[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

3 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

I see,  well this may be the root of the rumors that V is married and have a child? But i think he said he is single and focused to work.  

If he is lying, its kinda sad for the supposed wife and kid to be denied.  I mean, i dont think it will ruin his career if he is married with kid, afterall he is already 37.

Actually I won't be surprised if he is actually married with kids, probably Jaywalk or his manager/agent advised him to keep this a secret to gain and maintain popularity.

Wu Zhun had to keep his marriage private and only revealed to the public much much later. 

Though I do hope very much that he is indeed single and focused on his career and my ship with V + R will sail smoothly :tears:

• Like 3

Let us just see how the future unfolds :) i really ship them but i keep a part of my mind that says they are actors, its their job to make the viewers believe (a testament to their skill).  Everything we get are mere speculations, we wont know the truth until there are official announcement.

But It is just weird if he is indeed taken but still very close to reba where fans interpret it as something.  I mean i think R herself would put some distance in respect to the wifey right?

And i think  jaywalk was not building V and R to be a loveteam....so why the need to act like one?

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • Insightful 2

16 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

I see,  well this may be the root of the rumors that V is married and have a child? But i think he said he is single and focused to work.  

If he is lying, its kinda sad for the supposed wife and kid to be denied (my respect for him would diminish).  I mean, i dont think it will ruin his career if he is married with kid, afterall he is already 37.  Why not just tell the truth? 

A lot of celebrities denied rumors about them which turned out to be true later on. Maybe they or the managers don't want to lose fans because of their relationship/marriage. I remember when Luhan announced he was dating GXT he lost a lot of followers on Weibo.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Let us just see how the future unfolds :) i really ship them but i keep a part of my mind that says they are actors, its their job to make the viewers believe (a testament to their skill).  Everything we get are mere speculations, we wont know the truth until there are official announcement.

But It is just weird if he is indeed taken but still very close to reba where fans interpret it as something.  I mean i think R herself would put some distance in respect to the wifey right?

True, they acted like a couple very well so much until fans feel that they should be together for real.

But could that be why R don't post about V or ELOD as much as V does, and there are less appearances of them together? Also, if V is really married, he shouldn't be reaching for R's waist all the time, right? :cry:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, pawla said:

A lot of celebrities denied rumors about them which turned out to be true later on. Maybe they or the managers don't want to lose fans because of their relationship/marriage. I remember when Luhan announced he was dating GXT he lost a lot of followers on Weibo.

True, they hide their secrets to gain and maintain their fanbase = income.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

15 minutes ago, chsaf said:

True, they acted like a couple very well so much until fans feel that they should be together for real.

But could that be why R don't post about V or ELOD as much as V does, and there are less appearances of them together? Also, if V is really married, he shouldn't be reaching for R's waist all the time, right? :cry:

The thing is, ELOD was shot 3 years ago....so i dont know how they are today. And since V is getting recognition, i think they will be more distant unlike before.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

The thing is, ELOD was shot 3 years ago....so i dont know how they are today.

Based on another (or same) fan speculation  they are also sharing tips on mask-wearing like in this article 

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/120328096

*scroll down to bottom page till you see V and R both wearing the same light blue masks in double layers, in which the fam wrote as a joke, that family members have to follow the orders of the head of the family*

Lol~so maybe they're still good friends/colleagues.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Based on another (or same) fan speculation  they are also sharing tips on mask-wearing like in this article 

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/120328096

*scroll down to bottom page till you see V and R both wearing the same light blue masks in double layers, in which the fam wrote as a joke, that family members have to follow the orders of the head of the family*

Lol~so maybe they're still good friends/colleagues.

Yup, saw that too :D i do feel they are atleast good friends.  

it is fun to speculate :D but its better to keep the delulu mode to a minimum :D that way it wont be so upsetting if all the speculations are wrong.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

For me, the personal lives of showbiz personalities are their business. Sure, there are times we viewers would feel otherwise, but it's better not to.

Perhaps I'm a bit desensitised on that because I've always thought that their livelihood depends on their projections - their public personas and their stage works. 

Since I also believe in keeping private lives private, I'm mostly curious only in their projects or upcoming shows/series. Their relationships, for me, aren't really something to speculate upon.

Regarding V on already having a family, if he's quiet about it, then it's probably because he doesn't want his better half or child to become public properties. No spouse or child should lose privacy because of a famous relative. Not publicly acknowledging them doesn't mean it's a bad thing - it's actually protecting them. 

Note that this kind of arrangement isn't unique with famous personalities and their families. It also happens with families who can be endangered if their identities are compromised.

At the same time, if he says he's single, then he is single. Many remains legally unattached from birth to the end of their lives. :) Same with R. For both, I only wish them to be happy being showbiz personalities, and may they have genuine friends and colleagues they can trust.

• Like 14

What! you believe he marriages already?

- The kids picture look like and ads, he post picture with his weibo account.

- The lady is model he known.

- He visit Reba cause she suffer from netizen about Golden Eagle Award that she win that year.(against Yang Zi)

- He live with his parent and virus is more danger to old people.

- If he marriaged he not survive Reba FC for sure.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 2

Dont worry ladies, i am sure this hype for V + R will eventually die down.  Its just that their chemistry is so good that we got curious about their personal lives. And elod is still so fresh.  Who knows, we would probably ship them with other people in the future.:rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Does anyone know what DJ meant when he remarked  "When a nightingale strays into the Milky Way, who can tell how many years it's been through." It's right after FJ explained the haipin represents the sky and stars of Qingqiu, in ep 3.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, bitmaster - said:

What! you believe he marriages already?

- The kids picture look like and ads, he post picture with his weibo account.

- The lady is model he known.

- He visit Reba cause she suffer from netizen about Golden Eagle Award that she win that year.(against Yang Zi)

- He live with his parent and virus is more danger to old people.

- If he marriaged he not survive Reba FC for sure.

Hahaha R FC will probably skin him alive :D.

I heard about that indicent too, how reba was upset/depressed.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

The thing is, ELOD was shot 3 years ago....so i dont know how they are today.

Not really a fan of any type of speculations:lol:but..

ELOD was filmed from May/June to November 15th 2018 ( if not mistaken). Mean early 2018 V allegedly visited R on set /location of Sweet Dream. Why would V do that if he was really a married man?:innocent:

• LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

27 minutes ago, pawla said:

OMG ZYL :joy: 

Will the fake male lead be attached to his name forever? :joy:

Most probably, I laughed so much when I saw that :joy:

Zhang Yun Long aka 傲娇与偏见 假男主

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Not really a fan of any type of speculations:lol:but..

ELOD was filmed from May/June to November 15th 2018 ( if not mistaken). Mean early 2018 V allegedly visited R on set /location of Sweet Dream. Why would V do that if he was really a married man?:innocent:

@jimmylyne I rest my case (waist-hogging, secret glances, no purpose visits hmmm).

@Zelnk Oh I didn't know there was a guangre thread hahahaha ok will talk about shipping here less from now on :lol:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3