bringing PB to life. 3 long years of waiting and longing. ELoD has been keeping me same amidst the the restrictions of Covid-19 and I have to be home bound. Without ELoD, counting the days will be a torture.

Applauds should also be given to the casting director. Just perfect! We know we won't have ELoD without Angel Liu, so for whatever shortcomings she have, a thank you should also be acknowledged.

• Like 8
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, chsaf said:

Very much like he was re-energised, every, single, time :smirk:

Some of you even said it was like he gained cultivation at the expense of FJ! This is just too funny I can't stop laughing :joy:

I guess XY have just learned from DH when he asked JH to seal the deal. DH gained a wife, a son and a family and it's so heartwarming. Who doesn't want to be in his shoes. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

3 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Yes, thank you to TQ indeed and also thank you to the production for bringing PB to life. 3 long years of waiting and longing. ELoD has been keeping me same amidst the the restrictions of Covid-19 and I have to be home bound. Without ELoD, counting the days will be a torture.

Applauds should also be given to the casting director. Just perfect! We know we won't have ELoD without Angel Liu, so for whatever shortcomings she have, a thank you should also be acknowledged.

It took time, but the wait was so worth it. I'm late to Cdrama series watching, in fact I only watched TMOPB in January. Read the Peach Blossoms and Pillow Book at the same time. I didn't even know that there was already ELOD about to be shown.

I remember wishing that there would be a series for the 2nd book, wistfully wondering if it would be the same cast. It was a very pleasant surprise to find out that yes, there was one, and yes, it would be shown soon, and yes, it's Vengo again as DH and Reba as FJ.  :love:

Though it was just couple of weeks after I finished TMOPB when announcement came for ELOD, it was no surprise why fans of the book and DH and FJ waited patiently to see them again. Vengo and Reba reprising their roles was one of the best decisions of the ELOD production. And yes, thanks too to Ms Liu. She was flawless as JH. 

Amidst the COVID19 imposed lockdowns and curfews, my family bonded over the little red fox and the silver haired deity. We may not get so much time together again once the curve is flattened, but we would always remember the laughter over that infamous sweet and sour fish. Come to think of it, roasted sweet potatoes would now also make a great wedding gift. :tounge_xd:

• Like 10

I forgot where I found this. Credit to whoever made this fan art. No kids allowed. 

Spoiler

MfQBFiV.jpg

The look on Vengo's face is :joy:. Why wasn't he happy sorrounded by 4 beautiful ladies?LRcEOAA.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

9 hours ago, Ninky said:

TQ said changing her memory is a very violent way of resolving the  problems with Feng Jiu. And at that part of the book, I honestly agreed with Lian Song that using apologies and honesty was the best way to go.

Always.  Honesty is the best policy is not a cliche and the truth will always set you free. Truth hurts only short term.  In the end everyone benefits from it. 

I think in Dijun's case he's been doing things on his own for too long and he thinks his way is the best way.  

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, pawla said:

Reveal hidden contents

MfQBFiV.jpg

The look on Vengo's face is :joy:. Why wasn't he happy sorrounded by 4 beautiful ladies?

Hidden content....Here we go again! Let our engines start! :lol:

In the pic his face says: who am I, where am I, why am I here? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

4 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

Hidden content....Here we go again! Let our engines start! :lol:

In the pic his face says: who am I, where am I, why am I here? :joy:

I thought that was a cutout of Vengo :joy: Or photoshopped bc his eyes are definitely not looking at the same camera as everyone else

• LOL 7

8 hours ago, Ninky said:

He tells his true feelings but he hides other important things from her. Though he knew she will choose to die with him if she did. At that point in time, he is damned if he does and damned if he does not.

Yup, he was really put in a difficult situation and he chose what he thought was the best for her first and foremost. 

I mean, I don't know what I'd done if it was me.  If I'm sick I don't dare tell my parents or my daughter because they'll worry, especially my dad :joy:. So I kinda understand where Dijun's coming from.

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

I thought that was a cutout of Vengo :joy: Or photoshopped bc his eyes are definitely not looking at the same camera as everyone else

Haha..he could be the next Keanu with his manner hands. There are some pics of him folding his hands that way or distancing his hands while taking pics with the ladies.

@MayanEcho Lucky you, spared from the agonizing three year wait for ELoD. We really have to thank fans for tirelessly lobbying for V and R to reprise their roles. Without them, we wouldn't have the original and ELoD wouldn't be the same.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

15 hours ago, pawla said:

I forgot where I found this. Credit to whoever made this fan art. No kids allowed. 

Hide contents

MfQBFiV.jpg

The look on Vengo's face is :joy:. Why wasn't he happy sorrounded by 4 beautiful ladies?LRcEOAA.jpg

I'm so speechless to that drawing! :thumbsup::warning: Vengo face HAHAHA :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

9 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

The only bug in that scene is JH. And how differently FJ reacted to this compromising situation. Haha..she wasn't even a bit jealous, 

JH otoh, got all upset and ran away. And you dare say you suffered so much for DH and that he is trash for abandoning you?  Bleh..

Haha,  that's our Empress!  I don't get why most people (not here) are quick to judge about Fengjiu being dumb.  

She is young but quite smart.  She's not stupid but a little naive.  She has a strong motherly instinct which makes her fall for 'fake hurt' (cough, cough, Dijun :D) and she just wants to take good care of people.  That's why I love Empress Fengjiu! :D

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

Haha,  that's our Empress!  I don't get why most people (not here) are quick to judge about Fengjiu being dumb.  

She is young but quite smart.  She's not stupid but a little naive.  She has a strong motherly instinct which makes her fall for 'fake hurt' (cough, cough, Dijun :D) and she just wants to take good care of people.  That's why I love Empress Fengjiu! :D

Oh, quite interesting. How is FJ dumb for other people not from around here? Honest question..in what way exactly? Do share some insights. :phew:

From what I have seen, FJ is usually being called out as childish, hopelessly and shamelessly in love, annoying brat and occasionally as having a father complex problem. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2